• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Machine

tickling=feet

TMF Regular
Is it a plausible invention? How would it work or at least look like? My mind thinks of 100s of tooth brushes moved by a robot but thats impractical.

The most plausible idea I’ve come up with for a tickling machine would involve having a woman, (or man if you prefer), strapped into a heavy stockade with their toes tied back. Resting by the feet would be a fan with fine tipped paint brushes duct tapped to the blades. The brushes would just barely strike the bottom of the soles on whatever speed you set the fan. I’d love to one day try to actually see if it could work

I've always been interested in this! My idea involved a machine that could use multiple different forms of devices that do the tickling. For example, the subject could be secured onto a rack, stretched out preferably. For the upperbody tickling, a simple "poking" mechanism where sticks with rounded and padded tips move horizontally around the underarms, stomach, ribs etc. The feet could be tickled via the a spinning motor that has soft bristles attached.

EvilTicklers once had a video where they connected a piece of soft plastic on a drill...reaction was amazing. That could work too

I actually created some makeshift prototypes, but none of them worked well.

The best one – a small foam rubber mat, a dozen micro DC motors embedded in it in two rows, and an endless loop of a thick thread spinning between motors, with many knots tied on it every inch or so. Deep grooves cut in the foam let the thread smoothly run along the skin – the result was somewhat closer to natural feelings, but only for a short time, reducing soon to irritation.

After having tried out few other different designs, my answer is rather no. The problem is, the mechanical touches are either too light or too harsh. The human body isn’t flat, and all that moving pointed tips and brushes simply cannot follow all the curves; since they go the same path all the time, it simply irritates and nothing more. All that contraptions cannot apply their power in a soft and adjustable way, hence pain or lack of sensation.

I have plans for an actual functioning machine, based on previous prototypes i built using Arduino. Ill start working on it in May/june.

If there were ever such a thing...I’m pretty sure you’d sell 50000 here...

The WheeMe is as close to a tickle machine as you are likely to get (I know because I own one).

It's not a laugh out loud (ooh stop it missus) type of tickle. However in the twirling finger nails mode it will certainly tickle your bare back. Not so successful on my front (however that may be because I am a bit of a fatso)

I have developed tickling devices but they actually get very little interest. It's even possible to log in remotely and activate the device. I've had a few women use it on me with great delight but I also have been contacted by a lot of guys pretending to be women who want to use it. The prototype is clunky and not very professional looking. To develop a nice-looking tickle rack and be able to sell it would cost thousands of dollars and no one has convinced me there is a true market for it. The fantasy, in this case, exceeds the reality.

Practically, it is only simple designs that work well. After assembling a couple of contraptions that didn’t work, I tried out something of no mechanical parts at all.

My first attempt was to use piezoelectric material. A set of vibrating chips spread on a soft layer could constitute a perfect tickling mat indeed. I disassembled an old watch’s beeper, and at 12 volts AC its vibrations could be barely felt by fingertips, but no more. To make it effective, you need to apply perhaps hundreds of volts, but it is deadly dangerous, while the safe voltage makes them useless, so it was a dead end.

Another idea – to use small magnets instead, driven by some electric coils, but here is the similar problem – to make the magnets vibrate in a perceivable way, you need really high current, and the coil overheats in seconds, so this concept was busted as well.

I don’t see here any plausible solution, but the challenge itself is interesting – to hack the nature and invent a really working concept.

Well as I said, my design works perfectly, its just clunky. In fantasy drawings you always see these tickling machines that make micro-adjustments in the way that they touch the ticklee and the lee is also usually strictly restrained. There are plenty of vibrating devices that can be made into ticklers, the problem is restraining the person so that they are held in place where the tickling devices will touch them and tickle them. Since I was working by myself, it took a lot of trial and error to build some foot stocks and then a frame to hold the Wahl massagers in place against the soles. At first I tried tying the toes back but I find that a very unpleasant and uncomfortable feeling. Feet that are free will squirm when tickled, so I had to put a sort of cage on the sides so I couldn't move them side to side too much. Since the curl forward, I had to add a spring to each massager mount so that it pressed the spiky massager head against my feet no matter how far forward the feet bend. In my third version of this machine, if I ever get time to work on it, I think I'll build a frame that keeps the feet pointed forward to their full extent, which will make it much easier to place the tickling devices, and without the discomfort of having toes tied.

Another device I built was a ball tickler (and I imagine it could be adapted to females easily). I used a corner sander (the kind with a small triangular head) and a scalp massager, a thing with long metal spines tipped by tiny plastic beads. The way the scalp massager is shaped, the end encircles my sac with the beads pressed against the base of the sac. I tried it first by had-holding it, and I lasted about 3 seconds before I couldn't take it. I knew this would be awesome. However, I had to build quite a frame to make it work. There were two angled boards that held my legs apart and tightly in place. Then I had a stand that kept the open end of the scalp massager at exactly the right place and height to cup my sac. I also had a wooden board behind me so I could strap my waist down tight. The lower part of my body had to remain immobile or else any struggling would pull my sac out of the encircling massager opening and ruin the whole effect. Finally I had attachment points where I could cuff my hands. Once it had it all figured out, it worked great, and two of my "Internet girlfriends" took sadistic delight in watching me on Skype and turning it off and on remotely. However, once I was convinced it worked, I couldn't have a large torture tower taking up space in my bedroom and I took it apart.

So then, in the end, it's possible to use all sorts of off-the-shelf vibrating devices to adapt as tickling machines. That's the easy part. The hard part is building a frame to keep the lee in place so the tickling devices can do their work, which means the rack has to be custom-made or highly adjustable. It would also be somewhat large, though with enough money spent, a more compact version could be fabricated. I am a machinist and woodworker and could build an awesome tickle rack for anyone who wants it... and I guarantee that no one would want to spend the money it would cost.

There is nowhere as much interest as people think, either. I've been building these prototypes and telling people about them for 6 years and I get very little response. Well, there have been a number of guys who wanted to try them on me, but I don't do MM. I've had about 15 women play with me in that time, but considering the hundreds of women I meet on kink sites, that's a small percentage.

I have the feeling that automated tickling devices are still ahead of their time. I bet that in 20 years we'll be seeing automated tickling racks as well as places where you can go and get strapped in and let someone remotely tickle you, or vice versa... and I'll be screaming "hey! I invented that!'

I am not a tech guy, and I am incredibly clumsy with my hands. I consider myself lucky if I can put together a clothes rack from Ikea (much to my wife's admiration). So naturally I have no idea about the practicality of what follows, but I always wondered about the possibility of retrofitting a surgery robot into a merciless tickling machine. Those things are incredibly sophisticated but it sounds possible (to guys with a devious mind like at least :p) to slightly alter their purpose by tampering with their software or replacing certain parts. Provided the victim is well restrained, there is the potential for making it a rather intense experience :devil:

There is a lab in Japan that has worked on some tickling robots:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxZTfFNBlyI

youtube.com/watch?v=iooFjr82CBU

youtube.com/watch?v=TjJDZFQTrXk

I feel like a tickle machine might be more effective if there is a buffer somewhat between the ticklee 's skin and the brushes or whatever is used. Especially in the event the motion is too harsh or becomes irritating on bare skin. I saw a video once where a woman was basically in a big vacuum sealer and was tickled briefly. I think the vacuum sealing restraint is a subset of the rubber and latex fetish community, but it would serve as a buffer like I described between the skin and the device and would also be a very strong restraint, then whatever devious mechanized brush or vibration thing you cook up could be used. Still not sure if it would maintain effectiveness or also become irritating, but I think the latex might dull the sensation enough not to irritate skin but not enough to keep it from tickling.

I have the feeling that automated tickling devices are still ahead of their time. I bet that in 20 years we'll be seeing automated tickling racks as well as places where you can go and get strapped in and let someone remotely tickle you, or vice versa... and I'll be screaming "hey! I invented that!'

Actually- forget 20 years from now, you folks are 20 years behind. Kujman on fetlife has been designing and using them at his theme events for decades. My girl and I have been there and partaken several times.

Every time a tickle machine thread comes up it interests me because I love the whole concept. But each time, as I point out, it's disappointing because here I am expecting someone has a cool new design. Instead I see those who are unaware of anything outside of the small world of TMF and the vast extreme others have taken things to in tangible scene play.

He's made many machine varying from handheld to steampunk to whimsical, all work. It requires a genuine ticklish victim though- a rarity in this fetish- not fakers or the semi-ticklish or paid models trying to portray it. That's they key.

About ten years ago now at his Inquisition event he introduced eerie full life size working thinking animatronic torture Monks that can tickle, bastinado, itch and taunt. Like they came out of a twisted Disney World. They have tactile touch, interchangeable utensils from stiff feathers to spoons to raking metal fingers. They are about 6' tall and when they surround you on a rack it's awesome. But scary! Spooky as hell to look at with their eyes and chanting. Merciless and not for the casual tickler. This is for torture tickling. They recall your reactions and where they tormented. They can understand Latin should you wish to plead. They've filmed them several times, one time from a victim pov with the victim wearing a go-pro.

Here's a link to some of the Monks, the group has videos available;

https://fetlife.com/users/358024/pictures/53544690

https://fetlife.com/users/358024/pictures/53544958

I feel like a tickle machine might be more effective if there is a buffer somewhat between the ticklee 's skin and the brushes or whatever is used....

I've found that wearing stockings helps as far as the foot tickling device. For the ball tickler I have, wearing a pair of silk bikini briefs makes it a zillion times more intense.

I've seen tickling "machines" and devices that would tear the lee's skin apart in about 5 minutes. I can last for hours in mine without tissue damage.

No need to be so snotty! You need to actually read what I write.

Yes, a lot of people on TMF are isolated, but I am not one of them. As I said, I post about this topic on a number of fetish groups. Thank you for posting the Kujman stuff, I've never seen it, but that tells me.... it must not be readily available for people to see if so many people are searching for these things and can't find them. Don't blame people for not being aware of something that isn't widely disseminated or easy to find.

I too am disappointed when someone posts "look at this new tickle device!" and it turns out to be a back massager or some kid playing with a LEGO robot. However, given what Kujman has done, I would have liked to have seen these things in action in real time when he first made them.

is he selling these things? Can you rent them? When people say they want tickling devices, they seem to want something that's commercially available, sleek, and sadly... cheap. I have many hobbies and it always works that way.... people want a new product or technical solution to something, I explain how I can provide it, then I hear that it's either too complicated or too expensive. It's very frustrating.

I've known for years that it's technically possible to make a sophisticated tickling machine but only about 15 years ago did I bother to start working on it. Like many people, i searched for hours looking for something I could use, but with all due respect to the great and legendary Kujman, didn't find anything even close to what I could make. Except for what Kujman has provided, and I've just now seen, I still haven't found anything close to what I've made. Sorry I don't have photos or videos; people can either believe me or not.

As I said already, the technology isn't the problem. It's having the time and money to make a sleek, sophisticated and professional device that someone would actually buy. I can't even imagine how much Kujman would have to charge for production and shipping of one of his impressive devices.

When I was talking about "20 years from now" I was just throwing numbers out there. I don't know if it will ever happen period. However, what I want people to understand is that TODAY I could set up a business where lers and lees could meet over the Internet, using Skype for video calls and using a system called VeraLite for long-distance control of any 110v device (or 220V where needed) or transformer-operated device. Would anyone use it? Could it make a profit? Who knows. If it does happen it will probably be in Japan. :)

I've had a handful of people ask me how to set up what I'm talking about. I tell them how to order a VeraLite controller and what hardware to buy, but when they find out how much it costs, they lose interest. All that is before the cost of building the rack.

Also, now that I'm thinking about it, can any of Kujman's devices be used solo? In other words, can you strap yourself into one of his devices and use it on yourself, or does it always require a second person to help?

I'm glad for the input, debate, and discussion, but before sassing off, take the time to read what someone is really saying.

Forgive me, as this is a long as post, Which i hope you read and give me input on. but I tried to

I dont consider modified drills, massagers and brushes or any Variation of existing tools a tickling machine. When someone says "Tickling Machine", What comes to mind is more of a "Tickling Robot". A smart, Algorithm based network of servos, motors, sensors resistors powered by a single or multiple processing units. That to me is the ultimate Tickling machine". It is a problem of design, software, hardware and biology wrapped into one big package.

How do we do this?

The Japanese rib tickler is one example of what I might consider a machine; It is built with servos and motors specifically for the purpose. Unfortunately, it seems to be very brute and harsh, without any feedback mechanism. We all know that nerves become de-sensitized to repetitive and predictable motion. Same problem with the Japanese sole tickler, It just does the same thing to the same location.

For it to be smart and effective, it has to respond to the subject's movement. If the foot goes right, the machine goes right. if the foot goes left, machine goes left. If the upper body squirms to the side, the machine "seeks and destroys" the ticklish spot. luckily, all of this is possible in the current state of technology: Kinect and Body tracking/mapping.

IF you search youtube for kinect projects, you will find tons of videos, Most of which show you body tracking at a across the room distance, which has an accuracy of about 7 centimeters at 5 meters distance. However, at One meeter (think upper body position) the accuracy goes down to only 2 Millimetres. With a couple of kinect 2 (or whatever version is the latest), you can have a full body mapping and tracking system that is accurate enough to track all points of visible and vulnerable skin.

Example of facial mapping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSNj84AY7c
Ex of Body tracking: https://youtu.be/E1eIg54clGo?t=298

As for the Tickling action, the biggest problem is the pressure applied. the pressure has to be within a specific range for it to be "Gargalesis" or laugh inducing tickling. And here, the current technology is limited to force sensors which have to be placed between the tickling object and the subject's skin. This is a bit more complicated, as Design wise, you need the sensor's feedback to be built into the object. It is easy to attach a sensor to the tickling edge of an object, but then the tickling will come from the sensor itself or whatever is covering it (think felt, or a Silicone like skin cover).

For an example of this: https://youtu.be/Uak4BuMdA2M

Ideally, you want the object itself to do the measurement for you, so that suppose you use a chopstick like item, the chopstick itself figures out the pressure applied, and delivers the tickling sensation needed.

This is where embedded systems come in. As of now, Graphene seems to be the future star, The technology is still new, underdeveloped and expensive. but maybe in the near future, it will be commercially available at a decent price level. Currently, Scientists embedded Graphene in a silly putty like material, which created a new type of sensor. Suppose you do the same but instead of putty, do it with Silicone, What will happen? would it result in a finger like digit we can use for tickling??

Graphene example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6levpUVYZw

A workaround to this is using material that is flexible enough to reach the pressure required without injuring the skin. in my previous attempts, that material was a peacock feather (or any kind of feather), which only provided a relaxing light tickling sensation that was enjoyable if the subject is not too feather ticklish. If they are feather ticklish, and extremely so, then Guess what, It is so easy to build a tickle robot for them kind of folk! Hurraaaay!

SO now that you have the body Mapping, and the sensors and tickle producing objects, how do you put it all together?

this is where robotics and software comes in: You build a robot using Sensors, servos and motors. All of thses are connected to an arduino board or a similar computer like prototyping board. From the hardware point of view: If you are good at Legos, K’nex and problem solving, this turns into a design and architecture problem. You need to build the hardware in a way that positions and connects all components in a way that allows good support, good range of motion and Movement ability relative to the subject’s body.

AS for software: This is the hardest part probably. It will require thousands and thousands likes of code. The code will allow all the components to work and interact with each other, and with the body. Luckily, there are tons of development libraries out there that do the majority of the things we want to do. It becomes a problem of adapting the code that already exists to our purpose, and add new lines of codes for what is missing.

Want the Body mapping? There are libraries for that.
Want the servo and resistors to work? There are libraries for that.
Want the servos to trach the body and body part movements? There are libraries for that.
Want the Tickle robot to tickle the hell out of someone? Well…

We need AI.

Artificial intelligence is in its infancy. But there are a lot of libraries out there we can learn from and adapt to r needs. From a coding point of view, you have inputs and outputs. Inputs are variables for the body position and body parts, Variables for the sounds and movements the subject emits (reactions, physiological condition, heart rate, stress, O2 and sweat output, etc), and Variables for the positions and actions of the servos and tickle edges/objects, and Variables for rests and pauses. it becomes a training problem for the AI to learn from and adapt the output (which is the tickling action) based on the input. Machine learning can do that. But you need a lot of data to train the AI (Think volunteers, Prodding and probing, looking for the ticklish spots, gauging reactions, mapping movement, etc).

So, as you can see, It is very possible to build a fantasy level Tickling machine/robot with the technology that exists, and tech that will be coming out in the next 5 if not 2 years. No need to wait 20. It just needs patience, perseverance and lots and lots of creativity, money and problem solving.

let me know your thoughts?

My apologies- it was not meant to be snotty, but in re-reading my words I can see where it might sound as such. I was just surprised once again that something this fantastic is this unknown on this forum no matter who makes it or what it is. Specially since it's brought up so often I so many threads. No offense, meant :(

Forgive me, as this is a long as post, Which i hope you read and give me input on. but I tried to

I dont consider modified drills, massagers and brushes or any Variation of existing tools a tickling machine. When someone says "Tickling Machine", What comes to mind is more of a "Tickling Robot". A smart, Algorithm based network of servos, motors, sensors resistors powered by a single or multiple processing units. That to me is the ultimate Tickling machine". It is a problem of design, software, hardware and biology wrapped into one big package.

Again- I agree, it's a bundle, sophisticated, and expensive- but it's been done. It was already done, so many years ago. Many people have seen and engaged in his themed scenes using these robotic Monks. They were so alive and smooth that several of us thought there might be a person under the monks robe doing it but he unveiled them and it was like looking at a disney thing with its clothes off. He's probably has additional versions now. I know he was working on a serious evil yet alluring Chinese Dominatrix styled torture tickling animatronic. They all are capable of thinking, reacting, planning, memory, pressure sensitive, moving digits, voice recognition and personality. And a serious nature, not for goofy fun time but rather a more serious mental trip as well as physical. It requires the truly ticklish, not the embellishing types.

I'm sure there's no market for such due to the expense of it.

Therein lies the difference between myself and lovers of the tickling sensation. I would never buy something like this (at least not to use on myself) because the feeling of being tickled totally sucks. What makes it hot is the ler herself. When lerring, machinery as a creative form of punishment is..interesting for variety. But I prefer the personal touch.

Therein lies the difference between myself and lovers of the tickling sensation. I would never buy something like this (at least not to use on myself) because the feeling of being tickled totally sucks. What makes it hot is the ler herself. When lerring, machinery as a creative form of punishment is..interesting for variety. But I prefer the personal touch.

I agree with you completely. As you may not be aware, unfortunately, some of us live among religious fanatics and ultra-right loonies and have little to no opportunity for personal tickling. The whole reason I turned to devices and internet play was because my dating life and my fetish life dried up when I moved here. I decided I wasn't going to let those circumstances deter me from enjoying what I really love. At least with video calls and remote control I can have a 'ler with a personality who can arbitrarily control the tickling (and the vibrators, which I haven't mentioned before).

Self-stimulation with machines and remote internet play aren't quite the real thing, but they take me 80% of the way there, and that's a hell of a lot better than 0%.

As an analogy, I think most women would prefer real sex to sex with an inanimate object, and yet we have a massive industry for vibrators used by women.

Incidentally I am surprised everyone has completely ignored the comments I made earlier in the thread about the WheeMe robot

As an analogy, I think most women would prefer real sex to sex with an inanimate object, and yet we have a massive industry for vibrators used by women.

Incidentally I am surprised everyone has completely ignored the comments I made earlier in the thread about the WheeMe robot

Speaking of completely ignoring comments, I said specifically that I wouldn't buy a tickling machine because the feeling of being tickled totally sucks. Sex and masturbation both feel good, so it's a particularly bizarre analogy.

As for the WheeMe robot, I am disinterested because it's such non-intense light tickling. The only way the concept of a tickling machine really appeals to me is if it IS intense, and a ler is the one who is in charge. Could I purchase such a machine and envision a ler was using it on me? Sure. But the juice isn't at all worth the squeeze. It's not worth going through such an unpleasant feeling without an actual interpersonal connection. If the tickling machine was connected to me, and was remote powered by a ler elsewhere...now we're getting closer. Like I said, what makes it hot is the ler.

Speaking of completely ignoring comments, I said specifically that I wouldn't buy a tickling machine because the feeling of being tickled totally sucks. Sex and masturbation both feel good, so it's a particularly bizarre analogy.

I think it's a good analogy myself, but I would welcome other peoples input on that.

What I am not sure about is that if you think 'the feeling of being tickled totally sucks' surely that puts you in the LER only category, in which case why would you be interested in any sort of machine that tickles ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back