• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Machine

I think it's a good analogy myself, but I would welcome other peoples input on that.

What I am not sure about is that if you think 'the feeling of being tickled totally sucks' surely that puts you in the LER only category, in which case why would you be interested in any sort of machine that tickles ?

Well, you can keep thinking it's a good analogy...but I already explained how it's not.

The feeling of tickling does totally suck to me. But that doesn't mean I'm in the ler-only category, at all. There is more to the lee experience than the tickling sensation itself.

To be clear, the tickling monk robots that I spoke of and that we've been in a scene with are intense, not light tickles or Wheeme's or the usual silly horseplay. It is a scene designed for losing yourself in, with tight bondage, a theme, mental head space as well as torture- to be left to a machine, a thinking robot, that has no worry of being sued or worry over safe words, while your tormentors have gone off (to lunch?) and are laughing at what you are suffering so very far away.

What about this?

Because I've been wondering...

If you happened to pick up a "fucking machine", let's assume setting it to a good tickle speed (you can even get double-rod models)...

If you somehow attached a hairbrush to the rod to create the furious 'back and forth' motion...

If you were able to plug it into the mains and use a 'digital timer socket' (google it) so you could essentially 'randomize' the tickling...

And if you were able to somehow secure everything in place...

Have I just designed a legitimate - albeit somewhat expensive - tickle machine?

What about this?

Because I've been wondering...

If you happened to pick up a "fucking machine", let's assume setting it to a good tickle speed (you can even get double-rod models)...........

Have I just designed a legitimate - albeit somewhat expensive - tickle machine?

Sounds like it, but my experiments with hair brushes didn't deliver the results I wanted. Don't forget that f-ing machines are just adapations of other machines and you can get a reciprocating device a lot cheaper and smaller.

But again, it goes back to the angry guy who was talking about Kujman's inventions; it's been done, and we know it can be done. Then what? People keep asking the same question, but it seems like an existential question. The simple answer is "yes." However, as I've mentioned previously, very few people follow up after hearing that it can be done. Do they just want to know that tickle machines can be built, and live happily ever after knowing that; or do they balk when they find out it costs more than $10?

Therefore i ask a counter-question: to all the people who say "wouldn't it be great if there were tickling machines" or "I wish someone would invent a tickling machine," etc., well, what do you intend to do knowing the answer is "yes we can build tickling machines"?

But again, it goes back to the angry guy who was talking about Kujman's inventions; it's been done, and we know it can be done. Then what? People keep asking the same question, but it seems like an existential question. The simple answer is "yes." However, as I've mentioned previously, very few people follow up after hearing that it can be done. Do they just want to know that tickle machines can be built, and live happily ever after knowing that; or do they balk when they find out it costs more than $10?

Exactly what I meant. I'm sure the robot animatronics he's designed cost thousands. And by the way, I wasn't angry- just stupefied that people can be so unaware almost to the point of ignorant of anything outside of this board. There's a whole realm of various people with greater accomplishments, far deeper playing scenes, ingenious devices, and intense reality. All of it taken to levels that many people (not everyone) seem to think only exist in dreams. The same people continually post the same questions about tickling machines when they are given the same answers each time and yet remain oblivious to advances in tickling and bondage play. And even then, as you say, if it cost more than ten dollars they won't shell it out- so what's the point of asking? But even then, the victim would have to be TICKLISH- which is yet another rarity in tickling.

Therefore i ask a counter-question: to all the people who say "wouldn't it be great if there were tickling machines" or "I wish someone would invent a tickling machine," etc., well, what do you intend to do knowing the answer is "yes we can build tickling machines"?

Exactly. Even if they had them, they probably wouldn't know how to create the proper mental space and scene around it. It's really a five course meal, a full show, not a quickie.

Sounds like it, but my experiments with hair brushes didn't deliver the results I wanted. Don't forget that f-ing machines are just adapations of other machines and you can get a reciprocating device a lot cheaper and smaller.

I've gone through the entire thread now (yeah, ok wow, 2 pages :p ) to have a better idea of the context we're talking about.

So we're saying more than $10... The Veralife thing appears to be $99 so more than $100+

All in... even without the remote... how much would you say a bona fide tickling machine as you've designed would cost?

You could end up doing some speciality pieces... hey... kickstarter campaign?

Since quite a range of devices have been mentioned, I guess you also need to ask yourself: just what kind of a machine are you seeking? The purpose? One just for fun? One for serious tickling? A small hand held thing? All the way up to a free standing life-size themed animatronic that thinks and responds to your reactions? I'm sure the price would depend on those options.

See for me, I'm dominant in every area of my life and occasionally feel the need to just let off some steam, balance it out and submit to 'something'.... would actually be far more comfortable using a machine for this purpose than anything else.

Does that make any sense?

simple tickling machine.

perhaps its not always about developing new equipment as mush as utilising what we have properly.
this happened by complete accident during some filming...

take 1 very ticklish model in nylons and high heels.
limit her movement.
1 electric tooth brush
set toothbrush working and insert toothbrush into shoe at an angle where it can't be kicked out and so that its working bristles attach themselves to the nylon thus making it even harder to remove.
sit back and enjoy the show

Attachments

• simple tickling machine.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 63
perhaps its not always about developing new equipment as mush as utilising what we have properly.
this happened by complete accident during some filming...

take 1 very ticklish model in nylons and high heels.
limit her movement.
1 electric tooth brush
set toothbrush working and insert toothbrush into shoe at an angle where it can't be kicked out and so that its working bristles attach themselves to the nylon thus making it even harder to remove.
sit back and enjoy the show

Only issues there, relative to how Tormentor described his machine before:
1) I don't wear nylons or high heels :p
2) It still requires another entity to 'activate' the thing, which I'm fairly sure is a critical part of the operation.
3) (potentially) not a great deal of variety in the stimulus

Totally. I may take your advice myself!
Makes sense to me.

Cool cool.... in that case...

@Tormentor, how would you feel about sharing the schematics my man?

I can't shake this idea now :D If it can be done... I think I want to get it done. I've had a good year xD

that machine from johnny test would be a cool machine to have...tho that would cost millions to make lol

Cool! Looking forward to seeing these machines. Maybe you guys can make some vids.

I got various prices of Kujman's life sized animatronic ticklers and hand held laughOmatics from Paul in CA who purchased some of his designs for a private party. The hand held ones are a around $200 for two, comes in a neat steampunk box with extra attachments for tickling nipples and clits. He also bought two huge animatronic Monk ticklers for $5000- not sure if that's per Monk or for both. These we've seen and been in scenes with and they're menacing, lifelike and fun. But way out of my league as far as buying.

Cool! Looking forward to seeing these machines. Maybe you guys can make some vids.

I got various prices of Kujman's life sized animatronic ticklers and hand held laughOmatics from Paul in CA who purchased some of his designs for a private party. The hand held ones are a around $200 for two, comes in a neat steampunk box with extra attachments for tickling nipples and clits. He also bought two huge animatronic Monk ticklers for $5000- not sure if that's per Monk or for both. These we've seen and been in scenes with and they're menacing, lifelike and fun. But way out of my league as far as buying.

Man, I have no idea what you're talking about here :D -- By which I don't mean you're talking shit :p I mean, I have no frame of reference... could you enlighten me? I'm on a mission :D

I don't mind what it looks like as long as it tickles my feet i'm happy

Yeah that about sums it it :)

Man, I have no idea what you're talking about here :D -- By which I don't mean you're talking shit :p I mean, I have no frame of reference... could you enlighten me? I'm on a mission :D

Sorry- just scroll up and read the thread, or the many other tickle machine threads that have been posted here. They all say about the same things, people wishing for tickling machines when from our experience it's already been done, and many years ago already. Life-size large scale robotic and animatronic-wise ticklers. By that I mean full-out working 'thinking', sinister, torture-tickling machines in addition to the smaller hand-held ones for fun and all sorts of variants in-between. He has designed models on both coasts.

Now other people are offering up simpler, more affordable and lesser involved devices for playful encounters which may be much more to the current status quo.

It will remain to be seen who does what with whatever version they purchase and I guess it all comes down to a matter of money and what they actually wish to do with them; playful sessions, private individual use on one self, or the more hardcore theme torturous scenes.

I don't care who, what and when. I just want to see them in action!

Thought I'd replied already :p

I tried to do some digging and I'm usually fairly on-point, but I've not been able to find anything much... would it be asking too much to request some direct links? :D No worries it not man, of course... you just seem to know a lot more clearly than I do :)

PM me

Thought I'd replied already :p

I tried to do some digging and I'm usually fairly on-point, but I've not been able to find anything much... would it be asking too much to request some direct links? :D No worries it not man, of course... you just seem to know a lot more clearly than I do :)

How about a padded bench, a pair of stocks, and a modified shoe buffer?

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back