• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Leopard Laughs: The Maze F's/F's

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
I am proud to present the sequel to The Leopard Laughs. I am strongly considering making this a series. Let me know if you would like to read more of the Leopard's adventures! You can read the original Leopard Laughs here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?290777-Free-Story-From-New-Collection!-FMM-F

Ellie Wisden was glad she wore a mask. Her encounter with Jessica Jester only a couple of months before had turned her into a laughing stock among the criminal underworld in Atlas City. The clownish vixen had tickle tortured Ellie out of her mind on camera and now just about every super villain knew about it, or had flat out seen it. How could anybody take her seriously as the city's protector now?

Ellie sat at her desk at the Daily Atlas. Her job as an investigative journalist allowed her access to many sources. Of course, she took advantage of this in her crime fighting, getting the scoop on illegal activities before anyone else knew. It was a pretty sweet alter ego. She was on her work computer, typing away at a report for the Sunday edition, when her cell phone vibrated. She had been sent an anonymous text. There was something going on at the abandoned printing division building. The same building where the Atlas used to be printed. The building had been deemed unstable after decades of various issues including weak foundations and even some asbestos problems. The text suggested that Cathy Conundrum might be behind it.

Conundrum was another in The Leopard's rogue gallery. A former scientist and computer programmer who had developed an obsession with mazes and puzzles. It was said that, among other things, she had actually disproved the theory of relativity. Ellie didn't know if that was true, but she knew that Cathy was a very cunning foe with a powerful and twisted mind. Even so, this could be just the thing she needed to reinstate herself as the fearless guardian of Atlas City. Ellie rushed out of the office and to her home to get her costume.

Ellie showed up at the abandoned printing division in costume as The Leopard. The furry, spotted fabric of her costume concealed the Kevlar plates underneath, which acted as body armor for when things got hairy. She climbed in through a window on the second floor after climbing up the fire escape. There were no lights on inside. She flipped on the Night Vision feature on her goggles. There were a few old boxes of newspapers about, but she was alone in the room. She found her way to the door and exited the room.

The door led to a catwalk overlooking the main floor of the building. With all of the equipment gone, it should have been a large, empty space. But instead, there were four people constructing some kind of makeshift labyrinth. It looked like a gigantic version of a lab rat maze. The two men and two women looked hard at work. The Leopard was about to make her presence known when something struck her hard on the back of the neck, causing her to lose consciousness.

When Ellie came to, she was horrified to see that she was naked on the floor of the warehouse. She saw her Kevlar plates and costume crumpled up beside her and rushed to dress herself. Ellie realized that she had been placed in the maze. There were heavy boards reinforced with bricks that made up the walls and ceiling. A small television flipped on in the corner of the room. It was Cathy Conundrum on the screen. She wore a tight, green leather costume and had a small tattoo resembling a Rubix Cube on her forehead.

“Naughty, naughty. You weren't supposed to see my labyrinth before it was finished.” Cathy wagged an accusing finger and tisked at Ellie.

“What are you up to, Conundrum?” Ellie hurriedly strapped the plates to her body. There were nearly 20 in all and they ranged anywhere from two by three inches to one larger plate that covered The Leopard's breasts. And now, Cathy knew exactly where they went. Wonderful. “I never took you for a lesbian.”

“Oh, my darling Leopard. I am as straight as they come.” Cathy let out a chortle at Ellie's assumption.

“Why didn't you remove my mask as well?” Ellie asked, realizing that her face had remained covered.

“Your identity isn't important to me. I prefer to keep the game going.” Cathy explained. Ellie had all of the plates strapped to her and now climbed into her furry costume, zipping it up in the back and facing the image of her enemy. Cathy continued, “And, for your information, I am here to provide a distraction. You see, as we speak, Jessica Jester is off to relieve the Rembrandt Museum of a few original Da Vinci's for me. She and I are to sell them and split the cash. Of course, we knew that we needed to keep The Leopard busy in the meantime.”

“How do I get out of here?” Ellie asked.

“It's a maze, silly. You have to find your way out. Oh, one more thing: I have snuck in a couple of surprises for you. A couple of the rooms in this maze contain... well... we'll call them challenges. I know all about your last encounter with Jessica. I must say the footage was quite... amusing.” The clever criminal grinned slyly. Ellie's face was red inside her mask.

“This is no laughing matter.” Ellie declared sternly.

“Not yet.” Cathy retorted. “You're wasting time, Leopard. Let's see if you can make it through my maze.” The television turned off. Ellie wasn't exactly enthused by the sadism she had heard in Cathy's voice. But what choice did she have? She walked over to the only door she could find and walked out into the hallway. She could have gone left or right, but she chose the former, having to rely almost solely on her sense of direction. There were wires strung up along the walls which were connected to small speakers on the walls. The four people she had seen earlier had to have spent a good deal of time putting this thing together, Ellie thought. She found a wooden door with some writing on it:

WHAT LIES BENEATH.

Ellie prepared a defensive fist and opened the door, entering the room. The door shut behind her and she heard someone in the hallway slap a padlock on it, sealing her in the room. Ellie tried to shove against the door, but couldn't get it to budge. She felt as though, in addition to the lock, there was someone pressing their body weight against the door from the other side.

“Shit!” She cursed and turned to see that there was another small television in this room, similar to the one where she woke up. It came on and, once again, she found herself looking at Cathy on the screen.

“I'm so happy you came into this room.” She beamed. “I am sure you saw the message on the door. What lies beneath? A fascinating question. What really DOES lie beneath? Or, in this case, underneath...”

Ellie jerked suddenly as she felt a sensation as if someone had just gently poked her in the ribs.

“What the Hell was that?”

Cathy raised what looked like a kind of remote control.

“You were so eager to cover yourself when you came to. You didn't even notice that I had switched out those protective pads of yours for something a bit more suited to my purposes.” Cathy demonstrated by pressing a button on the remote. When she did, Ellie felt as though there were knuckles kneading into her sides. It was the plates that were strapped to her inside her costume!

“DA-AhahahahHAhahahahahhaha...” Ellie grabbed at her sides and fell back against the wall, giggling against her will as the plates vibrated against her tender sides.

“You have two choices.” Cathy told her over the TV. “You can keep the armor on and risk me setting the plates off at will whenever I choose, or you can take them off, and leave yourself defenseless to any other weapon that might be directed at you in other parts of my maze.” She pressed another button, causing the side tickling to stop, but now the small plate over her outtie bellybutton began to vibrate. The girlish giggles that escaped Ellie's ruby lips greatly amused the villainess. Ellie's bellybutton was terribly ticklish and Cathy knew it.

“Hehehehehehehehheehheheehehehe...” Ellie struggled to find the strength to stand up.

“Tickle tickle, Leopard. You only have a few minutes to decide, before I turn on every plate in your costume at once. Make your choice!” Cathy threatened.

Ellie could barely think straight with the tickling on her tummy distracting her. Cathy had turned the suit meant for protecting her into a weapon specifically designed to exploit her greatest weakness. What if she took the armor off and was greeted with a gunfight as soon as she left the room?

Cathy must have done something else with the remote because the sensation on Ellie's navel changed from a vibration to what seemed like a fluffy feather dusting it. Ellie's laughter went silent as she clutched her belly.

“Coochie coo, brave protector.” Cathy taunted as she watched The Leopard break down in front of her. “Only 30 seconds left...”

Ellie knew the consequences of leaving the armor on, but she didn't know what would happen if she took it off. She made the only choice she could.

“On. Ohoohohn. I am lehhehehheaving them on!” She decided. Cathy switched the plate off and Ellie sighed with relief.

“Wise decision.” Cathy noted. The TV turned off and Ellie heard the padlock come off the door. She ran back out into the hallway, ready to fight. But whoever had removed the lock was already gone. She heard a door shut further down the hall and went to investigate. After two left turns, she found what she figured was the door in question. More writing.

...TOIL AND TROUBLE.

“Double, double...” Ellie whispered to herself. Whatever was in the room, there would likely be two of it. She considered moving on, but there was a chance that Cathy herself was in the room. Too good of a chance to pass up. Ellie opened the door and walked in to see two young women, perhaps in their late teens. They were dressed identically in green leotards and were both brunettes. They stood on either side of yet another small television. Cathy came on the screen to greet The Leopard.

“I see you have found two of my helpers. They are sisters. Twins, in fact. I call them Toil and Trouble.”

“Clever. You have a very punny sense of humor.” Ellie smirked drolly.

“They are very skilled dancers and contortionists.” Cathy informed the heroine. “You can try to fight them, but you and I both know the power I hold over you.” Cathy raised the remote as a reminder. “To leave this room and continue, you will have to answer a riddle. Don't worry, it's not a hard one. But my girls will do their best to distract you. Ladies?”

At Cathy's signal, Toil and Trouble somersaulted towards Ellie, knocking her onto her butt. They quickly and nimbly climbed atop of her, sitting on and locking their legs around her. Toil was straddling Ellie's waist and had pinned the heroine's arms beneath her knees. Trouble was resting on Ellie's thighs, facing her feet. Toil ran her hands over The Leopard's costume, finding the spots that weren't protected by the plates. Trouble didn't have to look, though. She simply removed Ellie's stilettos.

“Thank you, girls.” Cathy nodded. “You may begin.”

Toil wasted no time. She started poking all over Ellie's tummy, getting between the plates and wiggling her fingers, while Trouble dragged her nails up and down Ellie's bare soles.

“Hahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahha...” Ellie started laughing immediately.

“Here's the riddle...” She heard Cathy on the TV. “It has to do with doubles. What coin doubles in value once half is deducted? As before, you only have a few minutes. If you fail to come up with the correct answer, I will turn the plates on AND let my girls have their way with you. The clock is ticking.”

Ellie played the riddle in her mind. What coin doubles in value once half is deducted? It didn't make sense. You can't double something by taking half of it away!

“Tickle tickle tickle...” Toil sang softly as she wiggled her fingers into Ellie's ribs. Trouble simply chuckled cruelly as she scratched the centers of the crime fighter's soles. Ellie tried her best to dismount the two ticklers, but was incapable of it as they weakened her with their touches.

“You have two minutes.” Cathy said.

“It's impossible! Hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha...” Ellie protested.

“Oh, come now. Where's that catlike intellect?” Cathy teased. “Shall we up the stakes?”

Ellie couldn't see Cathy on the TV, but she did feel it when two plates covering her hips started to vibrate, causing Ellie to laugh harder.

Luckily for Ellie, the plates vibrating also affected Toil. Unbeknownst to Cathy, Toil was ticklish herself, especially on her bottom. When the plates began reverberating, she snickered and shifted uncomfortably. Ellie noticed and used the opportunity to pull her arms out from under the brunette. She grabbed Toil by the waist and held her in place over the rippling Kevlar.

“No! Hahahahahahahahaha!” Toil giggled and tried to overpower Ellie, but The Leopard was too strong. Ellie shoved Toil off of her and then treated Trouble to a rabbit punch. The answer to the riddle popped in her mind as well as she realized she had been able to divide the two girls, thus, in a way, halving their efforts. HALF!

“A half dollar!” She yelled at Cathy. “Take away the word half and you are left with a dollar!”

“Damn you, Leopard!” Cathy fumed. “You're not out of this yet!”

The door opened and Ellie left the twins sulking on the floor, sealing the door behind her so that they could not escape by busting the lock with her fist. The Leopard continued through the maze and finally found what she thought was the exit. The door at the end of the hall had writing like the others had.

ABANDON HOPE.

“... All ye who enter here...” Ellie remembered her high school literature class. “Abandon hope all ye who enter here”, according to Dante, is what was written just above the gateway to Hell in Dante's Inferno. This would suggest that some horrible torment awaited Ellie in that room. But Ellie knew better. Cathy would have sooner tried to misdirect her with such a ruse. She would prefer to convince Ellie that the way out wasn't really the way out. Ellie opened the door.

She had been right! She had found her way out of the maze. Cathy Conundrum was waiting for her.

“I thought that last door clue might have been a bit too on the nose.” Cathy stood there in her green leather costume, looking more than a little like Diana Rigg in The Avengers. “Well played, Leopard.”

“Where are you meeting Jester?” Ellie demanded. “You're not going to let her hold on to those stolen treasures for long. You and her are supposed to meet up. Tell me where, and I will be lenient with you, which is more than you deserve.”

“What if I... forgot?” Cathy taunted.

“Don't test me, Cathy. We both know I can hand your ass to you.” Ellie started to approach the villainess, ready to fight.

“I'd rather hand yours to you.” A familiar voice came from behind Ellie. It was Jessica Jester. She skipped into the room in her yellow and blue harlequin costume. She stopped only a few feet from the heroine. Ellie's eyes went wide as Jessica pulled another remote from behind her back and pressed a button, sending ticklish vibrations up the backs of Ellie's thighs and over her rear.

“No-hhehhehhhehehehehehehehehee...” Ellie fell to the floor. Both of those evil women had control over the plates in Ellie's costume.

“Kitchy koo, Kitty cat!” Jessica giggled. “We never tested those buns of yours the last time, did we?”

“She escaped the maze much sooner than I thought she would.” Cathy told her partner in crime.

“It doesn't matter. It's not like she can put up much of a fight in her condition.” Jessica pointed out. She pressed another button and Ellie felt dozens of insects scuttling over the flesh of her rear.

“Stohoohohohohohp hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha...”

“Oh, this is the fun part, when she begs.” Jessica laughed. At this point, Cathy pulled out her own remote and switched on Ellie's breast plate. Sharp nails were lightly scratching all over her abundant chest.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“How long do you think we should torture her?” Cathy asked Jessica.

“I don't have anything else to do tonight.” The harlequin grinned. “Do you?”

“No. Not really.” Cathy shook her head, pressing yet another button which caused Ellie's bellybutton to once again be subject to the torments of the plates. Ellie could barely breathe. Tears rolled down her purple cheeks and Jessica let out a chuckle when she saw Ellie activate the claws in her gloves.

“Oh, look, the gigglebug is gonna try to attack us. How cute.” She mocked. But Cathy knew what Ellie was thinking.

“No! Stop her!” But it was too late, Ellie head sliced her suit wide open and was tearing off her costume, as well as the plates that were tormenting her. Jessica ran at The Leopard, but Ellie delivered a kick to the clown's gut that sent her reeling backward. Soon, Ellie stood naked except for her mask, goggles, and gloves. The plates were all off, rattling against the floor as they continued to vibrate.

“And now, you two are gonna hurt.” Ellie grinned. She rushed at Cathy, throwing a combination of punches that leveled the villainess and rendered her unconscious. Next, it was Jessica's turn. But Jester got the drop on Ellie, sneaking up behind her and lobster clawing her hips.

“I don't need any toys to tickle you with, do I?” She teased. “That's really more Cathy's thing. I prefer to get my hands dirty, so to speak.” Jessica wiggled her fingers expertly and brought Ellie to the floor, easily mounting her. “Admit it, you love tickle time with Jessica. Coochie coo!” Jester pressed her thumbs under Ellie's bare breasts and wormed them about, getting at the ribs and the undersides of the breasts at the same time.

“HEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!”

Ellie tried to fight back. But her instincts demanded that she keep her arms down to defend her ribs and chest. There was no opportunity for her to attack Jester.

Jessica took advantage of The Leopard's hilarity and pinned both of the heroine's arms under her knees, just as Toil had done earlier. Only instead of besieging Ellie's tummy, Jessica went for the nipples. The buds were pink and erect from the cool air and tickle torture and Jessica's bisexual nature couldn't resist.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” Jessica tweaked and pinched the nipples, periodically brushing them with her gloved fingertips or circling the areolas.

“HEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ellie was losing her mind. She kicked and writhed, but couldn't knock Jester off of her. Even worse was that, as before, Jessica teasing her nipples was arousing her. Something that she knew would not be lost on the villainess.

“Perhaps we can both have some fun this time.” Jessica muttered lustfully. She grabbed one of the still vibrating plates off of the ground and slipped in between their groins, allowing it to buzz against both of them at the same time.

“Nooohohohohohohohhoho hahahahhahahahhahahaha...” Ellie had to fight it. She would never be able to save face again if anybody ever found out that she and Jessica had both gotten off together. It would be even more humiliating than their last encounter.

Jessica, however, was completely surrendering herself to the pleasure brought on by the makeshift vibrator. She moaned as she continued to tickle Ellie's chest, throwing her head back and gasping with arousal.

“Are you gonna cum with me, Kitty kat?” She taunted. “Coochie coochie coo... tickle tickle ti-ah ah AAAAGH!” Her orgasm rocked her body. And in those seconds, Ellie found her opportunity to turn the tables. She freed her arms and pushed Jester over. The villainess was temporarily weakened by her climax and Ellie was able to move fast enough to straddle her enemy and pin her arms above her head.

“I hope you enjoyed that.” Ellie sneered. “But now, we are going to come to an agreement, you and I.” Ellie began dragging her clawed gloves up and down Jessica's right side.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! No! Hehehehehehehehe!” Jessica laughed like a little girl. The sound was high pitched and frantic.

“Are you listening to me, Jester?” Ellie's claws slithered up into the well of Jessica's right armpit and played there. “You are going to confess to the robbery that you committed. You are also going to confess that Cathy was involved.” You are going to turn yourselves in... tonight!”

“Nehehhehehehehhehevvverr!” Jessica shouted.

“Yes, you wicked clown.” Ellie moved the claws down to Jessica's tight tummy, scribbling them about.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA NOOHHOHOHOHOH THEHEHEHEHERRRREEEE OKAY OKAY OKAY! I GIVE UP!” Jessica conceded. Ellie stopped tickling her.

“Of course, I would normally take you in myself, but it seems I have misplaced my costume.” She joked. “But I will know where you go and what you do, and if you try to go back on your word and run... I will find you. And I will put you through far worse than what you have done to me. Nod if you understand."

Jessica obeyed, nodding her head weakly.

“Good.” Ellie smiled. “Now, say goodnight, Jessica.”

“Goodnight, Jessi-” The clown was cut off by the punch to her face, knocking her out cold. Ellie got up, threw on the few shreds of her costume, enough to cover her more private areas, and walked out of the room, making sure to hit the fire alarm on her way out. Not that she didn't trust Jessica to keep her word, but she didn't. The authorities would be here soon enough to deal with the unconscious vixens. Ellie had redeemed herself. But she knew that there would be other battles, and other adversaries. She needed to be always on guard, and defend her city from evil.

Always good to see superhero tickling and the Leopard would be fun to see more of. Already has a fun Rogue's Gallery to start with an her weakness being known lends itself to potential scenarios. A well written story as ever and hope to see more of this character.

I loved your first story with Leopard, so I'm naturally all for a new superhero-themed series revolving around her! Hopefully this isn't the last time Ellie finds herself in a similarly compromising position with Jessica, with perhaps a different result! :devil:

Always good to see superhero tickling and the Leopard would be fun to see more of. Already has a fun Rogue's Gallery to start with an her weakness being known lends itself to potential scenarios. A well written story as ever and hope to see more of this character.

Thanks, DEV! I am still deciding where to go with future stories if I make a series out of this, but I would love to introduce different villains and scenarios and come up with something that would feel like a tickling version of the old Adam West Batman show. It would be campy and somewhat schlocky, but inventive and true to the characters. We will see what happens.

I loved your first story with Leopard, so I'm naturally all for a new superhero-themed series revolving around her! Hopefully this isn't the last time Ellie finds herself in a similarly compromising position with Jessica, with perhaps a different result! :devil:

I would love to have more stories with Ellie and Jessica in particular because I think the chemistry between the two is great, but I want to bring in other characters as well. In any event, it won't be long before I bring Jessica back into the mix, but I have already had her in two stories.

Last edited:
Does anybody else want to lend their thoughts?

Only from me in that, if you ever need someone to help bounce ideas around for superhero concepts, be happy to lend a hand.

I suppose for future entries, a partner coming in to help the Leopard from another city could be fun. Someone who thinks that this tickling is just plain silly until they get caught by one of the villains.

Hysterical But Heroic

Pete,<p> As much fun as it is to read the Leopard being tickled nearly at every turn in this wonderfully twisty tale, what really stays with me is how truly heroic Ellie is. Trapped, outnumbered, and toyed with by villains who know all too well her weakness, she nonetheless by smarts, skill, and grit foils them and vindicates herself.<p>Make no mistake, the exquisitely detailed and richly varied tickling the Leopard endures is delicious to read. I savored every stroke and giggle. But, I love how, were (Heavens forbid!) all the kitchey-coo removed, the story still has a solid plot and clever puzzles worthy of Batman co-creator Bill Finger. And the tickle-enhanced costume is very wicked indeed! (But, tell me, with TWENTY Kevlar plates to don, just how long does it take Ellie to become the Leopard? A quick change would seem unlikely.)<p>
Many thanks for this year-end Holiday treat!

Last edited:
Only from me in that, if you ever need someone to help bounce ideas around for superhero concepts, be happy to lend a hand.

I suppose for future entries, a partner coming in to help the Leopard from another city could be fun. Someone who thinks that this tickling is just plain silly until they get caught by one of the villains.

I do plan on adding some male characters at some point soon. Whether there will be more M/F or F/M stories with the characters is pretty up in the air right now, though.

Pete,<p> As much fun as it is to read the Leopard being tickled nearly at every turn in this wonderfully twisty tale, what really stays with me is how truly heroic Ellie is. Trapped, outnumbered, and toyed with by villains who know all too well her weakness, she nonetheless by smarts, skill, and grit foils them and vindicates herself.<p>Make no mistake, the exquisitely detailed and richly varied tickling the Leopard endures is delicious to read. I savored every stroke and giggle. But, I love how, were (Heavens forbid!) all the kitchey-coo removed, the story still has a solid plot and clever puzzles worthy of Batman co-creator Bill Finger. And the tickle-enhanced costume is very wicked indeed! (But, tell me, with TWENTY Kevlar plates to don, just how long does it take Ellie to become the Leopard? A quick change would seem unlikely.)<p>
Many thanks for this year-end Holiday treat!

Thank you so much for your in depth and thoughtful opinions. I spent a lot of time coming up with the details of the story. The tickle segments were almost more like after thoughts. I want to get more into writing stories that include tickling rather than stories that are based around tickling. There are thousands of stories on here that are just excuses for tickling. Hell, most of mine are. But I really want to focus on making the tales more versatile.

P.S. Yeah, I imagine those plates would take a while to put on or take off. Oh well, suspension of disbelief. Lol

What makes a good tickling story is not just the tickling but also the story! The clue is in the description I guess. You deliver that by giving us characters we can imagine and creative situations for them to deal with. It really sets the story off and makes it so much more enjoyable.

Thanks for creating and sharing these characters.

What makes a good tickling story is not just the tickling but also the story! The clue is in the description I guess. You deliver that by giving us characters we can imagine and creative situations for them to deal with. It really sets the story off and makes it so much more enjoyable.

Thanks for creating and sharing these characters.

I almost backed myself into a corner with this one. Lol. I got 3 pages in and remembered it was supposed to be a tickling story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back