• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching others Tickled at College University Holiday or work

Janga

TMF Regular
I would think someone has posted such a question before, but I could not find it, so here are some of my real encounters
as a bystander --

At work I worked in a high pressure office area many years ago, and witnessed a few of the 80 staff singled
out for a tickling, either because they were easy prey or some felt they needed to relieve there stress with a good laugh,
a good 85% of the staff were men, and I remember one guy, white in his early 30's who seemed to get a good tickling
(2 mins) once a week, generally from 3 or 4 men, but sometimes 1 or 2 of the women joined in.
There was something we in the UK called a typing pool (generally 5 to 15 women), until technology overtook there needs,
in there sometimes there would be one lady tickled by 2 or more other ladies to break the afternoon lull before any more
late work turned up, there were always individual situations where one or more one to one tickles occured, it was all
great to watch, although my primary wish was always to see a lady involved.

Sometimes in the pub you would find generally a woman given a public tickling (stop start for about 2 mins) by one
or 2 men, but the examples I saw did not seem to stop the lady concerned (white late teens tall slim dark hair)
turn up and receive her punishment when the moments arrived.

Lunch time in there rare spaces of parks in the centre of town you would see a tickling session, one that springs to mind
involved 5 black ladies (25-40 years old various sizes) tickling another (black lady mid 20's smaller than many
of her ticklers), this occured many times, generally stop start for about 5 mins, and again it did not seem to deter
the very ticklish lady from spending lunchtime with her friends

I had a girlfriend for 2 years who loved tickling, one particular occasion attracted her to me, a gorgeous black lady
she was 5ft 4 strong curvy and late 20's, one day she was chasing the black lady I mentioned 5 lines above
around the office, just following her tickling her sides, I think most in the office were enjoying the view,.
I followed the ladies into there room, where just the 2 of them worked, the lady that became my partner
was still tickling her now she had her trapped in an office chair, she was behind her tickling her armpits neck back and
dancing her fingers back and forth, much as I was enjoying in it, I suggested she should stop tickling her
for a variety of reasons, at least until she could get her somewhere more private or wait until another day.

I myself was tickled many times but just by one female tickler, generally briefly, apart from one occasion when 2 one
behind one in front tickled me for about 30 seconds in a passage way, where nobody was passing, the soft breasts
pressing against me added to the delightful punishment.

I can add more examples, I will if we get a section of replies from others who have watched others being tickled.imageD.jpg

Last edited:
Gosh...too many times!

I worked fast food for a number of years as a teen. Put a bunch of teens in tight quarters and tickling will happen. I was primarily the 'ler as someone carried something or sat int he break room. One an older female manager tickled my ribs and I didn't react enough for her liking so she asked if I was ticklish. I was too freaked out to say yes or no and she laughed and walked away!

In college tickling was almost every day occurrence.

As I worked my way through adulthood I've found ticklers/ticklees in every profession.

At one office I tickled almost every lady I worked with and one more than once occasion they struck back! I had a secretary (probably 30 years older than me) who I tried to tickle all the time because she insisted she was not ticklish! Seems she wasn't too!

~ toyou

Occasionally I have seen feet tickled in the scenarios mentioned, but you need to be in the correct location to have anything
more than a 2 second tickle for that, you need a sofa or a park.
The one where I described the 5 black ladies tickling another, she was tickled most area's, but these are work colleagues,
there is no bondage, just holding down, or too many hands for the victim to stop, same with the many in the office example.
Before work life I saw many examples of feet tickling, but then we are moving into the realms of underage, so lets just stick to
adults, there is plenty of occasions there, as TOYOU444 has mentioned, and I indeed saw at college, one particular person
again tends to be the victim, and a young white lady 5ft 3 long hair hysterical laugh, was the main victim of men
and women's probing fingers.

I have never worked in a fast food or shop scenario, but certainly I have seen quiet a few examples of playful tickling
the other side of the counter, one occasion in Amsterdam, and 3 or 4 employees were messing around in a well
known burger chain, and I heard the words "chuckachee" I can only guess that it meant tickle in one
of the oriental Asian languages in between giggles while waiting for my food.

One lunchtime in a park square area, while taking in the sun, a woman's laughter caught my attention,
a man was tickling a woman while they were both on the grass in formal work clothes, I watched and after about 10 seconds
he stopped, she regained her composure, and started tickling his ribs and tummy while he was laying down,
I assume this was bringing about the next round of revenge/response, he quickly overpowered her and began to tickle
her upperbody for about 20 seconds, she was laughing to a gasping begging tune, and this was repeated several times more
in the next 5 minutes, I cannot describe there appearance in great detail, as I did not know them and only saw them
horizontally most of the time, they were both white, mid 20's maybe, my attempted sun tan was ruined, but in a good cause.

Following on from what user DUMBLEDORE said in another thread, I recall once when I was 21 a woman 25 years older
in the office I worked in who was not blessed in appearance or shape (blonde - 5ft 1 - about 40 lbs overweight) sneaked up
behind me and gave me a soft but very effective finger nail tickle on my underarm for 2 seconds, after that I viewed her
in a different way, she repeated it a few more times, probably noting my reaction was a big smile and no complaints.
Someone else who I know was good friends with her but closer to my age (5ft 3 - brown hair) did the same thing to me
in the pub 4 or 5 times, I barely knew her other than she was married, but she seemed to ensure she caught my attention,
and again probably noted my squirming and lack of complaints.

Another memory involves a good friends sister, 5ft 2 long light brown hair 19, I was 2 years older, she had a busty chest, I went to my friends house and he was out, just his sister and a little brother who was playing in a small pool in the garden, my friends sister opened the door, told me to "come in", and said "take a seat in the living room, while I check on my little brother", she came back 3 minutes later, said "he was happily playing in the garden", and came towards me gave me a big hug, and then tickled my tummy and sides, I was much taller and stronger, but her tickle attack was delicious, I wrestled with her and twisted her round so that I was behind her, and tickled her, she did not react much and said she could resist any tickling.
I had known her for about 12 months and she was always friendly and playful when our paths crossed, but we have never played physically, just occasionally found ourselves pressed against each other briefly, which alerted me to her soft breasts, but normally my friend was at home or other family members, she then stood in front of me with her hands on her head and said "try making me laugh" I began tickling her armpits, very little reaction so I tried her sides ribs and then bottom, I got more of a reaction from her bottom, to which she said my name out loud and turned and said "oh if its war then" and began tickling me some more, I was now worrying that her little brother might come in or another family might return home, once I managed to stop her tickling my sides tummy armpits, I held her, she pressed her breasts against me, and laughed, she suggested we went upstairs, I had noticed in the past that she had a feather duster in her room, just for decoration, purple in colour.
Once we were upstairs she said "OK you stand in the doorway of her BIG brothers room, if anybody arrives, you can jump in there and I will tell whoever that you are here and waiting in his room for him to return", she went into her room and came back with the purple feather duster 12-15 inches long and said to me "if I undid my shirt she would tickle me and watch my reactions", I obliged and she began softly teasing me with it, it felt great, she laughed and noted my reactions, this continued for about 30 seconds, I was becoming very warm, she all the time pushed her chest against me, and occasionally used her fingers to dance away, I said "OK it is your turn now", she said "not yet turn around, I want to tickle your back and sides" and she slowly lifted my open shirt and teased and tickled some more, she was as much as I was, greatly enjoying her control over me.
Eventually she said "OK you can tickle me but not take my clothes off", as she was wearing a blouse, sleeveless and tied up to ribs revealing her waist, and wearing a pair of shorts, and nothing on her feet, I had a few targets, albeit we were standing up in the upstairs hallway, so I began to try and tickle her, being creative I started on her neck and under her chin, this bought the best reaction so far as she squirmed and giggled, then I attacked her ears, I told her to turn around so I was behind her, I tickled her back clothed part with my fingers and the bare spine area with the duster, then with my fingers I went after her bottom, scratching tickling with fingers, again she squirmed and said, "Ok you have found some weak spots", now she turned around facing me, gave me some more tickles and then put her hands on her head, and said "ok tickle my bare tummy and sides", I did this got some smiles, but her self control was very good, so I waved the feather on her clothed chest area , she laughed and said, "I have been waiting for you to tickle me there", but she said "If I remove my clothes I might forget we have to be cautious incase people return", I just reached out with my fingers to tickle where her nipples would be through her blouse and bikini top, she squirmed a little and said, Ok we had better stop and go downstairs".
She went back to her room, put the feather duster away and I came down the stairs wondering what I should do next, I waited near the bottom of the stairs she came down smiling, and said "did you enjoy that" , I said "yes almost" she said "why almost ?" and I suddenly maneuvered her into a sitting position on the carpeted stairs and grabbed hold of a foot, began tickling it, she squirmed and laughed loudly, and said "STOP" I moved my fingers to her thighs above her knees, gently fondled her and got more giggles and squirming from her, then I smiled and said "now I am happier" "I know your weak spots" she gave a big smile, and said "we must do this again" .
Now I felt in control, I gave her a few more fondles on the bottom as she walked towards the garden area while I was behind her, then some tickles around her neck and ears from behind, then her little brother approached the house from the garden, and she said "look" "my brothers friend is here", he was none the wiser of our 10-12 minutes of ticklish teasing. a while later my friend (her older brother) came home, we sat an chatted, she stayed out of the room, and made no attempted to give me any discreet smiles or anything, when me and my friend went out, all I could think of was the next time I could encounter her alone.

I will give more details another timeimage00220.jpg0F6A4FF7.jpg

Last edited:
Following on from the above story, we had about 20 more encounters, but always there were people around, and also she moved out of her families house to live with friends 40 miles away, and got married a year later, the only 2 encounters that were more than 10-15 seconds of tickling in discreet moments were -
Christmas sitting in the front room of her house with 6 of her family in the room, the room was lit by Christmas lights (so was quiet dark). There was a 15 minutes amongst the 4 hours where we were seated next to each other on the sofa, she gave me occasional pokes and tickles, fully knowing I was unable to return her tickles in her weakest area's as mentioned in the previous thread, because they would not have been discreet, and the best moment from that 15 minutes was when she leaned across me to get some food from a bowl and as I was sitting there with my arm (hand up) on the chair armrest she deliberately put her left breast onto my open hand for about 3 seconds (felt like 30), a very clever and discreet manoeuvre, I was too surprised to react, we talked about the moment a few months later, she laughed and said "I knew you would be pleasantly surprised" .
The other occasion was some years later when we met in the centre of the city and went shopping, she was married then, but we had a great chemistry in conversation, and she chose another of her times to tickle me without me being able to reply, we were on a metro train, it was busy, I was carrying 4 bags of shopping (no free hands) standing against a glass wall next to the train exit, she only had 1, in the tight squeeze for about 3 station stops, she began tickling my tummy and ribs and pressing herself against me, what a torment she was suddenly out of the blue !! . You could conclude she was a fiery passionate woman, on the exterior that could not have been further from the truth, part of what still makes me think vividly about our encounters now, she obviously enjoys the ability to tickle without reply, I think she had plenty of practice with her younger brothers, I occasionally saw this in action.

More occasions I am remembering -

On a bus one time for about 7 stops, I was standing as the seats were largely full, but I could see some 12 feet
from me 2 women (a bit overweight maybe from drinking lots, tickling a man slim) all were early 20s at a guess,
as they were seated I could not say what there height was, he was overpowered physically by these 2 they stopped
and started the tickling of his ribs underarms neck ears. a few times during my 6 minutes maybe on the bus.
I have to say I think if it had been 2 men doing this to a woman, someone would have stepped in, but he was hardly
complaining or begging just totally at there mercy, I left the bus with them still on there.

One occasion in an office I was observing a relatively recent addition to the staff chasing a smaller woman along the
office tickling her, this was a real mismatch, the victim was 5ft 1 maybe 85lbs white short brown hair, the tickler was
a voluptuous black lady about 5ft 7 maybe 120lbs physically powerful and fit, I will add a photo that is similar to her at
the bottom, but I would say the women I got to know was bigger in the chest area, and her face was thinner,
I made a point of getting to know her during the 7 months we were in the same office, she told me what a tease she was,
and loved to use psychology on people, men and women, she had 2 kids and was in a partnership, but it was clear to
me she did what she wanted to in many aspects of her day (she was a lawyer).
One time when I was sitting at my terminal with my hands on my head while thinking and she walked by, she shouted "I would
love to tickle you in that position" , everybody sitting close by's jaw dropped and we all looked at each other half smiling,
later I asked her laughingly what she would do, and she just replied, I have already captured your mind !!! I will have to
think about what happens next, but this was one of her teasing moments, I waited to see her another day, and she walked
by as if nothing had happened (the psychology again) we had our moments of chatting and joking but nothing physical.
When she told me she had another job and was leaving in a few weeks, I tried to ensure we could keep in touch,
but we said our goodbyes over a drink, and that was that, she probably wowed 75% of another companies staff hahahaha.
g9tf.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody else have any examples they wish to share of tickling as a bystander you observed, or where you were involved ?

Yet another lovely memory, but sadly only 4 occasions, someone a couple of years younger than me in her late teens
was working in a pub, me and a friend were in the pub and got talking to her and discovered she lived 2 minutes
from my friends house and about 10 minutes from mine, the pub we were in was 2 train stops from where we all lived,
we laughed and chatted and offered to see her home, she agreed, and we just chatted but nothing else.
She said that we should meet up again some time, my friend worked late hours in the centre of town, so I was alone
on meeting her on the next occasion, I met her at her home, went in for about 30 minutes, encountered her mum
and 3 younger sisters, the father had separated in difficult circumstances and was in the process of moving his
possesions out at intervals when he had the time too.
Her mum was very open, and affectionate late 30s, wore clothes that a much younger woman would wear ( a head turner or
eyecatcher she was), but she was a funny person who could talk to those of all ages, she was about 5ft 6 fit and knew it,
went under a sunbed a lot, curly perm brown hair, the lady I was meeting (the oldest daughter) was about 5ft 4 blond
haired, slim in all parts, acted older than her age, a little bit crazy, but maybe the family situation created that,
after the 30 minutes talking with her mum and her and younger sisters, me and the lady concerned went out for a walk
and went in a couple of pubs, it was summer time, we were both happy walking chatting, back then there were
an abundance of bars in the town centre, the longer we talked the more she opened up to me, about how difficult her life was,
and how she needed a strong man to take over her life.
We chatted and laughed and slowly there were more and more touches and pressing against each other, a few tickles
either way, we were both finding each others weak spots, no problem, she told me how she loved having her feet tickled
gently, she said "this is something I got from my mum, who told me how relaxing it could be" , I explained my feet were
too ticklish to relax, we continued our chats and touches and drinking, nothing heavy neither of us was a big drinker,
just social drinking, then I walked her home, she invited me in, it was late 11:30pm, her mum was still up, all 3 of us chatted,
but they both stressed to me that the father/husband might turn up, not to cause trouble, but to remove some of his things.
I was a bit nervous of what might happen, I never met him but he was a policeman, and they described him as a big man
in build and height, same height as me, but maybe 40lbs heavier, albeit I was 21 at the time, but as my lady friend said,
"as long as we are not having sex on the sofa if he came in, he would probably do no more than ask who I was" , after about
40 minutes my friends mum left us, and went to bed upstairs, me and my lady friend continued chatting, and had many
kisses and touches and tickles, I was driving her crazy running my fingers up and down her spine, and licking her neck,
she said "you love tickling don't you" , I said yes, I think we both do, she said yes, but I enjoy it for relaxation more
than arousal, she said let me show, "take your shoes and socks off", she sat on the floor and began to slowly tickle my feet.
I began to appreciate what she had said about relaxing, but she began to tickle me a little firmer, and laughed as
I squirmed and laughed, this went on for about 3 minutes, I could no longer allow her to tickle ,me without a response,
I pulled her up onto the sofa and kissed and tickled her, softly, but with fast moving fingers, she laughed and squirmed,
and reminded me, "that we should not lose control", we sat and cuddled chatted and occasionally tickled various area's
her neck was very sensual, her ears were hard to control. her spine also, her armpits were quite ticklish, her nipples
moderately ticklish, her stomach not at all, her bum and legs quite ticklish, her feet she loved tickled, but I was careful
not to over do it, even though she had with me, between her legs touches left her gasping as would be expected,
and she said "stop" after no more than 20 seconds at any given occasion, just incase .....
This went on for about 90 minutes, then I left and went her home.
I went to see her more daytime on the next occasion, a couple of the younger sisters were out, so just one sister,
up in her room, her mum in the living room with me and my friend, we chatted, and my friend went in and out the room a
few times, so I was alone with her mum, we chatted and she told me how much she admired me for treating her daughter
with understanding, while we were chatting, I grimaced for a moment, just I had got uncomfortable, and my lower back hurt,
nothing much, but my friends mum said to me that "she was a qualified masseuse and if I wanted to she could try and
ease any tension or pain in my lower back", she looked at me deeply with her eyes and said, "do not feel uncomfortable,
nothing bad will happen, she said her daughter had mentioned that I was quite ticklish" she laughed and said, "I know how
to tickle or not to, as required" , she said "think about it" , her daughter came back in and we 3 continued chatting, my friend
tickled me a few times, her mum said "be careful not to hurt his back" and then said, "but maybe he is willing to accept
the ache for some delicious tickles" they both laughed, it was a situation, I was just lost trying to figure out how kinky
this could get, but nothing sensational happened.
Later on that afternoon, the other kids came home, and I had to go and do other things, so that was the end of that occasion.
A few days later, I turned up at my friends house, we had sort of agreed that I would come around, but when I got there only
her mum was there, my friend had taken her younger sisters to the cinema, her mum invited me in,
we chatted, (I am sure you can guess where this was going next) she moved the subject around to my back,
and moved herself next to me on the sofa, originally she was on a single seat, she suggested we could go upstairs
and I could lay on my stomach and she would massage me, I laughed, and she said "is that a laugh that means yes, is that
a laugh that means that I should tickle you, or ..." , I sat there unsure what to say, for a about 10 seconds, she then
said "OK we will stay down here, I will get a towel and you can lay on the floor and I will massage you, and you can
say, "more - stop or whatever" , I agreed, she went upstairs and came down with 2 big beach towels and a silk scarf,
she said "the silk is cool to touch, very smooth and will help you relax" I layed down, obviously tense, but she sat on her
knees next to me and began softly gliding her fingers over my back and arms with the silk scarf between us, it was lovely,
she said "this will last about 4 or 5 minutes normally" she firmly massaged my lower back in the area I had had some pain
after about 2 minutes, It was nice, although massages have not generally appealed to me, I think it was just the occasion
and my imagination that made it comfortable, I have rarely ever enjoyed a massage, however professional or personal
in my life, just does not appeal to me.
After a few minutes she stopped and asked me how it was, I said "lovely and relaxing" she said no pain, I said "no"
whatever my ache was, had gone a few hours after the last time we spoke, so she said Ok, she said to me how much
she admired me for being respectful with her and her daughter, and said she would love to give me a more ticklish massage,
just to show how expert her touch was, I layed back down facedown, this time it was light fingers, she began to tickle
my head and back of my neck, softly, but very effectively, I laughed and squirmed, and she said I love to listen to laughter,
she moved onto my shoulders and along the outside of my arms, when she reached my hands she grabbed hold of them,
and said " I'm going to tickle you" and laughed out loud, she let go of my hands after asking me to move my arms away
from my body, she lightly danced her fingers up the inside of my arms, about 70% of the way up, I just could not lay there,
I rolled over onto my back, she laughed and said "ohh requests now ! " "you want me to do your front" , I laughed and
she said, "close your eyes" she began gently tickling my stomach and up to my ribs, I was now squirming and talking through
laughter, all the time she laughed and said "I am gonna tickle you" , she moved up to tickle my chest and nipples, then under
my chin (here she tickled more firmly which brought my hands up to stop her) she laughed and said, maybe we should stop
now, before we lose control.
I got up, sat on the sofa she sat on the single chair of a sofa, and just spoke calmly and stared at me, again she said,
"you are wonderful to allow me to tickle and massage you without getting to physical with me" , I said "It was lovely,
but I am burning up from the pleasure", she said "I would give you another relaxing massage, but maybe things would
get out of hand, lets stop now" I agreed, I was rapidly falling in love with this woman, but I also liked her daughter.
She said to me, maybe I should go soon, and she would tell her daughter that I only stayed for 10 minutes, instead
of the 50 minutes I was there, and not mention how we had a ticklish 30 minutes, I agreed.
A few days later, I met up with my friend, we again went for a walk and to a pub, later that evening my male friend
who was originally with me when we first met the lady, arrived at the pub, we had some drinks, this time I had to go early,
he saw her home, he fell in love with her, I had enjoyed my time with these ladies, but was happy that I knew others,
and that he should see where his encounters with our lady friend and her mum went, not telling him what had happened,
so I never asked him where it went too, but before we could meet again, our lady friend had found a boyfriend, so that was
the end of this adventure, for me, a highly pleasurable 4 encounters, and for him, maybe much less.
imGG.jpgLoueFT.jpg

Last edited:
Another memory of delightful tickles -

I was in a South American country visiting a friend (Blond 5ft 5 slim, aged early 40s), we had chatted on line many times and mentioned tickling many times, I even sent her occasional photos or gifs, after a few days meeting various of her family and friends, we travelled from her city to the coast in a car with her sister and a cousin.
Once we arrived at the families beach house, we unpacked for 3 days of sun and relaxation, along the way in the car we were sitting in the back, my friend and I gave each other some discreet tickles, she loved tickling, but did not have the physique to ensure she could be in control, all 4 of us were together most of the time, for the first few hours there, but me and my friend had about 1 hour alone, her many ticklish area's were a magnate for my fingers and vice versa I was for her, there was lots of passion and romance, her english was not perfect, but her accent made the mention of "you like tickling so much" a phrase I still hear over and over again when I think of her, on day 2 we shared more time alone, and sex tickling passion playful and many other words summed up the time, on the beach in a quite area, in some local shops, and in the beach house, day 3 also had many fond memories similar to day 2, my friends sister was 5 years older, smaller 5ft 1 maybe, dark hair, not fit but none the less a nice body with some curves, my friends cousin was a bigger lady, late 30s, 5ft 8 big build, and curvy, I think she was struggling to contain her wishes to join in with our playful moments, there were only 2 occasions she gave me a tickle, one when my friend was holding my hands as tight as she could while we were standing, while her cousin gave my sides a tickle from behind for about 5 seconds.
The other occasion was a discreet tickle she gave me while my friend was in the showers, she came and sat next to me by the kitchen table, and in her broken english explained how she loved my laughter, and reached out and tickled me for about 15 seconds in total (45 seconds of attempt that I stopped every few seconds) , I gave her a couple of tickles, and her eyes lit up, but she put her finger to her lips (top secret style) and then moved away incase the others saw us, on the journey home, I noted how she kept turning around to look whenever me or my friend were laughing, she obviously knew we were having ticklish fun,
my friends sister just looked at me eye contact in her rear view mirror while driving, just staring rather than smiling.I have visited my friend 5 times in all, and we regularly have conversations about tickling and the erotic and passionate way it makes us feel.
My friend lives in a more rural area, and has a big extended family, so finding time to be apart from prying eyes or ears and and ... is not easy, and her parents are strict about public affection and such, so my friend has to be discreet despite her and her sister and cousins ages, but from all our visits I know my friends sister also enjoys tickling, my friend has mentioned it, especially when she has her nieces visiting, my friends sister is a big tickler suddenly, nothing discreet, and my friends cousin is now married, but for a few years we chatted on occasions on-line and when I have visited them, and always made it obvious she too is very interested in tickling. We have had one occasion when she and some family members visited my city, I will give more details on that on another occasionAriane08.jpgvlcsn6.jpgth77gs.jpg

Last edited:
When I was in college and first really becoming aware of my kinks, I do remember on occasions seeing people playfully tickled, usually at parties or in the dorm. Once I saw a really cute couple sitting in the common area of my dorm and the guys starting poking the girl and she giggled. It was brief, but cute.

I also recall being at a pool party, and seeing two super cute guys wrestle and one started poking the other in the side, eliciting a really high pitched laugh. It was by far my favorite party of all time lol

Not much of a story but I do have a little:

There was this girl who sat next to me every day last semester who I would tickle on occasion. My age, super athletic, great body. Whenever she would stretch back (especially if she was wearing a tank top), I would poke her in the side or squeeze her ribs. You had to find a certain spot to get a reaction from her, so sometimes I made a game of finding that spot in class. She would sit there just smiling while I discreetly searched for that one little spot, and soon after finding it and exploiting it, she would giggle and push my hand away. This was a small but fun weekly occurence for me.

(And we were in the back of our lecture hall so my teacher never noticed)

Not much of a story but I do have a little:

There was this girl who sat next to me every day last semester who I would tickle on occasion. My age, super athletic, great body. Whenever she would stretch back (especially if she was wearing a tank top), I would poke her in the side or squeeze her ribs. You had to find a certain spot to get a reaction from her, so sometimes I made a game of finding that spot in class. She would sit there just smiling while I discreetly searched for that one little spot, and soon after finding it and exploiting it, she would giggle and push my hand away. This was a small but fun weekly occurence for me.

(And we were in the back of our lecture hall so my teacher never noticed)

A lovely interlude for you, it would seem somebody wearing a tank top and raising there arms is inviting responses !!

When I was in college and first really becoming aware of my kinks, I do remember on occasions seeing people playfully tickled, usually at parties or in the dorm. Once I saw a really cute couple sitting in the common area of my dorm and the guys starting poking the girl and she giggled. It was brief, but cute.

I also recall being at a pool party, and seeing two super cute guys wrestle and one started poking the other in the side, eliciting a really high pitched laugh. It was by far my favorite party of all time lol

As long as it was a lovely moment for you and those you watched that's fine, thanks for sharing

Following on from the encounter with South American friends on Jan 18th thread.

The cousin who I will now refer to as CB = Curvy Brunette, and 4 family members came to my city as part of 12 days in Europe.
I met the group and acted as there tour guide while they were here, me and CB were looking for opportunities to be alone, and have some playful fun, there were 3 occasions when we had more than a couple of second tickles, the first time was on their 2nd day here, I had arrived at their hotel, and only CB was ready for the day, the others wanted to enjoy there breakfast and look around the hotel.
So went out for a supposed 45 minute walk or exercise in a big park, once in there we quickly found reasons to hug and tickle, and mess around, I found her tummy and ribs to be very ticklish while sitting on a park bench, her neck also, her underarms and boobs were less responsive, of course I was discreet in a park with people passing by, the grass was damp, so we could not lay down anywhere, just stand or sit, fondling her thighs was also a winner, she gasped and fought back tickling me as much as she could, and we had our first passionate kiss, so a delightful 45 minutes, with maybe 20 minutes of ticklish fun.
The 2nd occasion was later that day at a museum, the other 4 were rushing around taking photos of all the amazing exhibits, this gave me and CB some opportunities, I was behind her and tickled her bum and sides, she gasped and tried to walk forward, but I followed her and tickled her quickly but gently, and reminded her that we must be quite in a museum, I was definitely the winner, and she gasped and when the others came back looked at me on many occasions over the next few hours, and wriggled her fingers in my direction to remind me she would have her revenge sometime.
The last occasion was on the last night, we had arranged to go for a walk along the river area, just me CB and her brother and his wife, leaving the other 2 at the hotel, after a long and tiring day, I think her brother and his wife knew we wanted some “alone” time, and we got it for about an hour, standing and leaning against walls and hugging kissing and tickling, in some darker lit area’s of the river front, more tickles to her sides and underarms and her nipples which were much more responsive, also her bottom, she tickled me everywhere and loved my laughter and gasps, at the end we both agreed our ticklish fun should be private from my blond friend (her cousin) but after she had returned to South America we all kept in touch on-line, and still now CB, albeit she is happily married now, and on later visits we just smiled at each other, another time I will add more details of further ticklish fun with my blond friend.arti6x609.jpg

Last edited:
I've probably posted this before.

My main " memory" of tickling in college was long before I ever came to realize that tickling was a "fetish" for me.

(I did not realize that tickling held this interest for me as a "fetish" until my late 20s. )

In freshman year of college.

(Both the girl and I involved in this incident were 18 at the time, so it's okay to post on here.)

Anyway.

I was friends with this girl, Lora.

We were in her dorm room.

Lora was lying on her belly, and asked me to give her a massage.

As I was massaging Lora, I was moving my way down her body.

Lora kept telling me how my massaging her legs felt good.

She was barefoot, and when I got to her feet.. I pinned her feet down, and tickled them.

Lora was ticklish, but I don't remember to what degree, because it was 30 years ago.

Lora told me that if I tickled her again, I could not massage her.

Since, at that point, my main objective was to be able to massage Lora, I stopped the tickling, and just gave her a massage.

I'm sure I saw other incidents of tickling at college.

Maybe at that point, since it was not yet a "fetish/interest" they just did not catch my attention.

Thanks for sharing a memory, the reason I started the thread was to read of any encounter people have had, Work-College-Home-or wherever as a bystander or actively involved, I have had the good fortune to have seen or been involved in many over the years,
I never heard of the word "fetish" until several years after my first experiences, and always enjoy viewing how other people handled ticklish situations.

Yes, there is one event that I will never forget.

About 10 years ago I was working in a call centre and there was this sultry brunette babe that worked there. I noticed that she used to wear sandals all the time; if I remember rightly brown strappy ones, and dressed in a bohemian style.

One night someone offered me a lift home and typically just as we drive out of the car park, I saw Miss Bohemian sultry brunette standing in the main entrance area.
She was standing on one bare sandaled foot squirming around whilst this guy was holding her other bare sandaled foot and tickling it through the sandal. I wish I knew how this had transpired. As far as I can remember she looked like she was trying to hop away from him giggling and squirming and he just would not let go of her foot, he may of even managed to remove her sandal but I can't entirely remember it happened very fast.

Sadly I only saw about 30 seconds of this and then by that point my friend had driven out of the car park...
It is a moment I won't forget though.

Yes, there is one event that I will never forget.

About 10 years ago I was working in a call centre and there was this sultry brunette babe that worked there. I noticed that she used to wear sandals all the time; if I remember rightly brown strappy ones, and dressed in a bohemian style.

One night someone offered me a lift home and typically just as we drive out of the car park, I saw Miss Bohemian sultry brunette standing in the main entrance area.
She was standing on one bare sandaled foot squirming around whilst this guy was holding her other bare sandaled foot and tickling it through the sandal. I wish I knew how this had transpired. As far as I can remember she looked like she was trying to hop away from him giggling and squirming and he just would not let go of her foot, he may of even managed to remove her sandal but I can't entirely remember it happened very fast.

Sadly I only saw about 30 seconds of this and then by that point my friend had driven out of the car park...
It is a moment I won't forget though.

A nice memory for you, and now all of us THANK YOU

A nice memory for you, and now all of us THANK YOU

Yes when ever I think about it I always think, I wonder exactly how that came about. Did she kick him, or did she ask him to check her sandal for some reason.. Who knows.

Yes when ever I think about it I always think, I wonder exactly how that came about. Did she kick him, or did she ask him to check her sandal for some reason.. Who knows.

Another memory of mine has been jogged, one time I was on a train coming home with a lady who lived further along the route,
back then the trains had closed carriages 4 seats either side, one night we were on there she was opposite me, and with the
pointed end of an umbrella I was poking and tickling the open part of her shoe at her foot, just every 30 seconds as she
tried not to react as there were others in the carriage, only a 15 minute journey but I made her smile and squirm
as much as possible, I knew her well from work and we had had quite few tickles on our journeys home and at work.
She was a close friend of a lady I mentioned in one of my early encounters as a bystander, where she was being tickled at a bar
we were in, but this lady was 5ft 2 small curvy, dark straight hair, but very ticklish, especially on her sides and armpits,
and of course her feet, although I think that occasion was the first time I ever tickled them.
As for your bystander moment WESKER28 I can only say I hope they knew each other, and at the very least it was a cheeky
moment for him to take advantage of her perilous position.

Last edited:
Have a colleague who I got kind of good friends with lately. she could possibly be the most ticklish person ever! I have never tickled her more than just a pinch or a squeeze on the leg but she freaks out. today at the gym (we work out together) an instructor tickled her, not on purpose when showing her an excercise. she jumped and the instructor was like, oh sorry. She then said that she is crazy ticklish and started telling us about how she got tickled to death in Thailand a few weeks ago when getting a massage. apparently her friends thought it was hillarious and started tickling her on a regular basis for the rest of the trip.

Also one time she came running out from the lunch room and was sort of giggling. she came up to me and hugged/squeezed my arm and asked me to protect her because some other colleagues had been tickling her in there. nothing more happend though.

I don't want to tickle her because I know that she hates it and don't want to make things awkward between us:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back