• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching others Tickled at College University Holiday or work

Have a colleague who I got kind of good friends with lately. she could possibly be the most ticklish person ever! I have never tickled her more than just a pinch or a squeeze on the leg but she freaks out. today at the gym (we work out together) an instructor tickled her, not on purpose when showing her an excercise. she jumped and the instructor was like, oh sorry. She then said that she is crazy ticklish and started telling us about how she got tickled to death in Thailand a few weeks ago when getting a massage. apparently her friends thought it was hillarious and started tickling her on a regular basis for the rest of the trip.

Also one time she came running out from the lunch room and was sort of giggling. she came up to me and hugged/squeezed my arm and asked me to protect her because some other colleagues had been tickling her in there. nothing more happend though.

I don't want to tickle her because I know that she hates it and don't want to make things awkward between us:)

Then you had the best of the situation, your saw her tickled, even got a tickle in of your own, but leave it at that,
good luck with future tickles

Another of my visits to South America to meet my blond haired friend and her family

I was there for 12 days, during that time we went for drives to somewhere quite for some ticklish fun and more
romantic moments, but again a trip to the ocean was the solution to getting privacy, on this occasion we went
with her sister and a friend of her sisters, the friend did not say much in the 3 days we were at the beach,
no english and she was just happy to relax and eat and drink with my the sister of my blond haired friend, there was
a time when the other 2 went shopping and me and my blond friend had lots of ticklish fun for about 75 minutes,
she likes me to lay down face up while she softly tickles the inside of my arms, then my armpits,
then under my chin and kisses me and nibbles my chin, then we kiss and she continues her long slim fingers tickling my
tummy and sides, by now I am struggling not to respomd, she laughs and says "not yet" and continues exploring all
my ticklish areas, she loves tickling the back of the knees.
She enjoys tickling in more unauthordox areas when the opportunity occurs, even when we are at her home or out shopping
or in a bar, the tickles are back of the neck or inside arms, anyway I had to tickle her, her feet are moderatly ticklish amd she
loves it there, her legs and knees are more ticklish whether fondling or scratch tickling, her bottom is very ticklish and
the base of her spine, I made a point of tickling those 2 places as we made love and when I could manouvere the position,
also her feet, when we were just laying later, I mentioned before she does not like bondage, but I just lay on one arm
so it is trapped, and calmly tickle her ribs underarms and under her chin as she gasps and begs, I love her small breasts
and nipples but they are not so responsive, that is a good map of her ticklish places and lusts for me, at various times
during the visit I showed her videos gifs photos that I had downloaded onto a memory stick, she enjoyed seeing them,
and altough she understood that many images were F/F she was good enough to picture herself as one of the ticklers,
and thought of me as the other, I had many images that were M/F or F/M but as I had explained to her, it is not easy
to get the facial expressions you tend to get more of in F/F tickles, and like me she loved that expression, she prefered non
nude and nothing graphic in the images, and I am happy to agree to that.
She has explained to me how she loves playful tickling over the years, with women just the occasional 2 second tickle as
part of a conversation, or a moment when an underarm or somewhere is too much to resist, but always prefers men,
she said sadly before she met me she only seemed to encounter men who find tickling as a away to dominate her,
and were far to firm with there fingers or just not caring enough, and she loves my romantic playful approach.

bigticklish_full.jpg

Last edited:
A while back there was this office I was working at. I'd just started working there so they put me in the mailroom. There was a delivery man that would bring us packages once or twice a week so we got to know him fairly well. He'd stick around a few minutes after he'd make his deliveries and we'd joke around and whatnot. One day he was talking to one of the women. I don't know what they were talking about cause they were across the room so I don't know how it got to this point but he grabbed her arm, raised it up and started poking her in the side. Now he was standing in between us so I couldn't see her body but I could see her other arm and her legs when they came out from behind him and they were flailing all over the place. She didn't make a sound. Probably not trying to give him the satisfaction of knowing he was getting to her but her reactions told it all. Every once in a while I'd see part of her torso when she'd try to twist away. And I'd see part of her face with a permagrin and her eyes squeezed shut. After about 15 seconds she broke and she couldn't stay silent anymore. "NO, NO! NOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA! Please stop, stop. STOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA!" After that he stopped. Guess he just wanted the reaction.

Back when I was in college my stage band went on tour in Japan. Being in a foreign country of course we were walking all over the place taking pictures, exploring, seeing the sites, etc. Of course everyone's feet were tired from all that walking. When we got back on our charted bus one of the women took her shoes off and put her feet up. One of the guys in the band decided to have a little fun and scribbled his fingers across one of her soles. She didn't laugh but her eyes bugged out of her head and she jerked her foot back a little bit. But the guy wasn't satisfied with such a lack luster reaction. He kept tickling and she sat completely stoic until he eventually got to her. She made a little, "Eep!" He kept tickling and she still tried not to react but a couple seconds later, "Eep! Ah! Nohoho!" She finally started smiling and waving her legs around to try to get away. Didn't last long but it was amusing.

On the same tour going through Japan there was one day when we didn't have a concert. There was me, another guy and 2 women and the 4 of us often hung out together. We had just gathered together in the hallway of the hotel and we were standing around trying to figure out where to eat. While we were standing there talking the other guy started messing with one of the women. Not sure what possessed him to do this but out of nowhere he reached down and tried to grab one of her ankles. He never said he was trying to tickle her but his playful mood along with his actions made it obvious he was trying to grab her ankle so he could get at her foot. You'd think it'd be easy since she was half way cornered but she was doing all kinds of fancy foot work to get away from him, and she did. He went to the other woman who wasn't quite as fast. He quickly grabbed and ankle and took off her flat. With his fingers an inch away from her sole he teases, "Should I touch it here?" She quietly squeaks, "Nono!" He moves his finger over a little bit and goes, "How 'bout here?" She goes, "Noooo!" "Well, how 'bout....here!" and he starts scribbling. She jumps with her free foot to try to get away but he's got a pretty good grip on her ankle. She jumps around in a circle. Not laughing but she has a big smile on her face and her eyes are squeezed shut. Then the laughter starts. It's that phase where she's in silent laughter but she makes a squeak every couple of seconds. After she jumps around in a circle twice her lets her go. She falls against the wall and slowly slides down while quietly giggling. When she hits the floor she just starts laughing her ass off for about 30 seconds.

Another delightful example, thank you, she would be "tickled silly" and "powerless"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back