• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't think I'm able to send messages

Who Sits So Sly

I've been trying to contact certain members on the forum via the integrated messaging system. I send the message but there is no record of the message in my Sent Items (the folder is completely empty) and I never hear back from the members. I've never interacted with these members before and they are trying to sell videos, so I don't think it's likely I've been blocked.

Is someone able to troubleshoot or offer suggestions to determine if the recipients are receiving my messages.

Thanks

You need to have made at least 5 posts on the forum to be able to send PM's. This is in place to block spam accounts from registering and sending PM's to everyone.

Myriads

Ah, thank you.

Is the effect immediate after making 5 posts? I still don't seem to be able to send messages.

Last edited:
Hmm. It might be 8 or 10. I forget what I set it at a decade back. But it should be immediate at the threshold.

Myriads

Took me a minute to find the setting, but it is at 10, so in five more posts you will be there. A few minutes in the Silly Stuff forum will get you to 10. =)

Thanks. That is interesting because it seemed that a few of my messages were able to get through, but then I wasn't able to communicate again. In a few posts it won't matter.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back