• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Tickle QVC France - F/F - Foot

Nick014

TMF Poster
A demonstrator on QVC France uses a massager on the foot of the hostess.
Looks like tickling to me and the hostess has a great laugh, could be more nervous laughter rather than tickling.
The English translation on the closed caption did not mention tickling.

Starts at 1:08
youtube.com/watch?v=hVi1JY5bZoo

A demonstrator on QVC France uses a massager on the foot of the hostess.
Looks like tickling to me and the hostess has a great laugh, could be more nervous laughter rather than tickling.
The English translation on the closed caption did not mention tickling.

Starts at 1:08
youtube.com/watch?v=hVi1JY5bZoo

Sounded like a ticklish reaction to me. It was nervous out of control laughter for a few seconds, which usually means tickling as opposed to laughing at a joke or funny situation, which is usually a more controlled response.

This is definitely a tickle and she knows its coming cause she rubs hers feet on the carpet, great laugh!

Not to mention her feet are sexy as hell. I love French women, especially the ticklish ones

At 1:23 she said : "Arrête !" (that means "Stop it !" in French). Her laughter looks like more nervous than real, may be a little bit fake...But, I think she's ticklish however.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back