• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to Vivian Love?

I'm sure the fans of tickle fiction already know this, but where did Vivian Love go? She was a great member of this site and have us the best erotic tickling fiction but she seems to have disappeared. Anyone know what happened???

#WhereintheworldisVivianLove

Last post she made that got deleted said she had received some posts by someone on this board that were borderline rape threats.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm sure the fans of tickle fiction already know this, but where did Vivian Love go? She was a great member of this site and have us the best erotic tickling fiction but she seems to have disappeared. Anyone know what happened???

#WhereintheworldisVivianLove

As if you don't know...

"She" made up fake threats from a member of the forum and got banned for it.

Didn't uuh, "she" also make several posts offering meet ups and sessions, the first of which turned into "her" just admitting to trolling everyone?

Last post she made that got deleted said she had received some posts by someone on this board that were borderline rape threats.

Yeah, "she" lied and said I had PM'd her a very explicit rape threat. And this was after months of this individuals progressively deranged behavior and lies.

"She" was banned after failing to produce that threat "she" accused me of sending.

Yeah, "she" lied and said I had PM'd her a very explicit rape threat. And this was after months of this individuals progressively deranged behavior and lies.

"She" was banned after failing to produce that threat "she" accused me of sending.
Wow. Sorry to hear that.

You did know that, and you know the details already.

Sounds like you have a personal vendetta here... keep me out of it please. As an admin I would expect more professional behavior... You're about as trustworthy as Donald Trump at a Quincinera

Sounds like you have a personal vendetta here... keep me out of it please. As an admin I would expect more professional behavior... You're about as trustworthy as Donald Trump at a Quincinera

Ok, since you're not backing off this, I'll explain my tone - You are Vivian Love. As the admin of the site, I'am able to track these things. I wasn't going to make a big deal about it, because I thought maybe you'd learned from the incident and would just start acting normal.

But it turns out that you're one of those guys who has to double-down on the bullshit and try to somehow brazen your way through it.

Ok, since you're not backing off this, I'll explain my tone - You are Vivian Love. As the admin of the site, I'am able to track these things. I wasn't going to make a big deal about it, because I thought maybe you'd learned from the incident and would just start acting normal.

But it turns out that you're one of those guys who has to double-down on the bullshit and try to somehow brazen your way through it.

Hit a nerve there huh? Paranoid delusions are always so entertaining aren't they?

Hit a nerve there huh? Paranoid delusions are always so entertaining aren't they?

Vivian Love email address - Mike33********@outlook.com
your email address - mike33********@gmail.com

The asterisks are the same word, presumably your last name, in both email addresses.

Vivian Love email address - Mike33********@outlook.com
your email address - mike33********@gmail.com

The asterisks are the same word, presumably your last name, in both email addresses.

Always a good time when pissants make up stuff for the sake of saving face! I would have thought you'd be more creative than that 'Jeff' If you're going to come up with a bunch of nonsense you might as well make it interesting. Best of luck to you mouth breather.

How do you not understand what an IP address is?

I want everyone to look at this shit, and understand a huge chunk of this website was completely convinced this was a 23 year old woman, and wanted to fuck "her".

How do you not understand what an IP address is?

I want everyone to look at this shit, and understand a huge chunk of this website was completely convinced this was a 23 year old woman, and wanted to fuck "her".

Right?! THANK YOU! She is such a liar! Glad you have the balls to call her out brother

Sounds like a good thread to shut down.

Right?! THANK YOU! She is such a liar! Glad you have the balls to call her out brother

Seriously, dude, give it up. Most people didn't buy your scam in the first place, but now, even the suckers know you're a fraud.

Jeff seems to have this in hand, but I feel that a few words should be taken to clarify the issue.

The forum lets us see where every user signed up from or access the forum from via IP capture. This is a built in security feature of the software as it lets us find attacks that are coming from a single location, and shut them down. Very hand with bot nets and such that mass subscribe to the forum to post spam. But it also lets us see each users unique active location.

For example:

VivianLove: 166.137.125.48
Writer_LiamBond: 166.137.125.48

Both of these two accounts that I have happened to use the forum from the exact same IPS location. To the 4th place. Which means the exact same device, if it was mobile, or wired connection if not.

166.137.118.18 : mobile-166-137-118-018.mycingular.net

Oh look. It's a cell phone. And as a cell ISP designation it's unique. It belongs to one and only one device.

So perhaps the two users share a cell phone. Or perhaps one person has two accounts.

I'll let all the readers decide which they want to believe.

Myriads

Jeff seems to have this in hand, but I feel that a few words should be taken to clarify the issue.

The forum lets us see where every user signed up from or access the forum from via IP capture. This is a built in security feature of the software as it lets us find attacks that are coming from a single location, and shut them down. Very hand with bot nets and such that mass subscribe to the forum to post spam. But it also lets us see each users unique active location.

For example:

VivianLove: 166.137.125.48
Writer_LiamBond: 166.137.125.48

Both of these two accounts that I have happened to use the forum from the exact same IPS location. To the 4th place. Which means the exact same device, if it was mobile, or wired connection if not.

166.137.118.18 : mobile-166-137-118-018.mycingular.net

Oh look. It's a cell phone. And as a cell ISP designation it's unique. It belongs to one and only one device.

So perhaps the two users share a cell phone. Or perhaps one person has two accounts.

I'll let all the readers decide which they want to believe.

Myriads

Hmmm if that's a cell phone number then i challenge someone to actually text or call it. My actual number by the way is 512 952 8187. Pretty different area code numb nuts

Hmmm if that's a cell phone number then i challenge someone to actually text or call it. My actual number by the way is 512 952 8187. Pretty different area code numb nuts

Yes, it is. That's a Texas area code, and the IP address he posted seems to be coming from... Texas.

Yes, it is. That's a Texas area code, and the IP address he posted seems to be coming from... Texas.

Good for you! You can google an area code! Call me at the number I listed and talk trash to me personally. Oh wait you won't, because you're a pusscake. How's your mother doing by the way? Not good from what i hear. Take care fatty.

Good for you! You can google an area code! Call me at the number I listed and talk trash to me personally. Oh wait you won't, because you're a pusscake. How's your mother doing by the way? Not good from what i hear. Take care fatty.

"The person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back