• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to Vivian Love?

My own theory is that it's not the fetish that gets people so screwed up, it's how they feel about their fetish, and how they imagine other people feel about it.
Most people don't give a shit.

As for fakes and trolls, almost everyone online is lying or exaggerating about something (I myself am far less smart and handsome than I pretend to be); that's really not an issue. It's only when people decide to harass other people as part of their persona that I feel it's worth calling them out on it. If they're not bothering anyone, I don't see any harm.

Could be. It still factors in to how you work with people in who's down and who's out. But ya creeping on people generally does nothing but bad.

I miss these kinds of troll threads.
Watching immature punks make fools of themselves for our amuement.

I've followed and read this whole thread, and I appreciate all the smart folks who made a fool out of this dude who was pretending to be "Vivian Love." Good stuff -- y'all keep on doing you.

My favorite outside of the fools who sent him dirty messages is when the dude claimed he made 6 figures on his stories.

Lol, this was pretty funny. It was pretty clear that Viv and Liam were one and the same from the get go - almost exclusively starting and replying to each other's threads about their kindle stories.

Martial artists here may remember the fun sites like bullshido have had over the years with some of the so-called ninja masters out there, Ashida Kim etc.

Hey ho - Merry Christmas everyone!

I think it's hilarious when people really believe they can create multiple identities on forums without the admins knowing. I used to work as a Community Manager for a huge, damn near megolithic forum and I would see this kind of shit all the time. Privacy is an illusion on the internet in general, but in a forum, unless you are remarkably clever the admins will always know what you're doing, who you are, and who you're trying to be.

I think it's hilarious when people really believe they can create multiple identities on forums without the admins knowing. I used to work as a Community Manager for a huge, damn near megolithic forum and I would see this kind of shit all the time. Privacy is an illusion on the internet in general, but in a forum, unless you are remarkably clever the admins will always know what you're doing, who you are, and who you're trying to be.

The dude even started using the same bizarre, way-too-over the top-and-indignant-for-the-situation insults "she" did, did he seriously think nobody would notice?

The dude even started using the same bizarre, way-too-over the top-and-indignant-for-the-situation insults "she" did, did he seriously think nobody would notice?

I think that's part of it, though; trolls like to fly under the radar, but eventually, they start to drop hints as to who they are.
It's like they can't help it, leaving clues like a villain in the old Batman TV series. It's not enough to think they're fooling people, "Oh, hey, guys...what happened to ------- ?"; they want to be noticed.

All right all right, I've been had. And I finally concede to it. Not that anybody didn't know it to begin with, but I figure I owe it to those who called me out. You win good sirs. I respect your tenacity in exposing me. I did it for sales of erotica short stories, which, while they were nowhere even near six figures (obviously) I still did pretty good with them. But i suppose I'd better bow out now that the community has grown weary of my nonsense. My only regret is going too far with some tactics designed to get attention, like launching false accusations against others. That was despicable of me, and I apologize for it. I'll be leaving now, I'm sure to the liking of many, and that's okay. My publicity stunt got out of control and I flew too close yup the sun. I may be back, but I doubt it. I think it's time to move out of town and search for new pastures. Merry Christmas all, and to all a good night.

#VivianLoveIsNoMore #TheGameIsOver #WellPlayedEveryone #SorryForTheInconvenience #MerryChristmas

Just be honest. I don’t care if you stay. I have seen far worse.

All right all right, I've been had. And I finally concede to it. Not that anybody didn't know it to begin with, but I figure I owe it to those who called me out. You win good sirs. I respect your tenacity in exposing me. I did it for sales of erotica short stories, which, while they were nowhere even near six figures (obviously) I still did pretty good with them. But i suppose I'd better bow out now that the community has grown weary of my nonsense. My only regret is going too far with some tactics designed to get attention, like launching false accusations against others. That was despicable of me, and I apologize for it. I'll be leaving now, I'm sure to the liking of many, and that's okay. My publicity stunt got out of control and I flew too close yup the sun. I may be back, but I doubt it. I think it's time to move out of town and search for new pastures. Merry Christmas all, and to all a good night.

#VivianLoveIsNoMore #TheGameIsOver #WellPlayedEveryone #SorryForTheInconvenience #MerryChristmas

Yeah fuck you, you went on a sex forum and, while pretending to be a woman, told the public I had sent you a graphic rape threat. Take you "good game!" and shove it right up your ass, I'm coming for you and your shitty e-books, fuck face.

Anyone who thinks those were his only two alts is a fool.

Good Riddance !!!! For that is truly the Best Christmas wish that everyone of us good citizens here at the Tickling Media Forum can ever have,since there is no room for drama filled trolls here on this forum and we don't time for any type of nonsense. Now let's all get back to the discussions about which fetish models we'd like to fantasize about tickling,and any new renfaire tickling clips that we can uncover.

Speak for yourself please.

I'm speaking for everyone here that is tired of seeing trolls conducting such nonsense,for don't attempt to flame war me since I'll just only wisely ignore you(as well as block you). Otherwise it's off to checking out the latest cool tickling clip.

Update: Both LeMagra and Writer_LiamBond has been successfully blocked from me to ever see whatever they're saying.

I was in need of a laugh today, and this thread sure delivered. Thanks for not taking it down yet haha. I didn’t know what I expected to see when I started looking at this thread, but it definitely wasn’t someone posting their phone number thinking it was an ISP haha.

I concur. I find this thread absolutely fascinating. It tells a lot about this forum, about ourselves as a community, and about the nature of the Internet. I read the whole thing with great interest, I did laugh a few times, and it reached a perfect climax with "Vivian's" admission at the end. Sometimes real life can be more entertaining and suspenseful than fiction.

I must also say that I am amazed by the mods' calmness and their dispassionate professionalism. Posts like that make me realize that it must not be an easy job managing this thing, but you're doing great. It's because of you that I enjoy coming here more than any other forum out there.

My own theory is that it's not the fetish that gets people so screwed up, it's how they feel about their fetish, and how they imagine other people feel about it.
Most people don't give a shit.

As for fakes and trolls, almost everyone online is lying or exaggerating about something (I myself am far less smart and handsome than I pretend to be); that's really not an issue. It's only when people decide to harass other people as part of their persona that I feel it's worth calling them out on it. If they're not bothering anyone, I don't see any harm.

Your modesty here does you credit lol :Kiss2: Thank you for this, it made me chuckle. And it got me thinking too: now I wonder how many of you have figured out that instead of the cute French guy I pretend to be, I am actually that hot 20 years old part-Native American lesbian billionaire from Texas I really am? :blaugh:

Jokes aside, I agree with you that the fetish is less in cause than the fetishist's perception of himself. I never understand why so many of us define themselves as freaks. According to a guy I talked to here (who provided me with a very interesting link to support his point), it's because Americans have a very stressful life, and have a strange approach to male/female relationships. I can't say whether he was right, but he did make a strong case.

So how many guys sent him dirty messages are now regretting it?

:blaugh:

My favorite outside of the fools who sent him dirty messages is when the dude claimed he made 6 figures on his stories.

Lol. For me, not as much as Wolf's perfect response to it :laughhard:

Does this mean Vivian Love is no longer self promoting "herself" as the ambassador to tickling?

When I saw that thread, I promise my face looked exactly like this: :yowzer:

You know, a lot of people are going to touch on the scamming and repulsive behavior this guy has pulled, but not enough people are gonna talk about his persistent use of shitty hashtags even as he falls.

Its funny how you can't even make an apology without stroking your ego.
Your "apology" (I hate to call it that as it is more of a sympathy call then an apology)
Does not justify all of the shit you pulled.
Hell you don't even apologise for the shit you pulled in this thread alone. Such as insulting one of the founder's of the Damn web site.
And you can go to hell if you say you have only one regret.
Every single one of your posts on this account, vivians account and whoever else you have been controlling on this Damn thread has been nothing but lies and bullshit.
And don't act like you were a clever person for this stunt.
Everyone with a brain saw through your crap such as your "30 minutes for a shitty 2 dollar story".Your crappy incest filled story's were not worth that price anyway. Or you becoming the ambassador of tickling. Because if anyone deserves that right, it was the person who's only achievement on this forum was being able to piss off everyone in no time flat.
And having the gull to make a thread to about "where did vivan" when you obviously going to get it exposed was just stupid. This thread is just another one of your publicity stunts and it did not work.
In any regard GOOD RIDDANCE

So this guy finally comes out as a fraud; yet he had a photo of some gal that was supposed to be you-know-who. As TMFer Chicago has said in the past, people can chase down who is really in that photo. Not that many would, but..... It could be enough to screw up some young woman's life - putting her into something that she never agreed to (and, the pic is of a lovely gal).

So this guy finally comes out as a fraud; yet he had a photo of some gal that was supposed to be you-know-who. As TMFer Chicago has said in the past, people can chase down who is really in that photo. Not that many would, but..... It could be enough to screw up some young woman's life - putting her into something that she never agreed to (and, the pic is of a lovely gal).

That is so true. My fake female radar was on high from the first post I ever saw Vivian love post. I can thankfully say that upon doing a reverse image search of said image through both tin eye and Google images reverse search there were no hits. That doesn't mean someone who's more skillful than I am I couldn't have hunted that image down.

That is so true. My fake female radar was on high from the first post I ever saw Vivian love post. I can thankfully say that upon doing a reverse image search of said image through both tin eye and Google images reverse search there were no hits. That doesn't mean someone who's more skillful than I am I couldn't have hunted that image down.

God imagine if some mouthbreather on here took that 'Half hour session for book reviews' shit seriously and just happened to find that woman irl and attempted to "cash in"...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back