• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: The Castle FF/M (Mostly Feet and Privates)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
It was a special day for Jenni. She loved performing for children and she had gotten a terrific new gig: She was putting on a show at Rising Stars, a local pre-school. She hadn't had much work once Summer ended, so she jumped on the opportunity like a fly on a sandwich. It wasn't just the money. From time to time, she had to perform to some capacity. She was addicted to it. She loved the kids, too. It was a complete win-win for her.

The show was going great. Four and Five year olds were usually pretty easy to entertain. A few balloon animals and juggling tricks and they were entranced. There were three other adults present. There was the middle aged Marianne Miller, who ran the pre-school, Marianne's considerably younger sister sister, Rachael, and Marianne's son, Landon. While Marianne and Rachael watched the show with the kids (Rachael was even seated on the floor with them), Landon could not be any less interested. Jenni had hardly seen him look up from his cell phone the entire time that she had been in the building. He looked around 20. He was also more than a bit nerdy in his appearance. This was mostly due to his glasses and slicked back hair. Jenni had yet to hear him speak, but assumed that he probably sounded like the cracked voice kid at Krusty Burger on The Simpsons.

After Jenni finished her routine, Marianne asked her to stick around until the children had all been collected by their parents. Jenni didn't mind. It was extra money. Marianne leaned against the wall by the doors, her sweater matched her demeanor, as well as the clouds outside.

“Thank you again.” She said with the hint of a smile as she handed Jenni a check. Jenni just held onto it as she was still in her red and yellow clown jumpsuit and had no pockets. Jenni had known women like Marianne before. They work with children because they want to teach, but they don't relate to kids very well. Jenni imagined that Marianne's lack of spirit was the reason that Rachael was there. Rachael seemed a good deal like Jenni. Not so much as in the way she looked, but in her nature. Jenni noticed how Rachael had gotten right onto the floor with the kids during her routine. She had even had one of the little girls sitting in her lap. The differences were clear. Marianne was the kind of woman that Jenni would hire to teach a child how to play an instrument. Rachael was the kind of woman that Jenni would like to go to the bar with.

“My pleasure.” Jenni smiled.

“Do you mind if I ask you something?” Marianne inquired.

“Yes.” Jenni nodded.

“Are there many women in your profession?” It was difficult to tell if the question was meant to be condescending or if it merely came off that way. Jenni didn't want to assume either way so she answered as straight as she could.

“I guess I have never really thought about it.”

“She is certainly one of the best that I have seen.” Jenni breathed a sigh of relief as Rachael cut in, shutting the door to one of the playrooms as she approached the other two women.

“Thank you.” Jenni graciously accepted the compliment, as well as the tension breaker. Rachael had taken the scrunchie out of her fiery red hair and now wore it down. Jenni preferred it that way. It made Rachael's green eyes pop. Those same eye matched her rather tight blouse.

“Well...” Marianne huffed somewhat melodramatically. “I am off for the day. Rachael, would you and Landon close up?”

“Sure thing.” Rachael folded her arms, locking her wrists together in her hands. Marianne took her purse and exited. As soon as Marianne was out of earshot, Jenni let out a sigh.

“Oh, thank you.” She chuckled.

“You're welcome.” Rachael smiled knowingly. “I love my older sister to death, but she sometimes has no idea when she is being rude. Ask her anything about math, spelling, science, what have you, but she doesn't always connect well with people. I also want to apologize for Landon, as well.”

“Why is that?”

“I noticed how detached and impersonal he was today. I promise you it wasn't anything personal. He hates it here. But still, I raised him better than that.”

“YOU raised him?” Jenni's head cocked back a little in confusion.

“I'm sorry, let me clarify...” Rachael laughed, realizing why Jenni was taken aback. “When he was born, Marianne wasn't in the best place. She was having a lot of problems with her now ex husband. I had custody of Landon from just after he was born till he was 11. So, he was raised mostly by Aunt Rachael.”

“Ah, that makes sense.” Jenni turned to look through the small window in the door into the playroom where Rachael had come from, and Landon still sat next to a large castle play set. He was still on his phone. “Doesn't he get headaches from looking at that screen all day?”

“It wouldn't surprise me. As I said, he hates it here. Can't say I blame him, though. I don't think most 21 year old guys would enjoy being around a bunch of little kids all day. I know this is going to sound terrible, but I wish he had more of a life. I remember a time when he was so active and energetic. These days, I am amazed that his neck isn't permanently bent from looking down at his phone all of the time.” Rachael sighed as she joined Jenni in looking into the playroom.

“Is he out of school?” Jenni asked.

“Oh yeah. He graduated last year. “Rachael explained. “I know he means to go to college at some point, but I don't think he knows yet what he would like to study. He quite brilliant, you know. Highly intelligent. He built that castle in there.”

Jenni looked in at the castle. It was roughly the size of a camping tent. It was painted Grey but the spires were red and blue. The castle was about seven feet wide and 5 feet tall. There were two plastic pieces that made up the door to enter the play set.

“That must have taken a bit of time.” Jenni was visibly impressed. “I'm assuming the two little doors are operated by a pulley?”

“Yep, it can open as far as two feet wide. More than enough room for any of the kids to get in, but we try to limit it to three at a time. As I said, highly intelligent. But, like his mom, dealing with social situations is something of a weakness for him.”

“Runs in the family, huh?”

“At least on that side.” Rachael replied. “I love people. Marianne was in college when I was Nine. The dynamics between us have always been muddy. But I know that as soon as Landon went to live with her, he just kind of ended up in a shell.”

“Don't you ever spend time with him? I mean, without her?” Jenni pulled her face away and leaned against the wall.

“Not as much as I would like to.”

“Well, why don't we go in there and spend time with him right now?” Jenni suggested.

“What do you mean?” Rachael asked. Jenni leaned in to whisper in Rachael's ear. If there had been anybody watching, they would have seen quite a fascinating change of expression on Rachael's face. At first, it was one of quiet curiosity. Then it became one of confusion as her right eyebrow cocked up. Finally, a beautiful yet wicked smile formed on her otherwise angelic countenance. When Jenni pulled away, they both had the same smile.

“So, what do you say?”

“Sounds like fun.” Rachael replied.

Landon jolted slightly when he heard the door handle snap open. He looked up to see Rachael and Jenni walk in. He looked at Jenni a bit oddly.

“Didn't mom send her home?” He asked his Aunt. It seemed disrespectful for him to talk about Jenni as if she wasn't in the room, but the curvacious clown didn't let it bother her.

“She left, but I decided to stick around. I don't have any plans or anything.” Jenni told him as she sat in one of the small chairs across from the young man. Rachael sat near the rope by the wall that controlled the door to the castle. “Plus, your Aunt and I have been talking.”

The act that would send Jenni's plan in motion required the cooperation of the flick of her wrist and the A/C vent in the corner near the front of the castle. Perfect timing. Perfect motion. There would only be one shot at it. And to add to the difficulty, it had to look like an accident. Jenni put on a pantomime, suggesting a small gnat or fly had flown in front of her face. She swatted the air in front of her with the same hand which held the check Marianne had given her. She let go of the check, and watched expectantly as it drifted directly into the castle through the plastic doors. As Landon's eyes followed the small, but valuable, piece of paper, Rachael surreptitiously pulled on the rope just enough to open the doors about halfway, allowing the check to enter.

Yay, teamwork.

“Aw... Hell.” Jenni feigned distress.

“I'll get it.” Landon volunteered.

“Such a gentleman.” Jenni flirted. It wasn't a great act, but it worked for her purposes. Landon got up and moved down to the front of the castle. He got down on his belly and started to crawl in. Jenni and Rachael both exchanged a look before they jumped out of their seats and ambushed the unsuspecting young man. He was in the castle as far as the tops of his ribs, with his arms up and inside the castle. Rachael released the rope, allowing the doors to painlessly close on him and Jenni quickly pinned him down, sitting on his thighs, facing Rachael.

“We got 'im!” The clown announced.

“What the Hell is going on?” Landon's voice had a slight echo from inside the castle. “Get off of me. Let me out!”

“I don't think so, champ. I'm a little bummed that you didn't pay attention to my act earlier today. I would say that you owe me a laugh, wouldn't you?” Jenni said, pulling his calves up to her chest. Rachael snickered quietly. She got Jenni's attention and gestured towards the door, mouthing silently that she would be right back. Jenni figured that she must be going to get something real quick, and nodded. Landon continued to plea for his release as Rachael tip toed quickly out of the room.

“I'm serious!” He shouted. He didn't sound like the Krusty Burger kid after all, but he didn't have the manliest of voices either.

“Too serious.” Jenni snapped back. “That's the problem. But don't worry. It won't take long to change that.” Jenni held his calves against her chest with her left arm and began untying his shoes with her free hand.

Inside the castle, Landon was getting sincerely pissed off. Understandably, he wasn't the biggest fan of being tricked. He knew Jenni was on top of him on the other side of the doors, but had no idea why she was taking his shoes off. He tried to pull his arms down to open the doors back up but he just wasn't that flexible as she had him down flat on the ground. He may as well have gotten stuck under the bed.

He was trapped.

“I'm back!” He heard his Aunt cheer. He hadn't even noticed that she had left in the first place. How could he have?

On the other side of the doors, Jenni looked over to see Rachael saunter over with a blue plastic bucket. She set it quietly down on the carpet and sat facing Jenni, She pulled up so close in fact, that Landon's calves were more or less trapped between the two women. Jenni had gotten the shoes off of him and now was peeling off his socks.

“Peeyew!” She exclaimed. “You got some stinky feet, kiddo!”

“That's what the bucket's for.” Rachael informed the clown. Landon must have gotten wind of something, because when she said the word “bucket”, he renewed his struggle to get free.

“Don't you dare, Aunt Rachael!”

“Ya see, Jenni...” Rachael began as she reached into the bucket. “When Landon was little, I used to let him go barefoot sometimes if he wanted to go outside and play with friends. But whenever he came home, he would have such dirty feet. And I had white carpeting!”

“I can see how that would get frustrating.” Jenni noted.

“Well, to handle the issue, I started putting a bucket of warm soapy water and a couple of towels down so that I could scrub his soles clean when he came back in. He hated it because it used to tickle him so bad, Aunt Rachael's soapy rag...”

“Please, Rachael!” He begged from inside the castle.

Jenni held him firmly. She even put her hand on his toes, pulling them back. This made the wrinkles on his soles practically disappear, and prevented any movement on his part to scrunch or wiggle his feet. Rachael pulled the warm, slick, brown washcloth from the bucket of soapy water.

“Okay, Landon. Hold still. You know the drill.” Rachael smiled hugely as she began rubbing the center of his left sole with the rag in a circular motion.

For Landon's part, he bit his tongue hard to avoid laughing. But his foot jerked in Jenni's arms the second the rag made contact. It was horrible. Rachael pressed gently with one finger, wiping the sole of his left foot with small spirals, similar to how one might wipe a rag over the side of a car to wash it.

“That looks like it tickles.” Jenni grinned.

“Oh, it does.” Rachael guaranteed.

“It must, cause he is trying like Hell to pull his foot away. Don't worry though, I got him.” Jenni assured the redhead.

Landon was going crazy, and it hadn't even been 30 seconds. He knew his Aunt would take her time. She always did. He wondered how he would keep from laughing. He knew that was the whole idea. They wanted him to laugh. Jenni had said so herself. He heard Jenni's voice from the outside.

“Oh, Laaaandon...” There was a sing song quality as she spoke. “We've got your feeeeeeetsies...”

“Shut up!” He ordered, nearly letting a laugh slip out. Rachael was working his other sole now.

“I can't believe he isn't laughing yet.” Rachael whispered to Jenni. “He never used to be able to stand this for even a second.”

“Leave it to me.” Jenni whispered back before addressing Landon again. “How does it feel, buddy? When was the last time your Aunt Rachael scrubbed your feet for you, huh? Were you Five? Six, maybe? Not too much older than the kids who are in here all the time, huh? You must have been terribly ticklish back then. Why I'm willing to bet that when she used to do this, you just wanted to crawl out of your skin...”

Landon felt the rag begin to wipe under his toes. It was too much. Rachael had done this enough times in the past to know where it really tickled him. If Jenni could have seen his face at that moment, she would have though he looked like a purple chipmunk. His feet jerked again, much to Jenni's amusement.

“Oh, the tootsies are always the worst, aren't they?” Jenni continued, her voice like silken poison in his ears, breaking down his resistance. “Tickle tickle tickle... ya know, I think that once these feet are clean, we might just go over them a few more times... maybe... one for each birthday you've had...”

The devastating thought of the girls putting him through this torture so many times pushed him over the edge.

“No, don't dohoohohohohohohhooh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...”

“There we go.” Rachael nodded, scrubbing the pads of his toes softly.

“Yep yep. He may have been a child back then, but you're never too old for a good tickling.” Jenni stated. Rachael used the rag to tickle with knowing, calculated accuracy. She was now wiping each toe individually.

“Gotta get in between em, that's where they're the worst.” She told her nephew as she had many times in the past. All he could do was giggle helplessly inside his prison.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe... no mohohohohohohhohohohohore...”

“Oh, there will be more. The cleaning is basically just pre-op.” Jenni chuckled. Rachael now used a different towel to dry her nephew's feet. This got a couple of stray giggles but clearly didn't bother him as much.

“So what do you think we should do with these squeaky clean feet?” Rachael asked the clown. Jenni looked around the room. There were various bins of toys, stuffed animals and the like. Lot's of things that could be used as tickle tools, but Jenni always thought of tickling implements as lovers. Some are nice, but sometimes, only that one special item will do. Her eyes lit up as she saw something on a shelf on the wall.

Landon was relieved that the tickling had stopped, at least while his Aunt and that damned clown were deciding what to do next. Though he couldn't see them or anything that was going on outside of the castle, he could still hear their voices.

“What is it, Jenni?”

“Run to the shelf real quick and bring those over. Do you see? There's a whole box of them.”

“Oh, what a great idea!”

“Yeah, let's just hope the kids haven't ruined them.”

“Don't worry, Jenni, I am sure that at least a couple of them still work.”

What in Heaven's name were they talking about? Landon felt the anxiety washing over him. Not being able to see what they were doing was the worst part of this whole ordeal. He felt his Aunt return to sit in front of Jenni, once again, trapping his calves between their torsos. He then heard a quiet “clack” sound. It was familiar somehow, like something that he would have heard a million times over in a pre-school, but he couldn't put his finger on what was making the sound to save his life. There was another “clack”. He was about to just flat out ask them what they were doing when he felt the cool tip of a Crayola broad line marker flick against his instep!

“Gah! No! Not that! Get those away from me!” He pleaded like a POW in a camp. Red hot pokers would have been more preferable to him.

“But I wanna color!” Jenni exclaimed ebulliently. She looked down at the left foot and started scribbling the marker against the sole.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Tickle tickle... Landon...” Rachael teased as she began drawing on his other foot with a marker of her own.

Too much. It was too much. Landon began beating the ground with his fists like he had seen so many kids do when they were told it was nap time or to behave. But no matter how hard he laughed, he could still hear the voices of the two chipper ticklers.

“I feel like I'm drawing a map.” His Aunt pointed out.

“I know, right? Like a road map of tickle spots. I'm doing the same. In fact, I think I am gonna call this particular landmark, Tickle Flats!” Landon yelped as he felt Jenni's marker writing tiny letters on his instep.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“And this spot here just under the ball of his foot can be Tremorville, since it's always shaking!”

STOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOPPPPP!” Landon would go insane if the foot tickling didn't cease.

“Coochie coochie coo!”

“Make sure to label just under his toes. They can be called the Giggle Canyons!”

“I love coloring with markers, but it's so hard to stay inside the lines!”

“Tickle tickle tickle!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Landon was seeing spots through the tears in his eyes. He would soon pass out from lack of oxygen.

Then he heard it. The most wonderful sound in the world. Rachael's ringtone.

“Alright, hold up a second, everyone!” He heard Rachael as the tickling stopped and she answered her cell phone. “Hey, Marianne. What's up?” Landon wanted to shout for help, but how would he explain any of this to his mother? It would almost be more humiliating than the tickle torture itself. “Right now? I'm kinda in the middle of some... no, no, it's fine. I'll be there in a bit. Okay, Bye.” Landon heard her address Jenni. “That was Marianne. She forgot her keys when she left because I said I would lock up. I have to go run them to her real quick. It will only take me about 30 minutes.”

“Okay. Don't worry, we'll be here. I'll keep Laughy Pants here entertained.” The clown promised. “Here, put this box on top of the rope over there so it keeps the castle doors shut while you're gone.”

“Okay, Jenni.” Rachael obliged. Within moments, Landon heard the door to the playroom open and shut again. There were a few seconds of silence before he heard Jenni's soft voice once again.

“It's just you and me now, sport.” He felt her turn and reposition herself. She was now sitting on the backs of his calves, facing his upper body. “Whaddaya say we get a little more... friendly... with each other?” Landon snickered as he felt her gloved fingers reach underneath him to his tummy as she started undoing his belt.

“What are you doing? Stop that!” He demanded.

“Hush now.” She soothed, pulling his pants and undies down to the middle of his thighs. “Nice butt.” Jenni envisioned him blushing in his prison. “Is it ticklish?”

“Listen to me. You had your fun, you can let me go now. I laughed for you. You said I owed you a laugh, and you got it. This can all stop now.”

“It can.” He heard her agree with him. “But I don't want it to, so consider your request denied.” He felt her gloved fingertips on his bottom, drawing little spirals. The muscles in his butt clenched when she touched him.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“Such a cute tushy. I just GOTS to give it some tickles...” Jenni fluttered her fingertips up and down the buns in front of her with a thoughtful smile as she heard his giggles echoing inside the castle. Her pinky finger tickled near his crack at one point and he jerked. Jenni giggled happily at the discovery and pulled his pants and undies clean off, returning to her perch. She Spread the cheeks a little and used her index and middle fingers to tickle the sides of the crack, wiggling them back and forth like two little metranomes.

“HehEhEHHEHHEhehHEhEHHEhEhHEHEhEhEHHEhEhEHHEhehEHHEhEHEHHEhEhEhEHhEhE...”

“Awww yeah, that really tickles, don't it? Goochie goo!” She chuckled at him. Both because of his reactions and because of his embarrassment.

“LEHEhEHhehehhehHEhHEhhehehtttt Me GohoohOHHOohHOhoOHHOohohohoh...”

“Uh uh.” She declined. She poked his crack, just between the hole and the tailbone. She did this repeatedly with soft jabs that wouldn't have even had enough force to press a button on a keyboard.

“PLEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEAAASEEE I'M GEHEHEHEHEHHETTTTTTTING A CRAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAMPPP!”

“Well, that's no good.” Jenni stopped tickling his bottom. “Where does it hurt?”

“My ankles.” He panted. Jenni realized that with her weight on his legs for so long, a cramp near the bottoms of his legs was a very real possibility. At the same time, she didn't want him in pain. She thought about it for a moment. She and Rachael had put him through the ringer with the foot torture. He deserved a treat.

“Okay, one sec...” Jenni got up off of him. “Work with me here, buddy. I know what to do.” She grabbed his legs and with some effort from the both of them, they were able to flip him over onto his back without letting him out of his confinement. Jenni looked down at him. His stomach was surprisingly muscular given his thin frame. She looked down at his penis which was semi hard. It could have been from the tickling or from it rubbing against the floor when she tickled his butt. Either way, the result was the same. She sat Indian Style in front of it and pulled his legs apart around her “Better?”

“Yes...” She heard him answer. He was still panting a little. She lifted his middle so that his butt was elevated off the floor and it rested in her lap She looked down at his penis as she undid the top portion of her jumpsuit, pulling it over her head and freeing her firm colossal breasts.

“Do you like big boobs, Landon?” She asked bluntly but flirtaciously. He didn't answer, but she didn't really need him to. She knew from experience that most guys went gaga over a large chest. She reached down and began to tickle up the sides of his penis with whispering flutters, reaching the head and tickling back down to the base.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“Tickle tickle...” It didn't take more than 4 passes of her fingers for him to achieve full erection. Jenni gave his balls a quick tickle up the seam with one finger just to hear the girlish yelp from inside the castle. She giggled softly at the reaction and repeated the motion.

“Stohhop that!”

“Ticklish scrotum?” She reached down to pick up the marker she had used earlier. “Make you a deal: If you can hold still for the next two minutes, I will give you the titfuck of your life. You can laugh all you want, but you can't move. Think you can do it?”

It took a minute for him to answer. She saw his boner twitch as he thought about it. He was envisioning being between her breasts. She knew it.

“Okay.” He finally responded. The second he did, he felt the marker's tip touch down on the top of the seam of his balls, and then slowly... so so slowly... on millimeter at a time... it traced downward.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“Tickle tickle tickle... hold still... if you make me mess up my straight line, the deal's off.” She warned. The marker traveled like a turtle making its way across a street, further and further downward, when it reached the underside of his balls, his giggling became more hectic. Finally, it poked down at the top of his perineum. It had taken half a minute to get there. “Now back up.” She teased as she drew the tip upward now.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...” It was maddening. Like a little ant was crawling under his skin at a snail's pace. Jenni began to whisper “tickle tickle” like a mantra.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle...” The marker's tip eventually touched at the base, before going back down all over again. But this time was different. The nerve endings down there had already been teased to full alert. This new trip down over the same trail of flesh was unbearably ticklish. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle...” She whispered continuously, almost like she didn't even need to take a breath. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle...” This time around, when the tip touched the underside, Landon found himself squealing like a little girl. He hoped he hadn't messed up the line. She didn't break from her whispering taunt. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle...” The tip poked once again at the top of his taint and crept back up. This was it, just one more pass and it would be over.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle...”

Finally it stopped. Landon breathed the heaviest sigh of relief in his life. That was so intense. His asshole was puckered and his dick could be framed and hung on a wall at this point.

“Good boy!” She chirped. I know I didn't make that easy for you. But you've earned you reward.” Jenni let a good deal of saliva fall down into the cleavage of her breasts and rubbed them together. She then pressed his cock between them and closed them around his penis with her forearms.

Landon was in Heaven. He started maneuvering about to the best of his ability. Having his cock between her breasts was better than regular sex. The warmth and softness of the two glorious globes aroused every nerve in his penis. He moved it up and down, slowly, and she in turn began moving her boobs up and down around the cock.

“Thatta boy. Do what you need to do. It's just you and me here.” She coaxed him. She reached out with her index fingers and softly tickled his nipples. He giggled, but it mixed with ecstatic moans and gasps as she titfucked him. She felt his whole body shuddering and watched goosebumps grow all over his tummy and thighs. She circled the nipples with her fingertips and continued to coax. “Come on... atta boy... tickle tickle... You can't resist my girls... goochie goo...”

She had to quickly turn away to avoid having the first jet of semen hit her in the face. He moaned loudly, almost like a dying animal. His body seized and his cock throbbed until every last drop rested on the tops of her breasts. She waited until his body went limp to get up. She took the wet rag from the bucket and wiped off her breasts. She then cleaned his cock with it, and she was rewarded with a couple of spare snickers and jolts from the young man before she finished. She rolled his pants back up and put her top back on. She sat back on his legs just a few seconds before Rachael came back into the room.

Talk about perfect timing!

“I'm ba-ack!” She cheered. And look what I brought for those tootsies!”

If Landon could have seen the acrylic nails that his Aunt had brought for her and Jenni, he would have screamed. But Jenni wasn't worried. He would be screaming soon enough.

Love this story, Nice thought on a Tickle Map Idea, well done story!!

Love this story, Nice thought on a Tickle Map Idea, well done story!!

I'm glad you like it! As I said, I am working on a sequel for a commission. If you would ever like to make your own commission request, just message me!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back