• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR Chpt 19 The holiday spirit

flugel1

TMF Regular
Merry Christmas everybody. Prayers and well wishes to all who have enjoyed a chapter or the series. You're feedback is always welcome. FYI, new years presents some fun as well, so there's that...............

THE MOM NEXT DOOR – The Holiday Spirit Chpt 19

Brooke and Janet were experiencing the growing season that comes in life. Neither was dealing with it too well. Brooke was facing end of college and everything she knew and facing the unknown. Janet was facing the possibility, very real to her, that Brooke's journey would take her away. While she didn't want to hold her back from anything, she couldn't face the prospect of losing her, either. Neither was dealing with it very well. Enter their new friend Blair Oneal – golfer, model, gorgeous source of oppt for Brooke. When she called Brooke to tell her she'd arranged some meet and greets with bigwigs at the Golf Channel and NBC Brooke jumped at the chance. Janet was jealous and not thrilled. When she returned the tension grew.

Then came Brandi. Brandi was Brookes oldest friend. They'd been HS together and joined the V'ball team at college together. When they got there people thought they were twins. Then Brooke got boobs, and Brandi got taller and lightened her hair. They'd been thru everything together. In fact, it was Brandi's decision to move in with her boyfriend the pushed Brooke and Janet into living together and falling deepeer in love. Brandi had gotten engaged and was looking at a spring wedding. Til this week, when she discovered her fiance had been cheating on her the whole time. She didn't know what to do and called Brooke. Over the next few days they were able to calm her down and make her feel better. But she noticed the obvious strain between her friends and vowed to do something to fix it. That fix included tickle therapy with Brooke, and tickle shower therapy with Janet. She was feeling very proud of herself, til Brooke entered said shower and the two lovers ganged up on her...........

In the dark, wet, warm shower horny bodies rubbed against each other in tickling joy, Brandi was tall, but Brooke was stronger, and Janet had grown stonger just living and the occasional workout with Brooke. Brooke quickly had Brandi in a half-nelson and Janet was getting payback. “Ok, Dr. Brandi lets try some behavior mod on you.” and Janet raked her nails up and down the exposed ribs. “Look at these lil tiny ribbies – girl you should really have a cheeseburger” and she started to squeeze. Brandi's laughter was filling the room. Janet got closer and kissed her breast and reached down and lobster clawed her knees.

“DDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.................UUUUUUUUUUUU....................................JANEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT” Brandi shouted in glorious torture. As Janet moved up to her inner thighs Brooke whispered “As I remember your meaty, squeezy thighs are one of your worst spots” she taunted and Brandi knew it was true. So did Janet. As she kneaded and squeezed Brandi was starting to silently laugh and her whole body was shaking. Brooke leaned back so the water was cascading over her face and in her mouth. She was laughing, sputtering and spitting.

Janet decided a little more intimate payback was necessary and moved her hand between her long legs. As she started to massage and caresss her, Brandi's voice started to lower and she replaced laughter with low throaty moans.....................MMMMMMMMMMM........................AAAHHHHHHHHH...
…...............U LIL SHIT.........................................Brooke moved her hands down to her breasts and teasing them. Brandi put her hands over Brooke's. Janet teased harder.............MMMMMMMMMM
Brandi wrapped a long leg around the tiny woman and pulled her close. Janet was remembering what Brandi liked. And that was to be teased. “YES................................YES.................................RIGHT THERE................................WHAT THE HELL............As Janet moved her fingers to a different, less sensitive spot.

“Brandi...........................do you wanna cum...................Do you want lil Janet to make big ol' Brandi shake and shudder and explode..........................Do you want to squirt worse than this shower...........” and Brooke continued to taunt her vulnerable friend. ….....................When she stopped talking Janet upped her game. “OH..............................FUCK YES.............................PLEASE...........................” “Please what Dr. Brandi?” Brooke teased and licked her ear................... “DAMN YOU.................JUST DO IT”........................... “Do what Dr. Brandi?” in her soft, hot sing song voice and her tongue went into the ear. “YOU KNOW..........................LET ME CUM......................MAKE ME CUM...............”
Janet jammed 2 fingers in deep and wiggled. Brandi moaned deep and hard.

Janet suddenly removed her talented digits and said sweetly “Good to know. Maybe later” and kissed right above her hungry pussy. “Thanks for the therapy session................both of them” and Brooke kissed her VERY frustrated friend. As they jumped out of the shower and ran giggling out of the bathroom, hand in hand................... Brandi slumped against the wall and slide down to a sitting
position. “You guys so suck” she croaked without much umphf behind it. She took a few minutes to get herself together and dry off. As she entered the bedroom the co-conspirators were looking totally guilty
and obnoxiously cute as they knelt on the bed were their heads down, giggling. “We're sorry Dr. Brandi” “Yes we really are you helped us alot” more giggles. “Well you didn't do shit for me” Brandi lectured. “Come her Brandi bear, we're sorry” She smiled and shook her head and went to join her friends. Who immediately grabbed her and yanked her on the bed and sat on her and resumed tickling. “Never leave a job unfinished – first rule of getting a job” Brooke teased. “Well then, lets finish her off Janet instructed.

Brooke was surprisingly strong and had Brandi in a half nelson, laying on top of her in no time. She'd pinned her arms with hers, but her hands were free to roam. And they searched the tall dirty blonds armpits with abandon. Brandi was laughing hard and kicking her legs. Janet decided to solve that as she turned around and sat on her thighs facing her feet. 'this lil piggy went to market' janet sing songed as she pulled the pink toes bank and tickled right below. It had been a very long time since they had tickled Brandi. Her laughter was big, bold, loud and expressive. The girls took turns trying to make her explode as they found new places.

Brooke went to work on her neck and ears, a surprisingly bad spot. Janet moved up her long legs and squeezed right above the knees. Brandi was yelling in laughter.... “PLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE.................NO........................MORE” as tears streamed down her face. This went on for a few long minutes then Janet suddenly jumped off the spent girl. “Don't move................oh look..............you can't” and she scurried away. Brooke kept her pinned. “I could watch that cute ass run from me forever..............as long as it comes back. THANK YOU” she whispered in Brandi's ear and covered her neck with kisses. Janet snuck back in with an evil grin and hands behind her back. She crawled back atop the lanky v'baller. “Whatcha got there JJ?” Brooke asked genuinely curious. Janet removed her hands from her back and held her surprise in the air. “Pinky” they yelled in unison announcing the arrival of their favorite toy. Janet nestled herself between the long legs and tickled her sides. Brooke went back to work on the pits. And suddenly a low, whirring hum joined the laughter. And rather soon bucking, begging, and moaning joined the party. And soon, the behavior mod of Dr. Brandi was loudly completed.

The next couple of days went by quickly. Lots of love, hugs, tickling, kissing and very few clothes. At night the 3 ladies enjoyed each other, quiet movies, lotsa wine and the occasional full on tickle fight. The victim of the 2 on 1 attacks switched all the time, joyfully for all involved. After one prolonged laughfest all 3 were laying on each other gasping for breath, As they turned on the tube and snuggled Brandi said “Do you realize Christmas is in 4 days. My mom texted me today and sent me a plane ticket to come out on the 26th for a week. We had a really good talk and I think I'm gonna go.” Both J and B encouraged her.

“That also means we get to spend Christmas together.” shouts of joy greeted that news. “So I was thinking, why don't we each buy one gift for each other, kinda representing what we want for next year for each other. We can exchange Christmas eve night.” Everyone got excited about this and the wheels started to turn on the perfect gift. Christmas was on Monday this year so being Thurs. The girls all power shopped. That night there was a Skype call from Blair. “Merry Christmas you 2. And they giggled and girl talked. They intro'd Brandi and just yakked. Blair changed the subject. “Hey guys, there's something I want to invite you both to. The company Christmas party is next Thurs night. Brooke it would be a great chance to build on what you're accomplishing and make more relationships.
Then you could stay the weekend. If you wanted we could celebrate NYE together then there's my friends cookout on new years day?”

Brooke hesitated not sure what to do. Janet solved it. “Wow, that sounds great. We're in. Have a great holiday and well talk to you next week.” “Goodie” was the giggly response. There was something so endearing when Blair got truly excited and girly. It so didn't match with her cool business persona she used most of the time. When the connection was broken Brooke looked at Janet “You sure?” Janet smiled at her beautiful lover, who was in sweats and a ratty T, with her hair in a messy bun. Janet had never seen her more beautiful. “AB – SO – FUCKIN – LUTELY” she said and they kissed long and hard.

Christmas eve rolled around and the girls were giddy. They spent the day in and out of their Christmas Pjs, curled in bed with wine and movies. They made dinner and had a great time. “OK, I can't wait any longer. Fill your glasses, get your gifts and haul your sweet naked asses into bed” and everyone scurried off to get their gifts. Wines filled, Pjs gone they curled up in bed. “I want to go first” Janet said. “And I want to go last” Brandi said. “I guess I want to go 2nd” Brooke fake pouted. Janet handed each a shiny silver gift wrapped box. When they opened it each girl got a book. Brooke's was 'Facing the future without fear' it was filled with inspirations, stories and instagram links about women who had faced and crafted their very successful careers. Brandi''s was 'healing your heart, relighting your soul, and recreating your life' and was similarly constructed. “That's my wish for you both” and hugs and kisses flew.

Brooke was next. Her boxes were bigger and wrapped in brown paper. “On a budget, Davis?” Brandi teased. “No, the wrapping is appropriate. You'll understand when you open” and she smiled. When the girls opened their gifts, they laughed and understood. They'd each gotten a pair of sexy panties with a vibrating area in a very special place. “You total horn dawg” Brandi laughed. “This is my wish for you and me for the weekend” and she held up 2 remote control. “Un huh...............ain't gonna happen” Janet complained. “Oh you can count on it. These will be on your bottoms tomorrow. Santa ain't the only thing coming to town..........” and she cracked up at her own joke.

“Ok fine................you perv. Her's mine” and Brandi handed them each an envelope. It said 'with deepest love to my favorite people' and on the back was a lipstick kiss on the seal. Both J and B were curious and opened them. There was embossed card that said 'thank you for letting me be part of your lives. I love you more than you can know. When I was absolutely devastated and lost you didn't think twice and saved me. Then you gave me the privilege to help you. And now there is one more piece, one more memory, one more experience for you to share' Love Dr. Brandi.

“This is so sweet, but I'm confused” Brooke said in a questioning tone. “You guys have repaired the outside of your relationship. But to face the future and address what caused this I want you to do something. OK?” J and B nodded, not sure what she was talking about. “OK, here are the rules. I want you to kneel, facing each other. Hold hands. That's the only part of your bodies that can touch til I tell you. I'm going to ask you each some questions and you must answer with total honestly. OK?” and the girls nodded and faced each other and held hands. Nervous giggles followed.

“OK, Janet tell Brooke things you admire about her” and Janet answered easily. “OK, tell her things that are beautiful about her” and again Janet answered easily and occasionally sexually. “Ok Brooke tell Janet what you admire about her” and Brooke did very much the same thing to both questions. The girls were enjoying this but not quite seeing the point. “Ok Janet, last question. Tell Brooke how your life would change without her” and Janet was caught up short. She'd never thought about it before....ever. Didn't even seem a possibility. “Imagine this is the last time you will ever see her, touch her, be with her in any way” Janet's throat got dry. She had trouble speaking.

“I can't.................I wouldn't have a life if you were gone...............You're my everything............You've opened me up.............I was broken when we met................didn't know it.........................you push me........... [ tears started to fall down her cheeks, her voice broke ] I know you've got to leave sometime and i'm ok with that....................but that will be hard........................i love you more than I knew I could............I..................it just.................. [ the tears were flowing and Brooke was crying too ] Brooke tell Janet how your life would be different if this was the last time you ever saw her”

Brooke was bawling and could barely speak.................... “I'm so sorry I hurt you with Blair. Nothing happened. You know that. I'm so sorry I made you doubt...............I would never....................could never.....................The only reason I can be crazy, take risks, push you........................even think about whats next..........................is cuz I KNOW you're here. You will always be here. You're my rock,.....my wisdom,...........my heart...............I won't ever have this again and I don't want to lose it............lose you. Whatevers next................it better be to..........gether................... I love you with all my stupid, scared, flawed heart” and they want to hug, kiss anything. Brandi wouldn't let them. “Let this feeling sink in..........................feel it all............................This is love.......................Its so precious, so rare...... it hurts............Don't ever take it for granted.......................................You can stop holding.........

She couldn't finish the sentence before the girls jumped into each others arms, kisses, tears, hugs, sorries everywhere. Brandi slipped out of the room as she heard them both go to a very primal place and let the other one in in a way they'd never had. It would bond them together forever. She quietly closed the door as the tears and crying sounds filled the room. A few minutes later, as she sat smiling in the living room a much different sound came from the room. Complete abandon. Total love, lust, connection. Sexual and relational freedom. Brandi silently prayed she might find something half as intense some day. About a half hour later 2 very satisfied and sheepish girls came out of the bedroom. They sat on either side of Brandi and smothered her lips, face, body with sweet kisses and caresses. “Thank you that was the most amazing thing ever” Brooke said in between kisses. Janet joined in “I had never really thought about losing her...................it brought me physical pain................it made me realize how deeply foolish I was being...................” deep tongue kiss to Dr. Brandi.

Hands started to roam, kisses got more sensual, more emotive. Brandi had truly never felt more loved. This had nothing to do with sex, this was her as a person...........a woman. She was experiencing emotions she never had. She started to gently cry. The girls noticed and their emotions were right on the edge and they joined in the cry. “I love you so much” was repeated over and over with kisses and hugs. Soon they were spent and just curled up together on the couch. Brooke put a blanket over them and they fell into a blissful sleep. Brandi woke first. She gently disengaged from the sleeping twosome, who were so entertwined they looked like one. She started some coffee, filled the wine glasses and went into the bedroom to prepare for the last part of her present.

Soon, the girls woke up and didn't move. They feel of each other was like a warm blanket on a cold day. They knew they were closer than they'd ever been and it was …................everything. Brandi walked in and set 2 steaming coffee mugs down and kissed each girl. “Coffee sounds so good” and they each sat up and grabbed a mug. Brooke looked at the clock. 10:30. “almost christmas..................almost panty party time” and she smiled with evil intent. “Not quite yet, one more piece to my present. Follow me” and Brandi led them into the bedroom. “alright lay down on your stomachs, put you arms above you head and grab your hands.” The girls snickered in anticipation.

Brandi squeezed between them and started to rub lotion on their backs and backsides. Smelled of vanilla. She massaged it into 2 wonderful butts, down the legs. “I could get used to this” Brooke mused. “Well see. You see …........all that effective therapy doesn't come free.................It time to pay your bill” and there was something in her voice. THWACK and her hand came down hard on 2 fragarant butts. “OUCH...........HEY WHAT THE................” THWACK. “Now be quiet. You 2 were silly and selfish. I had to step in and fix you. And what was my thanks. Shower tickle attack and big ole tease. Leaving me.....................wanting” she explained. “But we......” THWACK THWACK “Silence. You will now pay a similar fine to the one you made me pay” THWACK and she tuned up both taut backsides. When they were nicely reddish, she changed up and started to scrap her nails across the upper thigh right below the glowing cheeks. The girls were laughing and kicking their feet and they laughed into the pillow.

Brandi moved to the knees. Most people don't know how ticklish the back of the knee can be. Brandi was not one of those people. She dug her nails in, she wiggled her fingers expertly, she squeezed right above. Each move met with more, deeper laughter and pleas to stop. She moved down between the lower legs. “Now cross your ankles” and the girls did reluctantly knowing what was coming. And Brandi started in on those soles hard. She'd bought 2 stiff bristle toothbrushes, just didn't include them in the gift. Included them now. She started on the toes, then under the toes. Neither ticklee was prepared for this and exploded.

Then she took the brush and ran it up and down the soles like she was scrapping barnacles. They girls were beside themselves with laughter and tears. Begging for her to stop, Brandi paid no attention. She grabbed Brooke's foot and ran the brush between her big toe and long toe. “YOU BITCH” Brooke shouted in hysterics. She did the same to Janet who couldn't even make words. “Ok, I think you've had enough. Just one more thing” and she reached into the bag that held the brushed and pull out some bright red lipsstick. She put a deep coat on and swatted both cheeks hard. Then leaned down and put a very deep smack on both other cheeks making sure the lips stick smiled back. It did. “Ok you two, you're all done. So now, if you tell me to kiss your ass........ there is proof I already have” and one more light tap and she crawled off the bed. The girls ran into the batthroom and compared 'lip brands' and broke up.

They sauntered out into the living room and leaned down and put their arms around Brandi, who sat with a very self satisfied smile. “Ok Dr. Brandi, your work is done and paid for and deeply appreciated. We want to show you how much” and both girls jammed their lips on hers and smeared it all around her face, leaving all 3 looking like drunk clowns. They laughed hard, went to the bathroom and cleaned up and crawled into bed. It was 30 seconds til midnite.

“Merry Christmas to 3 amazing ladies, hot bitches, and rocking babes” Brooke said and counted down 10......9.........8....... When she got to 1 they all triple kissed, turned on the tube, which just happened to be showing “It's a wonderful life” and they settled in to enjoy an amazing Christmas eve and Christmas day. When morning rolled around, it was Brooke who woke first and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Not normally one to cook, today was special. Brandi and Janet yawned and stretched and realized Brooke wasn't there. “UH oh” Brandi said realizing what Brooke might be planning. Janet smiled at her and gave her a little kiss, then sucked on a tender breast. “This is your fault you know, this whole gift thing was you're idea” and she sucked on a now erect nip. “Well you hadn't been so insecure I wouldn't have had the idea” and she started to tickle Janets sides.

Janet didn't let the nipple go and started to tickle back. Brandi had had enough. She grabbed Janet and rolled her on her back and pinned her arms against her sides with her knees. “Not so bold are you now, tiny tickles” and she started tickling her sides and tummy. Janet couldn't move her arms so she kicked her legs and shook her head in delight. “Oh I seem to remember this was really bad for you” and she wiggled her index finger in Janet's face. Terror washed over her. And Brandi finger walked down her stomach to around her belly button. She circled it a couple of times then inserted it and wiggled. Janet bucked and burst out in laughter. Brandi was relentless. “PLEASE” was all Janet could say.

“Ummmmm, maybe if you make it worth my time” and she teasingly scooted up to where her wetness was right by Janets face. She opened her knees and Janet pulled her hands on and put them on Brandis thighs. She smiled and started to kiss and lick the source of the wetness. Both girls were enjoying the activity. Janet had grown to love oral and Brandi always had. Janets tongue teased, tickled and moved in and out. Her teeth nibbled. Brandi was quite enjoying it.

Then Brooke bounded in and observed the sight in front of her. “Thats my girl.......bitch” and she jumped in and joined the party. She straddled Janet and wrapped an arm around Brandi's waist and pushed her deeper on her face. She tickled both girls and watched with glee as they wiggled on each other. It didn't take long til she broke the moment. “Alright, enough of this. I love you both so much I made breakfast.” she announced with pride. “Oh goodie” Brandi said without enthusiasm. “Come, eat” and Brooke bounded out of the room.

“well, lets go see what that perv-dawg has planned” and Brandi got off of Janet. But not without a quick tickle and tit kiss. There were 2 plates with bacon, eggs with cheese, OJ and steaming coffee. Each place setting had a name plate with a big wet lipstick kiss and a something that looked like a holly wreath. When they pulled out their chairs they both shook their heads. There were the vibrating panties. “Thats right, time for my present. Go ahead put em on” and Brooke could barely keep from laughing as she watched the girls reluctantly step into the rigs, unsure of what Brooke would do and not really fired up to learn. “Ok put on the rest” and she pointed to the holly things. “What the hell are these?” Brandi asked having no idea what was sitting in front of her. “Mistletoe. One is a mistletoe headband and one is a mistletoe belt” and she giggled hard. Brandi and Janet shrugged and shook their heads but realized they had no option. Brandi put on the headband which had a wire attached to each side with mistletoe hanging over her head. Brandi walked up and kissed her. “merry christmas. Your turn J” and it was hysterical watching Janet figure out the belt. When she got it on right, there was mistletoe hanging down right in front of her lil shaved landing strip. Brook went over and kissed her there. “merry christmas lover” and then kissed her sweet lips.

“We don't have to wear these all day do we?” Brandi asked genuinely not fired up about this. “Panties yes, mistletoe no. Wear em for an hour then switch then your done” So the morning played out with lots of kisses and tickles. The funniest moment of all was when Brooke mentioned that Brandi and Janet hadn't really kissed each other. Trying to watch them figure out the geometry had her crying with laughter. They finally figured Janet needed to lay down. As Brandi kissed her one set of lips, Brooke kissed the other then they switched. The laughter overcame any erotic feelings that may have been associated with it.

So the morning played out like that. Lots of kisses, hugs, caresses and laughter. They took the mistletoe off and crawled into bed and watched another Christmas movie. Both girls wondered why Brooke wasn't using the panties as they were designed. Not complaining just wondering. It didn't take long for things to change. The doorbell rang. The girls all looked at each other startled then made mad dashes to get their Christmas pjs on. Janet went and opened the door. It was her neighbor Mary and her 2 kids with a plate of Christmas cookies. Janet was touched and took the cookies and started to say thank you and good bye. Brooke bounded up and invited them for eggnog. Janet had a terrified look on her face. “This is my friend Brandi” Hellos were exchanged and Brooke ushered everyone into the living room and passed out eggnog to all. “I love your xmas pj's. They're so cute. Where did you get them” “well Mary, we each got them some where different. I got mine at Kohls” Brooke yelled from the kitchen. “And I got mine at Bed.......................ayayayayayaya” Janet exclaimed and tried to cover as Brooke started the panties from the kitchen.

“Sorry, just felt a sneeze coming onnnnnnnnnnnnn...........” and Brooke went up a notch giggling quietly in the kitchen. “Brandi, you're so tall do you play volleyball, too?” and before she could answer she felt the evil panties start to vibrate. “Yes..............Brooke and I went...............to HS together then came...............here” and Brooke turned it up. Standing behind them in the kitchen watching both girls shift and gently struggle on the couch was hysterical. Janet turned her attention to the kids “what did Santa bring you?” and she sucked in breath as Brooke went next level. Janet was squeezing her legs together trying to get some relief. The kids chattered on and Brooke was dying, as Janet and Brandi were close.

Brooke came out of the kitchen and subtly put the controls under a napkin on the table. “Well, thank you for stopping by. It was so nice to bring the cookies.” Mary and the kids got up and Brandi started to, until Brooke chose that moment to goose it up a couple of notches. “Damnit” and she sat back down hard. “Don't worry about Brandi, she pulled a quad in practice the other day” “Yes thanx for com – ING” Janet said and felt the tingle go thru her enlarged clit. Brooke slid the controls in her pj pocket and walked them to the door. “Is Janet alright? She seems awfully jumpy” Mary whispered to Brooke. “You know Janet. She just loves the holidays” and she reached in her pocket and gave the knob a twist.
“BROOOOOOOOKEEE” And Brooke laughed “Gotta run. Thanks for the cookies” and another sly twist.

When she walked back into the living room, she was met with 2 angry faces, covered in sweat pawing at their pj bottoms to yank them off. “NO NO NO, you've still got some more time left” and she turned off the panties. Brandi collapsed on the couch and closed her eyes and leaned her head back, with a sweet sweaty sheen. “Fuck me.............” Brooke walked behind her and tenderly kissed her sweaty lips.
“maybe later sweety” and she goosed to obviously aroused breasts. “Well, little bobbie learned a little today” and Brandi realized how hard her nipples were. “U R PURE EVIL” Janet wheezed. Brooke went behind her and wrapped her arms around her neck and started to play with her tiny nubbins. “And I'm all yours.................forever” and their kiss was so long and hot, Brandi didn't need the panties help to be turned on.

And that's how the afternoon played out with Brooke goosing the girls and laughing everytime at their reactions. “OK, its 4:30 at 5 you can take em off” “Thanks alot” Brandi said sarcastically. They were still in their pjs and started to clean up the house which was really just alittle messy but still. Janet started to make dinner and the girls straightened things up. Suddenly, Janet and Brandi looked at each other and then at Brooke “Come on” they begged. “What 5 will be here before you know it” and she smiled and left the room and both girls felt the results of here leaving.

While the goosing and teasing was bad enough, 20 minutes of constant stimulation was putting both girls on edge. Janet was trying to assemble stuff for dinner but it was tough as her hands occasionally shook from arousal. Brandi had given up just laid down on the couch and yelled cuss words in Brookes direction. With 3 minutes to go the panties started to really get to work. Brooke came back into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Janet as Brandi suggested she do things to herself that were physically impossible. “GOD …................. you look so hot.................so horny...............i want to peel you out of those pjs..................and go..........................medieval............on ….............. your.......hot..,,,,,,,.....ass.............for................ hours” all the time rubbing her completely sensitive breasts the whole time.

“I….....may.........never................let....................you..................touch.................me................again.............you...................evil.......................bitch...........” Janet moaned softly in delicious, erotic torment. Brooke turned her head and kissed her hard and deep. She moved one hand under her pj bottoms and pressed the panties close. Janet moaned loudly into her mouth,broke the kissed, pulled the hand out, turned around and hugged Brooke tight. “I may have to reconsider” she shuddered into Brooke and bit her breast thru her pjs. “ It's 6” Brandi yelled and was pantiless and buck naked in seconds. “Let me do it” Brooke whispered and lovingly undressed her totally turned on lover. Her eyes were filled with tears, her body covered with goose bumps, she oozed sex and smelled of it too. Brooke grabbed her and threw her over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and headed to the bedroom. “Hey what about me?” Brandi complained. “Jacuzzi tub, guest bathroom, jet 3” and slammed the door. Brandi shrugged and headed to the guest bathroom.

When order had been restored to the universe the girls made dinner. Nobody said much but they couldn't walk by each other without touches, pats, squeezes, kisses. Finally, Brandi broke the silence. “Nice tub” she said. “Nice panties” Brooke teased. “Nice ass” Janet offered and slapped Brooke's hard.
They had a wonderful meal, reminiscing and laughing at all the silly, sexy times they have shared. They talked back to the night how they all met and how they couldn't believe it led them to this wonderment.

Finally, Brandi faced reality. “I'd better get packed. I fly out tomorrow” Brooke and Janet had gone to her apartment the day after she'd come over and gotten the bulk of her stuff. It was sitting the guest room untouched. “Shit..........I don't have a suitcase” she realized. “I've got one you can use. Well take you to the airport tomorrow. What times your flight?” “1” Brandi said. “Good. We don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn. Go pack then come join us” Brooke took the suitcase to the guest room and went to bed with Janet in their favorite TV watching position. Brandi came in a few minutes later, shed her pjs and looked at them with sad face. “What's wrong, honey” Janet asked. “Well I'm gonna be gone for a week. After not being touched for a while you 2 horn dogs can't keep your hands off me. Gonna kinda miss it. …...............I guess I need a lil something to hold me over” “What the hell are you talking about, bear?” Brooke asked clueless but about to find out. “Just this” and she jumped on the bed and threw Janet out of the way and tickle attacked the surprised brunette. Quickly Brandi had her on her stomach sitting on her lower back.

“I need my Brookie tickle fix” and she was working over her sides and pits. Brooke was laughing and slapping at the attacking hands but didn't have any leverage and couldn't stop it. “I need my Brookie tight ass fix” and she started slappping that ass like she was riding a bronco. Brooke bucking around helped the whole situation. “Don't just stand there help” she said to Janet who didn't need to be asked twice. She jumped on her ankles and went to town on the captured tootsies. Brooke was helpless and the girls were merciless. When her ass cheeks were as red as her eyes from tears they finally stopped.
Brooke was heaving trying to catch her breath. She rolled on her back and took in a deep breath. “Bitches” she breathed.

“Aw, you didn't hate it that much” and Brandi took a totally taut nipple in her mouth. “Payback's a.........” and Janet didn't finish the sentence as she inhaled a willing tongue. They finally curled up and went to sleep in the morning they took Brandi to the airport. Hugs and kisses good bye. They got back in the car, Janet behind the wheel. Brooke slid a hand up under her shorts and laid her head on her shoulder as they drove home. All was right with the world.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back