• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Videos in which you cannot see the lees face?

SSJCloud2

Hi all. Wanted to ask peoples opinion on this. What are your thoughts on tickling videos in which you only see the body part being tickled and not the lees facial reactions or what they look like?

For me I almost instantly stop watching them. I just love seeing facial expression reactions (and an attractive lee). Don't get me wrong though I think it's great when people on the forum post videos of people that want to remain anonymous like friends and romantic partners, but I don't understand clip producers that do this. Wanted to know how others felt about it.

I never watch them or buy them. For me, clips should feel like i am also part of it. If i cant see the face, i dont feel like i am part of it. And also, i dislike clips where u sometimess get a close up of the face and sometimes the area tickled. The clip may have a theme or a background story. But generally people want to see a person of their preferred gender being tickled on a preferred body part for real and without the face, u cant tell if its a guy or a girl or young or old either in some occassions.

Good finger/ handwork, tickle tools, level of ticklishness, and hopefully SOME GOOD tickle talk... if at least 2 of these things are met... I'm thrilled and completely fine only seeing the feet being tickled. I use to not feel that way at all... but over the last few years I've really come (cum...) to appreciate it. But... at least 1 or 2 of those things have to be well done for me to enjoy it. If not, I'll turn it off.

Another example for me is I really don't enjoy seeing heavy hair brushes being used... but if a person is SO ticklish that they're laughing their head off... I'm good with that. But, just to watch a pair of anonymous feet being tickled is not my thing. The factors I expressed... at least 1 or 2 have to be there. Which is why (at least for amatuer as that is what I mainly watch) for the Ler to remember more tickle talk would be wonderful. Esp if the person is only so so ticklish.

If the lee is extremely ticklish and the movements/laughter make it apparent, that’s what matters most to me. I’d prefer that over a lee of even 80% that lee’s ticklishness who shows their face.

If the person being tickled is really ticklish -- if the laughter is really just bubbling helplessly forth as those fingers scamper across the wriggling feet or twitching abdomen or whatever -- I actually think that can be a lot of fun to watch.

In fact, as the person who's usually on the receiving end of the tickling, a video without the ticklee's face may be easier for me to identify with -- I can empathize better with the ticklee's plight and more easily imagine myself in their predicament.

It's also almost instructional or informative to watch fingers going to town on a ticklish body part -- when I'm getting tickled it's just an overwhelming whirlwind of sensation, and it's actually interesting, in a way, to see what the manipulations that cause that sensory avalanche look like.

If the person being tickled is really ticklish -- if the laughter is really just bubbling helplessly forth as those fingers scamper across the wriggling feet or twitching abdomen or whatever -- I actually think that can be a lot of fun to watch.

In fact, as the person who's usually on the receiving end of the tickling, a video without the ticklee's face may be easier for me to identify with -- I can empathize better with the ticklee's plight and more easily imagine myself in their predicament.

It's also almost instructional or informative to watch fingers going to town on a ticklish body part -- when I'm getting tickled it's just an overwhelming whirlwind of sensation, and it's actually interesting, in a way, to see what the manipulations that cause that sensory avalanche look like.

^^^ All of this speaks for me too. :)

Hi all. Wanted to ask peoples opinion on this. What are your thoughts on tickling videos in which you only see the body part being tickled and not the lees facial reactions or what they look like?

For me I almost instantly stop watching them. I just love seeing facial expression reactions (and an attractive lee). Don't get me wrong though I think it's great when people on the forum post videos of people that want to remain anonymous like friends and romantic partners, but I don't understand clip producers that do this. Wanted to know how others felt about it.

Same. No face not as much fun.

There is some vdeos where the lee's face isn't visible that I very much enjoy, but for the most part I need to see their expression. It's all about the reaction and the squirming and laughing is a part of that of course but being able to see her face is just as important. Generally I'm not a fan of Tickle Central because of this. They always zoom in on the tickled area and we can never see the face.

Really depends. It's great to see a 'lees face zoomed in in some videos. However, I can think of certain videos where you can't see anything of the 'lee except her soles. I am referring to those clips of Paradise Vision with Gabrielle. It can add to the sense of mystery at times.

Still, generally I want to see her face. Some videos even only show her face for a duration of the video leaving you wondering what is causing her to enter hysterics. It's a nice filming technique. Variation is of course the spice of living, also for tickling videos.

I’m usually not a big fan, but sometimes I’ll imaginr they’re the feet of someone I know getting tickled, which can make it insanely hot.

I'm also not a fan of videos where the lee's face isn't shown. I prefer seeing a whole person as they react, not just a pair of feet (or, more rarely, an exposed belly). You can only see so many disembodied feet, no matter how good the reactions might be, before they all start looking the same.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back