• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cop Crazy (f/f)

Freddy01

Cop crazy
It had been 4 months since they had been pulled over on the highway going home from a nice thursday evening dinner in the city. John knowing he was to drive them back home had stayed of the alcohol. His wife Shannon feeling she deserved to celebrate as she had just managed to settle a case before it went to court had almost finished a bottle of red wine on her own. She new she would now, at the age of 45, be promoted to partner at the end of the year.

It was a rutin control and it all went swift until the tipsy Shannon threw in a couple of wise-ass lawyer remarks. Though what John thought wouldnt end well ended splendidly. The female cop stopping them made some smart-ass come backs herself, not intimidated by the Shannon waving the law book around,
more kind of amused by the argumentation and intrigued by the attractive coupple in the car. The bold move from John based on the snappy yet hearty conversation and what he judged was a possible playmate for the couple he had asked for her phone number. She had written it on a page in her notebook, torn it out and handed it to him.
They had called Lisa, the 37 year old police officer, the day after and the following weekend they hit it of in every way.

Now 4 weekends later the three of them had just taken things to a new level deciding to let Lisa bring a few pair of cuffs for the saturday night dinner and following evening and nightly enjoyments.

Shannon was on her back on their large bed, wrists and ankels still tied to the bed posts putting her in an x.
Recovering satisfied to a maximum with her experience of just having been tied down and pleased; as John who know was laying next to her had treated her upperbody from head to waist with kisses,licks and caresses while Lisa still covered under the bed sheets in between Shannons legs had made sure Shannons satisfaction reached peak levels.
John laying on his side watching his wife Shannon recover from his and Lisas treatment suddenly saw a smile grow on his wifes face followed just after by her starting to slightly move her body in a troublesome way........hihi....dont.....
John looked puzzeled.
”Dont what honey?”
Hihi...shes tickling my feet...hihihi.... the smile on shannons face was now from ear to ear and she started to giggle and wiggle.
John pulled the covers off of Shannons lower body just to find a cheeky smiling Lisa with one hand reached out under each of Shannons feet just slowly glidning her fingers over the soles....
hihihihi...stop will you.....hihihihi.....you hear me....hihi...John.....hihihihi...get her off......hiihiihihi....
John looked at his wife who was unable to stay still giggling like a school girl, and their lover Lisa who carelessly kept on slowly dragning her fingers under Shannons soles with a grin on her face.
John felt strangely turned on by the situation. A little embaressed about it, being aroused seeing his wife tickled and not quite knowing what to do he sat up and said
”Oh, come on Shannon your not a little girl, im gonna get a glas of water...” and with that started walking to the door.
John...hihi...wait....hihihi......Lisaaa....hihihi...stop will you....hihihiiihiihi...
Lisa kept slowly glidning her fingertips over Shannons soles and Shannon now with no help insight felt extra vulnerable as Lisa slow ticklish teasing was really getting to her
....hihihi....Lisa....hihi...listen will you....hihihiiihi......could....hihihi...you please...hihihi.....stop it......
Lisa did not but instead started tickling faster and more intense getting an immediate reaction from the already completely giggly Shannon
....ooowaaaahahahahah....nooaaaahahahahahaaa....
Sharon strated trashing in her bonds...staaaahahahahap....oooaaahahahah....
Lisa was very pleased with the reaction, ”ticklish are we!?, tickle, tickle, tickle, kochie, kochieee”
Naaaaaaeewwwwhahahahha...dont.....hahahaha....John.......hahahaaaaahahahaaaa.no...haha....more....hahahaaaaa..ooooaaaahahahaha....
John, who was amazed by the whole thing had turned back before he got to the kitchen to watch the both of them, and was now highly aroused by his helpless wife tickled on her feet by their sexy lover.
Lisa stopped tickling Shannons feet just to get on top of her straddling her hips and digging in to Shannons belly and sides...noooaahahahahaaaaahaha....no more.....hahahaha....i give....i give....hahahahaaaahaha...
”You dont have to give up”, Lisa was relentless.
”Kochie kochie koooo”.....oooaaaaahahahahaha.....oooooaaaahahahahaaaa....
Lisa went up to tickling Shannons armpits......naaaaa....noooaaaa....hahaaaaahahaha.....i cant...hahaha....stand it....hahahaaaahahahaaaa......no more.....hahaaaahaha....
Lisa saw John standing in the door.
”Did you know she was this ticklish?”
”No i didnt” John replaied
Aaaahahahaha.....John.......hahahahaaaahahaaa....help.....,hahaaaaaawwwahahaaaa.....i cant......haaaaahahaha...stand it.....hahahaha.....
John was extremely turned on yet felt obliged to help his wife.
.....hahaha....aaaaaaa.....get.....hahahaaaooooaaashahaha....her off....gaaaawaaaahahaha.....
John couldnt bare hearing his wifes please any longer and went over to the bed and ordered Lisa to put an end to the tickling. Lisa climbed of Shannon and helped John untie her. Shannon had really gotten the tickling of her lifetime from Lisa. Finding out just how ticklish she was. And now, feeling a bit humiliated having had to lie there unable to stop laughing and begging Lisa for mercy in front of her husband, she was quite mad with Lisa. The moment she was let loose she instinctly lunged at Lisa both of them falling down on the bed. Shannon though had put little thought into this and at 5,4 beeing smaller then Lisas 5,8 plus Lisa beeing trained as a cop she immediatly found herself pinned down on her back Lisa straddling her and holding her arms down.
”John, help me !” Shannon realised this wasnt a fight she would win without help. ”Honey-No, fair game, you jumped her, sooth yourself. And really jump a cop, i thaught you where smart” John said as he hadnt mind the sight of them wrestling about at all.
Lisa grinned as there was no back up on its way for Shannon.
”Im gonna read you your rights” she said from her position holding Shannon down. ”You have the right to laugh as much as you like”.....and with that she put her hands in under Shannons arms and started tickling her pits.....hahahaaaahahaaaa.... the far to familiar feeling for Shannon hit again and she started trying to get free........hahahaaahagaaaaawwwhahaha......stop.... she was stuck, Lisa was to strong and her hands were driving Shannon crazy.....hahaha....oooooaaaashahahahahaaaaaa...haaaa....mercy.....hahahahaha.....please........
”Tell me Im the Queen” Lisa said gloating.
Hahahaaa......your......hahaha.....the Queen.......hahaaaaaha..waaaahahaha.....At this point Shannon would have said really anything.
John.....hahaha.....i beg......hahahahaaa....you....hahahaaaa..
John had went soft from Shannons please again and felt he had to assist his wife, and even more he felt he wanted to find out if Lisa was ticklish herself....she had used her pysical strenght on his much smaller wife so it was just about fair he helped his wife with some muscle so she could get Lisa back, and with that he pulled Lisa of Shannon and down on her back herself on the bed.
Johns weight ans size and clear pysical advantage over Lisa made sure she wasnt going antwhere as she now found herself pinned down on her back John straddling her.
”Two against one isnt fair”
Lisa tried her best to get out of the situation but to no use. Shannon went right for Lisas left foot laying her bodyweight on Lisas leg to unable her of gettting away. Shannon started scribbling her fingers under Lisas foot. Lisa wiggled her foot and used her free leg to try and push Shannon of. John could see a smile on Lisas face from his position holding her down but no laughter coming out. Shannon kept it up tickling Lisas foot but Lisa nearly pushed her off
”Your not getting anyway with that Missy”
Lisa felt the tickling sensation but wasnt that ticklish on her feet.
Shannon realising this turned around to sit on both Lisas thighs and started tickling her sides and belly.
”Your not getting of that easily”
This time Lisa had no free limb to defend herself with. She resisted the tickling feeling as much as she could and did a good job helped by the fact her belly wasnt all that ticklish.
”Will you be done soon you think?”
Lisa taunted Shannon and her assualt. Shannon was dissapointed as she wanted to get back on Lisa and really wasnt getting anyway with this. Although as Shannon was sittning on Lisas thighs John holding her down she did make a very sexy sight, Shannon couldnt help thinking. She traised one hand down Lisas belly by her groin down the side by her privates intending to turn her on she stayed with her hand down by the side of Lisas groin letting her pedicured fingertips circle around and go back up and back down by her privates again.
John had seen the change in Lisas face as Shannon started her playing down by Lisas groin and privates. Her face had frozen up and then quickly changed over to that same smile Shannon had gotten as Lisa started slowly tickling her feet. Though instead of giggling Lisa was biting her lip, desperate to not let anything out. John though, revealing her.
”Honey, i think your in the right place, keep tickling”
John winked at Lisa not turning around to look what his wife was up to.
Shannon surprised but eager to get Lisa used both hands, one on each side starting from her groin dragging and scribbling her fingers towards Lisas privates.
Lisa lost it.
hahahaaaa....stop.....hahahaaa....not there......hahahaha......nooooo...hahahaha..
”What do we have here?” Shannon sounding very pleased.
”A ticklish little pussy”.....and went to town with her nails all around Lisas privates.
Hahahaaa....oooooohhh....hahahaha......stop.....hahahaha......haaaahaaaahahaha....its unbearable........haaaaahaaahahaha....John.....hahahaaaa....please......hahahaha...
”Dont you try Johning Lisa. He is with me”
Shannon felt a rush from her the power she now had over Lisa from just using her fingertips.
Lisa couldnt get away and the sensation was overwhelming......hahahaha....ooooohahaha....jaaaahahaha....aaaaaeeeewww......aaaaaeeeeeeeee....stop.....hahahaha
”I see your familiar with using your right to laugh Lisa” Shannon said grinning
Hahaha....your.....hahahaaaa.....killing me....hahahaaahaha...
Lisa was now laughing like a mad woman as she had no way if stopping Shannon and Shannons fingers where really driving her insane.
Lisa couldnt take a second more......jaaaahhahahaaaaha.....gahahaaaahahaha.....Im gonna die....hahahaaaaahaaahaa....your killing me.....hahahaaahahaahahaaa.....nooooooaahahahaaaa.........hahahaha....pleaaaahahase....haaaaaahaha...
Just as Lisa for sure thought shed go mad Shannon stopped tormenting her. John saw the relief in Lisas face and as she stopped laughing he let her up.
”Oh my god!”
Lisa looked at Shannon.
”You where driving me crazy, i thought you never would let up.”
”Yeah, well, what goes around comes around. You almost had me wet the bed back there before”Shannon replied.
”Sorry about that- lets make a pakt. No more tickling!” Lisa said.
”Yes, definitely, no more tickling in our play.”
The women both agreed.
John having just found out how arousing this was thought to himself- yeah, we’ll see about that......

Based on personal experience (although typically with more clothes on haaa), I appreciated the little wrestling scene between the two, and then the two on one attempts to find a tickle spot and the initial taunting at not finding one.

This is in fact quite realistic, not everyone is hyper ticklish everywhere and in a situation like this (vs a more playful/relaxed situation with someone you like say) many will put up a resiestience so the "rival" doesn't get a reaction. Even the initial spots that the two tried and failed to crack her on were well choosen, many people do try those first. So well done for capturing this part of tickling culture that is often overlooked :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back