• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna Kendrick (not in a good way, possible re-post?)

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
However, it is obvious that she is so ticklish she can't deal.... I just hope the ex boyfriend isn't one of us. Unless of course, and here is where my overanalytical brain kicks in, this is some sort of ploy to bring our favorite activity more mainstream. Wasn't familiar with Ms.Kendrick before this story, but upon researching her and watching one of her movies - Pitch Perfect - it almost looks like she *could be a fellow ticklephile, actually, if I go my old gauge of almond shaped eyes and pronounced eyeteeth smile. Doubtful but wouldn't that be nice if a big star drew attention to the fun of tickling....

http://www.mtv.com/news/2049289/anna-kendrick-tickle/

This came up on my Twitter feed the other day... I also wasn't sure if it rang a bell as something I'd read a long while ago... but anyway, the article I read was a bit more in depth and the interview quoted her as saying that the issue wasn't about the tickling specifically, but about the fact that she had said 'no, please don't do that' and the guy had ignored this request - ie. the partner not respecting the clearly-stated boundaries and not listening to her wishes, in turn leading to a lack of trust... which we all should know is a red-flag when it comes to relationships.

And trust aside, it is simply so bloody annoying when someone does something that you've clearly asked them not to do, it can put you in a bad mood for the rest of the day!... (could be flicking the ears or pinching, or splashing you with water in the pool...) and it's surprising how something small but really annoying can have a big affect on the overall relationship.

This was posted the other day but got deleted since the thread caused issues. As I said in the other thread, I find something like this highly disrespectful. If someone doesn't like something then it shouldn't be done, it's that simple. If someone can't be respectful then they shouldn't be in a relationship.

I'm going to assume from this article that: 1. Yes she is ticklish, and 2. She obviously doesn't like it if she specifically chose that as one example. Perhaps she's really ticklish and that's why she doesn't like it?

At the red-carpet events, she appears so gorgeous, that it’s hard to imagine that smart and confident girl could be ticklish, if she didn't tell it.

anna_kendrick-11.jpg

There is a certain wicked pleasure to look a strong young woman and know she was being forcibly tickled out of control, helpless and hysterical.

At the red-carpet events, she appears so gorgeous, that it’s hard to imagine that smart and confident girl could be ticklish, if she didn't tell it.

View attachment 546282

There is a certain wicked pleasure to look a strong young woman and know she was being forcibly tickled out of control, helpless and hysterical.

I see ticklish written all over her. Probably impossibly so. Pity she'll never know the joy.

I'm sure she's absolutely ticklish, and that's why seeing the article disappointed me. :( But I'm holding out hope that someone can help tickle her right and bring her over to our side.

If I was dating Anna, there is no possible way I could resist tickling her!

I believe in the "Ticklish Female Celebrities" thread she's quoted saying along the lines "Tickling my feet is a deal breaker, they're too ticklish. Don't do it."

I'm just guessing, but I doubt her ex was "into" tickling because of the way she described his reasoning for still doing it: because he thought her objections were "dumb" or something to that effect. He just didn't take her preference in this seriously. And in skimming over the article I think she says something like "if he doesn't respect my request in this one area, there will probably be more areas where he does the same."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back