• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Monicas Ticklemas pt 1 Rosies Been Bad “STOP BEING LATE”

The Tickle Room

Verified
Monicas Ticklemas Pt 1 by matthew Acevedo, on Flickr

Notes:
1- ALL my shoots come with photos and Polaroids for sale! For info email me ^_^ [email protected]
2- We are now selling socks so.....if you know a model we love we can sell you their socks ^_^
3- Imelda Customs.....get them IN! If you want her video set let me know!

These girls are evil....but ESPECIALLY MONICA. Monica recently did a series of shoots for me and while shooting she pulls me aside to talk. While we are talking she tells me OMG I HAVE THIS GREAT IDEA. She wanted to do a Santas Elves tickling shoot! So it was REALLY last minute but I said sure lets do it. The models chosen are Monica the main elf and the Terribly ticklish Rosie and Megan. We start with Rosie. Why you ask? Well she was 2 hours late to the shoot. Now she has NEVER been late until the last 3 shoots we have had so Monica and Megan decide to teach Rosie a lesson. Now we have a little game. The safeword for this is "Please Tickle Me!" The girls then keep going 1 minute past the safeword and the shoot ends. If this happens the girls get an extra 50. BUT if Rosie can last SHE gets an extra 50. BUT the timer is 30 minutes.....30 minutes of foot tickling. Rosie gets 3 free breaks for 1 minute. She starts in socks strapped in as Monica goes "MERRY TICKLEMAS" (completely made up by her) before they attack Rosies poor socked feet. This first part is 10 FULL minutes of sock tickling. ALL SOCK TICKLING ONLY. She can BARELY last through this PANTING as the first break comes in. The girls use their fingers and occasional tools on her soles pulling her toes back. They break out every tool possible to get her to say "PLEASE TICKLE ME". So far Rosie stays in.....but now the REAL test comes in the next video....when the socks come off.....
Image313.jpgImage369.jpgImage368.jpgImage367.jpgImage366.jpg

https://vimeo.com/248611261

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eep1d2xmw41v3dc/Ticklemas sample pt 1 resize.mp4?dl=0 -Download me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 10 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Ticklemas Pt 1"
You can get the FULL TICKLEMAS SET FOR 75!!! This is OVER AN HOUR of footage!!!! It has:
Ticklemas Pt 1,2,3,4 and a special video!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Stephanie
-Imelda
-Monica
-Rosie
-Sydney (Old model from TA)
-Xioa
-Meg
-Selena
-Victoria
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

TRAVEL MODEL CUSTOMS
-Megan Jones
-Mia Anabella
-Terra Mizu (Open to Sessions and Customs)
-Tracy Jordan (Open to customs and sessions, One of my favorite fetish models!)
-Ginary (Open to Sessions and Customs)
-Abigail (Very fun and open to sessions)
-Asia Perez (Pro Fetish model, Completely open)
-Mayra (Open to Vanilla customs and sessions)
-Dipo (Open to foot worship sessions and all customs)
-Marylou (Open to Vanilla sessions and certain customs)
-Brittany the Skater (Open to customs only)
-Iris (Open to all for the right price)
-Celeste (Open to customs and sessions and VERY bubbly)
-Charlene (Open to anything topless, Sessions and customs)
-Destiny (Open to All)
-Jane (Open to sessions and Customs)
-Paris (Customs ONLY)
-Siren (Open to ALL sessions and customs)
-Esmeralda (Open to vanilla sessions and customs)
-Gaia (Open to customs)

Package Deals:
- Asia Perez. 5 Clips $50
- Tracy 5 Clips $60
- The Ecuador Girls 5 Clips $50
- Cece 3 Clips $30
- Ginary Set 4 clips $60
Have a clip set you want? Or models you want to make a clip set out of? Message us and we can help you out!

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

Ticklemas end by matthew Acevedo, on Flickr

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back