• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage Therapy Foot Tickling Intense

Mac

TMF Regular
Before I start, let me explain something about me....I, like so man of you love tickling feet and being foot tickled. I really don't care about being tickled anywhere else and its not that I'm not ticklish...its just that I truly would rather be foot tickled than anything else there is...literally. It can be sexual, or sensual, or just a HUGE HUGE stress relief to let go and laugh yourself to insanity...and thats what happens with my feet. I am sure I am not explaining this well, but I'm going on very little sleep!

What I am saying is, its not all about sex etc. It is something I literally crave even though it drives me absolutely crazy. And if I am foot tickled relentlessly I am left with a giddy euphoric high that lasts a few days. With that said, if I go to a massage therapist...NOT a massage parlour, and I am honest and simply say, I love my feet massaged, rubbed, even tickled...anything with my feet is the most stress relief I have experienced. And by the way, for me, thats true. Too many , yes, jerks, ruin it for everyone else by coming off as creepy pervs. Rant done.

So today I went to an Asian Massage place that offered differed types of massage, reflexology etc. Again, not an Asian Massage parlor. HUGE difference. I had called ahead and told them I wanted a foot massage and the lady who I spoke with greeted me at the desk. She called for the therapist who was surprising tall, in a nice dress, flip flops. She told the therapist I came in for an hour foot massage and she led me to a room that had three padded chairs...almost like a futon, but single that reclined. She brought in a tub of very hot water and as I put my feet in she gave me a brief hand and arm massage and covered me with a towel, though I was fully clothed. She did not understand english very well and when I asked if she could do it lightly, she apologized for her English and went out and got the receptionist/owner who came back into the room. She came in with a bright smile and asked how she could help. I put out my hand, palm up and she put her's out I I held the back of her hand and wiggled my fingers on her palm and said, could she do it like this. That I really enjoy it, that its great stress relief for me. She replied to the affect, "Oh! oh..." in other words understanding and said something the the therapist I did not understand though she did say soft. The therapist then laid a cloth over my eyes and closed the door.

She put her hands down into the water and just san them over my feet and splashed some water onto my shins, lifting them both out and covering each foot with a towel. She dried my feet etc. Even just that was wonderful...play with my feet and I'll follow you anywhere!

She sat down and took the towel off my left foot and started very softly rubbing my foot, pulling my toes etc. I though to myself, as nice as it was, "Crap!, She is just going to massage my feet softly...oh well" But after a few seconds, I felt her fingertips stroking my soles. Her nails were very short, but you could feel them. I jerked and twitched, and she giggled. She kept it up, exploring, scritching, stroking and I was just jerking and laughing non-stop as she literally tickled away giggling at my responses. When I laughed hard, or jerked my foot sharply, she eviently took mental notes and would stay on that spot, and again, giggling at my responses. After maybe ten minutes of this agonizing bliss, I lifted the towel off my eyes and looked at her. I held up the palm of my hand and using the other, I "tickled" it and said, "You can do it harder if you want'. She said, "Harder?" And I said yes and repeated the motion on my palm. She grinned real big and said, "You sure?" I said "Sure"> This is hard to explain but she actually got excited by this prospect...excited in that she was enjoying this as well. She actually repositioned herself and got this huge smile on her face. She scratched my arches and I started really laughing and really had to focus to keep still. She tickled the balls of my feet with gusto, and used her short nails under my toes. SHe was laughing quite a bit and I had tears in my eyes...and she gave no breaks. And of course, I did my best not to pull away though I was twisting and flinching like crazy! The other cool thing, and my feet were not dry is that she kept pution lotion or oil...but I think it was lotion repeatedly and using her nails to scrub my soles. I was going crazy...trying not to laugh loudly, though I did snort several times and had tears running down my cheeks. WHen she finished with the one foot, I was panting with a silly grin on my face and I said, "You are really good at that!"

She covered that foot up and didn't start on the second foot with the soft light tickling, but began tickling it hard from the get go. Had I been tied down, I would have been screaming in laughter, but again, I would never dream of ruining this by being so stupid to suggest such a thing. But I will say, she was very enthusiastic and was sincerely enjoying this. My laughter was infectious and she would laugh with me and at my reactions. I did mention it was hard to keep still several times and she just laughed. I don't know if she truly understood what I was saying or just being polite. But I did say, can you hold the foot still and she again apologized for her English so I grabbed my own wrist and held it firmly. She actually laughed and said, Oh! and something to the affect of are you sure..without waiting for a reply, again repositioning herself to get a better grip and giggling at the same time. To be honest, she more steadied my foot but her giggle of glee at what she was about to do melted me. And now, I will say, she REALLY tickled....slathering my sole with lotion she raked her nails into my arches, the ball of my foot while she laughed occasionally and she would go "whoo!" She was actually flushed from laughing and tickling me. Very quietly I heard her whispering ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch which would be the equivalent of tickle tickle tickle. And it was so faint though a bit later she just did it as she was tickling.

When I sensed it was almost time I asked if I could flip to my stomach and she do both feet at once. She did not understand so I just rolled over and she gave the "Oh, nod, acknowledgement" I lay with my feet together and she actually separated them gently, re positioning the towels under each. I couldn't see, but I felt her sit between my feet with her back to me.. SHe again lotioned them and tickled longer and hard, scrabbling wildly deep into my arches, the balls of my feet, under my toes and saying ch-ch-ch-ch-ch and its like she just wouldn't stop. I can honestly say, it was one of the best tickling, and intense experiences. I am glad my face was in the massage thingy cause when she did this, I was laughing HARD and completely overwhelmed by the tickling. When she did stop, she pattted both my soles and stood up. I rolled over with tears of laughter in my eyes and grinning from ear to ear. She was actually flushed, had a huge grin on her face and said cheerfully, "I am just TOO happy!" I laughed and said, did you enjoy doing that and she nodded and yes yes, very. It was awesome!

The whole hour was only $40 because it was a foot massage but I gave her a $20 tip! When I came out, the owner said, "How was it?" or something to that affect and I said she did awesome!

Anyhow, I wanted to share that for you all, but for me as well. Tickling....or maybe laughter is a legitimate form of emotion and stress relief. I'm still on a high!

Sounds like a truly wonderful experience! Thanks for sharing it here. :D

THAT SOUNDS AMAZING. I WISH I WAS TICKLISH ENOUGH FOR THAT TO HAPPEN TO ME

Too bad you couldn't book her for a private session at home so she could tie you down and really go to town on you!

I appreciate the thought, but thats kind of my point of the story...even suggesting that would ruin it for me and her and anyone else. I would never even suggest doing that. She had fun because thats what it was...not sexual, not coming across as a perv...nothing shady. The fact that she had so much fun was wonderful enough!

Kinda painted yourself into a corner then. It's like winning the lottery. Once you have, the chances of ever doing it again is next to impossible.

Sounds like great time. If you know her name nothing says you can't schedule her again and request the same session in the future. Keep it on the level and you can be her "fun customer" who comes in now and then.

Actualy, if I lived local, I could go every week having not scared her off by coming across in a creepy way. If anything, I've opened a door. She's not a domme...its not a happy endings kind of place...she sees me as someone who truly enjoys being foot tickled and laughing hysterically...all true!

Great story Mac!
I get my tickle fix at the "other" more nefarious happy ending Asian massage parlors. I have been fortunate to find some willing ladies that really get into tickling. I indicate a soft - tickle - massage and at times will tickle their feet to make sure the communication is clear.

I can tell you that between having my feet and manhood tickled on and off for close to an hour makes for some amazing happy endings. I am always polite and many of them really seem to enjoy tickling the hell out of me.

Cheers,
Patrick

That's incredible, easy to picture myself there. Big time congratulations, well told, and thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back