• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congratulations to the AFC West Champion Chiefs!

Bugman

Verified
A month ago I thought they were done. Then the offense came back to life and the defense has made huge strides. Now they need a win against Denver next week to enter the playoffs on a four game win streak. :D

Way to go!! Let's take care of business against the Broncos and go into the playoffs riding the momentum!

Barbershopman

Don't worry JiminFallRi....I mean maniac. The Chiefs always find a way to lay a giant egg in post-season. Pats or Steelers will be in the big game.

At this point, the AFC Playoffs have just become "The New England Patriot invitational". The road to the Superbowl in the AFC, goes through New England. Again. Unless they lay an egg vs the Jets in about 12 hours, which is unlikely.

And if not for Tyrees catch, and Wes Welkers non-catch, the Pats would not only have seven titles since 2001, but a perfect season attached. So the Patriots dominance could've be even greater than it already is.

Here's a crazy stat about the AFC, eversince the 2001 season, the AFC representative in the Superbowl has only twice not featured Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Big Ben. Superbowl 37 was Rich Gannon, and Superbowl 47 was Joe Flacco. Every other time since 2001, it's been Brady, Manning, or Big Ben.

The NFC for the past decade or two has been totally up for grabs. And this season is it once again. Everyone was ready to crown the Eagles, but I don't see them doing it this year. Not without Wentz.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back