• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[12/25/17]* Revenge on Mai *[M/F,MM/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Mai has enjoyed tickle torturing the young ladies that have come through lately. Now it’s her turn to be on the receiving end and she’s nervous about it. Initially she thinks it won’t be that bad, but quickly learns that is not the case. We start with some nylon tickling on Mai’s soles using a combination of feathertip, fingers, the wombaton, and even the brush. Next, Mai’s vulnerable underarms are exploited with intense tickling as she struggles to not give into the sensations but fails. After that, we tie Mai’s big toes back and double up with 2 on 1 tickling on Mai’s soles – using the feather, feather tip, flosser, wombaton, and brushes. Poor Mai is forced to endure even more as we strategically tickle her on each side of her upper body. No matter which way Mai tries to thrash, she cannot escape those tickly fingers! We then move Mai’s feet to the outside stocks and with her toes tied, tickle away with all of the tools we have. Mai really loses it when we use the dual brushes on her Asian soles. Exhausted, she surely can’t take anymore, but it doesn’t stop there. The clip concludes with us tickling Mai’s upper body, torso, thighs, knees, and hip. The clip comes complete with pre and post interview footage at no additional charge.

It has been several years since we released a video of Mai getting tickled. I saught out to make this clip very intense. We certainly didn't take it easy on Mai and forced her to endure no matter what. I apologize for not posting lately. Been very busy between the holidays and life in general, but tonight I'm posting an early Christmas present for all. Several of you have requested another asian tickling video. Here it is in the flash :)! Can't wait to hear what you all have to say about it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone :).

STATS
Length: 29 Minutes ( 18 Minutes Feet Only, 15 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Mai Mao
Mai's Other Appearances: Multiple

Attached are five hi-res photos. The low-res/phone/tablet friendly preview is available on our official website at http://www.************************. The HD Preview is embedded below for quality control purposes:

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• rom-hrs3-1.jpg
    rom-hrs3-1.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 1,303
  • rom-hrs6-1.jpg
    rom-hrs6-1.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 548
  • rom-hrs9-1.jpg
    rom-hrs9-1.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 1,003
  • rom-hrs13-1.jpg
    rom-hrs13-1.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 704
  • rom-hrs12-1.jpg
    rom-hrs12-1.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 680
Coool &#55357;&#56722;

Any chance to see a revenge from one of her victim?

ya love see revenge from her ticklish vitams be so nice about time mia got hers .

Unfortunately not, they were not available at the time and I had a schedule to keep. Not to worry though, she was thoroughly tortured in this clip and if you are looking for her to suffer, you won't be disappointed with this clip.

Coool ��

Any chance to see a revenge from one of her victim?

Nice! Hopefully we'll see a battle of the lers with her and Alexa sometime soon :)

That's a damn good idea! I like it! Since they live on opposite ends of the country, a lucrative custom would be necessary to make this a reality. Thank you for the suggestion Dharma!

This is another great clip. I find Mai really sexy and have been waiting to see her tickled for some time. I thought the ticklers did a great job. Highly recommend. Can't wait for the next release from you!

This is another great clip. I find Mai really sexy and have been waiting to see her tickled for some time. I thought the ticklers did a great job. Highly recommend. Can't wait for the next release from you!

Thank you so much for your kind words TU! I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity. Next release due out this weekend, so you won't have to wait long :).

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back