• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exploring Pleasure Via Tantra (Erotic)

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

I have had a few tantra session, and I honestly cannot articulate what they are. What I can say is that they can have a sexual element to them. I post here because my third session led me to create a fetish scenario that I really appreciate.

In this session, she asked me to get naked and allow myself to be blindfolded. I have worked with her for over a year from a cuddle standpoint and intimacy training (learning how to be a more confident and better lover). Anyways, the first series of sessions was me learning to ask for and receive pleasure.

In this session, she sensually touched my naked body while I was laying on my stomach. We were about 30 minutes in and what she was doing (plus the blindfold) heightened my usually dull sensitivity. There was a point in the session where she was massaging my genitals. It was at this point that I reluctantly asked her if she would lightly scratch my balls.

She said, "oh, so you want me to tickle you." She then began lightly running her fingertips over my scrotum. The tickling sensation had me shifting and bucking, but it felt amazing. Then she traced her nails over and along the wrinkles of my sack and tickled my thighs.

I can last quite a while but the tickling was going to make me explode earlier than I wanted to. She knows me pretty well, and seemed work the intensity to make sure I didn't cum too fast. Later, after some stroking, she began tickling my penis, which felt heavenly.

I can't quite articulate the feeling I get when that all goes down. It may be similar to how some of you get a high from being tickled. However, if I am tickled, I want it in a sexual sense. When I tickle, it can be for play or something more depending on the situation. Hence, the reason I usually am not ticklish in basic situations.

Anyhow, it is weird for me because stroking my cock will get it erect (duh) and elicit moans of pleasure. Yet it can take me a long time to orgasm. Granted, my intimacy therapist does have the skills to make me blow quicker. Anyways, the tickling did kick the sensuality to another level. I ended up trying to resist orgasming because I have shame around doing it in front of people.

Needless to say, I started too, then tried to stop it (which is damn near impossible) while she was stroking. She insisted that she wanted me to let go. She then tickled the crap out of my balls and stroked, and the rest came out of me. The session was about two hours.

I felt incredibly relaxed and somewhat ashamed afterwards. Eventually I will work on learning how to find a woman's pleasure spots. Anyways, thought I'd share the experience. On a side note, she managed to tickle my sides a little. I am not the biggest fan of that, but maybe I will explore it as time goes on.

Thanks,

K

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back