• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FetLife?

siamese dream

Verified
Just curious about this site since I have only just heard of it. It's supposed to be like Facebook for kink and fetishism. Just wondering if anyone is on there, what do you think of it? Is tickling at all well represented there or not really? Are there large groups with lots of members or community pages devoted to tickling? I get the idea that more straightforward BDSM is the main focus.

There's definitely tickling stuff on there. But it probably depends on your location.

If you're into foot worship too, you'll cast a much wider net.

I'm from Sydney where the tickling scene isn't that great, but I'm finding people here on fetlife.

I've logged onto Fetlife a couple times, but it seems like it's mostly dudes in the tickling section. Being a straight male that doesn't interest me.

I hated fet life with a burning passion and I was only on it for a week and that seemed like an eternity!

Depends on your area. Some places have munches (vanilla get togethers) for tickling, some places have tickling parties, some places just have groups. You’ll get out what you put in.

I was on Fetlife for almost a month and had zero success with it. Being close to Philadelphia I would have thought that I would have had some type of success, but no.

I've had ZERO luck with Fetlife, even when living in the SF Bay area...and no luck in Colorado Springs.

In fact, I've had no luck with ANY site : Fetlife, CollarSpace, even pay sites like Alt.com. Only way for me to get tckle partners is by having sessions with a pro domme.

I've come across an awful lot of unfriendliness on FetLife. This was just my personal experience of course but I went on there thinking I could try and find a relationship with someone that would be open to BDSM and stuff, and that didn't go down well at all with the people on there. It's intended that you become a part of a community and that's fine I guess but the amount of condescension and anger that I got from people for posting an ad in the personals was ridiculous. I was looking for a woman sort of close to my age and instead half the responses were from middle aged men berating me for my lack of experience with the site. So give it a shot I guess but maybe be prepared.

I'm also on there, probably been on there for about a year (I think??) .It's not all BDSM, there are many other kinks on there.
It's okay, we're represented, but not massively. geographical location definitely plays a factor. I think (in my opinion) you need to play the long game, and be patient with it. join your local groups, go to munches.
I've had offers, but I live so far away from everyone, so I haven't been able take any up.

There's a thriving UK scene on there, I've organized a couple of London munches and also met a play partner via the site, its worth persevering with!

Hello,

I haven't had much luck on there for groups or otherwise. If it wasn't for TFP, I wouldn't have any outlets like I do now.

Thanks,

K

I've noticed that women tend to have a lot more success on Fetlife. I've been on Fetlife since 2009, mostly to read posts and share pics. I've given up on actually meeting a long term tickle partner. My FIRST meeting was a young woman from there this past July and we had two VERY intense tickle sessions. There will be more, but it's not easy, as we are geographically far apart.
I did meet someone on FetLife, only today who I "met" on AOL in 1998! I still had her pic from 1998 on an external hard drive back up file!
We exchanged messages for about a half hr and when I realized she was the same as the woman I met in 1998, she confirmed it and we exchanged numbers. We're supposed to get together in January. She's 700 miles away, so I am not completely holding my breath that this will work out, but, it's a start.

Honestly I'm more active on there than on here these days. I've personally had a lot of success with it.

I don't like fetlife because I feel most of the community looks down on the tickling community which is fucked up tbh

Had a profile on there for years and found alot of fakes/catfishes sure theres good people on there but dont get too invested in anyone

No luck in the Boston area on there. Tons of people look at tickling as vanilla on it.

I pretty much hang out on there more. Then again I am into a myriad of things other than just tickling. I also hang out on FetLife more due to being a group leader of two groups in my area that hosts public munches, game nights, and play parties at my place.

I tried it for a while and wasnt much of a fan. Mostly because I never actually met anyone lol

I mean there are loads of tickle groups with members, but I would definitely say that we are the minority compared to other fetishes like spanking or hell feet. I would never tell someone not to join but I would also tell them not to expect much out of it especially if tickling is all they are into. Another thing that I have been noticing within the past year is tickle groups being taken over by that tickle foot pay for play party in New York City. The people who own that profile do nothing but pimp out their events in just about every single tickle group that will let them post.

Last edited:
Another thing that I have been noticing within the past year is tickle groups being taken over by that tickle foot pay for play party in New York City. The people who own that profile do nothing but pimp out their events in just about every single tickle group that will let them post.

Ugh yes I keep seeing that everywhere. So. Fucking. Annoying. The guy who (I think) runs it comes across as really scummy too.

im on there. not much tickling related stuff happening locally that I can see. Most conversations that I'm a part of usually end up with "tickling? lol thats cool" but nobody takes it seriously.
Also there are WAY too many swingers here locally than im used to on fetlife. I don't understand the dynamic when that is the topic

I think it's more of a "you're not alone" purposed site. Which is cool, but does nothing for people who want more than a voyeuristic insight into people's bedroom lives. Once I met someone from another site who looked me up and it was at least cool she was intrigued by my interests but it never went to a personal level.

If fetlife wanted to be as big as it thought it was it'd let people actually look up people based on their preferences (gender/interest/age range/etc); I think the only thing "dating-site-like" (the reason they're against this) is it's encouraging people to message each other. Because that's the point of signing up, I think.

But ya, cool, I like ass, you have an ass, it's an ass-tastic place on planet Earth, SMH.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back