• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FetLife?

I do have a fetlife profile and it's definitely worth exploring as it's useful for location specific stuff (although I do find it lacking a few other useful search criteria) and you'll certainly find tickle folk on there that aren't on TMF, but I personally haven't really found it any more useful or engaging than TMF - I've certainly conversed with some nice people on there and overall (contrary to what someone said earlier in this thread) I've found there's less fakers/catfishers on fetlife than there is on TMF. I'd be more inclined to trust a profile on fetlife than I would on TMF.

However, sometimes I feel very much like a newbie on there as the profiles are much more lengthy and sometimes before you contact someone it's almost like reading a job specification (and I'm the applicant) so any message you send feels like an audition, thus I find it's harder to approach people (the flip side of this is that the profiles usually get read at least, which often doesn't happen on TMF before someone blurts out a whole load of questions at you!) - a lot of members are already committed to play partners so I guess it must work.. maybe my heart's just not in it and I should make more of an effort to engage with people in other fetish circles and attempt to introduce tickling to others who'd be willing to try it, even though it's not there main fetish.

Cheers
TTG

Never had any luck with it. I live near Toronto and the tickling scene is pretty much dead on that site. There is this one get together/munch I've heard a lot about and the people there are very nice (I contacted them on that site) but unfortunately I couldn't make it so I think my only opportunity is now gone...

I've met some super nice and friendly people on there.
It's definitely worth a look in my book!

I can't even join local groups here in Colorado Springs. The only place that has ANY type of fetish events requires you to attend an "orientation" before becoming a member, which is fine - except you can only do that at events, and I can't make it to events, since they're only in the evenings!

Havent found alot of so cal activites on fetlife at all

It has it's ups and downs just like anywhere else. Tons of male lees, cliquish groupies, fakers, ones seeking money, and a TMF group which seems pointless because they could simply come here. But there's also far more who are sincere genuine people and couples into meeting and more serious, intense scene play and bondage which you cannot find here. It really depends on what you personally seek. We've had much more success on Fetlife than anywhere else because we are seeking that more bdsm/tickling and serious scene play as compared to the usual lighter menu most seek settle for.

I'm on there, but had no luck finding anyone aside from very creepy and pushy folks (none of whom were part of the tickling community, just random guys). I joined due to my interest in kink/BDSM, and would have loved to meet ticklephiles, but unfortunately I knew some of the people on my Fetlife list in person, so I didn't want to list my biggest "secret" fetish on there. I am still very shy about having a fetish for tickling - no one knows except my partner - and if one of those friends were to innocently bring it up one time while visiting, I would be freaked out. I normally have no issue talking openly about sex, so they wouldn't expect me to be embarrassed - but I just don't want to talk about something so intimate in a public setting or unexpectedly, or with someone I don't completely trust...so I couldn't advertise it. Which, of course, made it pretty impossible for another ticklephile to find me. So while I've had no luck, it really wasn't Fetlife's fault, it was my own secrecy that held me back more than anything else :(

I'm on there, but had no luck finding anyone aside from very creepy and pushy folks (none of whom were part of the tickling community, just random guys). I joined due to my interest in kink/BDSM, and would have loved to meet ticklephiles, but unfortunately I knew some of the people on my Fetlife list in person, so I didn't want to list my biggest "secret" fetish on there. I am still very shy about having a fetish for tickling - no one knows except my partner - and if one of those friends were to innocently bring it up one time while visiting, I would be freaked out. I normally have no issue talking openly about sex, so they wouldn't expect me to be embarrassed - but I just don't want to talk about something so intimate in a public setting or unexpectedly, or with someone I don't completely trust...so I couldn't advertise it. Which, of course, made it pretty impossible for another ticklephile to find me. So while I've had no luck, it really wasn't Fetlife's fault, it was my own secrecy that held me back more than anything else :(

I definitely understand your reservations about tickling. It's the fetish I struggle with the most and have the hardest time opening up about as well. Not sure why that is because every time I tell someone new, she doesn't even think it's that big of a deal. Doesn't change how I feel though.

Hopefully, you have more luck on here than you did on FetLife.

The thing I hate about FetLife is that you can't just search for people in your area. Like, it's cool to talk to people in California or Wisconsin or wherever but I'm never going to be able to actually meet them in person or have any kind of event with them (realistically speaking).

I get why FetLife does it that way (creepy dudes sending 1000 PMs to every girl in their area) but it still makes the whole thing unnecessarily difficult.

have you considered sharing it with your partner or do you think they would not understand? Hopefully you find someone decent.

I like using fetlife and a lot of my friends have found tickly partners through there, but I personally don't use it for that.

i am on there with the same screen name luvtosmellfeet. its cool if youre in a good area definitely easier for women to find tickle dates tho. add me if youd like :)

siamese dream, It really depends on your location. Some areas are very active and some are completely dead. You have to take a chance and see what happens.
Plus you can keep up with tickle events in your area (if any).

Meh. I gave fetlife a chance for about a week. I really didn't like the interface and the search function left much to be desired. I'll give those two things a pass, especially the latter for reasons that probably make sense.

I'm all for the scene and how its about bringing a bunch of kinks together. That's cool. I'm also glad a bunch of people here have had success. Seriously, I'm happy for you guys. My area is dead.

However, I didn't like the site as a whole because of, essentially, too many actual dicks. Like, pictures of dicks. I don't particularly want to browse people and only see nudies and shit for profile pics, and I especially don't want to see a ton of dongs. Wing-wangs. Other slang. It's fine though, site just isn't for me, who cares.

Just curious about this site since I have only just heard of it. It's supposed to be like Facebook for kink and fetishism. Just wondering if anyone is on there, what do you think of it? Is tickling at all well represented there or not really? Are there large groups with lots of members or community pages devoted to tickling? I get the idea that more straightforward BDSM is the main focus.

Just as with Facebook, you do best with people you know instead of random strangers. And even then, you may not get what you want from them. FetLife can be rather cliquish too, the same as at fetish parties and other fetish events.

Do not harass anyone for tickling shoots or tickle fun. If they do not respond, just move along. Do not get blocked or banned for being socially inept.

Tickling is represented in groups, but the majority of members are dudes. Sound familiar??? I regularly go to fetish parties, and have not once seen a tickling scene take place. Women get strapped down and restrained for flogging, caning, whipping, and electro play, but never tickling. You would be better off using other social media, modeling sites, and girls you meet in passing to engage in paid tickling. If you find a way to tickle girls for FREE, do share with the rest of us.

Lol, well I am a girl myself so not really searching out girls for tickling by asking this, although I wouldn't be opposed to an f/f experience ;). But u are right, this page and ones specific to tickling are much better places to talk about it with like-minded ppl. I don't harass for tickling sessions either, I would need a while to get to know a person foranything like that to happen, and very likely I am the one that would be approached for it instead 😁

im on there. not much tickling related stuff happening locally that I can see. Most conversations that I'm a part of usually end up with "tickling? lol thats cool" but nobody takes it seriously.
Also there are WAY too many swingers here locally than im used to on fetlife. I don't understand the dynamic when that is the topic

Oklahoma hm?
I'm from southeastern Kansas ;).

I find it's way more difficult to talk to people on Fetlife because there's a real clique culture around it, which is understandable considering the sheer volume of creepy and intrusive PMs people receive. It's easier to keep to your own little group, lest you be hammered down with dick pics.

Thats pretty close :)
Do you interact with the group of tkphiles up near tulsa?
Im closer to OKC

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back