• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Job Interview (Ms Masterson) part 1 f/f

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
*also in Ticklephehe's Story Archive http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...s-Masterson)-part-1-f-f&p=4285723#post4285723

At the moment I am high of the exhilaration of my achievement. I smirk to myself as I reminisce over how masterful I answered her questions and practically tapdanced through all of the "trick" questions. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath. I fold my hands behind my head and rest the my head in my hands, the ponytail I wear, smashed against my palm. I lean back in the chair, letting my mind drift off to a happier place in a corner office with my own window to gaze out of.

My daydreaming consumes me. I dont even hear the footsteps come creeping up behind me. It wasnt until I heard the door close to my tiny, windowless office that I opened my eyes. I plant my feet firmly on the ground and swivel around in my chair.

"H-hello?" i call out meekly?

Nothing. Nobody is standing there. I look left and right and nothing is there. "Hmmm" I begin pondering. "Perhaps it was the wind..." it was not so far-fetched....the basement actually does get quite a draft when someone leaves the back door open. Maybe the draft pushed the door closed? I decided not to dedicate too much more thought to this. A great victory was had today and I was not about to let a stupid door shutting mysteriously stop me from indulging in more "moving on up" fantasies. Again I folded my hands behind my head and drifted away...new opportunity...better pay....better lifestyle.
suddenly, I feel something...it was a light sort of pinching sensation on my chest...my....my...nipples?

Suddenly a miniscule squirt fell out my vagina*…...GAH!

I quickly stamped my feet onto the floor and brought my knees together. I lightly touched the front of my blouse and sure enough my nipples were quite erect “what in the hell was that?!” my mind races and darts all around the room.

Suddenly I hear the light, barely concealed hissing laughter from behind me. I rotate around quickly to see who it is....My face turned white.

"M-Miss Masterson!" I managed to eek out. "What a surprise! How are you, ma'am?!" she stood there giggling at me and giving me a thorough once over from head to toe. I thought it odd she was licking her lips. I quickly manage to get my stubborn nips to stop poking through my shirt before I realize I have no idea why shes down in my tiny basement office. "Did...did I leave something in the conference room after my interview, ma'am?"

I stare...frozen like a deer in headlights, stiff like the mannequin in a dept. store. My lips moving but barely a sound uttered. My submissive soul surrendering to a stranger; a woman who immediately sees I'm putty in her hand.

"HMPH!" Ms. Masterson said in a jarring but sinfully cheerful scoff. She stares down at me in the chair, her eyes staring through my wide doe-eyes. I feel a little violated but know that my suture is in her hands so i keep still and wait for her to speak. "Gotcha! didnt I?!" she asked in an over exuberant chuckle as she pokes at my very tender and ticklish ribs.

I giggle playfully, even though I don't really want to. I hiss out a laugh but protest..."TIHHH-TITHHHH-TIHHHHHH-THOT! P-PLEASE STOP M-M-MS...SSSSS...MMM...MSSSTH Masterson! Im very ticklish!”

I try to stand up quickly but she blocks me, ramming her pelvis into my chest and pushing my shoulders down so I plop back down into my office chair. OOF! I let out in shock. Now Im staring back up at her in fearful disbelief. We're both staring each other down now, sizing the other one up....I clear my throat...”M-M-M'a'am?”

"Congratulations! Ive come to tell you that you've reached phase 2 of the interview process!"

"Um, wow! th-thank y-y-you, Miss." the way she was saying all this felt very highly suspect. I felt myself stuttering more. I always stutter when Im anxious.

I blurt out “PHASE ??!!”

She reached out and played with my short, shoulder length hair, twirling it around her index finger. I;ll admit, this sort of thing usually turns me on, but something was very clearly off and my instincts kept me feeling incredibly uneasy.

"S-S-sssooo....m-ma'am....what do I need to d-do n-n-n-now? I say nervously …."un-n-an-nother te-te-test?"

My nerves were shot. The way her gaze pierced right through my skull you wouldnt be faulted for thinking I was learning impaired.

"HMMMM....YES...A-A-A-NUDDER TESHT!" Ms Masterson mocked.

I became indignant at the slight and enunciated perfectly "Yes, ma'am. What would you like me to do?"

Ms. Masterson tilted her head at me and nodded slightly. She seemed to be at least a little impressed by my rising to the challenge. Only moving her pupils, she eyed my upper right desk drawer. Without breaking her stare, she reached for the top drawer and opened it slowly. She dug around for a few seconds. I was getting more and more nervous by rhe passing second but I refused to break my stare with her as well - who knows, maybe this was part of the test...A few more eons of digging passed by and she seemed to finally find what she was looking for. All with just the one hand, she grabbed what she needed and closed the drawer back up again. She brought the object up to my face and my stomach dropped. She grabbed my industrial strength tape dispenser.

M-M-M-Ma'am? What...what is the, um,...the...proto...the...what do you want me to d-d-d-do?"

“GRAB YOUR ARM RESTS. NOW.!!”

"What?" I say with shock and surprise.

“ WRISTS DOWN. NOW, BITCH. “ she shouted with authority.

I was shocked and admittedly a little turned on by this strong-armed show of unprofessional candor. The little Pasquale within me wanted to remember this and rant to her about how I would tell HR - but I knew that being little miss goody-two-shoes would only delay my promotion. Ms. Masterson has been with this organization forever. I listened to my passions, both professionally and carnally, and relented. I shakily gripped the arm rests on my chair, wrist down.

Ms Masterson smiled from ear to ear and licked her lips. My heart began to race and then skipped a beat entirely when she stretched a long length of the tape and began taping my right wrist down to the chair.

"W-W-What issss g-g-g-go-ing onnn?" I demanded.

I was practically hyperventilating.

“SHHHH....SHHHHH”.....Ms Masterson said with a chuckle...you'll know in due time

I didnt know what to expect but being tied down to a chair doesnt seem to be par for the course in terms of interviews. I suddenly gold a cold sweat running down my face and let loose.."RAAAHHHHH! C-C-C-cant do-d-do- this M-M-Miss...panicking...please...lemme go..." I tested the strength of the sticky plastic tape and panicked even further when I realized how unrelentingly strong it was...I gasped hard and shouted "LEMME GOOOO!

Ms. Masterson just kept chuckling deep in her chest....OHHHHH YOU'RE SO CUTE THINKING THAT IM SIMPLY GONNA LET YOU GO...BWAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE SO CUTE YOU LITTLE RUNT! NOW GIVE ME THAT LEFT HAND!

The left hand that I've been fighting her with was quickly over powered. she towered over me and used her knee to press my hand against the arm rest. she quickly tied that hand down as well.

Ms. Masterson just kept chuckling deep in her chest....OHHHHH YOU'RE SO CUTE THINKING THAT IM SIMPLY GONNA LET YOU GO...BWAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE SO CUTE YOU LITTLE RUNT! NOW GIVE ME THAT LEFT HAND!

The left hand that ive been fighting her with was quickly over powered. she towered over me and used her knee to press my hand against the arm rest. she quickly tied that hand down as well.

My heart was racing, pumping and pounding harder than anything Ive ever experienced before. i didn't know what to do I wanted this job more than anything else in the world but at the same time there was no mistaking that this was wrong of Ms Masterson to do. What was I to do? I felt my lip quiver and my eyes start to moisten. i fought it with all my might as the nefarious Ms. Masterson taped about half of my forearm to the sturdy leather office chair. I ducked my head down and faced my lap and then shook my head to shake away the tear that had formed. "What...What are you d-d-d-doing, M-M-Miss?..." I said, shaking off the stuttering, dew-eyed frightfulness of this all.

HMMM HMMM HMMM! Ms Masterson just chuckled as she took a step back and stood erect, catching her breath and taking in the sight of what she had done to me. The struggle, although not much of one as I allowed her to dominate over me, took the breath out of her. She just kept smiling maliciously, like a demon about to possess a soul.

Effortlessly she used her long nimble fingers to open my top desk drawer and then tossed in the packing tape. She closed it as well, only using one hand.* She caught her breath,* brushing the fallen hair from her face and smacking her lips. She stepped in toward me, getting real close, putting her hands on the tops of my bound wrist and forearms, almost petting my arms over the tape with her flawlessly manicured nails. She matched my eye level with hers and stared into my fiery red eyes

"Y-Yes, ma'am?" i inquired again, fighting back tears.
"I must s-say, M-miss...this is...a...very unorthodox p-part...second parrrt...of an interview..." I tried to sound as normal as possible but my shaking bottom lip was failing me spectacularly.

“SHHHHH”...Ms. Masterson whispered at me in a calm, eerily reassuring way.

“I LIKE YOU, GOMEZ”....she stated slowly, emphatically..”I like you a lot! I do. If i didn't, I wouldn't put you through this rigorous process. Mmmkay?”

She wiped the tiny beads of sweat from my temples and from under my nose and wiped it on my skirt. She lingered there a little too long for comfort, grabbing my left leg and squeezing my knee and lower thigh...she felt up and snapped the elastic of my black, thigh-high hose and gave a sinful, hungry little growl.

"W-Well great" I said skeptically. "Can you...please...please untie me, ma'am?"

She stood in silence with a faint smile. Suddenly a casual “NO” popped out of her thin lips.

Before I could protest she started in.... “RELAX, YOU! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF. I LIKE YOU, GOMEZ. REALLY DO. BUT I NEED TO SEE HOW YOU PERFORM UNDER DURESS, OK? IM NOT JUST GOING TO LET ANYONE BECOME MY ASSISTANT! YOU NEED TO BE TESTED! FORGED IN FIRE! OK, SILLY BILLY?” She said as she ran her rounded manicured index fingernail down the center of my nose.

My eyes darted left and right...what to do?!...what can i do?!...I focused my mind's eye on staring out my corner office window up on the 30th floor...the warm setting sun melting the frost from my frozen face....I nodded shyly."Y-yes, ma'am..c-c-c-ontinue w-with the...the...interview...the p-part 2"...I pondered if I should apologize for my impossible stuttering but figured that this crazy Ms. masterson might take the hint that I was choking on my own anxiety but I knew logically that it was only a hope.

Ms. Masterson got uncomfortably close to my face at this point. She pressed down on my forearms and leaned in. I could smell the perfume she sprayed on her perfect orb-like breasts...the familiar sweet scents of sweat coming off of the female body...and even the mints she popped in her mouth not too long ago.

The tips of our noses touched. "QUESTION" she started, staring directly into my pupils "WHAT DO DECEMBER 6, AT 4:45 DECEMBER 8 AT 1:32 AND DECEMBER 13 AT 2:38 ALL HAVE IN COMMON?"

I had a slight inkling of the nature of what she was getting at...but I was so careful...there's no way that she would have know about these things. I took in a deep breath slowly and answered "those were times I was diligently working on the audit of the Olson account and--

"WRONG!!" Ms. Masterson attacked my defenseless ribs with a double assault with both hands..My silk blouse and her rounded fingertips against the fanatically sensitive area such as my ribs was a recipe of pure hell for me.

Suddenly I felt a sting that shot up from both my sides and rose and erupted out of my mouth in pure bawling laughter BWAAAAHAAAHHAAAHAAAAA. It was almost too much to stand. I began kicking out and trying to break free from my binds. The worst part of this torture was the feeling of sheer helplessness as my arms were taped down and no amount of struggle seemed to be making a dent in this simple yet effective binds..

“NO NONONONONONNONONOOOOONOOO NNOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE! MISS! NO PLEASE! STAAAAHAAAAAP! I'M HAHAHAHAHAHA SOOO TICKLISH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! STOP!”

The begging resulted in nothing and only kept Ms. Masterson more attracted to playing my poor ticklish ribs like a keyboard. She strummed on my ribs like a goddamn guitar and I twisted and contorted myself to get away.

DAMMIT! NO LUCK! My mind was screaming at 100000 decibles...fuck! make it stop! make this torture end!"...with no relief in sight, .I tried to stomp my feet and swivel away from her...

”HAHAHAHHAHAHA! OH MY GOD THIS IS Sooo MUCH FUN! COME ON, WEE LITTLE GOMEZ... GUESS AGAIN!”

I backed myself into a wall. Her hands were off me at the moment but my poor ribs felt like they were ablaze. My nerves were shot. I was hyperventilating, trying to regain some composure after screaming my head off in begging and pleading with this madwoman...."i-i-i DONT REALLY KNOW!!

“PLEASE Mih-Mih-Miiss...Miss Masterson...please...please...doh...dont tickle me any law-law-longer...Im so very sensitive...and...and I cant take it...".

Ms Masterson just tilted her head at me again, like a dog that didnt understand a command. “

PFFFFFFT!! BAAAHAAAHAAAA! she erupted in laughter..YOU...YOU REALLY THINK...ITS...THAT...EASY...?? “He sauntered over to me and with every step she swayed her hips like a cat in heat.

I began to tremble...my body was traumatized...I didnt want her touching me anymore...I tried to pull away as best I could. Even put a leg up to keep her away from me. this was a big mistake.

She caught my right foot as I put it up and she very slyly ripped my slingback right off my foor. At this point I started to flat out panic. I couldnt let her touch my feet. Especially not after that last assault on my highly HIGHLY sensitive ribs. I knew that I would lose it. At the same time my brain was wearing itself out doing mental gymnastics trying to figure out how in the hell she knew that tickling me would be the absolute worst kind of duress to put me under. BUT I couldn't think that all through right now. I just needed to get out. HEEEELPPPP! HEEEEELLLLLP! SOMEBODY! PLEASE! HELP ME!!! I NEED HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I kept my focus on the door to my office...I strained to see if the door was locked...and it was. This sent we into an even bigger spiral. Hoping, praying in my head that someone would beat down the door and rescue me “HEEEELLLLLP MEEEEEE! SOMEONE! PLEASEEE!! HELLLLLLL---MMMMPH!!”

I wasn't paying attention as Ms Masterson had grabbed the tape back out of my desk and tore a few long strips to place over my wide open gob...she followed that up with a seond strip and then a third.

Before the fourth she asked “ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER MY QUESTION, YOU PETULANT LITTLE ****??”

My brows furrowed I screamed a stream of muffled profanities at her “MMMMMPH MMMMFFFF MMMK MING MITCH MMMMMUCK MOOOO!!”

Ms Masterson stood stoically before securing the 4th piece of strong tape. She then knelt down by my ear and in not necessarily whispering but in a quiet and emphatic tone, she went to my ear and said...

“YOU LISTEN HERE LITTLE GIRL, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT HERE YOU PLAY BY MY MOTHERFUCKING RULES, YOU UNDERSTAND? MY RULES. I HAVE THE POWER AND I OWN YOU YOU LITTLE ****. GOT THAT? AND BY THE WAY THE ONE THING THAT THOSE DATES HAVE IN COMMON?! ITS WHEN YOU WERE FOUND TO BE ONLINE ON FETLIFE”!!

(end of Part 1...to be continued) added to archive http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...s-Masterson)-part-1-f-f&p=4285723#post4285723

Last edited:
Merry Christmas....and wow! thank you for this treat. Can't wait to see part 2. Please dont keep us waiting too long!

thank you flash112, and you as well Milagros. I hope to have the second part finished by New Years if not at least the first part of the New Year.

Oh yes! Yes this is brilliant! I love the opening premise. You are so good at describing the scenes and painting Ms Gomez as a helpless tickle creature. I can't wait for Ms. Masterson to tickle her nylon feet! Pure awesomeness!

Hi there musictkls....thank you for the kind words and encouragement.

OMG That was the best story I've read in quite a while. I can't wait to read part 2!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back