• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unknown Anime Scene

JN322

TMF Expert
I remember seeing a short clip on youtube a while back of a scene from an anime show that I am unfamiliar with.

It involved several characters being restrained to what I think were crosses and having small mechanical hands or tentacles touching the feet of the characters. I don't think it was supposed to directly be a tickling scene for most of them (I think it was supposed to be like an acupressure diagnosis thing that they all seemed to hate), it wasn't subtitled so I don't know for sure. One of the characters, however, did seem to be getting tickled by it and was the only one laughing. She was some kind of bunny character.

Can anyone tell me the name of the show? I can't find the clip anymore but would like to try and track it down.

The Anime in question is "Galaxy Angel". That being said, I'm not sure what episode it is. I'm sure if you dig into YouTube a bit, you'll find it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back