• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'd like to introduce myself, if I may!

Origami_Maggots

TMF Poster
Hello! Thanks for stopping by and reading my profile. I'm a 48 year old male, a 'ler, and I'm new to the forum. I'm new to this forum, but I was quite active on Tickle Theater for a long time. I tried to get active over there again, but it just hasn't been the same after the crash.

Aside from tickling I like to draw. My work isn't great, but I have fun and most people say they like it. I also enjoy working on cars, casually working outdoors, taking web classes and cooking. I've written some tickling fiction, but not for a while. I'm not in the best of health, but after my doctor told me how poor my health was, I've gone to work on that. I've lost some weight and overall, I feel better. My single New Year's resolution is to quit smoking. For those who smoke and for those who did, you know what that is.

I've always had this fetish for tickling and also for female feet. So, if I tickle female feet, I'm really happy!! I've had a few tickling experiences in my life. While not always what I'd hoped for, they were fun for the most part. Quite often the lady would call the safe word too many times, or ask me not to tickle in a certain place, normally where she was the most ticklish, or she just wasn't ticklish and tried to fake it. But I have had some pleasurable experiences too.

I'm not going to say that my life is an open book, but I do want to make friends. If you want to know anything, just ask. Thanks again for reading my intro. Hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome to the TMF, Origami_Maggots, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back