• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How would you describe the feeling of being tickled?

dumbledore

TMF Regular
The moment someone tickles you, and the sensation hits, how would you describe it? What does being tickled feel like to you?

If it's light tickling, feels like a hyper itch. If it's harder tickling, feels kind of like when you slam your elbow on the corner of the table and it hits your funny bone. Not quite that painful, but same idea. It just feels like you want it to stop.

Got tickled frequently as a teen and now i am as ticklish as a piece of wood. Now its just a nice tingling sensation even if that. No reaction. Just stay as i am until the other person get fed up which doesnt take long since its like poking a cupboard or a wall.

Got tickled frequently as a teen and now i am as ticklish as a piece of wood. Now its just a nice tingling sensation even if that. No reaction. Just stay as i am until the other person get fed up which doesnt take long since its like poking a cupboard or a wall.

Unfortunately, I was the same, except the age when I was ticklish. I was more ticklish when I was a kid.

Once you are aware of who is tickling you, then your reactions and desires would reflect it

It feels like the most intimate and arousing invasion of my physical body, equal to or even greater than sex, and I avoid it at almost any cost because of the power that it gives another person over me. (I am a cowardly Ler.)

It's a beautiful escape. And just a whole lot of fun.

Last edited:
its the final release of all those giddy emotions, its a thrill, sends shocks all over your body, but it tingles, its awesome.

You're sad over this lil factoid? lol Why?

Uhhh lol...maybe because I'm a little bit jealous that others are experiencing something that I can't have. On the other hand, uhmm, I wouldn't wanna really surrender my aversion to the tickly feeling, because it's central to my...masochistic tendencies. No one dare pick on me!!

:dancingsheep:

Uhhh lol...maybe because I'm a little bit jealous that others are experiencing something that I can't have. On the other hand, uhmm, I wouldn't wanna really surrender my aversion to the tickly feeling, because it's central to my...masochistic tendencies. No one dare pick on me!!

Why is it something you can't have?

When someone starts tickling you, it's like electric bubbles building up inside your body and being released as laughter. The more you resist, the more intense that bubbling feeling is.

I think this is a fascinating question and I always try and think about this when I'm writing a tickle story. It's complex because, based on the pressure and duration, the feeling changes. It's an itch... It's pleasant to a point... then realization sets in... you can't control it. You want it to stop, but it doesn't. You laugh, your body and mind is trying to change the parameters. Slight panic building through time. Total invasion of your mind and will. Conflict of communication. Laughing uncontrollably... as though you LIKE this... and yet, you want it to stop. But it doesn't. It forces you into a primal state... If you could only pass out... plugs your ears up so you can't hear all the tickle talk... It's so demeaning. The sensation becomes severe. Some sexual urges perhaps? You cannot control this either as the line between the physical and mental blurs. Which will win? If you could only pass out... plugs your ears up so you can't hear all the tickle talk... It's so demeaning and all you can do is laugh and giggle like a fool.

Well, I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. Sometimes I wish I hated the feeling so I woulden't feel as awkward as I do sometimes loving it. I can sit here and say that I am proud to love it- and I very much am. :) But... when I am faced with it here at home... it's almost humiliating to love it. (Which is why I hate humilitation play for myself.) And for you it's almost "truer" to the extent of what "torture" means to me/some of us. I mean... a lot of the Ler's here want lee's to have an aversion to it making it almost "truer torture"- in that way I would think you would be considered tickle gold here to many. Even though you feel sad about that aspect about yourself.

I think it may be why a lot of vanilla women, 18 y/o's, etc are fantasized over or chosen/paid for videos. (besides being "pretty or beautiful etc) If someone isn't into it... they don't quite know the extent of whats coming. Which borders on non consensual fantasies. Or a "torturous introduction". But... I love it even though it is still technically torture for me. And yet... I still have yet to experience being tickled at the hands of another Ticklphile. I look beyond forward to my future experiences because I have a feeling I will repeatedly be tickled beyond my limits. And that is unbelievably exciting to me. And that is where I will live out my fantasies of "truer torture".

As half Ler... if someone says "I don't like being tickled"- then I'm not drawn to tickle that person like I was in my youth. If someone says they "love it"- my instinct is to take them past the point of loving it, into torture territory.... but... hopefully resulting in them still saying WOW that was AWESOME- you REALLY tickle tortured me! LOL Idk the lines can be grey and really fun to play with in that way.

Being tickled....
Is a helpless, giddy feeling. I appeal to the cute side of it and love to roll around laughing hysterically, enjoying the shocks of electricity run through my body. It’s the best, helpless situation to be in for me!

It's like electricity all over my body but it also shoots straight to... well, you know

Also if like me it gets you going, its a power struggle, as the ler knows it will get you excited, and you can't do anything about it, great foreplay!

I feel it as pure erotic pleasure when I'm turned on and consenting to it. It causes me to give up control and release my tension in a way I don't feel safe doing with just anyone, so to have that forced on me would be as much a violation as groping my breasts or vaginal area without consent.

However, if I'm being tickled by someone consensually, it's an amazing feeling. I don't get the "funny bone" or itching sensation myself, for me it feels like a mini orgasm wherever they happen to be tickling. I walk around very tense and suppressed, and it's not easy for me to let go of control...this is one of the only ways to really get me to a place of submission. When the 'ler finds a great spot and really focuses on it, I can feel my whole body melt and I turn very obedient, very fast lol. Again...for the right person.

If I'm not aroused, or don't want to be tickled by that person, the sensation is completely different and not sexual or nice at all. Weird.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back