• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey, I'm Wanda, and I'm a very unlucky cosplayer

Wanda_Bedomd

TMF Novice
Hey everyone, my name is Wanda, Wanda Bedomd!
I'm a 22-year-old girl from the small town of Cooksfield, California, and I'm also a nerd who LOVES cosplay!
The only problem is, I'm also UNBEARABLY ticklish, and it seems that every time I go to ComixCon, people seem to find this out and take advantage! (Especially my rival, Sadie Hystic! She's the worst!)

Anyway, I thought I'd start sharing some of my unbelievable stories with you guys, if that's ok with you? Luccass (at https://luccass22.deviantart.com/) has very kindly offered to draw some of them, and even drew this initial sketch of me in my Molotov Cocktease costume (but couldn't seem to help themself from drawing me naked and tickled, too... what is wrong with you people? :rant: )

(DISCLAIMER: Wanda Bedomd, Sadie Hystic, Cooksfield, and ComixCon are all works of fiction. Any relation to other entities is not intentional, except when it is, in which case the author claims Fair Use to portray a parody of the existing entity.)

Attachments

• tickledmols.jpg
    tickledmols.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 1,502
Last edited:
Also, if anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask!

((Or questions for the writer))

Well, welcome, Wanda. I'm sure you'll be very popular here. And the images are lovely.

XD

B

Hi Wanda, welcome to the TMF! Thanks for sharing the pic and hope we see more of your cosplay work in the future ;-)

What? Works of fiction? NOOO!!

Welcome! Thanks for sharing your art and your stories!

Welcome to the TMF, Wanda, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Great drawing in your first post! :D

Ticklish cosplayer and revealing outfits. The struggle is real!

Lovely concept, I'm eagerly waiting for more!

Welcome to the community!

Luccass did a great job with the character sketch. I'll be very much looking forward to you sharing your adventures with us!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back