• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lili's Ticklish Interrogation F/F nylons - some sexual content

musictkls

TMF Master
Hi there all. So this story is inspired by and written as custom request for the lovely ticklephehe. As such, this story is dedicated to her. Enjoy, and comments/suggestions are welcome and appreciated☺[/B]

Lili’s Ticklish Interrogation – f/f nylon

Lili is a hospital administrator in charge of many patients and staff. Because of her position patient confidentiality is paramount for the integrity of her hospital and the health care system at large. Because of this fact Lili was totally disturbed by the request asked of her by this woman Sara Guzman. Sara identified herself as a lawyer working as a litigant in a law suite supposedly against a patient in Lili’s hospital.

Lili: I am sorry Ms. Guzman but I cannot divulge health information about a hospital patient to you not without a court order. That would be most unethical and improper.

Sara: Oh come now director Lili I am sure you have bent the rules many times before regarding patient/client confidentiality. Besides, I can assure you if you won’t give up the information voluntarily, I will be forced to get the information out of you by..ha ha, let’s just say by unconventional means (sinister grin).

Lili: Threats will do you no good Ms. Guzman and my answer is final. Good day to you. The hospital orderly will see you out.

Sara: Very well then. You have made your decision and I have made mine.

As Sara walked away Lili couldn’t help but think how strikingly beautiful Sara Guzman was. She was about 5’ 7” about a size C cup breast with shoulder length red hair and dark green eyes. She had an angular face with high cheekbones but very delicate skin. Her legs were strong and athletic looking and dawned with nude sheer pantyhose. Her feet looked about size 8 ish and her red colored 2 inch heals accentuated the length of her lower limbs. Lili thought, if she wasn’t with her Allison she would have made a play for Sara.

Lili for herself is a voluptuous and buxom woman with short professional length dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. Her lips are full and her face is like a beautiful china doll; cute, soft, and warm. Unlike Sara she is smaller in stature about 5’5” with a strong sturdy frame. Like Sara, Lili’s legs look strong and firm but shorter and fuller. Today she wore her “power suit” which was dark navy blue skirt, thin white blouse and navy jacket. Her size 6 ½ feet were clad in sheer black nylons with re-enforced toe and heal black nylons in navy blue 2 inch heals.

Needing a cup of coffee, Lili went into the coffee room. As she was alone stirring in her cream and sugar she felt a damp cloth press tightly against her mouth. Her eyes widened and she dropped her Styrofoam coffee cup on the floor. She struggled to get free but and tried to scream but as she breathed into the cloth covering her mouth she began to feel dizzy. She recognized the smell of chloroform on the cloth and she knew she had little time before she passed out. Lili tried one more time to break free but the person was taller than her and very strong. She felt her captor place a knee in the small of her back and used it as leverage to pull Lili’s feet almost off the ground. This maneuver deprived Lili of any lateral movement and pinned her face stiffly into the chloroform soaked cloth. Unable to move anything but her arms the chloroform took effect on Lili’’s body and she passed out. The person holding Lili’s limp form was Sara Guzman.

Sara then took Lili into a room that was more private and away from the main hospital floor but still accessible. There she began her work of tying Lili face up on a hospital bed located in the back corner of this tucked away room. She separated Lili’s hands and legs very wide apart and used Velcro cuffs and ropes to secure her limbs to the bed. Lil’s petite but full bodied frame allowed Sara to tie her arms and legs in a way that would not allow any rattling of the bed which would bring attention to the room even though it was a secluded area of the hospital. For Sara needs Lili to be very quiet while she performs her very unique and special interrogation technique.

You see, this woman Sara intends to tickle Lili for the information on this patient. She learned from interrogating Lili’s lover Allison that she is dreadfully ticklish and gets sexually aroused when tickled. Sara also learned Lili’s most ticklish places, namely her feet and armpits. After knocking Lili out, she expertly tied her very tightly to the bed. Confident that the bonds were strong enough Sara needs to ensure that Lili’s cries for help and laughter are not heard. Obviously she cannot afford Lili’s screams to attract attention by any of the hospital staff. As such, Sara needs a very effective method of gagging Lili while she tickles her so any sounds would be completely stifled and inaudible.

Unfortunately for Lili, not only is Sara exceptionally skilled at tickling (which Lili will soon learn), she is also very adroit at binding and gagging her victims. Anticipating she might have to harshly gag Lili, Sara brought her gagging “tool kit” with her. First, she balled up a soft silk scarf and packed it into Lili’s mouth. She positioned the wadded scarf so that it pinned Liil’s tongue deeply below her bottom jaw line. She then tightly rolled a thick cotton cloth rag and placed it on top of the piece of scarf. These fabrics completely filled Lili’s mouth. Silk and cotton absorb different wavelengths of sound and will prevent many sounds from escaping Lili’s mouth. Next, Sara used a ball gag and when she secured it around Lili’s head it pinned and anchored the packing material firmly into Lili’s mouth. She was very careful not to allow the packing to get forced down Lili’s throat and choke her but the ball gag piece completely prevented the movement of the cloth and silk wadding within her mouth. To finish the “sound proofing” barrier, Sara wrapped several reams of duct tape very tightly around Lil’s head. The tightly wrapped tape would pin and secure all the materials inside gagging Lili’s mouth and completely muffle and mute any grunts or growls Lili tries to make. Also the tight wrapping would prevent any drool from seeping out wetting the inside of the tape. This gagging technique proved very effective when used on her other victims.

Now that Lili was effectively tied and gagged, Sara straddled her long nylon covered legs over Lili’s bountiful breasted chest and used smelling salts to wake her. Lili’s eyes widened immediately when she saw the beautiful amazon-like woman on top of her. At first she was horrified but at the same time she was also aroused by her restrained position. Non the less Lili cried into her gag as loud as she could but the sound emanating from her mouth was barely audible. For several seconds, Lili continued her futile attempts to yell, scream, and cry out any sound at all, but she soon realized how strong and unforgiving her gag was at letting out even the slightest peep. Her mouth felt so full as if she tried to swallow an entire breast of chicken down her throat without chewing it first. But she felt no danger at all from the gag choking her. No, rather she was beginning to understand that no matter what kind of sound she tried to make, the gag was not going to allow a single noise to be noticeable or perceptible to anyone standing more than 20 feet away from her. And the bed where she was bound was at least 30 feet away from the closed door.

As Lili was wailing into the gagging apparatus, Sara was shaking her head smiling at her in a gloating way, actually enjoying watching and hearing Lili struggle to make intelligible sounds. She very much liked the adrenaline rush of seeing her bound and gagged victims writhe and fight to break their ties and scream through their gags But she has become so practiced and proficient at roping and gagging that no one has escaped or thwarted her efforts yet, and Lili would be no exception.

After a few minutes of trying to make noise Lili calmed and gathered herself. In Lili’s semi-calmed state she could hear people walking around outside of the room and heard muffled chatter. Realizing there were possibly colleagues right outside the door of the room she panicked and tried again to desperately make screams and calls to draw attention to her captive form and be rescued. But alas, as hard as she tried to make any sounds, it was obvious this gagging contraption completely and firmly held in any and all noises from escaping her mouth. She realized that she could barely hear even her own cries through this gag and became more frustrated and despondent as the sounds she was making were becoming more and more feeble. Lili was tiring but still tried to scream as she continued to hear people mulling around the outside door of this makeshift prison.

Watching Lili struggle and try to yell for quite a while Sara became board and started to file her nails. She made delicate sharp, thin, points on one set of nails, and made rounded less sharpened tips and edges on the other. These sets of nails are Sara’s main weapons of tickle torture. One set for using light clawing, fluttering, grazing, and stroking, the other for harder digging, poking, and scratching. Both sets of nails have proved excruciatingly powerful tickle tools and she uses them to uncanny efficacy when torturing her captive ladies. A prospect Lili will soon learn all about. As Lili’s cries dwindled from futility and simple exhaustion she finally quieted.

Sara: So are you done princess, hmm? Done trying to scream and yell? No one will be able to hear you dear. I know there are people just outside that door and you were trying to call attention to them, but that gag I made for you will hold in any sound you try to make silly girl. So stop trying to make noise okay? It’s hopeless.

Lili knew this woman was right. This gag was not your typical “Hollywood movie” gag used just for show. No, this gag was for real, expertly employed, and very functional. No audible sound was going to leak out of Lili’s mouth at all. She knew she was forcefully bound, strictly gagged, and utterly helpless. Paradoxically, this was both a welcomed and feared predicament.

Sara cradled Lili’s cheeks and chin with her hands and gently but passionately kissed Lili’s gagged mouth with her soft sensual lips leaving a stain of her lip stick on the tape. Lili was still horrified but was calmed by Sara’s warm attention.

Sara: Now sweetheart, will you right down the combination to the safe in your office so I can get the medical records I need?

Lili, shook her head in protest and wailed again into her gag. Sara placed her index finger onto Lili’s taped mouth and said “okay, okay, shhh. Don’t get all excited again. If you won’t do what I ask, I will just have to tickle you within an inch of your life until you capitulate. You see, I know how ticklish you are and I intend to use my exceptional tickle torture skills to get the information I want. I have no mercy in me at all. I also know your most ticklish spots already so I can exploit them immediately. Usually I have to probe around for a bit to find ticklish hot spots but your lover Allison, another very ticklish creature, told them to me. Granted, I had to convince her as well to giving up that information about you. But her being so ticklish and me being; well such a very good tickler, she had no choice and told me. I will say she put up quite a fight for you and I had to tickle her really, really, ruthlessly to get that info. However, all my tickle victims crack and give up eventually.

You see Lili, no one who is ticklish has ever been able to resist my tickling advances. I find your hot ticklish zones, break down all your resistance and attack these vulnerabilities with heartless precision, and focus. Basically, you will have no chance to resist me so don’t be a hero and give it up now. Don’t get me wrong, I really want to tickle such a pretty buxom thing like you but I won’t if you provide the information I want. So last chance!

Lili’s eyes widened in fear and she shook her head again and tried to scream “no, don’t tickle me” for Lili is extremely ticklish and being bound and gagged this way she did not want to feel the horrific tickling sensations this woman would most assuredly deliver to her.

Sara: Still “no” huh? Very well. I know your armpits and your feet are your true weak zones so let’s start with the armpits shall we?

Sara wiggled two index fingers in the air right in front of Lili’s gagged face and said, “see these fingernails Lili? They are going to invade your pretty armpits and tickle them. Just these two fingernails probing into the hollows of your pits will drive you to tickle insanity. But first I want to prepare them for being tickled.

With that, Sara then rubbed baby oil into Lili’s underarms. The oil felt warm and smooth and Sara had a joyful and loving smile on her face as she applied the ointment.

Sara: This oil is going to amplify the tickle sensations in your armpits Lili. They will allow my nails to move very quickly along the hollows and ridges of your pits, and man, that kind of tickling is going to turn you into a puddle, ha ha ha, she said with an evil smile.

Once Sara applied the oil, she didn’t begin to tickle Lili’s armpits immediately, but instead she used her two index fingernails to scratch along the tape of Lili’s gagged mouth and asked her, “Lili do you hear my nails scraping against the tape of this gag along your mouth?’

Lili was trying to look away from Sara but she heard the nails scraping gently along the tape wrapped tightly around her lips and was becoming frightened.

Sara: Can you imagine how these fingernails are going to feel as they stimulate those very ticklish nerve endings deep in the crevices of your armpits? Huh? Can you? Oh my god will these nails of mine tickle you! I am very, very good at tickling Lili but I don’t need to brag. No, my skills will speak for themselves and you will deeply regret that you didn’t give me the information I wanted when I asked you earlier. Now, you will have to suffer incredible levels of ticklish sensations, the likes of which you have never experienced before I assure you. Your girlfriend Allison tickles you quite well I’m sure, but honey I can guarantee you that her tickling will seem like child’s play compared to MINE! I am going to start with just these two nails. One in each pit. Notice how one has a sharp point to it, while the other is more rounded? This is so my ticklee can feel very different sensations tickling the same area. The contrast these two differently honed nails stimulating your tickle zones will be devastatingly ticklish to you my dear. My victims just “love” when I use these different nail points to tickle them. But you will experience this soon enough ha ha ha, chuckled Sara.

Still straddling Lili’s torso with her knees bend on either side, looming over her tied and gagged form, Sara lowered her hands and positioned just the very tips of her sharp index fingernails into the center hollow of Lili’s armpits but did not yet move them.

Sara: Ready Lili? Once I start to move my fingernails into these tickly little pits of yours there’s no turning back. I will tickle torture you until you almost pass out before I allow you the opportunity to give me the combination of that safe. You understand?

Lili’s mind was racing and tried desperately to pull her arms down. But her hands were bound at the wrists and elbows, and tied over her head. This stretched her arms very far out such that she had absolutely no leverage at all as she tried to twist out of the way of Sara’s nails poised to tickle her armpits. Lili’s armpits were indeed a very, very, ticklish area and she knew she was in for a torturous experience at the hands of this evil interrogator. Lili thought if this woman is as good at tickling as she is at tying ligatures and gagging she is in for a hellish ride of tickle torture. Interestingly, she was slightly turned on by this prospect.

Sara ever so slowly started to wiggle her sharp fingernails into Lili’s pits. The movements of her nails were almost imperceptible. In fact, if someone were watching this, the only way they would know someone was being tickled by these nails would be by hearing the roaring laughter emanating from the tied victim. Lili was such a victim and although she tried to suppress the reaction to laugh, as soon as Sara’s nails moved inside her pits she felt as if a bolt of lightening hit her and howled forcefully into her tightly gagged mouth. The ticklish sensation was overwhelming.

Sara: Oh honey I am barely moving my fingernails in these pits of yours. They can’t tickle you that much can they? Aw, but I think they are. I told you this would tickle you so very much. Oh, come on now, tickle, tickle, tickle, Lili’s little tickle pits. Coochie, coochie, coo. Let’s speed up these two nails a bit now and press them against your pits just a smidge harder. I’ll bet this will tickle you even more ha ha ha.

Sara moved her two fingernails quicker and with slightly more pressure into Lili’s armpits. The oil definitely intensified the ticklish feelings as it enabled Sara’s deft fingernails to skitter very quickly along their smooth surface.

Lili was coming unglued! She yanked her head up off the bed and pulled as hard as she could on her bonds, reflexively trying to protect her pits from the tickling onslaught. Her laughter was fierce and if not for the gag, her laughing cries would have probably woke the dead.

Sara: Oh poor baby can’t stand her armpits tickled huh? Just two fingers are tickling your little pits though baby. Let’s see how you like more of my tickly wickly nails in your armpits. I call this “spider man tickling” Kitchie, kitchie, coo.

Sara then began to crawl all her nails in a spider-like fashion into the middle of Lili’s armpits. Lili’s eye’s widened again in disbelief as she felt the nails gently claw and jiggle in the deep depressions of her armpits. Sara’s touch was still very light but the sharpness of the nails transmitted incredible ticklish feelings in the hollows of Lili’s pits. Sara sped up and then slowed down the nail tickling to keep Lili’s nervous system off balance. Sara deployed her nails this way for several long minutes as she watched Lili laugh furiously and tug mightily on her bonds. The nails tickling Lili’s armpits were relentless and constant streams of laughing sounds were slamming against her gag. Sara’s nails tickled her armpits more than anything she has ever felt, even at the hands of her lover Allison who was a great tickler and could always turn her into a rag doll. There was just something about how this woman was using her nails and fingers that was remarkably proficient at tickling the wits out of her. Lili was in tickle hell and was going crazy from Sara’s sharp nails skittering and scribbling in the delicate craters of her ticklish underarms.

Sara was right. The contrasting sensations generated by the two differently pointed sets of nails was indeed horrifically ticklish to Lili. By diversifying the sharpness of her nails Sara was able to deliver incredibly effective and ominous ticklish vibrations to Lili’s armpits. Once more, Sara could move both sets of nails at different speeds and pressures. It almost felt like Lili was being tickled by multiple people. The effect was shocking!

Sara then changed tactics again as the hand with the sharper nail points continued to spider tickle one pit, the more rounded nails of the other hand pressed firmly into the middle of her other pit and she wiggled them quickly in unison. The differing sensations caused Lili to explode in another bout of laughing cacophony. She didn’t think she could laugh any harder than she had already from Sara’s tickle touch but she was very, very wrong!

Now, Lili’s lover Allison was a very good tickler and could drive her crazy with her tickling strokes. But THIS woman was indeed a professional. Novice but good ticklers change spots, direction, or approaches when they encounter overt signs from their prey. Allison was a novice but very good tickler because she could appropriately read Lili’s reactions and adjust her tickling attack accordingly to keep her bellowing in laughter. However, Sara was a professional tickler, a tickle master so to speak because she is able to ANTICIPATE the responses of her victims not just react to them. She is always one step ahead of the game. Consequently, the change in her tickle tactics always results in an escalation and intensification of the ticklish feelings. The ability to anticipate the efficacy that a specific tickle attack will have on someone is what separates the very good novice ticklers from the professional ones. Indeed, in this way the pros are able to sustain, maximize, and greatly augment ticklishness and elevate the desperation of their hostage’s helpless laughter. Sara was doing just that to Lili as her ticklish shouts of mirth were blasting through her lungs but being maliciously muted by the gag occupying her mouth. She never felt so helpless to laugh in her life.

Proving her tickle prowess again, Sara used her thumbnail to stroke up and down right into the center of one armpit while the other hand employed all five tickle nails to wiggle, and prod quickly along the entire hollow of Lili’s other armpit, tickling the side of pit as well. The thumbnail moved up and down slowly in an etching pattern in the center of her pit while the other nails were moving with lightening speed. Once again the contrasting motions and sharpness of the nails caught Lili’s nervous system off guard and she erupted in maniacal laughter under her gag.

Sara: Tickle, tickle, tickle, cute little pits. Boy, did I gag you well! I can tell my armpit tickling is driving you bonkers but I can barely hear your laughing fits through that gag, even though I’m standing right over you. I amaze myself sometimes. Come on now laugh Lili; laugh from that pretty and pitifully gagged mouth of yours as mommy teases and tickles your pits ruthlessly. Coochie, coochie, coo. You can’t stand my nails tickling your underarms can you, can you? No, I know you can’t. No one who is ticklish can resist my nails girl, and Jesus are you ticklish under your arms. Allison was right on with that one ha ha ha. Again, there’s no mercy in me at all so laugh you pathetic thing, laugh. Tickle, tickle, tickle, little pits, kitchie, kitchie, coo.

Lili really couldn’t stand this woman’s invading nails tickling her pits and was laughing hardily into her gag. Also, Sara’s verbal teasing was magnifying the ticklish sensations and stripping more of her resistance away. Lili could not only feel Sara’s nails ravaging her soft, sensitive, armpit flesh but she was forced to hear the painfully accurate descriptions of this cruel tickling. She couldn’t believe how much Sara’s nails squirming and waving in her armpits tickled her. Again, comparing the two, as good as Allison was at making her laugh and scream when she tickled the armpits, her abilities paled in comparison to what Sara was doing to her. The difference was undeniable and incredible. “Now THIS is what tickle torture feels like” Lili said to herself.

The urge to laugh hard and deep was never so commanding and unrelenting as it was when Sara’s nails tickled her armpits. She tried so hard to stop the compulsion to laugh and giggle but she never felt so helpless and powerless in her life and simply had no resistance against this woman’s tickle nails and how cleverly she employed them.

In fact, Lili would sometimes play a game with Allison where she would see how long she could resist laughing from Allison’s tickle advances. If she really concentrated, she could last a good 20 seconds before Allison’s tickle touches broke her. But when she tried the same tactic with Sara she failed miserably and her laughter was immediate. Sara’s approach and tickle talents were way too much for her to resist laughing for even a second. She seemed so well schooled in the art of tickling and just knew how best to tickle someone period! From the get go, Lili never had a chance and could offer no opposition at all to combat Sara’s tickle nails. Her tickling maneuvers consumed and completely overcame Lili.

Anticipating Lili’s responsiveness again Sara now drilled her two index fingertips into the direct center of Lili’s armpits and wiggled them vigorously in a circular motion. She used the fingertips and not the nails to perform this tickle attack because she wanted to go very deep into the armpit hollow to stimulate the nerve endings in the hidden, soft tissue of the pits. The contrast between the light fingernail scratch tickling to this deep massage-like tickling drove Lili over the edge. Lili’s reaction to this starkly different tickle was incredible. Her eyes popped open, jolted her head forward, shook her head “NO” and let out an animalistic yelp into her gag. After a few seconds, she slammed her head back down on the bed, screwed her eyes shut, and slipped into silent laughter. She cursed how good Sara’s nails were at tickling her. It was as if Sara knew just WHEN to use this new tickle tactic in her pits to drive her insane. But there was a part of her that celebrated Sara’s amazing tickle skills which she could not understand at the moment. To Sara, Lili’s silent laughter looked like just heavy breathing with no sound at all coming from her gagged limp form. Sara smiled broadly, knowing full well what Lili was experiencing and teased her.

Sara: Oh Lili, you aren’t laughing anymore? Mommy’s still tickling you but you aren’t laughing. Doesn’t it tickle any longer? Oh I see. You are in what we ticklers call “silent laughter” right? Mommy’s nails are tickling you so much that you lost your wind and are laughing breathlessly, huh sweetheart? Yeah, I know. How cute you look. Since I don’t want you to pass out yet I’ll slow my tickles down and let you catch your breath okay?

Sara stopped the deep armpit tickling and massaged them. Lili thought she would have passed out if Sara didn’t stop tickling her in that way. Her gag was so restrictive that when she laughed that hard she could only get air through her nose. Consequently, the gag greatly limited the amount of air she could suck in and she simply could not replace the air fast enough due to her hard, forceful laughter. Lili finally realized the gravity of her situation and how agonizing Sara’s tickling was for her.

Despite the fact that Sara was intentionally torturing her Lili did feel extremely sexually aroused. Intense tickling did that for Lili. She felt a moist, damp feeling on her sex and she was sure it was noticeable through her thin lace panties. Wearing garter thigh high black and very sheer stockings, Lili’s vaginal area was completely exposed. This perplexed Lili because she was not enjoying being tickled by Sara, at least not consciously. However, her sexual provocation was provoked due to Sara’s skillful, brutal, and relentless armpit tickling.

Now, Allison knew how sexually turned on Lili got from being tickled and it was part of their foreplay. Lili loves being dominated and tickling brings her sexual excitement to very intense levels. She often thought she could orgasm just by Allison tickling her even though she hasn’t experienced it yet. So intellectualizing through why she is so turned on by her predicament Lili thought to herself, “my God, I’m so very tightly bound, completely gagged, and being cruelly tickled by a beautiful woman. It’s the sexual trifecta”! She now realized that her sexual feelings were both disturbing and yet very welcomed. Almost as if Sara was reading her mind she leaned over Lili and said

Sara: Did you like that Lili? I think you really like being bound, gagged, and tickled. At least that’s what Allison told me when I viciously tickled her for information about you. Did you know how ticklish she is? Hmm probably not cause you’re a subby aren’t you? You’re mommy’s little subLil aren’t you cutie? Let’s see how much subLil liked being tickled by me.

Lili became more aroused when Sara said she tickled her lover Allison. Somehow imagining Allison tied and gagged like this while Sara unleashed her very persuasive tickle nails onto her sent a sexual charge down her leg. But her thoughts were interrupted and was horrified as she saw Sara’s face dip between her legs. She felt Sara’s nose touch and rub softly against her wet panties and she heard Sara sniff her mound deeply.

Sara: Hmm, my God you smell so good! I knew my tickling was exciting you. You are so wet down there baby. I can see your vag lube dripping from your little panties. Oooh you naughty, naughty thing. I think I’ll make you orgasm and then savagely tickle torture your feet. I’ll bet you’ll give me those combinations I want after I tickle your post-orgasm tootsies won’t you? Women are always so much more ticklish after they orgasm. I know I am. But instead of using my tongue or fingers to get you off, I think I will use my foot! You see subLil, not only do I have talented hands for tickling, but my feet and toes are equally adroit at stimulating women to orgasm. I’m going to tease the living hell out of your pussy with my foot and make you cum like you have never cum before! Ready for this?

Sara slipped off her high heals and waved her left foot right underneath Lili’s nose above her gagged mouth. Sara’s foot was incredibly beautiful thought Lili. Her slim size 8’s clad in nude very sheer nylon hose with deep pronounced arches were a sight to behold. Sara’s toes are fleshy and of medium length; perfectly proportioned and flexing her arch up and down, a wonderful pungent odor wafted under and around Lili’s nose. Because Sara’s hose were so sheer and thin Lili could see the wrinkles in her slender feet as she scrunched her toes and dangled them along her flushed cheeks.

Lili was mesmerized as Sara wiggled her shapely, soft, and gorgeous looking nylon covered toes in and around her nose and face. Embarrassingly, Lili instinctively tried to stick her tongue out and lap it along Sara’s sheer nylon soles but the gag unkindly stopped her advances and reality pulled the rug out from this fantasy.

Sara: Oh subLili, do you like my feet? Don’t my feet smell so good? I know they do. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle my toes right under your nose. Smell my wonderful toes subLili. I’ll bet you are simply aching to suck on my toes and lick my soles aren’t you? Yeah I can tell by the look on your face that you would give anything if I took that gag off and let you stick that sexy tongue and lips of yours all over my arch and toes now wouldn’t you?. Well let me tell you, if you did, I’d scream and laugh because I am murderously ticklish on my feet, especially under my toes, she said with a giggle and smile. Even if someone doesn’t know what they are doing, if they flick and brush their tongue under my toes I loose my mind and laugh like a hyena! And forget about a fingernail. Whoo boy! Even when clumsy ticklers get their fingernails right under my toes and tickle me there I howl something fierce and come completely out of my skin. I’m really, really, ticklish all over my toes, with my arches a close second. Hmm, but you’ll never be able to tickle me with your tongue or fingers, not with that gag in your mouth and your hands tied so tightly over your head isn’t that right cutie? So just dream about licking mommy’s toes and just be happy that I let you sniff and smell them for a while okay? There you go subLili, suck in the lovely smell of mommy’s nylon foot.

Lili was greedily inhaling the smell of Sara’s foot. She couldn’t believe how easily she was seduced by this vixen who nearly tickled her to death just a few moments ago. But she couldn’t help herself. Her sexual desires betrayed her and she was completely under the spell of this woman. She knew it was wrong but she had no resistance at all. Sara’s feet were much too beautiful in sight and smell to resist and she felt so helpless in her bonds and gag, just as a good sub should.

Almost without notice Sara then cut away Lili’s panties and exposed her glistening mound to the air. Sara then took her other nylon clad foot and placed her big toe in between Lili’s vaginal lips. Lili gasped under her gag as Sara began to gently tease her clit with her nylon big toe. She swirled it expertly up and down and side to side engaging the short, rounded, toenail in stimulating her clitoris. Sara’s red painted toenails were not sharp but were firm and she was definitely practiced at using her feet to touch a woman’s sex organ.

Still waving the toes of her other foot under Lili’s nose she was becoming increasingly aroused as more vaginal fluid gushed into Lili’s sex space and completely drenched Sara’s nylon toes invading her privates. Lili thought “oh Jesus I’m going to squirt a load of cum all over this chick’s toes any minute now”. Intellectually, she didn’t want to orgasm but Sara’s masterfully proficient toes manipulating her clit were not leaving her any choice. She was about to have a mind altering orgasm and she couldn’t do anything about it at all. Sara sensed Lili’s uncontrollable sexual pleasure growing inside her loins and teased her.

Sara: Oh Lili, aren’t my toes so good at pleasuring you? I know just how to use them to get you off don’t I? Do you want to know how your pussy smells when it’s wet like this Lili? Okay, let me show you.

Sara denied Lili her orgasm and removed her foot from Lili’s vagina. At first, Lili was despondent and frustrated but this feeling was quickly replaced by something equally arousing. Sara placed her toes sopped with Lili’s own sex fluid directly under her nose and slowly wiggled them. The combination of Sara’s foot odor and Lili’s own **** juice was sexually intoxicating and she inhaled as deeply as she could, moaning sounds of sexual pleasure loudly into her gag.

Lili was moving her head side to side as she breathed in the powerfully exciting aroma. Her nose was imbedded under Sara’s toes and she methodically rotated it all around this sexy foot lavished with her own love sap. It was heavenly and she almost forgot that she was tightly bound and gagged and recently tickle tortured by this woman.

Now Lili’s nose stroking along and under Sara’s toes tickled her and made Sara giggle. She pulled her foot away from Lili’s nose and said, “hey now! Stop moving your nose in that way young lady, it’s tickling me, ha, ha, ha. I told you how dreadfully ticklish I am under my toes and your nose wiggling right there in my toe crevice really tickles you impish little girl (giggle, giggle). “I think your wet pussy juice made my toes even more ticklish, ha, ha, ha. Bad, girl tickling my toes with your cute little nose. Mommy will have to punish you later for that (evil giggle).

Lili had a huge grin under her gag as she realized she was tickling her beautiful captors’ toes with her nose.

Sara: I’ll let you sniff my toes again because I do love the attention but no more tickling okay Lili?

Sara then returned her toes to Lili’s nose, wiggling them affectionately. Lili again playfully slid the tip of her short pretty nose along Sara’s magnificently smelling and very ticklish toes. Sara tried to stifle the snickers and titters from her mouth as the movement of Lili’s nose tickling her nylon clad toes was barely tolerable. Despite the fact that her toes were this ticklish, Sara did enjoy the sensation to a degree. However, Lili then decided to burrow her nose deeper into the cleft right under Sara’s toes and applied more pressure there. When she then intentionally increased the speed of her nose gliding under the very sensitive area under Sara’s toes, the tickling vibrations overcame her and Sara laughed out an “Eeek” causing her to reflexively pull her foot away.

Smiling and still giggling Sara said, “oh my, my ha ha ha, your little nose tickled my toes something awful. I couldn’t take it any longer. You tickled me on purpose didn’t you, you naughty girl. You disobeyed your mistress. Bad girl! Well, thank heavens it wasn’t your soft tongue or my God worse yet your fingernails. Now you stop that nose from tickling my toes young lady or mommy won’t let you smell them anymore okay?

Lili shook her head affirmatively but was pleased at herself for at least getting some tickle pay back. She felt even more sexually aroused then before.

Sara: Hmm okay, but I think my toes need to teach you a lesson. My ticklish little tootsies are going to tease the shit out of your clit. Let me see how you like my toes when they do THIS to your little love nob ha, ha, ha.

Sara spread her big and second toes apart as much as she could in the nylons and cradled Lili’s swollen clit in the bosom of the nylon space between these two toes. She then slowly tugged, and pulsated these two toes enveloped around Lili’s sex button back and forth. The pleasure that the slightly course mesh material of the nylon rubbing against Lili’s engorged clit was unimaginable! Lili couldn’t believe what she was experiencing. She thought, “How could this woman’s toes bring me to the edge of the most intense orgasm I have likely ever felt?! I mean my Allison is an extremely good lover and gives me insane orgasms with her fingers and tongue. But my God THIS woman is going to send me to another planet of orgasmic bliss using her fucking TOES! That’s not possible. Is it?” Lili could only imagine what this bitch could accomplish with her tongue or fingers. She would probably put her in an orgasm induced coma!

Lili’s moans of sexual arousal were so intense that Sara could hear them escape even through the strong gag: Sara took delight in knowing her talented toes were bringing her captor to the edge of a powerful orgasm.

Sara: That’s right subLil, feel my nylon toes on your lovely clit. You are so close to cumming all over them aren’t you girl? But I’m not ready to let you cum just yet though. I want to tease you some more. Mommy needs to punish you for tickling her ticklish toes with your nose. Bad girls who tickle mommy’s toes without permission don’t get pleasured just yet. No, they get tickle tortured!

Although Sara’s toes were still playing and stimulating Lil’s clit they were much less aggressive in bringing her to climax and were moving at a much slower pace. The feeling was still very arousing but not as intense as a few moments ago when she was at the edge of an amazing orgasm. However, Lil’s eyes widened as she felt the toes on Sara’s other foot start to wiggle inside the center of her armpit. The short, pedicured nylon covered toenails were softly scratching the delicate and very ticklish skin of her armpit.

Sara: Coochie, coochie, coo honey. Do you like my cute widdle tootsies tickling your little pitsy subLili? Hmm, you seem to love them so much when you were tickling and smelling them so I thought you would love my toes even more if they tickled your armpits now, huh baby? Yes, feel my gorgeous nylon toenails tickle, and tickle you right in your soft, tickly little armpit.

You know what? I’m going to blindfold you now Lili. I find that blindfolding really intensifies the ticklishness of my tickle pets because they can’t see where or when the tickles will come from.

With that Sara blindfolded Lili. She protested through her gag and felt even more helpless than before.

Sara: There that’s better. Now, let mommy give these armpits of yours a bit more lovin’. I think I’ll tickle both your pits with my toes. My toes are mad that you tickled them before so they want to tickle your pits to get you back. Now mommy’s toes are going to play with your pits and not your clit. It’s time for my toes to discipline subLili and make her laugh again. Laugh hard now honey, laugh hard as mommy’s toes tickle your little pits.

Sara stopped rubbing Lili’s clit with her toes and instead brought both feet up to the edge of Lili’s armpits and tickled them with her toenails. Lili erupted in an intense wave of laughter as Sara’s toenails grazed along the inner hollows of her armpits which are very rich with ticklish nerve endings. These ticklish nerves were no doubt heightened by Sara’s breathtakingly skillful stimulation of Lili’s love button. Lili was paying a dear price for tickling Sara’s toes with her nose and for her temporary albeit pleasurable sexual provocation as the dancing movements of Sara’s toenails were transmitting absurdly ticklish affections into the pits of her underarms.

Lili: Jesus how could someone’s toes tickle me this bad? Toes are suppose to BE the subjects of tickling not actually DO the tickling. It’s just not fair. This chick is better at tickling my pits with her toes then some people are with their fingernails.

For sure Sara’s delicate and gifted toes squirming in her armpits were wrecking havoc with Lili’s senses as she spiraled into incredible laughing fits. To make matters worse, a set of Sara’s sharp fingernails began to tickle and tease another enormously ticklish area located in the pit behind her knee. Sara, put one of Lili’s legs in an arm lock and elevated it to expose the underside of her knee pit and lightly fluttered her sharp talented nails into the crevice behind Lil’s knee. Lili’s nervous system and lungs went into overdrive! She guffawed and howled like a mad woman into her gag.

Sara was gently wiggling one set of toe nails into one arm pit while just the big toe of her other foot was pressed firmly and moving quickly up and down in the other armpit.

Lili: How the hell could this woman have the concentration and ability to move the toes on each foot in completely different patterns to tickle my under arms while at the same time tickle the backs of my knees with her fingernails?! It’s like I’m being tickled by 10 people. Nobody should have that kind of dexterity, especially not with an action so potentially torturous as tickling.

But then again, there was a real part of Lili that was thrilled this woman was so dangerously good at tickling and at pleasuring her as well. She had to admit that Sara was driving her completely wild with sexual excitement while at the same time tickle torturing her to madness.

Sara: Oh, the backs of your knees are ticklish too? Aw, I wasn’t told about the pits behind your knees being so very tickly. What a nice surprise. Tickle, tickle, tickle, little knee pit, and kitchie, kichie, coo in your arm pits. Look at you. You are going so crazy with laughter now. Oh if you weren’t gagged honey I’m sure you’d break these windows with your laugh. That blindfold is making more ticklish isn’t it baby? Hmm, yeah you can’t see but you can certainly feel how my nylon toenails are twisting, and squirming into your ticklish armpits, and how my sharp fingernails are lightly dancing and wiggling in your ticklish little knee pit. Laugh you ticklish subLil, laugh. You can’t resist my tickles you pathetic little girl. Laugh. Laugh yourself stupid!

Lili was laughing and laughing uncontrollably. She’d been gang tickled by as many as four very experienced and relentless ticklers who drove her bananas. But she would have welcomed them all back with open arms to tickle her again instead of Sara because as bad as those four people got to her, this ONE bitch was tickling her 10 times worse! She can’t move, her laughing screams cannot be heard, she can’t see, and her nerve endings are being devastated by the unfathomable gifted tickling touch of this woman. Once again, after a few moments of Lili laughing so forcefully in response to this kind of tickle stimulation, her gag prevented sufficient replacement of the air spilling out of her lungs and she started to run out of breath. As a result she began to drift unpleasantly into silent laughter.

Sara’s tickles held her there in silent laughter for a few moments as Lili’s body ran completely out of energy. She stopped short again of passing out as Sara discontinued her ticklish onslaught of Lili’s pits and knees and returned to massaging Lili’s inflamed clit with her nylon toes again. Sara’s masterful tickling really elevated Lili’s libido and she was very, very horny. Her loins were ablaze, begging for orgasmic release. Lili went from hysterical laughter to ecstatic cooing and moaning behind her gag as Sara’s toes flapped and gently spanked at her bloated clit. This woman was sending her on a roller coaster ride of conflicting sensations; horrific ticklish feelings followed by impossibly blissful sexual excitation. Her body was aching so badly for an orgasm now that she’d give up the combination to her safe if Sara promised to make her climax. The feelings were surreal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen (whispering): Jane come here you have to see this!

Lili’s co-workers Jane and Karen stumbled on the room where Lili is captive. They are peering through a small crack in the door. The room is dimly lit but well enough so that one could see what was happening on the bed where Lili was bound and gagged. Sara must not have closed the door all the way shut and left this small opening for Lili’s friends to watch the action unfold. Had Lili known they were there she would certainly try to call out forcefully through her gag in the hope of being heard. But alas, being blindfolded she was not aware of their presence.

Jane: What?

Karen: Look here. Is that Lili tied to that bed and is that her lover sexing her up like that?

Jane: Yes! That’s Lili for sure. I recognize her shoes, those black sheer nylon stockings, and that blue skirt I saw her wearing today. I can’t see her face. That table is blocking our view of her face but I’m sure it’s her. And that must be Lili’s partner although I’ve never met her or seen a picture of her before.

Karen: No, neither have I. But I think her name is Allison. Man is she beautiful!

Jane: Yeah she sure is. My gosh, I didn’t realize Lili was this kinky!

Karen: (Giggling) yeah I know. Look at what her girlfriend is doing to her. Holy shit she has her foot up Lili’s cooch and must be playing with her clit don’t ya think?

Jane: Oh God yes. Wow! That is incredibly sexy! Ha, do you see what “Allison” is doing now?

Karen: Yes it looks like she is now tickling Lili’s inner thighs with her nails as she is wiggling her toes inside her snatch. Hmm those two sensations must be driving Lili crazy. I know it would me.

Jane: Oh yes I see that. And yes it would drive you nuts! I know how ticklish you are there honey (evil smile). Strange though.

Karen: Ya think? This whole thing is kind of pervy and strange for sure but really hot at the same time.

Jane: Oh yeah I know but that’s not the strange I was referring too. See “Allison” is clawing her nails on Lili’s thighs obviously trying to tickle her.

Karen: Yeah so?

Jane: Well it’s strange because Lili doesn’t sound like she’s laughing. I don’t hear her laughing at all. So I wonder if she just likes the feeling of being tickled there but she’s not really that ticklish on her thighs? But that is odd because she told us she’s ticklish everywhere. Do you know what I mean?

Karen: Yes I know what you mean but no, that’s not it. You can be such a moron Jane sometimes. Look, Lili must be gagged right? “Allison” probably gagged her so they wouldn’t call any attention to themselves as they play their little sex games here in the hospital ward. I mean they couldn’t risk Lili laughing her head off as she’s tickled or screaming cries of ecstasy when she cums her brains out from “Allison’s” toes burning a hole in her clit could they?

Jane: (Giggling) Yeah I suppose so. We can’t see her face because that table is in the way but she must be gagged otherwise we’d hear her laugh or at least moan right? Still, though, I don’t hear hardly any sound from Lili. I mean I can hear “Allison’s” fingernails scratching against the nylon between Lili’s legs and inner thighs for God’s sakes but no sound at all from Lili. I would think we’d here a muffled scream or something if she were ticklish there wouldn’t we? I mean we are only about 25 feet away.

Karen: Well not necessarily. If she’s gagged really good, you wouldn’t be able to hear a damn thing unless you were right on top of her. If some big clump of cloth was wadded and stuffed in her mouth and several rolls of tape were wrapped tight around her head you wouldn’t here nothin’. Trust me.

Jane: Listen to you! How do you know so much about it?

Karen: I read ha ha ha. And this girl in college I dated for a while was into bondage and did that to me. She bound and gagged me so good that the girls in the bed right next to me didn’t hear a thing as she licked me to orgasm. I mean you know how loud I get when you make me cum but she gagged me so good no one woke up and man, she made me cum really hard that night (wistful smile). Oh sorry babe. Don’t be jealous. You’re still a much better lover than she was (smiled sheepishly).

Jane: Hmm, I better be (scowled frown).

Lili was indeed laughing hysterically as Sara was lightly clawing her nails inside her plump nylon thighs. She was very ticklish there but again, her gag was way too constrictive to let much of any sound escape her mouth. Sara was performing a harsh tug of war with Lili’s senses. She would stop the tickling motion of her nails inside of Lili’s thighs and knees only to then continue using her sexy nylon clad toes to caress and stroke Lili’s engorged sex organ. Lili would try to squeeze her legs together when Sara engaged her honed weapons of diabolical tickle torture against her luscious and exceptionally ticklish nylon encased thighs, all the while yelping helpless laughter into her gag. Then, almost on cue she would sigh deeply with sexual enjoyment and try to spread her thighs wider in response to Sara’s toes weaving their magic across her impossibly inflated clit.

At this point Sara could hear the two voices of Karen and Jane from just behind the slightly opened door. But their whispers could not be heard by Lili. Sara decided she would let them join the party. She kissed Lili on her tape gagged mouth and said; “don’t go anywhere sweetie, I’ll be right back”. Sara got up and walked slowly to the door and used a hand signal to inform the two voyeurs not to move. She slipped outside the door, closed it quietly, and talked in a whispered voice to the two girls.

Lili could smell Sara’s hair as she kissed her. Poor Lili’s frustrated libido was left to throb unattended between her legs and she sobbed pitifully into her tightly gagged mouth. She wanted to orgasm so badly that she began to slap her butt up and down in a shameless effort to generate any friction against her clit to get her off. Knowing that was hopeless she whimpered like an abandoned puppy longing for her master’s return. She felt so pathetic and weak which due to her submissive nature made her even more aroused.

Sara: Hi, girls my name is “Allison”. I’m Lili’s partner and we are just playing a little sex game in there. You see, it’s close to Lili’s birthday and she always wanted to have sex in her work place. She’s real kinky that way ha ha ha. She likes to be tied, gagged, and tickled. It turns her on very, very much he he he. So, I hope you guys will keep this to yourselves for us? We’d really appreciate it.

Karen: Hi Allison, I’m Karen, and this is Jane. We are both friends and colleagues of Lili and we are also partners.

Sara: Oh yes. She has mentioned you both. Speaks very highly of you too.

Karen: Oh that’s sweet. Lili is a brilliant manager and very nice. And don’t worry we won’t tell anyone. I mean we apologize for watching a bit there and invading your privacy but it was just so fucking hot that we couldn’t turn away (giggle, giggle).

Jane: Yeah, I mean you are stunningly beautiful and Lili is so pretty and nice and as Karen said, this whole thing is really bizarre but so freakin’ sexy too.

Sara: Oh thank you for the compliment and you too are very pretty indeed. Yes we have lots of fun. Hey, so I just thought of something. Would you guys want to watch what I’m doing to Lili up close? She is gagged and blindfolded so she wouldn’t be able to know you are even there at all. I think it would be fun for all of us in a kinky sort of way. What do you think?

Karen and Jane: Oh my God that would be so awesome! We’d love that. We’d pick up some ideas as well I’m sure.

Sara: Great. So just take off your shoes and be really quiet when you enter the room. I see you are both wearing pantyhose so that will help soften your steps too. There are two chairs at the foot of the bed you can sit in and watch me while I tickle, tease, and then make Lili cum her fucking brains out ha ha ha! Won’t that be fun?

Both girls nodded approvingly and then entered the room. They were a bit shocked to see their friend bound, gagged, and blindfolded on the bed but they were also turned on as well. Karen and Jane both thought to themselves that “Allison” was quite adept at this bondage thing because Lili looks really helpless. The ties appeared very strong and completely immobilizing. The gag enveloping Lili’s mouth certainly looked elaborate and was clearly very effective. It was no wonder they couldn’t hear anything from Lili as they saw “Allison” tickling and fondling her before. This girl “Allison” really knew her stuff they concluded.

Karen and Jane watched Sara slip off Lili’s shoes exposing her feet encased in sheer black nylon stockings. They marveled at how beautiful Lili’s feet are. Size 6 ½ or 7 with very deep arches and cute, short, (but not stubby) elegant looking toes. Lili takes very good care of her feet they thought and saw no evidence of callouses. Her feet were very smooth and probably very ticklish.

Sara then applied baby oil to Lili’s nylon covered feet and gently rubbed the oil into her arches, soles, balls of her feet, and toes. The oil felt so good and warm and Sara’s loving touch was so welcoming. Sara’s fingers stroking along Lili’s feet transformed from being brutal weapons of tickle torture to delicate caressing conduits of pleasure. However, she was not naïve. Lili new that Sara was oiling her soles to increase their ticklishness and allow those wicked nails to fly with even more fury and gusto into her ticklish plantar flesh.

Karen and Jane were actually puzzled by Sara’s application of oil and seeing their quizzical looks, she whispered to them “putting oil on her feet will make them even more ticklish (giggle, giggle). Karen and Jane registered collective “ahhas” and mouthed to each other “smart”.

Sara: Lili, I’m going to tickle your feet now baby with my tickle nails and you are going to laugh like never before. I know how very ticklish your feet are and I am going to tickle your most sensitive spots until you go absolutely mad with laughter. How does that sound, hmm?

Lili tried to protest through her gag and was demonstratively shaking her head “NO” trying to yell the words “don’t tickle my feet. Please don’t tickle my feet”. However, despite the fact that Lili was obviously screaming violently into her gag, the sounds were barely audible and totally unintelligible.

Seeing Lili’s objectionable reactions to Sara’s threats, Karen and Jane had concerned looks on their faces. But Sara whispered a reassurance to them.

Sara: Oh guys don’t worry. She loves this. Trust me. It’s all part of the game. She’s going to go totally, totally, crazy when I tickle her feet but she wants this. It gets her off.

Both girls nodded favorably again and were indeed enthralled by this whole scene. Confident that Sara assuaged their fears, she started to tickle the soft delicate skin around Lili’s heals and ankles with her nails. Lili at first tried to resist the light soft scratches of Sara’s nail tickling, but Sara persisted and was using a pinching motion to clip and snip her nails against the nylon fabric of Lili’s rounded heals and ankles. This technique easily broke through Lili’s defiance as she barely lasted 10 seconds before giggling steadily. Sara’s talented talons walked and crawled from the heals just to the beginning of her arch against the ticklish nylon surface of her foot and Lili was soon giggling and laughing.

After tickling around Lili’s soft heals and ankles for a few minutes Sara mouthed silently to the observing ladies; “shhh, watch this” and she proceeded to tie toe cuffs around Lili’s big toes on her feet and then pulled her soles taut. She used the toe cuffs to tie back Lili’s toes and restrain them in such a way that totally immobilized Lili’s feet so she couldn’t curl her toes or the arches of her feet down.

Sara: Okay subLili your feet are completely stuck and I can now tickle them as much as I please. You won’t be able to move your feet at all which means that the balls of your sexy feet, your arches, and the undersides of your toes are going to be at the mercy of my very tickly fingernails (evil smile).

Lili tried to move her feet in any way. She tried to wiggle her toes and manipulate her feet in anyway possible but it was no use. The toe ties were very effective at preventing any appreciable movement of her feet. She was really helpless and at once scared but incredibly excited at the prospect of what Sara’s talented tickle claws would do to her feet. She tried to speak and screech through her gag in dissent but of course she couldn’t be heard.

Sara then leaned in really close to Karen and Jane and quietly whispered to them. Be ready girls; Lili’s going to go ape shit when I tickle the ball of her foot and the area right under her toes. That’s where I will start. She’s extraordinarily ticklish in those places and she’s going to pull real hard on her bonds and scream bloody murder into her gag. But again don’t be concerned. She adores it!

The girls were indeed impressed by Sara’s bondage techniques and felt kind of bad for Lili even though they were confident this was what Lili wants. They smiled broadly at “Allison” and nodded affirmatively as Sara began to gently tickle the ball of Lili’s left foot with her nails. Lili did indeed pull and try to heave her foot out of the way of Sara’s evil tickle nails, but the toe bondage held her foot steady.

Sara: Tickle, tickle, tickle, cute little ball of the foot. Does this tickle? My goodness this toe bondage works wonders, ha, ha. I see you’re trying to wiggle your foot away from my nails but they can’t go anywhere so you just have to laugh you poor thing. Tickle, tickle, tickle. And what about right here? What about this spot right here under your cute, chubby little toes? Is that area ticklish Lili?

Lili mumbled under her gag clearly protesting to Sara and again tried to yank her feet loose. Sara chuckled to herself and shook her head mockingly at Lili and said, “Where do you think your feet are going darling? You can’t move them at all and I can’t here you through your gag so stop trying to speak girl. You know, the way your feet are pulled back like this it’s almost as if you WANT my nails to tickle you under your toes. Is that right, Lili? Is that where you want me to tickle you now? Under your toes? Okay. It will be my pleasure. Oooh I so hope my nails do a good job tickling under your toes. I want you to laugh and be happy so let me position these nails here right under your little toes so I can tickle them good.

Sara then placed the nails of one hand along the area under the toes of Lili’s left foot but did not touch the tips of them yet. The sharp points of Sara’s nails were ominously hovering just above the base of Lili’s nylon clad toe stems. Sara’s fingers could feel the warmth of Lili’s nylon foot as they rested in their waiting position at the base of her toes.

Sara: Hmm, I think my nails are in a good tickle position. I’m just about to wiggle my tickle nails right underneath your toes Lili. Now let’s see how hard I can make you laugh when my nails here start their tickling motion under your toes. Ohh here they come baby. I’m coming after your toes with my tickle nails now. Get ready, get ready.

Sara slowly squirmed just the tips of her nails towards the nylon mesh and barely glanced the fibers of the nylons at the base of the toe stems. Her nails wisped by this area for just a few seconds then stopped as Lili jerked her foot hard against the toe cuffs even from this slight touch.

Lili: Holy shit THAT tickled really bad! Under the toes is usually not a big tickle hot spot on me. But whoa, that was crazy ticklish just now!

Sara: Hmm, oh my. I barely touched you Lili and you nearly broke the toe cuff (giggle, giggle). Let’s see how you like what my nails do next.

With that Sara pulsated these nails in a gentle piercing motion in and out of the nylons covering the base of Lili’s toe area. When the nail tips engaged the oil soaked nylons there she wiggled them slowly always keeping the nails in contact with the thin skin under Lili’s tied back toes. The nails softly jabbed at the nylon mesh and undulated leisurely but steadily under the toes. This motion clearly tickled the delicate nylon flesh under Lili’s toes. In fact, it tickled her very, very much! Lili reflexively tried to curl her toes down to stop Sara’s nails from their gentle and precise scratching of this area.

Lili: “Oh my God this is bad! This is really, really bad! Holy shit those nails tickle. Oh my God those nails of hers twisting and jabbing under my toes are tickling me so much! I’m becoming hysterical. The toe ties are really making my feet helpless. I can’t curl my toes at all. Oh, get out. Get those nails out of there. Jesus, stop scratching those fucking nails under my toes! I’m fucking loosing it!” Lili said as she struggled to bend her toes out of the way of Sara’s nails teasing and tickling under her toes. Sara knew she was driving Lili crazy and verbally teased her.

Sara: Oh, I can tell Lili you love my nails tickling under your toes here. Come on now my sharp tickly little nails. Tickle Lili. Tickle her good right here under her toes, just where she wants it. Kitchie, kitchie, coo. Kitchie, kitchie, coo. Yes she likes it right there. Right under her toes. Lightly scratch and tickle Lili. Tickle, tickle, tickle her right here. Right here under her toes.

Lili was indeed laughing hysterically into her gag as she felt Sara’s nails move and flex into the area under her toes just below the toe stems. Sara’s tickling motion was very gentle and light but the sharpness of the nails against the nylons was communicating unspeakable ticklish feelings to the thin skin under Lili’s toes. Moreover, she was helpless to move her foot or toes out of the line of fire and her defenseless posture increased her ticklishness to intolerable levels. Lili was laughing with wild abandon as Sara’s nails flicked and grazed with complete freedom under her toes. It was excruciating!

Sara: Are my nails doing a good job tickling under your toes Lili? Huh? Are they? I think they are. I can tell you are laughing really, really intensely into your gag and your feet are trying so hard to move away from my fingers so I guess that means my tickle nails are doing a really good job here tickling under your little toes. Oh come on now tickle nails, keep tickling Lili right there, right under her ticklish little toes. You can do it, come on now don’t disappoint Lili little tickly nails and fingers. Make Lili laugh and scream so much. She loves it! Coochie, coochie, coo, and tickle, tickle, tickle right there; tickle right there under Lili’s toes. That’s it, tickle nails, tickle her nylons right here. Make her feel so very tickly! Kitchie, kitchie coo.

Sara’s nails were focused like laser beams on tickling the base under Lilis’ toes and she was going wild! The movement of Sara’s nails wiggling under her toes caused Lili’s lungs to explode like a land mine and catapulted her in a cacophonic laughing fit. Sara’s nails and fingers were grazing ever so delicately yet persistently under Lili’s tender toes for quite a while now and her mind started to scream and beg.

Lili: NO! Oh please, not under my toes! No more tickling under the toes! God, you must stop those horrible tickly fingernails nipping under my toes. My God the touch of her nails are so gentle but so damn tickly and I can’t move my foot at all out of the way. Oh shit, oh shit this is tickling me way too much!

Lili almost wished Sara would dig in harder with her nails thinking that might tickle less. But Sara knows this tickling technique is working famously. Her teasing tickle touch is merely setting Lili up to experience a louder tickling sensation when she begins to dig her nails under Lili’s toes. But all in good time. A very gifted and patient tickler Sara will know just when to change tactics and strike for maximum effect.

Sara: Don’t you just love how good my sharp nails are at tantalizing and tickling you here under your toes Lili? I can hear my nails scratching along your pretty nylons. I love that sound don’t you? It’s the sound of tickles. Kitchie, kitchie, coo. Scratch and tickle under Lili’s toes my little nails and tickle sweet Lili right there, right there, coochie, coochie, coo. Oh Lili you just love my little nail tips tickling right along the base of your toe stems. I know you do. I can almost hear your laugh under that gag you are going so crazy with tickles honey, aren’t you? Aren’t you? Kitchie, kitchie, coo. Shhh. Listen to the scratching sound my nails are making as they knit and weave relentlessly under your nylon toes.

Lili was going wild with laughter. Her own screams were muffled so well that she too could hear Sara’s nails scratch along the ticklish surface of her imprisoned nylon toes. The itching sound re-enforced the hellishly ticklish sensations flooding her brain. Beads of sweat were pouring across Lili’s forehead and made her hair motionless as she reflexively whipped her head side to side in response to Sara’s nails points stimulating the insufferably ticklish nylon enveloped skin underneath her toes.

Sara: Hey tickle nails, I think Lili wants us to tickle both her feet under these toes doesn’t she? Yes, I think she does. Okay, here comes my other nails to join the tickle party (she said in a singing like voice). Tickle, tickle, tickle under your cute toes Lili. My pointy little nails are going to tickle you here under the toes on both feet. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, tickle nail fingers under Lili’s toes. Tickle her. Tickle her really good, right there. Oh she likes it right in there. Right there underneath her toes. Go ahead, tickle her my tickly nails! Make this helpless little bitch laugh her head off!

With that, Sara did the same thing to her other foot and was now delicately but resolutely digging under the toes of both feet. Lili’s laughter was becoming absurdly forceful under her gag and she felt like a wild animal in a cage urgently trying to evade Sara’s cunningly effective nails tickling under her toes. Sara’s nails were ferocious in their assault. Her nail points scratched the ticklish base of Lili’s toe stems with uncanny precision as they glanced firmly along the thinly veiled nylon flesh.

Lili: Oh my God NO! Not both feet! Not under the toes on both feet! Oh come on this is too much. Oh stop moving those nails like that. That fucking tickles so much, it’s not real! I’m loosing my Goddamn mind.

Sara was now varying the direction, speed, and pressure of her tickle attack which prevented this area from acclimating to the ticklish feelings. Sara would lightly flutter her nails under the toes of one foot for 15 seconds, then remove them for about 2 seconds, then dig her nails in more forcefully in a clawing motion for another 15 to 20 seconds.

Also, starting just under the big toe, using her index fingernail she would stab and then very quickly flick this fingernail all across the undersides of Lili’s toes from the big toe to the pinky toe. This would be followed by a technique where she would use her index and second finger of one hand to tease and tickle the toe stems of the big and second toe while these same two fingers on her other hand would tickle just inside the crease of her other three toes on the same foot. Sara was playing with Lili’s toes like a concert pianist and Lili was laughing hysterically in response to the deft nail tickling.

Karen and Jane were thinking “wow this chick is such a good tickler and Lili seems really, really ticklish under her toes. “Allison” has learned just how and where to tickle Lili’s feet in that specific area. But interestingly, Lili didn’t think she was THIS ticklish under her toes. But obviously Sara’s nails were indeed doing an expert like job tickling her there.

Lili: Oh my God, why does she have to be so fucking good at tickling under my toes? I don’t get it. When Allison tickles under my toes it usually registers a 6 or 7 out of 10 on “my most ticklish place tickle scale”. But when this bitch’s nails tickles me there it feels like a 10 out of 10! Why? My Alley is a really good tickler.

Lili thought her elevated sensitivity must be a combination of her orgasm denial, the toe bondage, and all the other sensory deprivation she is experiencing that has elevated all her tickle regions to new heights of ticklish sensitivity. Also, Sara’s verbal teasing is very affective. Lili has discovered that a good verbal teaser can really increase her ticklishness. Allison has become a good verbal teaser but again this woman Sara has it down to a science. All of Sara’s talents has put her head and shoulders above any ticklers Lili has ever experienced, including her lover Allison. It is clear now that Sara has fine tuned her tickle skills to such a high degree that she’s able to increase the ticklishness of any area on a person she focuses on. She’s already had a similar experience when Sara tickled her under her arms which are normally a 9 or 10. But Sara’s tickling torrents made her arm pits into an 11! If this trend keeps up, Lili thought she will lose the rest of her mind when Sara explores her soles and arches. No matter what the reason, all Lili knows is that if Sara doesn’t stop tickling the section under her toes, soon she will laugh herself out of consciousness.

Sara witnessed Lili’s labored laughing fits and let her breathe for a moment. She didn’t want Lili to pass out yet but she wanted to give Karen and Jane a good show. She knew that Lili would not be able to endanger the interrogation process because being blindfolded and gagged did not allow Lili to know what was happening around her and even if she did she would not be able to say anything anyway. Besides any cries for help would not be understood and would be interpreted by Karen and Jane as just part of the game. This kind of risk taking was very exciting to Sara.

Meanwhile, Karen and Jane were staring closely and intently as Sara was showing off her amazing tickling skills. After giving Lili a rest, Sara became more aggressive now as one set of nails was viciously tickling under Lili’s toes while the other four nails were grating and clawing at the ball of her foot just at the top of the arch. Lili’s mouth was wide open under her gag and she was screeching like a wild bird.

Lili: Oh my God, not under the toes and the ball of my foot at the same time! How cruel can this bitch get?

Sara then motioned to Karen to grab onto the rope tied to Lili’s toe cuff. She did and Sara positioned the toe bond so that Lili’s toes spread a bit wider. Sara then whispered into Karen’s ear “just hold on to this rope here to keep her toes spread out. I’m going to now tickle between her toes so I need her toes spread out wide and her arch pulled back. When I start to tickle Lili’s toes now, she’s going to go wild and pull hard to try and bend her foot away and clamp her toes down. I need you to hold on to that rope tight so she can’t bring her toes together or flex her arch okay”? Karen nodded and smiled.

Lili: Oh God now what?! Now my toes are spread out and I can’t bring them together. Obviously she’s going to tickle between my toes. It can’t be any worse than when she tickled the base of my toes, can it? I mean I’m ticklish between my toes but no more than the undersides of them. But then again, I didn’t think the undersides of my toes were as insanely ticklish as they just felt either. Unfortunately, I have a feeling this is going to tickle really bad!

Again, a part of Lili wanted Sara to keep tickling her feet because she was becoming very sexually aroused and Sara’s tickle talents were giving her a sense of sexual excitation she has never had before even though she was clearly being tortured. Being oblivious to her surroundings, Lili erroneously thought that Sara had tied another rope to anchor the toe cuff as she felt her toes spread a bit wider, unknowing it was her colleague Karen doing Sara’s dirty work.

Sara: Okay now Lili my nails are ready to really get your toes. They are spread out now and every single spot on them is available to me and I’m going to tickle the shit out of them just like you like! Coochie, coochie, coo Lili’s toes. Do your feel this nail tickle in between your big and second toe Lili, while this nail tickles the stems of your other little piggies? You like that Lili? Tickle, tickle, tickle, toes. Kitty, kitty, kitty, Lili between your toes. I know you are so very ticklish between each of your toes here. You can’t stop my nails from tickling your tootsies Lili. Kitty, kitty, kitty. I don’t think you really want them to stop though, huh baby? No. You want my tickle nails to find the tickle spots between your toes and tickle them so good don’t you? Don’t you? Okay tickle nails. Tickle little Lili’s toes as best you can. Look for all the tickle spots on and in between her toes. Tickle this one, and then this one, and then this one. Aw the baby toe loves being tickled doesn’t she, doesn’t she? Especially right here under the baby toe. Come on tickle nail, tickle under Lili’s baby piggy toe. Coochie, coochie, coo. Yes, come on tickle nails, coochi Lili’s tootsies good. Coochi her toes really good!

Sara’s verbal teasing as she continued her deviously effective toe tickling was infuriating to Lili and sending her into several bouts of ticklish mirth. With Karen pulling on the toe ties securing Lili’s toes and foot in a steady position, it was very easy for Sara’s sinisterly effective nails to probe and scratch the impossibly ticklish spaces in between Lili’s toes and the soft delicately ticklish skin along their base and stems. Lili was being tickle tortured like never before. Never has she felt the touch of someone’s nails be so overwhelmingly ticklish as Sara’s. She would press her index fingernail through the fine nylon mesh and worm it back and forth along the thin, ticklish skin and Lili would erupt in un-Godly tones of laughing desperation through her gag. These sounds could almost be audible due to their intensity but they were mostly still muted.

Sara: Aw are your little tootsies begging mommy to stop tickling them? Are they? Are they saying, “please mommy stop scratching your sharp tickly nails all over me. They tickle too much. Are your toes begging me to stop flicking and stroking their pointy tips into the nooks and crannies between them? Are your toes crying for mommy not to tickle them any more huh cutie? Aw but mommy loves to tickle toes. Yes she does. Tickle, tickle, tickle up and down your toes. Oh yes tickle nails wiggle right here between Lili’s toes. Oh that tickles her so very much. Laugh Lili, laugh as mommy tickles and tickles your toes. Kitchie, kitchie, coo. As Sara was depositing her nails all over Lili’s toes, Lili’s mind was imploding.

Lili: Oh for the love of God stop invading my toes with your nails! This is too sadistic. And stop describing your tickles. THAT’S really driving me insane!

Lili’s toes were grumbling and begging for relief from Sara’s wicked nails, but they were tireless in their offensive attack. Sara’s nails searched methodically and carefully for the most ticklish spots in between and around her toes and she would use various tempos, angles, and force when applying her nail tips to these areas.

Lili’s body betrayed her time and again when Sara hit the hot tickle zones of her toes. The result of this onslaught was Lili’s strong, steady and hardy laughter. Tears streamed down her cheek bones and wetted the tape of her gag as she felt Sara’s nails ravage her delicate nylon draped toe skin. She was being expertly tickle tortured and she knew it. She would have sold her mother into slavery if Sara would just stop her nails from invading, finding, and then exploiting every single ticklish spot on her toes. She thought Allison tortured her good with her tickles, but she is now experiencing what REAL tickle torture feels like and it is both excruciatingly uncomfortable and wildly arousing!

Meanwhile, the mouths of Karen and Jane were slack-jawed as they observed Sara’s proficient and disciplined tickling of Lili’s toes and of Lili’s insane reactions to this tickling.

Karen and Jane simultaneously mouthed silently to each other “between the toes? Who the hell would think to tickle someone between their toes? When the girls think of tickling feet they think to tickle the arches, soles, and ball of the foot, but the toes?. Never. Obviously Karen and Jane experienced people tickling their feet numerous times before but no one they knew was ever creative or clever enough to tickle them just underneath or between their toes. Apparently, Lili is unbearably ticklish underneath and between her toes. Granted, Karen and Jane had ticklish feet and Jane more so than Karen, but they both wondered if either one of them would be ticklish in such an odd place. Seeing Sara tickle Lili there the two women unconsciously curled their toes as if to protect them against “Allison’s” voracious tickle nails.

It was becoming very evident to them that “Allison” was very experienced at bondage and exceptionally good at tickling. She was driving Lili out of her mind and they wondered how long they would be able to stand “Allison’s” tickling advances. They felt both intrigued and scared by the prospect of being at the mercy of “Allison’s” nails.

Sara’s nails were putting a tickle charge into Lili’s toes the likes of which she never felt before.
Karen was surprised at how forceful Lili pulled on the rope binding her big toe in a herculean effort to curl her toes and stop Sara’s wicked nails do their tickle dance on her vulnerable toes.

Sara then wrapped a piece of soft yarn around Lili’s baby toe and motioned Karen to gently pull on this yarn so it effectively separated it from the forth toe. This exposed the space between these two toes. Sara mouthed silently to Karen “hold it tight” while Lili thought Sara tied the end off to hold her pinky and fourth toe apart.

Sara : Okay Lili, mommy’s going to tickle in between your pinky toe because that’s your favorite right? Here comes my tickle nail to get your pinky toe Lili. Coochie, coochie, coo. Tickle Lili’s baby toe little tickle nail.

Sara’s index fingernail depressed the nylon mesh and plunged into the toe crevice between Lili’s pinky and forth toe and playfully stroked and itched the nylon surface contacting these toes. As predicted Lili wailed obscene cries of laughter into her gag and attempted to curl her toes. If she could only at least trap Sara’s nail there she could stop it’s moving pattern which was tickling her to pieces. But Karen was doing a good job holding these toes spread. Sara then decided to increase the intensity of her toe tickling attack and used all her nails to great efficacy. One set of nail tips returned to scratching along the undersides of Lili’s toes while other nails pricked and jabbed in between some toes, grazed up and down toe stems, and even flicked at the very tips of her toes. The different sensations were wrecking havoc on Lili’s sensory systems and she was so light headed from laughing she felt drunk. Lili was pounding earth shattering laughing sounds into her gag and bouncing her head up and down on her pillow trying anything to avert the insane ticklish feelings coursing through her toes as she felt Sara’s nails poke, wiggle, and scratch them.

Meanwhile, Karen was transfixed on Sara’s fingernails exploring and exploiting Lili’s ticklish toes. She marveled at Sara’s precision for striking all the ticklish recesses of Lili’s trapped toes. Observing Sara tickle Lili’s toes was like watching a painter craft a picture on a canvas. She watched the uncanny diversity of Sara’s nails motioning in and around Lili’s toes. One nail would flick quickly and consistently under the pad of Lili’s big toe while another nail would worm and tickle in between her 2nd and 3rd toes. Sara would also use her index nail to draw tiny circles around the meaty part of Lili’s toes one at a time, ever so carefully teasing the nylon yarn enveloping these toes. Then she’d change again and use all the nails on one hand to dig hard under all of Lili’s toes on one foot while the other set of nails would scratch up and down the stems of them. Karen thought “Allison” was a true tickle artist and she could barely hear the savage cries of mirth coming from Lili’s gagged mouth.

For her part, Jane was smiling broadly at Karen and obviously enjoying Lili’s torture in a twisted way. She had a bit of a sadistic streak in her. Lili was begging Sara to stop with her mind.

Lili: Oh please stop! Sara please stop your nails tickling my poor helpless toes. I can’t stand it. I just can’t stand it. Get your nails away from my toes. Oh your nails, oh your fucking nails. They tickle so bad. Christ, tickle anywhere but my toes! Go back to my underarms. Wait. My armpits are way worse than my toes. At least I think they are. Why the fuck would I want her to tickle my underarms instead of my toes? For that matter, why am I so damn ticklish in between and around my toes all of a sudden? It doesn’t make any sense.

Indeed, never had Lili been so effectively and mercilessly tickled between and around her toes. In her experience she simply wasn’t THIS ticklish on her toes; until NOW. She thought Sara’s nails must have some magic power to evoke such crushingly ticklish sensations on an otherwise marginally ticklish area like her toes. For sure her toes were ticklish and Allison was able to make her beg for mercy when she tickled her toes but she never had to use her safe word when tickled there. But she would have screamed her safe word 10 times over to stop Sara from tickling her toes if she thought that would work. And if she were allowed the opportunity to speak, she would have given Sara any information she wanted if she would just stop flicking and jabbing those evil nails of hers in between and all over her toes. The ticklish feelings of those nails on her toes were brutally exasperating.

Lili: My God if this evil bitch tickles me like this on my arches, my most ticklish spot, I will surely pass out from laughing if not go completely insane!

Once again the thought of Sara’s skillful nails dragging across her arches both terrified and sexually excited her. Lili was about to loose consciousness when Sara stopped and allowed her to rest. She wheezed into her gag like an asthmatic patient trying to get her lungs to recover. She was exhausted from laughing and struggling but her sex was also powerfully aroused. Lili felt a pool of wetness from her pussy trickle up against the back of her leg and butt. She greatly wanted Sara to make her cum even though she knew this desire was a betrayal.

Sara whispered softly to her female onlookers “now that I’ve tickled Lili’s toes like that, she’s ready to orgasm. I’m going to make her snatch explode and squirt so much cum it will flood the bed (giggle, giggle)”. Karen and Jane put hands over their mouths to stifle their giggles at the idea of seeing their bound and gagged co-worker orgasm right in front of them! It was a very erotic thought indeed.

Sara took her position at the end of the bed and just as before inserted a set of her lovely nylon clad toes up Lili’s soaking wet vaginal hole. Lili immediately cried sounds of ecstasy into her gag and longed for these graceful and beautifully talented toes in her loins to bring her orgasmic relief. The tickling indeed elevated her sexual arousal to unprecedented levels. Sara’s now wet nylon toes instantly shot to Lili’s swollen clit and they began to dip, dab, and stroke her there. All the girls smiled widely as the sounds emanating from Lili’s gag changed from screaming cries of laughter to sexually derived moans of intense pleasure. These sounds became louder and louder as Sara’s toes lovingly and expertly stroked her clit. Karen and Jane both thought “wow, those are some talented little toes. Lili’s going wild and her orgasm is going to be insane.”

And as Sara’s nylon meshed toes caressed around Lili’s clit, her orgasm was building up. When Sara gripped Lili’s love knob in between her big and second toe as before and tugged on it, it sent Lili over the edge. She came like a geyser and her pussy fluid gushed out of her with such force it felt like a water pick flosser spraying in between Sara’s nylon toes. It almost tickled Sara. Her release was the most intense surge of pleasure she has ever felt and the endorphin rush was so powerful Lili had several orgasms in succession. Her teeth grinded ferociously into the cloth wadding of her gag as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her loins. She wanted now to hug and kiss Sara’s gorgeous nylon toes in gratitude. The force of her orgasm almost frightened her and she felt an ache in her arms and legs. It took several minutes for Lili’s system to calibrate and calm down. Her breath slowed, and she was able to enjoy the warmth of ecstasy for a moment as she felt her sex juices flow like a water fall down against her leg.

Then… without warning Sara gently gripped and pulled back on the rope wrapped around the toe cuff of Lili’s big toe and then dug the rounded fingernail points of one hand strongly into Lili’s arch. She pulsed these shortened fingernails horizontally across the nylon surface. Lili’s lungs almost deflated as air exploded from them and the horrible tickling sensations crashed into her nerve endings. The force of her laugh would have expelled the now drool soaked cloth gagging her mouth had it not been for the ball gag and the multiple reams of tape wrapped tightly around her skull. Letting go of the rope, she then deposited the sharp points adorning the fingernails of this hand and shaping them like a falcon claw, she scratched the middle of Lili’s arch lightly but very quickly in a vertical motion.

Meanwhile, the short rounded nail tips were digging firmly and wiggling wildly into the meaty center of the arch on the other foot. The tickling rush was uncanny and Lili’s breath left her with such great propulsion so quickly that her laughter went silent almost immediately. This is real tickle torture thought Lili. Her orgasm made her arches many times more ticklish than she thought possible. The gifted nails of this sadistic woman were sending her into ticklish fits that were completely unfamiliar to Lili. It’s as if she were never tickled before in her life and she is experiencing these sensations for the first time. The ticklish feelings were so catastrophic she felt lost, and deserted in a world she had no recollection or knowledge of. Karen and Jane could only hear the itching sound of Sara’s nail tips coursing across the nylon decorated arch of Lili’s foot. They could see Lili’s blood flushed cheeks smashing up against the strong tape gagging her mouth but could hear no sound. The itch, itch, itch sound of nails on Lili’s nylon arches was almost deafening and the only noise emanating from the room. Karen and Jane mouthed “is she okay” silently to “Allison”. Not skipping a beat or losing stride, Sara nodded her head affirmatively and mimed “she’s fine. She’s just in tickle shock but she loves this”.

However, Lili was not loving Sara’s nails tickling her arches. Doomed to a silent mirth, she’s been locked in a cloud of such absurd hilarity that her mind has failed to grasp the meaning of it all. Instead of distracting these enthusiastic ticklish sensations from her brain, Sara’s next words only resulted in elevating their devastation.

Sara: Aw, is someone laughing silently again? Or doesn’t this tickle anymore Lili? Which is it huh my little tickle slut? Are my fingernails really tickling you to madness and you just can’t breathe or have I screwed up my tickling and desensitized your feet? Well, I think it’s the former because your cheeks are puffed out trying to bust out of the gag ha, ha ha. Oh poor tickle slut Lili. Are my little sharp tickle nails just too much for your widdle arches to take as I ever so gently scrape and claw them along your pantyhose? Hmm, that sound. Oh the sound of my nails crawling and tickling your hosed arches is music to my ears. I want to only hear my nails glide and graze your nylons here. Keep laughing silently you fucking tickle whore. Laugh quietly until you pass out. Oh that’s it my finely tuned tickle tools, tickle my Lili’s arches. Wreck her deep, delicate, and insanely ticklish nylon covered arches. Tickle, tickle, tickle little arches. Make her pass out from your tickles. Kitchie, kitchie, coo.

Lili: Oh God no! Please. Oh please, don’t make me pass out. Just, just, please, please slow your tickles on my arches and let me take one breath. Just one breath please. Oh no don’t speed up your nails and dig in a bit more to tickle me harder. Oh you cruel, cruel thing. You know my arches are my absolute worst tickle spot and after my orgasm they are left 10 times more ticklish. But of course that was your plan all along wasn’t it? Wasn’t it, you nasty bitch. Bind me, gag me, tickle the shit out of me, sexually tease me, deny my orgasm, then make me cum several times to then once again tickle the breath out of me. Nice. Oh so now you are moving your nails even faster along my arches on both feet. Is that really necessary? I’m already in silent laughter mode. What more do you want? Oh man, you are harsh. What now? So you’re devastating my arch with the really sharp nail tips of one hand while you probe and tickle in between my now ridiculously ticklish toes with the other rounded index fingernail?

Well, it seems that little fingernail sure remembered just where those tickle spots are between my toes didn’t she? Fucking nylons make feet and toes so much more ticklish. I hate them now. Seriously though, how can one set of your nails move so quickly and furiously to tickle my arch while the index finger nail on your other hand so softly and cleverly excavates and wiggles into all the ticklish spaces between and around my toes? Holy shit. Now THAT’S talent! Amazing! I’ve got to hand it to you Sara. You are a fucking mind-blowingly good tickler! I’ve been gang tickled by several people before; two bitches on my feet each armed with sharp nails and dental flossers running up and down my soles, arches, between my toes, etc. while two other girls scribbled their girly little sharp nails in my arm pits. They almost fucking killed me but I never used my safe word. Yeah, I was proud I didn’t punk out and safe word because that was the worst tickling of my life! Until YOU! Jesus, how can YOU tickle me better than those four really good ticklers? I gotta admit, you’re the best. I would have safe worded a hundred times by now, not that you would listen. You are a heartless, and merciless tickler, with exceptional skills; a deadly combination for your tickle victims as I now know. My Allison is a great tickler, but you, holy crap you’re inhumanly good!

Oh Jesus, digging hard into both arches now are we? My lungs are going to collapse this tickles so fucking bad! How the hell did you know this combination would drive me over the edge? Why do your tickles make every part of my foot much more tickly than they have ever been before? What’s with those nails of yours girl? Why must your nails make my feet so much more tickly? Well mission accomplished bitch. Your tickling worked. I am about to pass out because your nails gnawing on my nylon arches is tickling me so much I can’t breathe. I simply can’t draw in enough breath not with how well you are tickling me and certainly not with the way you gagged me. I am loosing consciousness. Happy you evil whore? Fucking ****! Hmm, I think I LOVE YOU!

Sara continued scratching her nails along Lili’s arches for another minute causing her intense tickle pain. She then stopped for a brief moment and Lili was able to catch her breath and remained conscious. As Lili was offered a brief respite, Sara was now about to pull out the coup de grace. Lying down face up Sara placed her slender athletic legs over Lili’s thighs stretching them so her feet reached the underarms. Sara’s nylon toenails then began a fiendish tickle ballet into the hollows of Lili’s armpits. The soft nylon yarn surrounding Sara’s toes spun and stimulated the very ticklish nerve endings in the flesh of Lili’s pits and her reaction to Sara’s toes invading them was even more intense then before. Her post-orgasm ticklishness was ridiculous and sending Lili into a mirthful abyss.

Lili: NO. GOD! NOT THERE! Not your toes in my armpits again! Oh for the love of sanity get those horribly tickly nylon toes out of my pits. I’m going to die laughing. I just know it!

Once again Sara could move each set of toes differently. The toes of her left foot were wiggling quickly but firmly along the surface of Lili’s right armpit while Sara’s right foot was scrunched so that her big toe could dig in and focus on tickling the very center of the Lili’s left armpit.

To top off her torture, Sara used her sharper set of nails to scratch the middle of Lili’s left arch in a horizontal assertive motion; pushing the nylon material forcefully from the center to the side of the foot.

Lili: NO! Not across my arches. Fuck that tickles so bad! So you remembered just how to use those nails to produce the absolute most ticklish feeling on my arch? Of course you did. Why am I surprised? I shouldn’t be by now. Fucking tickle talented ****.

Lastly, Sara’s shorter nailed hand was positioned directly underneath Lili’s toes and gently clawed them in unison precisely under the ridge of the toe stems. The toe cuffs pulling Lili’s foot taut exposed both these areas allowing Sara to attack them accurately and effortlessly.

Lili: Oh shit! Damn toe cuffs. Not the toes! Not under the toes again in the exact spot where you discovered it tickled so badly before you evil whore! How are you able to attack my most ticklish areas again with such accuracy using the exact same rhythm and touch that sent me into tickle orbit the first time? I mean, shouldn’t it take you at least a few test scratches and tickles to find the exact “spots” again like a normal tickler? Apparently not.

Lili’s nervous system entered a state of tickle shock. She reflexively pulled hard against her bonds but the laughter being forced out of her lungs and blunted by the gag caused her to drift into silent laughter very quickly. Sara continued this evil tickling ensemble for a minute longer until she saw Lili’s cheeks deflate and her foot go flaccid. She realized she made Lili pass out and stopped.

Karen: Wow! Is she passed out?

Jane: Yup I think so.

Sara: Yes. She’s done ha ha ha. It never fails, tickling her pits and feet at the same time like that always causes her to pass out (evil smile).

Jane: That was awesome “Allison”.

Sara: Hmm, glad you girls liked it. Now I would like some alone time with Lili if you don’t mind.

Karen: Oh sure. No problem. But..

Sara: But what dear?

Karen: Well..would you teach us how to tickle like that? I mean you are obviously like some kind of professional tickler or something because Lili went out of her tree when you tickled her.

Jane: Yeah, I mean, you made her pass out from tickling her for Christ sake ha, ha, ha. I’ve never seen that happen to anyone before. That’s some mad skills you got there girl (giggling).

Sara: Well I’m flattered ladies. It just takes practice that’s all. But I’d be happy to give you lessons sometime. Tell you what. I’ll talk to Lili and see if she’s okay with me giving you tickle lessons and we’ll go from there. Sound good?

Karen: Sure. That would be great! Okay. Well, have fun. We’ll leave you two love birds alone now. Great to finally meet you.

Sara: Likewise ladies. Bye, bye.

The two ladies picked up there shoes and walked quietly out of the room and closed the door. Sara stroked Lili’s cheeks lovingly and revived her with smelling salts. Lili was still groggy from the ordeal felt exhausted.

Sara: Lili darling, will you now give me the combination to your safe please?

Lili vehemently shook her head YES and tried to cry out the words “YES” through her gag. She could not take Sara’s tickling and teasing anymore and she wanted to be untied and released. She was at the limit of her endurance.

Sara: Good girl! Now once I take this gag off, if you attempt to scream I will knock you out, take you to my dungeon and make you my permanent tickle slave. No one will ever know where you are or hear from you again. Do you understand you pathetic, weak, bitch?

Lili nodded “YES” again and promised not to scream when un-gagged not that these words were understood but Sara was confident Lili got the message and agreed.

Sara removed the gag and gave Lili water to drink immediately knowing she was becoming dehydrated from laughing and sweating. She also loosened the bonds but did not completely untie her. The loosened strapped allowed Lili’s muscles to relax a bit and made her more comfortable.

Sara: Well Lili, before you give me what I came for I have a surprise for you. Sara took out her cell phone and called a number. “We’re done. Come on up. We are in room 245”.

Lili: Who was that you called? Another tickle torturer? Please no. No more tickles. I’m ready to give you anything you want. I haven’t screamed and I won’t just please no more tickles.

Lili was almost sobbing as she pleaded with Sara but Sara cupped her face in her hands and said.

Sara: Don’t worry sweetie. You’re going to love this surprise.

Just then Lili’s lover Allison came into the room. Lili’s eye’s lit up and the warmth of her smile could have melted the paint in the room.

Lili: Alley? What are you doing here? Why did you call Allison Sara? What’s going on?

Sara began to untie Lili and she messaged her arms and legs which ached terribly from the tight restraints.

Allison: Lili darling remember it’s your birthday tomorrow and I thought I would surprise you with a fantasy you always wanted. Did you like it? Wasn’t it great?!

Lili: Wait! You, you set this whole thing up? You hired this woman Sara to set up a fake interrogation scene knowing she would tie me up, tickle torture me within an inch of my life, make me orgasm, and tickle me again until I passed out? Do I have this right?

Sara: Yup you sure do honey ha, ha, ha.

Allison: Lili my love are you upset? I thought you would enjoy this. I mean we have talked about our respective sexual fantasies before and you articulated this one for me many times; down to a tee.

Lili: Yes that’s true but I always thought it would be YOU to fulfill my tickle and sex fantasy. I envisioned you would tie me, gag me, tickle me, and make me cum, not a total stranger and certainly not under this false pretext! Hmm, but I must say, it was AWESOME! I know your heart was in the right place Alley and you wanted to please me. You are indeed my true love ☺

Allison and Lili passionately kissed and embraced expressing their love and devotion to each other. Lili’s anger was replaced by feelings of warmth and gratitude.

Allison: Aw my poor Lili you look like you got the shit tickled out of you huh girl (evil chuckle)? Sara’s really, really good isn’t she?

Lili: Oh my fucking God! Sara, you are such a phenomenal tickler! I’ve never been so helpless to laugh in my life! I was ready to tell you anything you wanted to know.

Sara: Thank you so much Lili. I had so much fun tickling you. You are so very sensitive in so many places. You were an easy tickle victim he he he.

Allison: What was the worst place she got you Lili? Was it your armpits or your arches? I know those are your real weak zones ha ha ha.

Lili: Oh my pits and arches were terrible, just terrible. But it was the WAY she tickled them that was simply unbearable. And she remembered each tickle spot exactly and knew just how to tickle each of those places to drive me nuts. It was an unbelievable torture. I didn’t think being tickled like that was possible.

Allison: Oh I know, I know! Weren’t you amazed at how she could move her fingers and toes in totally different ways to tickle different places? And didn’t you love her verbal teasing? Wasn’t her taunting and descriptions of how she was tickling you maddening?

Lili: Definitely! Her verbal teasing was crazy good. Drove me wild. I must say though that my toes, right underneath and in between them was dreadfully ticklish! That was unexpected. Sara, I totally freaked out when you tickled my toes. In fact, I passed out when you dug those nails right underneath my toes and wiggled them while you scratched along my arch. Holy fucking shit that was insanely ticklish.

Sara: Yes. Yes you sure did. Let’s see, the baby toe, up the sides of your second toe and the pad of your big toe were phenomenally ticklish (wild grin).

Lili: Yes! And also when you scratched your nails directly underneath my toes you made me cry with laughter. I would have safe worded right then and there. Sara, you are awesome! Simply an awesome tickler in every way.

Sara: Thank you my dear.

Allison: Lili that is interesting about your toes ‘cause when I tickle your toes you don’t go that nuts. You scream and beg for sure but not crawl out of your skin like you do when I get your arches or armpits☺

Lili:. Yes I know, but those nails of hers on my toes were just too much for me. Not sure why.

Sara: Practice and patience my dear. I’ve spent many hours tickling and tickling toes trying many different approaches, honing my craft. Most ticklers are not students of the flesh the way I am. They tickle an area for a bit like the toes and if they don’t get the reaction they want they move on. Not me. No, I try a variety of mechanics when tickling an area until I find one that works best. Now, with you Lili, it was just a matter of finding the right style, tempo, and pressure to apply to your toes to make you come unglued.. Once I found the precise pattern, depth, and speed that my nails needed to be to pursue on your toes they were mine. I guess I succeeded ha, ha, ha.

Lili: You sure did! Best toe tickler in the biz. But hold on a sec. Alley how did you know how good Sara is at tickling? You seem to know quite a bit about her approach and skills.

Allison: Well, when I contacted Sara through an agency I had to test her out to see if she could really tickle torture you. I wanted her to be a better tickler than me because I knew that only a truly exceptional tickler would be able to break you down and make you pass out. So, I had her tickle ME first. Since I am not quite as ticklish as you, I figured if Sara could get me to give up, safe word, or pass out I knew she would be up to the job. I asked her to interrogate me about your tickle spots and she was to tickle torture me until I gave them up. Well, needless to say, I gave them up alright ha, ha, ha. She tickled me to tears. I couldn’t give up the info fast enough ha ha ha. I literally thought I was going to die from her tickles. And I can speak to Sara’s talents for tickling toes as well. I never realized how ticklish I was between my toes and when she tickled me there I nearly blew out a lung! But what really killed me was she tickled under my arms with her nylon toes while she scratched and wiggled her fingers in between my big and second toe at the same time. Oh man that was it! I couldn’t take that at all and gave up he, he, he.

Lili: So Sara you didn’t lie about that. You actually did tickle Allison for information about me. Well at least that makes me feel a little better about all of this ha, ha, ha.

Allison: No she was telling the truth there. Looks like Lili and I both succumbed to your wicked good tickle talents Sara. Bravo!

Lili: Alley honey did you instruct Sara to give me an orgasm? You didn’t mind that Sara gave me head? Was that part of the plan?

Allison: Of course it was silly. That was the whole point! In order for Sara to break you and totally fulfill your fantasy she HAD to make you orgasm then tickle you again. I encouraged her to tease you and engage in orgasm denial to make your subjugation complete.

Lili: Okay. I get it. Gosh, you must really love me! I’m the luckiest girl in the world.

Allison: Aw come here you my beautiful BBW. Nothing makes me happier than to see you happy.
Lili and Allison embraced and kissed again. This was the best birthday gift Lili ever had and Allison ever gave. They both thanked Sara for the gift of her talents and Sara was very flattered and gratified.

Sara: I’ll leave you two girls alone now. I’m so glad you enjoyed yourselves. It was my pleasure. Call me anytime. Maybe I could tickle you both together!

The End

Bravo!! this is a piece I will hold dear to my fetish heart. This is deemed to be a classic one day! Awesome job Musictkls...!!

holy cow "Lili has Fans!!" besides me...woweeee...mr. musictkls that is some story you penned there sir...wow!! love it

Thank you flash112 for your kind and thoughtful complements! They really mean so much. And Ticklephehe is a true inspiration! So happy you like it!

An "Inspiration" eh you say....sounds like a sequel in the making

This is very nice. I like it I would love to write a Story together with you @musictkls

super masterpeice at all levels well presented, covering all aspects of tickling, loved the gags and suspense and the teasing element.

Thank you No Mercy and tklfeather10 for your kind and insightful comments on my story! They are very much appreciated. No Mercy I would be interested in writing a story with you as well. PM me and we can chat about it:)

Thank you THEDARKTECHIE and love feet for your positive feedback:) It is much appreciated!

Thank you thewindowguy64! Your positive feedback is very much appreciated:)

I'm just Soooooooooooooooooooo honored to be the character you chose to use in this story ~~!!

It was my pleasure my dear ticklephehe! Your brilliant stories were an inspiration for sure! I am working on a sequel as we speak. Boy do you get it good in the sequel. Sara and her minions are simply off the chain when they tickle you next he he he! I almost feel bad for you...almost (evil grin)

omg I think I'm in love with sara and those nails! FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Catwoman! Your positive feedback is very kind and appreciated. I know Sara's nails are deviously devastating lol. Would you like her to tickle you as well in a story or you her? Let me know and I can scribe a theme if I can.

Thank you purple2306 and of course the "my star" ticklephehe! I am in the processes of writing another sequel story featuring "you" as well! Hope you are good:)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back