• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle play, temperature play, and fun with my Christmas present. M/f married couple.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
So my awesome husband/Dom bought me a Lelo Smart Wand for Christmas. I am liking it better than our Hitachi Magic Wand and it is wireless! I rarely write true stories because to be honest he tickles me just about every night. This last session was a little more unique.

So I stripped naked and laid down on our four post bed. My husband proceeded to cuff my wrists, but left my ankles unbound, so I could hold my Christmas present between my legs. He had agreed to throwing in some temperature play, so I grabbed some ice, baby oil, my blow dryer, and a chux pad to go under my feet. He started off by tickling my upper body. I immediately jumped and howled with laughter. I was trying really hard to hold the Lelo in between my legs. Then he moved to my feet and started off with ice. Ice tickles a lot if you've never tired it. It was a struggle to keep the Lelo in place, but I somehow managed. Then he applied the baby oil and turned on the hair dryer. Got my feet nice and hot then stopped. He was looking for the hair brush which I knew where it was. He grabbed a metal fork out of my toys bag and proceeded to heat it up. I freaked out and said, "Oh my God that is metal it will get so hot!" He said, "I know and so you better tell me where the hair brush is." I told him right away and then he also turned on the wand. The brush tickled like he'll, but I managed to have one orgasm. Then he let me out of the cuffs, so I could worship his feet while getting off again with the wand.

You and your husband really know how to have fun! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back