• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi again

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I'm back. I know I left on sort of bad terms, and then my PC shot, so I was gone a while longer than I meant to be.

I have a few questions about my x-box [hopefully someone knows about it, I have been all over the net looking up answers, and found nothing about what going on]

The first is about my Lego Worlds game. It keeps saying I need an update, even tho I just finished one. I am up to my fourth back-to-back update. Has anyone had this problem? It's got to the point where I undid my X-one from the net [I do hook it back up from time to time-to work on the update]

Question two, I got sims 4 for x-one for x-mas-and I really like it, it's just I've been trying to find out how to remove stuff [sims] I've made from the "My Library" section. I've looked online, but all I can find is how to remove stuff on the PC. I still tried it, but x-one does not have the "Trash can" button, or at least not as I can see.

P.S. I forgot to mention, I went to the EA site to DL the instruction book for the sims 4, but it was just gibberish. I think their file was corrupted, it DL'ed in a .TXT enstead of the .PDF I thought it should be [let me add, I've saw a lot of online manuals, and they are all .PDF]

Can't offer any help with your technical issues but good to see you back gamer.

Can't offer any help with your technical issues but good to see you back gamer.

Glad to be back. I had a little bit of mental breakdown before I left, but I have done a little work on myself and I'm feeling a lot better now.

So much has happened since I've been gone. I don't remember the dates, but first one off my uncle died and then a month later, my dad died. [my dad died the night before the eclipse, whatever date that was]

Those are the big two, they were a whole lot of little things too.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back