• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelli Lynn Sage

Yeah...reminding people that real life is different from a fetish video (or even that fetish videos are made by real-life people) is problematic.
Some people get downright testy about it.

This is very true. I've dealt with models and bought videos where the lee was fantastic, but that "magic" couldn't be recreated. A lot of variables can come into play. To say someone is faking is an easy explanation and can even be an accurate one, but it's often more complicated than an easy explanation.

Ummmm not really. If a girl is ticklish, and her soles are tickled with a brush, it will tickle her.

But you keep being a social justice warrior.. whatever makes you feel virtuous.

Ah man I nearly spit my drink out trying not to laugh over this. You mean ticklish people laugh when tickled? No way! Incredible that you even had to explain that lol. :D

I'm still confused as to how SJWs play into this at all?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ah man I nearly spit my drink out trying not to laugh over this. You mean ticklish people laugh when tickled? No way! Incredible that you even had to explain that lol. :D

You think they all react the same way, no matter who's tickling them?
It doesn't work like that. Not in real life, anyway.

I'm still confused as to how SJWs play into this at all?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's an involuntary response to a psychological threat. Sort of an MRA version of Tourette's Syndrome.

You think they all react the same way, no matter who's tickling them?
It doesn't work like that. Not in real life, anyway.

No but that wasn't the point. If someone is ticklish you'll never convince me that tickling them will produce ZERO reaction. Can a comfort level increase/decrese the ticklishness level by like 10-15%? Sure. Can it bring someone who is an 8-10 on the ticklish scale down to a 0? Not a fucking chance.

It's an involuntary response to a psychological threat. Sort of an MRA version of Tourette's Syndrome.

How the fuck did a thread about Kelli Lynn Sage and tickling devolve into this??? Lol. WTF? :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
No but that wasn't the point. If someone is ticklish you'll never convince me that tickling them will produce ZERO reaction. Can a comfort level increase/decrese the ticklishness level by like 10-15%? Sure. Can it bring someone who is an 8-10 on the ticklish scale down to a 0? Not a fucking chance.

If someone's legimately scared or creeped out, yes. It's not a giggly thing.

Nah, because the reaction still wouldn't be zero. It would be lessened sure but not zero. Besides, she wasn't either of those things.

Nah, because the reaction still wouldn't be zero. It would be lessened sure but not zero. Besides, she wasn't either of those things.

You and your DudeBro are missing the point. I'm not talking about the stimulus. People will still feel it. I'm talking about how the person would react to it, based on the circumstances and rapport. But, you're free to test that theory, I guess.

Yes, I'm also talking about the reactions but I don't care nearly enough to actually test it out. Hell, I'll forget about this by tomorrow. Besides it's already been tested by some pretty deviant cultures.

Also, what is a DudeBro?

Yes, I'm also talking about the reactions but I don't care nearly enough to actually test it out. Hell, I'll forget about this by tomorrow. Besides it's already been tested by some pretty deviant cultures.

Also, what is a DudeBro?

You really don't want to waste precious time caring about that, do you?

Looks like you all are on your way to making this another 9 page thread after all. Congratulations to the continuous contributions from all who have multiple posts based on or loosely based on the materials of this thread.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back