• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelli Lynn Sage

LaMagra

TMF Poster
Anyone have any experience with her custom business? Thus far mine hasnt been good.

Months ago I asked her about a custom. She gave a quote without hearing my idea. That bugged me.
I didnt hear back from her until 3am last night wanting to know if I was still interested. I know what she has been through so I said sure then gave her the basic outline for an idea I have that many producers say really cant be done. Note I sent her the BASIC IDEA. No time frame or anything. After over 24 hours I hear back from her with a price. Nothing else. In my mind it’s non professional as hell. Keep in mind she asked me.

Months ago I asked her about a custom. She gave a quote without hearing my idea. That bugged me.
I didnt hear back from her until 3am last night wanting to know if I was still interested. I know what she has been through so I said sure then gave her the basic outline for an idea I have that many producers say really cant be done. Note I sent her the BASIC IDEA. No time frame or anything. After over 24 hours I hear back from her with a price. Nothing else. In my mind it’s non professional as hell. Keep in mind she asked me.

You asked about a custom. She gave you a quote. What bugged you about that?

Uh no plot and she replied 10 months later with a quote after asking if I still wanted a custom. Its unprofessional

Uh no plot and she replied 10 months later with a quote after asking if I still wanted a custom. Its unprofessional

Well, she's had some stuff happen in the last ten months, so I've heard. Why was it necessary that she hear the plot before giving you a quote?

Yepper fully aware of her issue which is why I answered. And yes.

From the mouths of children and white knights.

Yepper fully aware of her issue which is why I answered. And yes.

From the mouths of children and white knights.

Yeah, you misunderstood the question; Why was it necessary to have her hear your particular idea before getting a quote?

From what ive heard she is a pretty good customs creator

I just hope we don't get 10 pages of posts centering around the fact that "She asked him if he's still interested". See it's now her greedy nature taking over and she doesn't care about plots only MONEY

-sigh- and I explained that it's not like it can't be both. You go to this black and white extreme like 'IT'S ONLY ABOUT MONEY'. A person can get enjoyment out of their work and can get busy.

-sigh- and I explained that it's not like it can't be both. You go to this black and white extreme like 'IT'S ONLY ABOUT MONEY'. A person can get enjoyment out of their work and can get busy.

Lol, I was being sarcastic. we really need a sarcasm font on this forum

:sarc1: I find this one hilarious :p

Haha, True, but I thought my reputation wasn't one to have that kind of thought process or bashing models, especially since I know and have worked with Reya Fet personally...,And especially if you browse the linked thread in question and saw my replies lol

Haha, True, but I thought my reputation wasn't one to have that kind of thought process or bashing models, especially since I know and have worked with Reya Fet personally...,And especially if you browse the linked thread in question and saw my replies lol

Oh, perish the thought! I wasn't jabbing at you; I was simply replying to GMT's comment ;)

Lol, I was being sarcastic. we really need a sarcasm font on this forum

I normally go with "these" or put them in what I like to to call Cool bars (basically there a way to separate your thoughts from your main point alot of people use them )

I normally go with "these" or put them in what I like to to call Cool bars (basically there a way to separate your thoughts from your main point alot of people use them )

Or italic font like some other forums use. Just something we might need to agree on as a community lol

She does only care about money. She is a businesswoman. She should care about money

As a sidelight as a direct result of this thread I ended up meeting a very nice and professional producer and agreed to a video.

She does only care about money. She is a businesswoman. She should care about money

As a sidelight as a direct result of this thread I ended up meeting a very nice and professional producer and agreed to a video.

If you produced tickle videos, do you think you would only care about the money? Or would you perhaps enjoy doing it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back