• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelli Lynn Sage

There are nuances in human interaction that are beyond stimulus/response. Yes, they'll feel the brush. Whether they'll react in a certain way depends on how they feel about you. Not sure what that has to do with virtue or social justice.

Yep, it must be that, her 'laughing' hysterically for 95% of the session, then completely turning it off while getting something from her purse (10 seconds) then continue to fake laugh. Must be the tickler's fault. Mr social justice warrior does it again.

You don't want a custom from her now. Trust me. Bitch looks like Jigsaw from Punisher.

So did you wake up this morning and say "you know what, I'm gonna rub one out and then be a giant douche" or did you decide to be a prick first? Always curious how the mind of an asshole works.

Yep, it must be that, her 'laughing' hysterically for 95% of the session, then completely turning it off while getting something from her purse (10 seconds) then continue to fake laugh. Must be the tickler's fault. Mr social justice warrior does it again.

Still not getting where your pathological fixation on social justice is relevant, but are you saying this has been your experience?
That someone had to fake it with you? That someone you had to pay to touch maybe didn't feel like reacting to you in exactly the way you thought it would be in your own head?

How much Mundane Matt do you watch every week?

I had a session with her at a foot party and she was not ticklish whatever. She's a faker.

I can confirm with NY ler - she's not at all ticklish on her feet - i know that for a fact. Had a session with her a short time back when i was in Tampa on business - she seemed pretty cool tho. I think we were very comfortable around each other - talked about a half hour or so before even starting the session but ticklish unfortunately not. I tried fingers, combs, brushes, electronic brushes, hard tickling, fast tickling, light tickling - barely any reaction at all unfortunately.

I can confirm with NY ler - she's not at all ticklish on her feet - i know that for a fact. Had a session with her a short time back when i was in Tampa on business - she seemed pretty cool tho. I think we were very comfortable around each other - talked about a half hour or so before even starting the session but ticklish unfortunately not. I tried fingers, combs, brushes, electronic brushes, hard tickling, fast tickling, light tickling - barely any reaction at all unfortunately.

Interesting. Why do you think she didn't bother faking it?

So I'm just going to be honest and say that I've heard rumors about her level of ticklishness from people within the fetish adult entertainment industry and professional BDSM industry, but to be fair I don't usually pay attention to what others say especially when I don't know the truth. At the end of the day I have never worked with her, so that means I have never tickled her and therefore I have no clue just how ticklish or unticklish she is.

Still not getting where your pathological fixation on social justice is relevant, but are you saying this has been your experience?
That someone had to fake it with you? That someone you had to pay to touch maybe didn't feel like reacting to you in exactly the way you thought it would be in your own head?

No, I'm saying that through 95% of the session, she tried to fake being ticklish and was laughing hysterically .. but for a few seconds (10-20), in the middle of the session, she completely stopped.... although my technique did not change.

Thank you. And I agree that she was very pleasant... BUT NOT TICKLISH. Wolf, I'll accept your apology.

I don't know Kelli personally, but find myself turned off by the whole pay for play scene in general. I once met a provider who robbed me of a fairly significant sum of money by failing to live up to our arrangement. Ironically, Kelli has tickled her, but many of these performers cross paths so that is common. I also had another provider contact me about my interest a play date after my lady and I had just broken up and I was dealing with the heartache that comes along with that. It's not that I don't understand she couldn't have known, it's that I'm not a fan of when someone approaches me for a proposed transaction of that regard without knowing the particulars of my life at that time. Even though we had previously met, it felt a bit like a fetishized version of cold calling and did not go over well. The entire forum seems to be more pay for play centric than I can ever recall and I'm finding myself disappointed by that. I've been fortunate in the regard that the dominant number of consensual play dates I've had have been of the free variety, but for those who haven't had such fortune, I imagine it has the potential to be a source of frustration.

Last edited:
Interesting. Why do you think she didn't bother faking it?

Well just my best guess is she did admit she was very tired coming in. Again, she seemed super cool, but the session itself was incredibly disappointing due to her lack of ticklishness. I remember i had a session with Foxx earlier that day and she asked me to give Kelli back a jacket she left over at her (Foxx's) house. I remember asking Foxx if Kelli was ticklish and she paused and hesitated but then ultimately said she was. Seems like she might've known the truth but wanted to look out for her friend. I get that, but kinda sucks for the consumers tho. She cut me a real good deal $$$ wise, so i wasn't as mad as I thought i'd be. I got the feeling she just really needed $$$ at the time. Plus I had 3 really good sessions in Tampa so I was on cloud 9. What was kinda surprising is that it was a recorded session, so you'd think she might try and "laugh" with the camera rolling, but she basically went to sleep thru most of the session. lol - Most models either don't mind or want me to at least post pictures or previews or what not. I always ask respectfully. Sometimes I don't post even when i get the OK for various reasons. She stood out tho, because she was very emphatic that i never post that session, which i respect, and wouldn't but also thought that was interesting to say the least.

Last edited:
For having kept repeating the narrative that it's not her not being ticklish and that its my fault for not building rapport.

I pointed out that responses to tickling stimuli were more nuanced than you were claiming. You'll have to deal with your feelings about that on your own.

I pointed out that responses to tickling stimuli were more nuanced than you were claiming. You'll have to deal with your feelings about that on your own.

No, you pointed this out SPECIFICALLY in reference to Kelly, insinuating that it's the tickler's fault. However my story (her not being ticklish) was just corroborated by another poster.

Your apology accepted.

No, you pointed this out SPECIFICALLY in reference to Kelly, insinuating that it's the tickler's fault. However my story (her not being ticklish) was just corroborated by another poster.

Your apology accepted.

The other poster's story was substantially different, not that you'd notice.

Yeah. Paying for sessions with a professional still doesn't rule out that compatibility to a degree still is needed (no matter how talented the professional). It's like with a psychologist. Not every psychologist is good for everyone who could use one. And a relationship between client and professional is still a real thing which can ever grow over time, that also true for sessions like that. A relation of trust and understanding in this case, but a relation nonetheless.

Tickling is and remains an intimate thing requiring some degree of chemistry if you want quality.

You also see this in videos. Not every 'lee gets the best reaction from the same 'ler, even if the 'lers is an expert. Sometimes a certain person is able to get a better reaction out of a specific 'lee.

Yeah. Paying for sessions with a professional still doesn't rule out that compatibility to a degree still is needed (no matter how talented the professional). It's like with a psychologist. Not every psychologist is good for everyone who could use one. And a relationship between client and professional is still a real thing which can ever grow over time, that also true for sessions like that. A relation of trust and understanding in this case, but a relation nonetheless.

Tickling is and remains an intimate thing requiring some degree of chemistry if you want quality.

You also see this in videos. Not every 'lee gets the best reaction from the same 'ler, even if the 'lers is an expert. Sometimes a certain person is able to get a better reaction out of a specific 'lee.

Yeah...reminding people that real life is different from a fetish video (or even that fetish videos are made by real-life people) is problematic.
Some people get downright testy about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back