• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brrrrr. (shivers)

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Granted this isn't Siberia levels of cold or snow but damn it's cold here in NY state.

I heard Boston got down to -20 and social services and charities were both rushing as fast as they could to get the homeless some place warm.

My GF's and I's home is warm but our furnace is running pretty damn often.

Stay warm everyone. :(

You too, Debonair.

As bad as today/tonight are, it will not be as bad as last night, when the lowest air temp I saw was 10 F.

The worst temps forecast for this week for NYC are a high of 18 on Monday, and two nights this upcoming week with lows in the single digits.

This is the coldest weather I can remember in quite a few years.

It is not supposed to "warm up", relatively speaking, until more than a week from now.

It will be interesting to see if this is one brutal cold spell, or one of the coldest winters in recent memory.

Hopefully, it will be the former.

Tomorrow it may hit 60 or so but a cold front is moving in New Year's Eve. Possible light freezing rain overnight and wind chills New Year's Day in the teens. TxDot started pre-treating bridges and overpasses yesterday just in case.

60 would sound downright, balmy right now.

Its going to be in the teens or 20s here for most of the next week, until probably a week or so from now.

Yep, right now it's minus 14 with a wind chill of 37 below where I live. The high today will be minus 6. It's not gonna hit 0 'til Monday.

Some of the outdoor New Years Eve events in my area have been cancelled.

Current temp where I am.. a balmy 13 degrees F.

One day during this week, they are expecting a high of 15 F, and a low of 7 F/

Truly incredibly cold weather.

In the 40's here now, but they say it's gonna drop tonight, for the next few days. Did someone say something about winter showing up?......

At 6am Sunday, it is 4F. Feels like -13F. Tonight the actual temp is suppose to be -7F, probably going to feel like -20. If you need to go outside, bundle up and stay warm! Good day to just stay inside.

Barbershopman

It's 32 here now, wind chill at 23. We have a hard freeze warning in effect for the next two days.

Dang Bugman, almost the same forecast as way over here in Atlanta. Durned global warming......

Dang Bugman, almost the same forecast as way over here in Atlanta.

I just checked the KXAN weather app. Roads, bridges and overpasses in Austin and Central Texas are getting slick with freezing rain. Nothing in my part of town right now and I hope it stays that way.

NYC is supposed to have up to 6 inches of snow tomorrow.

This will be followed by a couple of days with high temps of.. 10 to 15 degrees F

The brutally cold weather is supposed to last another four or five days.

After that it is finally supposed to be moderate into the more seasonable 30 s F.

It will be about time!

With the wind blowing the wind chill factor will be below zero around here. :shivering:

Currently 15 Degrees F, with a wind chill of -3 F.

It's minus 6 now (Friday) but Sunday it'll be above freezing and by Wednesday we're lookin' at 45. Minnesota's got some seriously strange weather.

Current temperature: 8[sup]o[/sup]F
Current wind chill: -14[sup]o[/sup]F
My reaction: :shivering: :shivering: :shivering: :shivering: :shivering:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back