• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (12-29-17).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”]My little nephew thinks I’m a magician now. All I did was tell him is that I eat ham and pea soup.

* * *​

Love may indeed be blind. Marriage, however, can be a real eye-opener.

* * *​

Dear Fork,

I know we haven’t spoken since I ran away with Dish, but I’m writing now to tell you you’re a father. You have a little son and his name is Spork. I know he’s yours; he has your hair.

Start sending checks, please,
Spoon.

* * *​

I attended a necrophiliac orgy at the morgue last night... cracked open a few cold ones with the boys.

* * *​

The town pediatrician is a testy old soul. He has little patients.

* * *​

I’ve never won a medal in sports, so I decided to enter a sun-tanning contest. That way, at worst I’m guaranteed to get a bronze.

* * *​

This is a homeopathic joke. It’s been reduced to the point that there’s no actual humor left.

* * *​

It’s just not worth it, bringing my wife to orgasm. The last thing I need from her is more moaning.

* * *​

Where do Catholics hoard their supply of holy water?

In the God-dammed reservoir.

* * *​

I had a quiz in remedial English today; was asked for the past tense of “think”. So, I thought about it... and thought about it... and thought about it... and finally came up with the right answer: “thunk”!

* * *​

Harry Potter: “Why on earth did you fetch me a big pot? I told you I was looking for my best friend!”

Dobby: “Oh yes! And Harry also told Dobby he was cauldron!”

* * *​

STDs are rampant in the Navy. That’s because the carrier is constantly abusing the sub.

* * *​

He: “You wanna divorce, huh? Fine! Take the car! The house! The money in our joint bank account! I don’t want anything more than what I have in my pockets!”

She: “Ha! Done! I didn’t think you’d cave in this easy!”

He: “Ha! And you also didn’t think to check the winning lottery numbers last night!”

* * *​

Psychiatrists tell me I’m claustrophobic. What nonsense! I had a great Christmas!

* * *​

Norwegian admirals insist on painting bar codes on the sides of their warships. That’s so they can go Scandinavian.

* * *​

The IRS is training garter snakes to sneak into buildings and spy for tax cheats... a whole new class of civil serpent.

* * *​

Dinosaurs didn’t celebrate Christmas, and for an obvious reason. I mean, look what happened when Comet finally did come sailing through the sky!

* * *​

It’s humiliating to admit, but I traffic in human flesh. No choice, really... gotta get my fat ass to work somehow.

* * *​

“Merry Christmas, sonny! Here’s your gift!”

“What gives, old man? I told you I didn’t no damn toys this year, just cold, hard cash!”

“That’s why I think you’re really gonna love this!”

“Hey! It’s just an old mayo jar full’a pennies!”

“Yeah, but I’ve had ‘em in the freezer!”

* * *​

Won’t be long before we have robot prostitutes! They just need to work in the kinks.

* * *​

I’ve placed buckets outside to catch all the dimes and quarters that’ll be raining from the sky! Been super excited ever since I heard about the coming climate change!

* * *​

It may surprise you to learn that the most popular sex position in the US is Doggie Style. Yep... he sits up and begs; she rolls over and plays dead.[/FONT]

LOL :p
Great collection of jokes, as usual. :D
My favorite:
He: “You wanna divorce, huh? Fine! Take the car! The house! The money in our joint bank account! I don’t want anything more than what I have in my pockets!”

He: “Ha! And you also didn’t think to check the winning lottery numbers last night!”

Thank you Milagros! I thought that one was awfully good too when I first saw it! Very glad you enjoyed!

Agree with you two on that one. Tho don't think I could do that to my wife (but I don't have a winning ticket..... but I was real close a few times....).

The other is just so bad, well....
My little nephew thinks I’m a magician now. All I did was tell him is that I eat ham and pea soup.

Thanks Rdhd! That last one is a favorite of my father! He never could resist using it during dinner... “Eat every bean and pea on your plate!” So it has special resonance for me.

This actually happened here back in the 90's, except the husband divorced his wife without telling her he had a ticket worth $6 or $7 million. When she found out he was hauled into court and she got half anyway.

It may surprise you to learn that the most popular sex position in the US is Doggie Style. Yep... he sits up and begs; she rolls over and plays dead.

:laughhard:

Man, I really dropped the ball here, Bugman. Only just now noticed the unaddressed reply. Particularly egregious, as you took the time to supply special commentary.

This actually happened here back in the 90's, except the husband divorced his wife without telling her he had a ticket worth $6 or $7 million. When she found out he was hauled into court and she got half anyway.
Yeah, that sounds about right. I’m amazed anyone would think he could get away with such a thing. It was a potential weakness in the joke that gave me a little pause, especially when you consider that its he/she agreement is basically handshake.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back