• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Purge of Bustyville

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
Bustyville has been a refuge for women with larger than average breasts for centuries.

Women who were fed up with being ogled and ostracized for their curvaceous frames found themselves settling down in this haven.

Yet, as idyllic of a setting as the small town could be there was trouble throughout the years. As could be expected, the all-female commune enjoyed its share of lustful debutants eager to devour the bountiful bosoms which made up the population.

Not everyone shared these carnal desires, but a clear majority did while also focusing on tickling as a form of release. Thus, the Tickle Purge was instituted, and every summer for one weekend the citizens of Bustyville are free to indulge in their deepest desires without repercussions.

Courtney was no stranger to the Tickle Purge, having lived in the town for nearly a decade since arriving in her late teens. Her first experience saw the busty brunette tied up all weekend and tickled past her limits. From then on, she made sure to take precautions.

Unless she was feeling adventurous like Courtney found herself this year.

Bored to death by her job, Courtney needed to blow off some steam, so she decided to venture about town to see what mischief she could get herself into.

The sounds of raucous laughter filled the halls of her apartment complex as she strolled out of her comfy residence. Most had their doors shut and/or locked to avoid any interruptions, yet some residents were not as lucky.

On the fourth floor outside Courtney’s apartment the elevator dinged open. Inside was a blonde who was fending off two ticklers who were working over her upper body.

The Purge begins at 6 p.m. Friday and this poor girl must have been late getting back from work. Her blouse was unbuttoned and two sets of hands were exploring her tummy and ribs. Courtney scurried past the three women when she saw the blonde’s bra being unhooked by one of her new companions.

Deciding it much safer, Courtney began her descent down four flights of stairs instead of risking a similar fate on another elevator. The fluorescent lights of the stairwell flickered as she walked down to the main floor.

Upon reaching the bottom, Courtney exited the building but not before seeing the same blonde from earlier still in the elevator. Now though, another woman had joined her two ticklers and was busily scribbling her nails on the blonde’s now bare breasts.

The elevator doors slammed shut as the woman’s cackling laughter echoed the hallway with her head thrust back with tears streaming down.

Once in the streets, Courtney marveled at how with so many women littering around in various states of undress she was able to walk undetected.

Dressed in a pair of cutoff shorts and a tight t-shirt, Courtney strolled down the streets surveying the ticklish carnage.

An African-American woman was tied topless to a parking meter with what appeared to be her own bra.

A crowd of maybe five women were tickling her, three exploring her upper body while two more had discarded her flats and were dancing their nails along her soles.

While early in the evening, the sun was still a few hours from setting and the heat was beginning to get to Courtney. She made a poor attempt at cooling herself by fanning her t-shirt back and forth from her chest.

Hoping to escape the heat, and capture, Courtney ducked into Bauman’s Bakery. Luckily the A/C was cranked full blast and, as expected, the drink fountain unattended. After two cups of water, one to drink and one poured over her head, Courtney heard laughter escaping from the back.

Sneaking around, what she found sent shivers down her spine. Ms. Bauman, the owner of the bakery, was tied spread eagle to a wooden work table in nothing but an apron. Her dark hair flowing from side to side as her feet were being tickled by a redheaded woman.

The redhead looked about 19 and wearing a similar apron to Ms. Bauman but also a tight pair of jeans and white t-shirt, was in the middle of some skillful negotiation.

“Now Ms. B I’d really love a raise if you could see it in your heart to give me one,” the redhead said with her fingers tickling the baker’s soles.

In between fits of laughter, Ms. Bauman cackled no which brought a renewed intensity from the woman at her feet.

Even from a distance, Courtney could visibly see the baker’s mound glistening with excitement as well as her nipples being able to cut titanium. Her stiffened nipples likely weren’t helped by the chilly temperature in the work room.

Not wanting to press her luck, Courtney turned to leave the bakery but not before knocking over a rolling pin which thudded to the ground alerting the redhead.

The baker screamed for help, tugging at her bonds and sending her massive breasts bouncing in every direction underneath her apron.

Knowing her ability to surprise the redhead was now gone, Courtney figured her only course of action was to see if her help was needed by the tickler, not the poor almost nude baker.

“Mind if I lend a hand,” Courtney asked, standing up from behind the counter.

“Not at all,” the redhead grinned, while Ms. Bauman knew she’d just gone from the baking sheet into the oven. “I do have a small finders fee though. Your t-shirt please.”

Seeing as anything could happen, Courtney reluctantly discarded her shirt and gave it to the redhead.

Her DDDs were now much closer to exposure but it seemed a risk worth taking.

Taking her place at the busty baker’s upperbody, Courtney began racing her nails in the exposed hollows of Ms. Bauman’s underarms. Having been on the other end countless times, Courtney relished watching her helpless victim thrash in ticklish agony.

The redhead was doing Ms. Bauman no favors either, as her nails scribbled all over the pair of soles.

All her struggling managed to only slide her apron a little bit askew, exposing her right breast which Courtney immediately noticed.

“Now now,” Courtney chided. “If you wanted me to play with your tits all you had to do was ask.”

The look the baker gave Courtney was a dead giveaway her breasts were a weakness, one the brunette would happily exploit. Not far from the table Ms. Bauman was tied to was a bowl of melted caramel, and Courtney had an idea.

Still shaking from the tickling of her feet, the baker pleaded with Courtney for mercy. Having received no such mercy herself in similar situations, the brunette was not in a forgiving frame of mind. Her only thoughts were to devour the busty baker’s breasts with a bit of caramel.

The sauce was still warm and gooey as Courtney removed the apron and poured it over Ms. Bauman’s mountainous tits, caramel dripping down the sides.

“I don’t want to waste a drop my dear,” as Courtney’s tongue darted along the sides of the baker’s breasts lapping up the dripping caramel.

Just that little touch caused Ms. Bauman to arch her back, giving Courtney another devious idea. She got the redheads attention, who was busily using her own tongue on the baker’s feet.

“I think your boss enjoys being desert, care to sample her with me,” Courtney inquired.

“Ooo that’s a great idea,” replied the redhead.

Courtney began cleaning Ms. Bauman’s sticky breasts as the redhead drizzled the caramel along each of her thighs before pouring the rest between her legs.

The baker desperately tried to find words to yell at her tormentors but could only moan in pleasure as her assistant trailed her tongue up her thighs and swirling near her mound before making another pass.

Courtney was also enjoying herself, sucking the baker’s breasts until no more gooey caramel remained.

Once clean, Ms. Bauman received the attention of Courtney’s nails along her stimulated tits. Having already been licked clean, the brunette’s sharp nails thrust her head back in laughter.

“I’m having such fun aren’t you,” Courtney asked Ms. Bauman whose only reply was the tears rolling down her cheeks.

Her torment might have begun under the guise of contract negotiations, but it was evident neither the redhead nor Courtney were going to stop until Ms. Bauman lost her mind.

Not satisfied merely torturing the baker, Courtney located a brush with thick bristles meant for decorating so she could punish her. Brush in hand, Courtney twirled it atop Ms. Bauman’s nipples which added to her sensitive state of mind.

It was evident the baker was beginning to long for release from the torment being handed out.

“I’ll double your salary if you let me climax,” the Ms. Bauman managed to get out between moans of ticklish pleasure.

The redhead looked up from between her boss’s legs, licked the caramel from her lips before nodding and going back to work on Ms. Bauman.

As much as Courtney enjoyed torturing the busty baker, she wanted something in return too.

“And what do I get, hmm,” Courtney asked while dragging the brushes over the woman’s heaving chest.
Ms. Bauman would have offered anything but still needed to make a profit so it was decided Courtney gets a free desert bar a week when she stops in.

With her treat secured, the brunette drizzled a little more caramel on the baker’s tits and sucked it off.

Added to the redhead’s tongue deep in the baker’s slit, it wasn’t long before Ms. Bauman was overcome with the release she so desired.

Courtney soon left as the baker and her assistant enjoyed the afterglow of their encounter.

Venturing once more into the streets, the brunette knew she’d be a more tempting target with her shirt gone and bra-clad breasts jiggling with each step.

With night having fully fallen, the open activity appeared to have been moved inside save for a woman or two still tied up and left for anyone to enjoy. Tied to a street lamp was one such vixen, her blonde hair and giant breasts proving too good to ignore.

Courtney scribbled her nails along the sides of the blonde’s tits, her mouth taped shut but whose eyes told a story of fear. Turns out Courtney should have heeded the warning as she soon felt a pair of cuffs slapped on her wrists, pulled behind her back.

“You’re under arrest,” an unknown woman said from behind Courtney. There was no way it was a cop, but it was obvious the busty brunette was about to be detained regardless.

Her luck had finally run out.

Very much agree. Great concept. Great execution. And so many different things to explore. Looking forward to nxt chpt

Lol I wanna hear about the blond on the elevator fron the beginning!

Absolute epic! This story needs to be funded and a film produced immediately! (now would be a good time for me to have a lottery win). Can't wait for more!

I wanna know about the chick on the elevator! How it started and how it ended!

GREAT STORY !

Thanks for your contributions and Happy New Year !!

:dancingmonster:

Fantastic! The perfect follow up to your last story.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. There is a Part 2 in the works and possibly more after that, depending where my brain takes it and if I think I can make it interesting enough to sustain.

Another great one from you, BayernBeatdown! You had me at Bustyville. Possibly my favorite from you yet, and that's saying something. Hope we see more of the tickle purge.

Loved the part with the baker! I am probably wrong, but I picture her as a plump, middle aged woman, with her status as a friendly, well known fixture in the community making it ultra humiliating to be in this situation, completely naked with just her flimsy apron barely concealing her humongous breasts as they flop around while the redhead tickles her soft, plump soles =p
I can't wait to see the ticklish fates of more of the residents of this town!

Eagerly waiting for the next part of the story... Thanks for narrating a great story.

Thanks Kitten. I had a lot of fun setting up the world. It's actually my favorite part of writing.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back