• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LADIES - what will make an app for this community useful, safe, and desired by you?

That map idea is awesome. I dig it. Didn't someone make a TMF map?

I think so? I'm not sure... The map thread is around here somewhere though. (I think I started that thread but I can't remember at this second. ) But I do think I remember someone saying that they had made one.

On Google Play there is a mini game called Plague Inc. When an area is infected, the areas affected start blinking. And thats where from I thought an interactive map would be a huge benefit to us. (Without a plague of course lol )

As an aside plague inc is one of my favorite games.

I don't think an app need be thorough, or even necessary. The largest issue within the meetup section of the community, I think, is that it is difficult to really get a grasp for a person. In the personal sections, it seems to me that a lot of fake accounts pop up and make bait-like threads that don't pan out, as an example. It's pretty easy to spot those, as the account usually only has a few posts to its name and then the person stops logging onto it. Additionally, Im typically afraid of meeting up with someone who is, for lack of a better word, difficult to confirm is who s/he says s/he is. There are a fair amount of models and professional service people here that are clearly who they say they are and have a lot of people supporting this with reviews and such. Another aside, Reyafet (Addie) is the best.

A forum isn't really the place for such character reviews as the data/threads are difficult to scour through, and people tend to have personal discussions on their profile wall things. What I personally want is some way to evaluate how trustworthy a person is at a glance. A post count is an indicator but not necessarily a good metric. When someone I've sessioned with pops up offering other sessions, I try to post in that thread and recommend them if possible (I would also identify a flake or catfish if I had the ability to confirm it).

If there were something that collected ratings and or reviews on people here, I would appreciate it, but I also recognize that these things are susceptible to abuse/shaming and the like. I also don't think this need be a separate application from the forums, but I also don't know that the architecture of the forums is well suited for it. It's just tough to trust a first timer, or someone whose stories you can't confirm. Like me. I'm an extremely small portion of the community, I don't really partake in any discussions and I don't log on much. I session occasionally with people but I don't have anywhere near a well known name in any regards, and least of which I have little to no reputation with sessions, so I can understand why others would see me as someone potentially untrustworthy. I suppose I could build up my own repertoire of reviews and such to showcase that I'm not (much) of a creeper via a blog or some other similar thing, but I'm digressing. My initial point was, it would be nice if I could gauge someone's reliability at a glance rather than having to dig through the forums. Again, I prefer to stick with pro's in the field because of this; they have a recognizable name and are typically easy enough to gauge as trustworthy.

Ah, I rambled a fair bit.

ElFewja, first off- that game DEFINETLY is awesome. :) hehe

Your post makes me think that... as far as this forum goes... (or app, etc) Maybe I'll put together a thread here that... I'll ask essentially: What would be the questions you want to see answered in your profile and at the top of an introduction post/ seeking post- and to include in your "about me" section. Maybe it's time that everyone has an additional question form that can help take away a lot of the confusion. Not everyone would do it... but for those that WOULD... it would help everyone get insight before progressing forward with correspondence. Maybe that also would help newbies out as well. Or people not inclined to be a regular/sproradic poster. It's a thought. Mine still needs tweeking as well and it would help me out lol.

It would be something that maybe we can spread around to help us regulars for when THEY encounter someone new. Say n the chat room. A good plague! lololol

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back