• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I got into other people tickling my partner (mf/f)

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
I had completely forgotten about this, but it randomly popped into my head last night and I wanted to share it with all of you. If you have read any of my other posts, you know that I am into other people tickling my wife. I had never really thought about why that was or where it started but I am 99% sure this is why!

Some years ago, I was dating a girl that was into BDSM. She was way too hot for me and it didn’t last a super long time but man did I have fun while it was a thing. She was super ticklish everywhere and a ton of my exploring this fetish stemmed from our relationship.

One weekend we went to a local “demonstration” event where experienced kinksters were set up demonstrating some of their tricks of the trade. People were lining up to be whipped, tied, flogged and shocked among many other things. We loosely knew the guy doing to rope bondage demo and my girlfriend wanted to be tied up. I said it was fine and she was next in line.

For the purpose of imagery, she was wearing a baby tee a short skirt and black straps heels. She hopped up on his table and he went to work. He tied a waist harness/crotchrope and it became an anchor point. He tied her wrists together and stretched the rope behind her back to the harness. Her right ankle was tied to her upper thigh bending her knee completely. Her left ankle was placed at the knee of her right leg and tied there (picture laying on your back and crossing your legs with your ankle at your knee.

She was fairly immobile. Not going anywhere really. He started explaining that the purpose of the crotch rope was to stimulate the clit when the sub/bottom moved. He tugged on it a couple times making her eyes grow pretty large. Then he said “now we just need to give her motivation to squirm!”

With that, he took his index finger and ran it down the length of her arch, exposed at the side of her heel. She screamed and the. Clamped her eyes and mouth shut. He laughed and looked at me and asked the obvious “is she ticklish?” At first I was not sure if I wanted this, but I eventually responded with a resounding “yep!” Causing her to playfully yell at me for telling her secret.

He removed her left shoe with her protesting and started spider tickling up and down the sole of her foot. She wasn’t protesting anymore because the ticklish sensation had taken control. He continued, playing with her toes and focusing some rapid tickles on the ball of her foot. His girlfriend/sub/whatever playfully bounced over to the table and used her nailed to lightly tickle my girl’s exposed midriff and up and down her sides. The hysterical laughter was echoing through the entire room combating only with the entertained laughter of the onlookers.

Her right shoe was then removed. His right hand was harshly tickling the sole of her foot and his left hand was holding her left foot in place while he nibbles her toes and swirled his tongue between them. His girlfriend followed suit and was dishing out tummy nibbles and raspberries left and right while her hands were proving around the ribcage. This was probably the first time I saw actual tears of laughter. After a couple minutes they relented and Untied her. Everyone was laughing including my ex. She had fun doing it.

At first I was minorly irritated. Then as the situation resolved, I realized how turned on I was!

My wife and I aren’t into the BDSM scene. We don’t really go to events but we have found other ways to make it happen from time to time. But it all started that day with an innocent demonstration.

I love spontaneous situations like that! As long as the victim is ok with it in the end, it's a huge turn on to me!

I never get enough stories of this kind of scenario. I have the same fetish, as you I don't really know where it came from.

This wasn’t about my wife. It’s about an ex. Though they are both super ticklish!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back