• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cleveland Browns make history.

Bugman

Verified
But not the kind of history you want to be part of. They join the 2008 Lions as the only 0-16 teams in NFL history. I feel bad for Browns fans; they deserve better than this endless futility.

#1 draft pick.

41v-rbVKDEL._SY355_.jpg

They join the 2008 Lions as the only 0-16 teams in NFL history.

There's actually going to be a parade to "celebrate." Single-digit temps predicted. Gotta be there.

#1 draft pick.

Two of the first four selections of the entire draft, in fact. Bet they'll use both on a QB with that position's pickins being so rich this time. Just the Cleveland Browns thing to do.

BTW, the Bills have made the playoffs. More than the Cubs winning the World Series, Trump in the White House or the North Koreans possessing intercontinental nukes, this is the clearest signal yet that the Apocalypse is nigh. Bad timing for me to have purchased all that Bitcoin, I guess.

There's actually going to be a parade to "celebrate." Single-digit temps predicted. Gotta be there.

Yeah, I read about that.

BTW, the Bills have made the playoffs. More than the Cubs winning the World Series, Trump in the White House or the North Koreans possessing intercontinental nukes, this is the clearest signal yet that the Apocalypse is nigh. Bad timing for me to have purchased all that Bitcoin, I guess.

:laughhard:

And it has been announced that Hue Jackson is being RETAINED as the coach?!

Barbershopman

Ohio... is known for one football team. The Ohio State Buckeyes. The Bengals have retained Marvin Lewis for another two years. Why? Because he's cheap and Mike Brown is known for being a tight wad.

I genuinely think it's harder to go 0-16, than it is to go 16-0.

This video here really delves into the endless pile of sadness that is The Cleveland Browns. And the vid actually needs to be updated, because it only goes up to the 2012 Season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndj54mHK6OI&t

Us people from Pennsylvania enjoy picking on Ohio teams.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back