• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DRE HAZEL AND TAYLOR RAZ

luvtosmellfeet

TMF Poster
Where are dre and taylor???????????????????????????/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wher can i find them???? what company is still producing with them????

Taylor Raz retired. She left the fetish business and traveled the world. But she still has a profile on here that she checks once in a while. Dre Hazel, no idea.

Tay retired, and I have no idea what Dre Hazel is doing.

Someone told me a couple years ago that while they were both still active, the two had some kind of falling out.

Dre has also retired - got a vanilla job living a vanilla life style now. only know because i enquired to a florida based producer on a custom request if she could get dre on board - unfortunately she's not coming back. Real shame IMO she was one of the best, great ler and a great lee...

Taylor Raz retired. She left the fetish business and traveled the world. But she still has a profile on here that she checks once in a while. Dre Hazel, no idea.

Damn, that's too bad she gave it up. She was one of my favorites for sure.

WEll thats it my life is over!!! dre was my favorite of all time!!! what company last produced her?

Dre has also retired - got a vanilla job living a vanilla life style now. only know because i enquired to a florida based producer on a custom request if she could get dre on board - unfortunately she's not coming back. Real shame IMO she was one of the best, great ler and a great lee...

Just because she's in a vanilla job doesn't mean she lives a vanilla lifestyle. Who knows what she gets up to in her spare time?

which producer if u dont mind?

Going by a quick Clips4Sale search, it's possible she's been out of the business for a while now, possible since 2014/2015, if not earlier. Ginary has rereleased some of her work, as have Tickle Addiction. JB Tickling might be the last one to have a "new" clip, and even that could be old.

I like Dre and am glad I have so much of her work in my archive. Maybe someday she'll return.

which producer if u dont mind?

Well one of the last producers she did content for was....herself. She has her own store which is still up and it never got that popular for some reason. Several pages of her being a lee and a ler in all kinds of positions. If she really is living a vanilla life now (at least professionally) who knows how much longer this store will be up. Better buy some stuff while you can.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/70960/tickle-tormentors/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit10

Just because she's in a vanilla job doesn't mean she lives a vanilla lifestyle. Who knows what she gets up to in her spare time?

I heard from a model who was close friends with her that she entered a relationship with a guy who wasn't too keen on her doing fetish material.

I heard from a model who was close friends with her that she entered a relationship with a guy who wasn't too keen on her doing fetish material.

Tay said that's why Danica Logan retired.

And SimplyTickling has said that's why Tori retired.

Tay said that's why Danica Logan retired.

And SimplyTickling has said that's why Tori retired.

Well it makes sense.

Despite the optics from the viewer perspective this isn't really what these women are looking for long term. They just want to bank on this for quick bucks as much as they can for as long as they can tolerate it and get the hell away from this business for a more stable/self-regarding thing.

Just how it goes unfortunately.
The lifespan of even the most popular tickle models is usually just a few years.
Exceptions for every rule ofcourse.

Just how it goes unfortunately.
The lifespan of even the most popular tickle models is usually just a few years.
Exceptions for every rule ofcourse.

Sadly this is true. I just remembered that Carmen from TickleAbuse called it a career for similar reasons.

As others have already said,Tay has retired and I too have no update on Dre.Tay's twitter handle is active .The clips site 'tickle addiction' where i think both have stakes, is still selling .

Yes! In fact, I'm in India now! I'm working on a movie set as the dialogue/dialect coach.

I check my account here about 2x/year.

Last year I had an intense itch to satisfy my fetish desires and I offered tickle sessions while I was vacationing for a month in Florida and staying at the Tickle Abuse Studio. Only 2 fans took advantage of that opportunity. And damn it was fun. Fuck it felt soooo good!

Well it makes sense.

Despite the optics from the viewer perspective this isn't really what these women are looking for long term. They just want to bank on this for quick bucks as much as they can for as long as they can tolerate it and get the hell away from this business for a more stable/self-regarding thing.

I really thought this is what I wanted long term. That's why I put my entire life, heart, and soul into the fetish business from 2011-2015. It served as an epic tool for me. I'm grateful for every moment of it. I still have my c4s stores active and I've been thoroughly enjoying going back through my old harddrives and finding old unreleased content that somehow got forgotten! This is presently how I afford my lifestyle thanks to 5 years of intense commitment working 90 hour weeks. What happens is we (people who have multiple roles: model/producers) get burnt out. I found that what made me successful was because I personally responded to EVERY SINGLE EMAIL/message and tried my damndest to make every single fan dream come true by fulfilling their custom fantasies at a reasonable rate. It's crazy difficult to be your own secretary, model, producer, director, editor, publisher, etc... It's so much fun that you literarily can't say "no" and suddenly you've lost touch with who you are at your core and you're working from 7am-midnight and even checking emails when you're at the nail salon or out to dinner with friends... shit, for me I was even answering emails when I was recruiting/partying at the strip club. The most stressful part was arranging schedules with 5-6 other models who have busy lives and insane excuses or cancel bc of cramps, or just because they don't feel well. How many times can your grandma die? It wears you down. Behind the glitz and the glamor and all the laughing there is A LOT that goes into a production.

I had an awakening upon attending a music festival and suddenly I realized that I'm not living my life to my fullest potential. There was so much more of the world I wanted to see, things I wanted to learn and study... I tried to do both... but it wasn't working out, so I decided to retire and put my heart into ADVENTURE. Now here I am 3 years post retirement coming to the end of my savings from the days of my hard work, and I don't regret a second of it.

As others have already said,Tay has retired and I too have no update on Dre.Tay's twitter handle is active .The clips site 'tickle addiction' where i think both have stakes, is still selling .

My twitter handle is no longer active. I shut it down in October 2017 when I got a call back after I auditioned for a show that would air on national television.

Yes, please support me by enjoying your favorite tickle videos of me and dre on www.tickleaddiction.com it will remain active from now until!?!?

I really thought this is what I wanted long term. That's why I put my entire life, heart, and soul into the fetish business from 2011-2015. It served as an epic tool for me. I'm grateful for every moment of it. I still have my c4s stores active and I've been thoroughly enjoying going back through my old harddrives and finding old unreleased content that somehow got forgotten! This is presently how I afford my lifestyle thanks to 5 years of intense commitment working 90 hour weeks. What happens is we (people who have multiple roles: model/producers) get burnt out. I found that what made me successful was because I personally responded to EVERY SINGLE EMAIL/message and tried my damndest to make every single fan dream come true by fulfilling their custom fantasies at a reasonable rate. It's crazy difficult to be your own secretary, model, producer, director, editor, publisher, etc... It's so much fun that you literarily can't say "no" and suddenly you've lost touch with who you are at your core and you're working from 7am-midnight and even checking emails when you're at the nail salon or out to dinner with friends... shit, for me I was even answering emails when I was recruiting/partying at the strip club. The most stressful part was arranging schedules with 5-6 other models who have busy lives and insane excuses or cancel bc of cramps, or just because they don't feel well. How many times can your grandma die? It wears you down. Behind the glitz and the glamor and all the laughing there is A LOT that goes into a production.

I had an awakening upon attending a music festival and suddenly I realized that I'm not living my life to my fullest potential. There was so much more of the world I wanted to see, things I wanted to learn and study... I tried to do both... but it wasn't working out, so I decided to retire and put my heart into ADVENTURE. Now here I am 3 years post retirement coming to the end of my savings from the days of my hard work, and I don't regret a second of it.

Whenever you get time, if you feel like it, I'm sure folks would love to hear some of the crazy behind the scenes shenanigans, fun, and annoying, and bizarre, that you went through all those years.

People always make assumptions, or fantasize about the reality of the tickle video industry, because there's so much unknown about it.

(20 years ago, when FM Concepts was one of the big companies going, I used to imagine the models all living in that house they use for every videos, and of course later you learn, no, they just go for a few
hours, knock out a bunch of tickle/foot videos, get paid and go home after!)

Since you're retired now and don't check back here much I figure I might as well ask some questions I've always had for you:

1) Who was/is your favorite girl to tickle?

2) Did you ever do tickling sessions off-camera with any of the models?

3) Was there ever a time where you as the ler kept tickling a girl after a shoot was over for a few minutes while she was still tied up, just because you could? (Playfully, I mean)

4) Was there ever a time where, after you were done the shoot (as the lee) that you told the ler to keep tickling you?

5) What was your all-time favorite clip to shoot, and what made it your favorite?

6) What was the longest tickle session you've ever been a part of?

7) If you could tie up and tickle any female celebrity, who would you choose?

Otherwise, good luck with everything, and thanks for all you've done in our little world.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back