• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cast of Hollyoaks (UK soap, */M, */F)

botticelli

A few actors and actresses from this UK soap were tickled in TV or internet shows lately.
As part of a Hollyoaks summer special, some of the actors took part in a challenge where they had to hold up weights with their arms stretched out in front of them, while fellow actors tried to put them off in various ways, including tickling in some cases. These are the ones I found (skipping those that involve minors).

Rory Douglas-Speed (M/M, M/M): poked a couple of times by Andrew Hayden-Smith (starting at 29:10), very nice reaction.
youtube.com/watch?v=bkdxS7zVKYY
Later, briefly tickled again by Jacob Roberts (35:15).

Andrew Hayden-Smith (M/M?): during his challenge (starting at 27:00), you can't really see any tickling.
youtube.com/watch?v=8O56990Fdnc&t=1684s
In a later show, however, he claims that Rory Douglas-Speed tickled him and put him off (1:04:10).
youtube.com/watch?v=k1VtDUKc2s8&t=3888s

Daisy Wood-Davis (M/F): tickled by Andrew Hayden-Smith (starting at 15:50).
youtube.com/watch?v=bYO7xjeo1cs&t=1055s

Luke Morgan (F/M): tickled briefly by Sarah Jayne Dunn (starting at 20:40). Not a great reaction, plus he claims not to be ticklish. But it looks like he is just trying to hold it in for the challenge. Also, he already admitted in the past to being ticklish in his ribs.
youtube.com/watch?v=TRCn4m2LbCU&t=1258s

Jessica Fox (M/F): tickled (extensively) by Ashley Taylor Dawson (starting at 25:50).
youtube.com/watch?v=TRCn4m2LbCU&t=1258s
When tables are turned, Ashley Taylor Dawson chickens out and drops the weights right away, not to give Jessica Fox a chance to "touch him" (sounds suspicious).

Jamie Lomas was in the cast of the UK reality show "I'm a celebrity... get me out of here". He took several challenges with animals (insects, snakes, etc) crawling all over him. In a few cases, he claimed that they were tickling him. I can't find the scenes on youtube, but you can probably find the episodes online: episode 15 ("Displeasure beach" trial) and episode 17 ("Rank taxi" trial).

I new Daisy and Jessica were ticklish they should of got the actress who plays sienna and Mercedes Perri and layla 🙂😈😈😈 if there's anymore on hollyoaks lets us know

Hi It might not be but it looks like Stephanie Wearing had her feet tickled whilst doing the challenge the actor who plays Tony crouched down to her feet and she giggled and kicked away

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back