• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

personal thank you - repost Shelley's Audition pt 1

flugel1

TMF Regular
This is a repost from the last story I wrote in 2017. 12.28.17 Just over 1 yr ago. The next day I had a brain hemorrhage. Couldn't walk, talk, type, remember. Drs. were not positive. Set some rehab goals. walk, talk and make some sense, swing golf club, play horn, write another story for TMF. The biggest challenge to that was i couldn't connect my thoughts, much less type em. Thanks to all who read, commented, liked, hated whatever. You'll never know the value of the feedback. So I encourage all readers share ur thoughts. Means more than you think. Special thanks to Milagros, Nibblerinde, Tommytikl, Driv3r, TKWolf, Took a while but pretty much back to normal. So, as 2018 starts THANK YOU. You played a role in my recovery. So if last year sucked, as it did for many, know you made a difference in one persons life. THANX AGAIN

SHELLEY'S AUDITION

Starring

Kaley Cuoco
Melissa Rauch
Shelley Hennig

The Big Bang Theory had wrapped for the season. Melissa Rauch – Bernadette and Kaley Cuoco – Penny were having dinner. Melissa was sharing a new script she had written. After the great reviews and modest success of her dark comedy 'The Bronze' she had a little traction. It was a similarly dark comedy but this time about people in their late 20's that had no plan, no real aspirations and basically just drank and had sex. Kaley had read it and found it very funny. So over dinner Melissa made an interesting offer. “Kales, we've talked about what you want to do after the show. I have an idea. I want you to executive produce this project”. Kaley was stunned but intriqued. She'd never done anything like that before but as they talked it started exciting her. Kaley was very driven and after all her years in the business had a million contacts. Her primary goal would be to raise the funds, help with casting and locations and staff. After a month or so they decided to move forward.

They started a go fund me page and went to some of their closest friends for advice and review. People loved the script and were interested in getting involved. Soon the pieces were in place to move forward. So they started trying to cast. The 3 primary characters were early/late 20's that were kinda lost and just living for the day. There were 2 girls – Hayley a brunette waitress, Jennifer a blond secretary who secretly had a crush on Hayley and Hayley's on again off again slacker boyfriend Brad. He was in an entry level sales position. They set up a casting session and sent invites to specific agents. They got good interest and results. Ariane Grande, Ariel Winter, Anna Lynn McCord, Victoria Justice, Rachel Melvin, Lea Michele, etc. the list of late 20's all kinda showed up. But the one person both M and K wanted for Hayley was the actress Shelley Hennig. She rose to fame on Days of our lives, but got hot on Secret Circle and Teen Wolf. She'd also gotten some good reviews in the movies she was in. She was gorgeous, fit, funny, great body and had range as an actress. Her agent finally called back and said she couldn't make the casting due to a death in the family but she was interested.

So they did the casting and no one really blew them away. Ariel had gone blond and they liked her take on the quiet but smoldering Jennifer. So they told her agent she was their first consideration. Then they called Shelley's agent and asked if she'd be interested in meeting at Kaley's house and just hanging by the pool and getting to know each other. It was set up for Saturday around 1. Shelley was excited. She was having a nice career but having trouble busting thru. Taking the lead in a movie would be big, but creating a relationship with Kaley and Melissa would be HUGER. Melissa showed up around noon, Kaley had margarittas ready. She was in a black bikini. Melissa changed into a black and yellow polka dot one piece and they went to the pool. Shelley showed up at 1. She was dressed in daisy dukes, a tight tiny midriff T, and flip flops. They welcomed her and showed where to change and come join.
Shelley Hennig was built to wear a bikini. She came out in a red, black, yellow, white vertical strip bikini. She oozed sex. They handed her a margy and they just got to chatting. More about each other and their experiences than the movie. Shelley immediately felt included, like hanging with friends and not movie execs or huge stars. They finally got around to the film and Melissa started to explain the concept. It was kinda dark with a lot of gallows/sexual/relationship humor. But there was a lot of sexuality in the film and Jennifer's character drove a lot of that. A critical scene was a epic fail seduction that Jennifer tries to do with Hayley. It involved nudity and tickling. It was pivotal to the story but you had to have someone who was comfortable with both nudity, tickling and being tickled. Shelley only had a few pages of the script and none included this. Melissa also said they were considering Ariel for the Jennifer part.
“I've met her a few times. She's cool but I get a better understanding of what guys go thru. I couldn't stop looking at her tits. Their amazing” Shelley said. “Yeah they are” Kaley acknowledged. “What about the tickling, you okay with that?” she asked. “I'm pretty ticklish” Shelley said shyly. “Well, ur boyfriend acts like a dick and that's the way u 2 get together, so it's got to be something your comfortable with” Melissa explained. “And there's also a makeout scene between you too, that goes pretty epically and comedically wrong as well”. “Well I'm very straight but I could see enjoying kissing Ariel” Shelley responded. Kaley refiled drinks. At this point the girls were feeling no pain.
When Kaley came back with the drinks she set hers on the plastic table next to her chaise, handed one to Mel and in an effort to hand it to Shelley spilled a lil on her tummy. “Damn, Shell, I'm so sorry” she reached down to wipe it off her but really just wanted to goose her sides. And she did. And Shelley jumped giggled and laughed. “So someone is ticklish” Kaley teased. And goosed again. And Shelley giggled again.

“Mo, we may have found our Haley” and Kaley straddled Shelley on her chair. “I think she may be the one” and Kaley started to tickled Shelley on her sides. Shelley was desperately ticklish and this was killing her but the sight of Kaley in her tiny black bikini doing it was turning her on. Melissa wandered over and watched for a minute and then said “What about these tootsies?” and went to the feet. “NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Shelley yelled. “Hey If u want to be Hayley u gotta be good with this shit” And coming from Melissa's tiny voice it made it sound worse.

And the girls were merciless. Feet, ribs, neck, pits, knees. They were killing her. At one point her boob popped out of her top and Kaley jumped on it. Her nips were up and she was having trouble breathing.. Kaley tickled anyway and Shelley exploded in laughter. “We've got our Hayley, or our next BFF” Kaley teased. And just to seal the deal she leaned down and kissed the horny brunette HARD. She kissed back. “Yep, we got her” and then Kaley removed her top and Melissa removed her bottoms. Shelley was so horny now she didn't care. “Take mine off” Kaley commanded and Shell removed her top. She laid down on her and started to make out. Melissa spread her legs and started to work. Shelley had never been with a woman, more than some kissing and this was amazing. She didn't want it to end. Melissa's tongue was driving her nuts, Kaleys tongue was driving her nuts amd her body was driving her nuts.. “Shit..............Im...............close................IM................gonna.................cum..............” she moaned. “You bet your fuckingassuare” and Kaley pinched both erect nipples. Shelley screamed and exploded on Melissa's face. And then just shivered in the chaise. Both girls snuggled up and held her.

“I'd better have gotten this fuckin job after this” Shelley whispered. “You've got our approval but next weekend we have a meet and greet with the money guys. Clear ur saturday night” Kaley whispered back. “But we still have all of tonite” Melissa whispered and grabbed 2 very sensative breasts. Shelley was astounded she wasnt upset and was so turned on. The whole thing was overwhelming. The girls knew excactly how to arouse her and loved doing it. No guy in her world was even close to being this good

“Hey, were both buck ass naked and you're not. Whats up with that?” Shelley said to Melissa. “Well do something about it …..................bitch” Shelley was nothing if not competitive and now she was so sexually aroused she was just a raw nerve. She rolled the tiny blond off the chaise and stood her up. Shelley was about 5'6” and Melissa wasn't even 5' so she appeared to tower over her. She put her hands on the shoulder straps of her one piece and then yanked her in and drove her tongue in her mouth. Melissa responded. As they tongue tossled Shelley stripped the suit off the tiny blond.. Melissa was blessed with an amazing body for a small girl. Kaley had enjoyed it in the past and came up behind and started to massage to gorgeous melons.

What Kaley knew and Shelley didn't was that Melissa was stupid ticklish. And Kaley thought this was the best time to show it. Kaley started tickling her ribs and Mo was gigling in Shelleys mouth. She had to break the kiss. “Cuoco, cut that shit out” Mo complained. “OH, so someone else is ticklish?” Shelley noticed. And attacked. Melissa had no chance. The girls sandwiched the short blond and roamed her body. There was nothing she could do but laugh and wiggle. Which was fine with both Shell and Kales.

Melissa's breasts were pretty amazing and the feel of them jiggling below her breasts was astounding to Shelley. She wanted more, so she tickled more. And Kaley knew what the outcome of all the tickling would be. Orgasm and she worked it. One of Melissa's worst spots was just below her butt. Kaley went there hard. Mel couldn't get away and didn't really want to. Soon she wrapped her arms around Shelley and let the girls take her there. Shelley kissed her deeply and Kaley inserted her fingers and started to play. Kaley knew her girl well and just what to do. Shelley was just going for it.

As Kaley brought her close Shelley reached around and massaged the great tight ass of the tiny blond. But she also found the tickle spot. Melissa was laughing, panting, sweating and getting close. Kaley knew it and went in for the kill. Melissa broke the kiss and leaned her head against Shelleys chest. She screamed in satisfaction when she came and sucked in a succulent breast. Shelley had never had a more sexual experience and now wanted more. She held Mo hard to her and was in heaven. “I think we need to audition Ariel” Shelley whispered. And the 3 girls went inside to the bedroom.

welcome back and so glad to hear about you amazing recovery

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back