• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The holiday gift you'd wish for

frankied21

TMF Expert
I think this might be a bit of fun!!
The holidays just passed, and I got to thinking. What if you had the opportunity to ask a loved one or family member for one tickling related gift. Whether it be a tool, a specific technique to use during a session, a session with someone special. It could be anything. What would you ask for?
Would anyone also flat out state why they were asking for the gift? Or try and use another reason as an excuse. Say, if you wanted a new toothbrush for tickles, would you say you needed a new toothbrush bc the old one broke or something?

Oh I would definitely want to ask my step-sister to tickle me or let me tickle her, but I wouldn't have a clue as to how I'd go about it

This made me laugh, because I actually did make an excuse for wanting a toothbrush (an electric one, for more efficient dental hygiene, of course).

Nowadays I have a partner who knows about my fetish, so I wouldn't have to make up an excuse. But man...if I had to make a request, I would LOVE a really slow build-up to an incredibly intense tickle torture session in bondage. We don't have time/energy to do that very often anymore and I feel too guilty to bother her with something so time-consuming (she's often tired from work), but omg I crave it.

I told my husband I wanted a Lelo smart wand and I got one. I now use it to get off when he's tickling me instead of our Hitachi.

That Lelo smart wand looks like the Cadillac of Vibrators. I'm sure it's worth every single dollar though.

And as far as a tickle related wish, I suppose I'd want to have a half and half session with Tracy "The Tiger" Jordan. Batgirl Halloween.jpg There's just something about her I find irresistible. Now there's something I wouldn't mind having wrapped under my tree, hypothetically speaking of course.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back