• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Nightmare M/M/M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Ticklish Nightmare M/M/M/M/M/

The scene was hot in the N.Y. Bondage Club with the naked guy in his 20's being teased and tormented by the five of us in the darkened cubicle. The nerdy type guy complete with specs had been wandering around the club shocked at things he was seeing when the five of us targeted him and soon had him joining us for a drink and another and another and introduced him to sniffing poppers having fun dominating him. After which we having been fondling him getting him excited had told him we wanted to play with him some more and a lamb to the slaughter in the cubicle had stripped him off and coerced him to lie on the bondage bed! Outnumbered soon secured we began touching him up and had found him sensitive and freaked him out saying he was going to be our naughty tickle-toy who needed punishing for teasing us.

Joe and Don lightly ran their hands along his sides making him squirm making comments about his ticklishness

"HEHhahahahahAHHA hey stop it HHEhahahahhahahHAHA!" he giggled as Martin hand-gagged him while Al stroked the guy's dick and balls as he was at the mercy of all our wiggling fingers, his muffled pleas ignored

"NOOOOOOO PLEEEAAASSEEE HEHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA STOOOOOPPP HEHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA EHAHAHAHHAHhahAHAHHAHAH STHAHAHAPPP IIITTTHHEHAHAHHAAAA HEHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAAPLEEAASEEEE HEHAHAHHAHAHAAAA DOOONN’TT HHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA!HEHAHAHAHAHHAHEHAHAHHAH AHAHAhahahAHAHAHAA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHAHHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHHEHEHHAHHAHAHHAHA aHAHAHAHEHHEHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHheheheeheeehahahah ahahahha HAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHHAHANOOOOOOO EHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAA!" with every light stroke of our fingers having him more hysterical HEHAHAHHHAHAhAHAHAHHHAH aHAHAHAHEHEHAAHAAAAAA STHHAHAHAHHAHPPPP HEHHAHAHHAHAPLEEAHAHAHAASSSSEEEEE HEHAHAhaHAH AHAHAHHEHHAAAAAA NNNHEHEHEOOOO HAHAMOOORHAHHAAHEEEEEEE HEHAHAHAHA!"

Having earlier pulled off both his shoes and socks I had his feet all to myself and was taunting him licking the soles of his squirming feet, he was being driven wild as it was so obvious he being tongue ticklish, I was relentless in torturing both feet licking both soles heels to toes and adding fuel to the fire licking and nibbling his toes as he tried to kick out.

"We got a live one guys so let's give it to him!" said Joe but none of us needed encouragement

His struggling was useless as we all subjected him to maddeningly slow tickles and I found my slowly dragging one finger up and down the soles of his feet had his toes wiggling and him giggling but alternated to spider tickling his bare feet all over

"Hehah hah hahAHHAhahhahahAHHhhahahhaa HEHAHAHAHAHHAhaaHAHAHAHAHhaHAH HAHAAHAHhahahhha!" his body spasms all the encouragement he needed to give us all

"HEHhahahahahaHHEHEhahahahahahahaahAHHhaahhaahahahAHhahaahhaaHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHahaahhahaAHhahahahahahaaaaHEHAHhahaHHAhhaaaa ahhahahAHHHAHhahahahaHHHAhahahhahAHHAHAHAA!"

Don and Joe tickling his armpits as the guy's head was shaking and twisting from side to side reacting to our sadistic tickle assault while Al was giving his erect dick little licks over the head as we joked with him about his predicament as the music blaring in the background added to the intensity while torrents of laughter came from him, me more than happy tickling his feet

"HEHAhahahaAHHHhahahahHHAEHHEAhhaahahAHHAHAhahahAAH HA HEHAHAhaahHhaahahhaAHHaHAHHEHhahahahahHAHAHAHA HEhahahhaHAHhahHAHAA stop that tickles HEhahahahaAHHEHHEhaahhahHAHAhahaaa!"

We heard louder laughter from him when Martin took his hand off the guy's mouth verbally teasing him saying "Tickle tickle tickle cootchie cootchie coo!" which we all repeated and exciting for me seeing both of his feet twitch as I teased them.

We had him in hysterical laughter "HEHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHHAHEEHEEHEEAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA AHHEHEHHEHEHAAHAH AHAAHHAAHAH AHHEHAHAHAHHA!" viciously attacking every weak spot we found. Don and Joe working an armpit each and me lightly tickling his feet, Martin's focus the guy's sides and stomach and Al using a feather to tickle his balls

"HAHAHAHAHHAHEEHEEHEEEHEESTOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEEHE HEHhahahahahaHHhahahaahaaaaHEHAhahahhahahaHHAHHhaa hhehahahAHHA!" he was our victim and we tickling him senseless.

My fingers were quickly darting all over both of his bare soles and between all of his wiggling toes. "HAHHAHAHA hehehehehe HEHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HEHHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHA!" as his whole body thrashed around all he could do was what we wanted him to do; laugh "HEHAHAHHAHHAHEHHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHHEHHEHEHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA HHEAHHHAHH AHAAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAA STOP HEHAHAHAAHHAEHEHAHHAA it TICKLEHEHAHHAHAHSSSHAHAHAAAAAA. Oh, you HEHAHAHHEHEHAHAHHAHA HAHHHEHEHAHHAHAHAAHAheeheehahahaha HEHHAHAHAAHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEEHEEAHAHA HAHHHHEHEHEHHAAAAAA STOP HEHAHAHHAAHAHHAAH AHAHAHHEHEAHAAPLEASEHAHAHAHA HEHAHAHAHEHHEHAHAHhahahaaha HAHEHHEHAHHAH HEHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHE EHEEHEEEHAHAHAHASTAAAPHAHAHAHA!"

We stopped as suddenly as we started looking at his sweaty wet body as he lay exhausted and almost breathless as he begged us to let him go, he told us he couldn't take it, he was too ticklish and Martin taunting him saying he was laughing, having fun with us, enjoying himself and winked at me as teasingly I was gently stroking both soles of the guy's feet as Don told him to prove to us all he could take it or we'd all tickle him more! Martin then said to him unless he wanted to be really tickled senseless to ask me to please tickle his feet again.

What choice did he have though he hesitated until Don began spider tickling his balls when he squirmed and said

“Please tickle my feet again.” I then happily ran my fingers up and down both soles of his feet to immediate response from him.

"HEAHHAhhahahaaHHHaha HEHAHHHAhahahhahahHHAhhaahhahaHAHHAHEHEahhahhaaaa!" as he wiggled and squirmed while I played with his feet but nibbling all over them with a focus of attention to his arches and toes

"HhahAHAHAAHAHAhhhahahaHEHEHEEEHAHAHAAHHEHEEHHAHA hhHAHHAAAHAHAHAhahahahaAHHAhahahAHHA!"

We all smiled seeing how effective my nibbling tickles were and then Don began lightly spider tickling the guy's balls anyway which drove him crazy! ”HEHAhahahaAAHA haHAHAHHAHhehehahhaHHhahahaHAHHAAAA!" AL began vigorously tickling the guy's sides and ribs producing the desired reaction from his ticklish victim as simultaneously I was working over both his feet and found nibbling his arches very effective, so all he could do was laugh and laugh and did.

"HEHAHEHHEHAHEHEHHAHHEHA HAHEHAHHAHEHHAHAHAA NOT THE FEET NOOO HEEHEE HEHAEHHEAHAHAHAEEHHEA STOP IT TICKLES HEHAHAHEHAHAAAA!"

He erupted in still more laughter as Joe and Martin began stroking his armpits

"HEHAHhahaahaHAHAHAHHEHHHAHAHAHAHAHNOOHAHAA HAHHEHEHHAHAHHAHHAHhahaHAHAHANOOOOOOHEHAHHSTHAHAPP PIT HEHHHA HEHAHHahahhaHAHAHHAHADON’THAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHAhahahhaaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!" Always prepared from my black leather chaps I pulled out my trusty synthetic feather and traced it all over each bare sole in turn liking seeing his feet twitch involuntarily as he laughed himself silly trying to escape the ticklish sensations

"HEHahhaahhaAHHahhaahahaHHHAheheha AHHhahahahhaHHhahhaaaa!" but failing as I drew the feather slowly all over his feet. "HEHAAhahAHAHHehehhahAHHAHhahahahAHHAHEHHaHAHAHAHah HAHAHAEHHEAhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

We then stopped the tickling and Al began caressing and licking the guy's dick so soon he had a hard erection assisted by Don who had been caressing the guy's balls as Martin was hand-gagging him, I was enjoying just sniffing the guy's feet as Al kept sliding his lips up and down the shaft of the guy's dick and Joe licking his nipples and nibbling them getting them hard too. We loved every shudder, moan and gasp the guy made in response to this happening even arching of his back as every pleasurable spot was played with!

Martin released his mouth so he gasped "OOOOH FUCK DON'T STOP mMMMMMM Oooooh!" and we saw his body tense and I saw his toes splaying as his senses overwhelmed him and he quivered and as Al took his lips away the guy shot his load! Then maddeningly light tickles started driving him berserk as in unison we said teasingly “tickle tickle tickle and his body was trembling as Don and Joe tickled his sides and rib cage, I swapped the feather to the quill end and dragged it over each sole of his foot in turn but then used my mouth on his feet which now were sweaty and tasty as Al was alternating licking his armpits with stroke tickling them and Martin hand gagged the guy to increase his misery and torment as muffled he went mad!

"HAHAHHEHAHAHEHHEHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHHAHHA HEHAHHAHAHE AHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAA!"

We could tell he was howling with laughter and showed him no mercy as Martin told us to tickle him senseless and his body twisting and twitching was great to see "HEHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHA" in reaction to our sadistic and evil tickling from the major ticklish sensations coursing through his body as his head was shaking and Martin told me to increase the foot tickling which I did using my fingers tickling faster and harder "HEHAHHAHAHHAHEHEHEHHAHEEHEEHEESTAAAPAHAHA AHAHHHEHEHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!"

I loved running my fingers over both of his bare soles and Joe and Don then assisted me and pulled the guys toes back on each foot and I spider tickled his feet, exploring every inch of his soles and wiggling toes.

"HahahaHAHhahahahahaHAHAHhaHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA haHAHhahahahaHAHHHAHAHAHhahahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAA" Then nibbled and licked each bare sole which proved devastatingly ticklish for him "HEHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAH ahAHHHEHEHAHHAHAHHAHAAASTOP HEHAHAHEHHEEHEEHEE HEHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAA that tickles!" he yelled as Martin again stopped hand-gagging him.

Al was again lightly tickles the guy's balls and the shaft of his dick "HEHAHhahahahHHAhahhahahaHAHHEHhaahahaa STOPHEHEHEEEHAHAHA HEHAHhhahaaHAHhahahahhaathat tickles hahahahahHAHHAA!" as I was really working over his feet and as they were held licking and sucking on his toes, each foot in turn whilst Don and Joe held them taut for me! Then Martin began tickling his sides and across his stomach area

"HEHHAHAHHAAAHEHHE HEHAHHAHAHAHHAHHEHEHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHH EHEHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HEHHHAHAHHEHEHAHHAAHHAHAHAH as I kept tickling and nibbling all over his bare feet "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHEHEEEAHAHAHA HAHHEHHEHAHHAHEHAHHAHAHHHHAHHAHAAHAHEHHAHAHHA!"

Al using my feather to stroke the guy's balls and the shft of his dick increasing his build up of frustration "AhhahahahhaHHhha HAHAHAhehehehhahHAHhahhahahaHAHhahaaaaa HEHAhhhahahahAHAHhahhahahaaaa wiggles and squirms uncomfortably from the light tickling Al was delivering! "HahahhaHHAHhahhaHAHHAHAHAStopAhaaaHhhhaHHAHHAHAHHA HAA!" yelled the guy laughing hyterically

"HAHAHahahAAHEHAHHAhahAHAHHAHHAHAHA from the light tickles I was subjecting him to enduring on his feet spider tickling lightly from his heels to his toes.

Joe and Don back stroking his sides and ribs again "HEHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHAAHEEHHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHH AAHHA!" Martin hand-gagging him as Al ran his fingers along the insides of the guys thighs and caressed his balls making him shudder as Joe orally enjoyed his nipples, he alternated between sucking and licking them whilst Don licked and sniffed the guy's armpits.

Al placed the feather to flick over the guy's defenseless balls and very stiff erection as he lost the plot arching his body as he laughed like a loon! "HEHHAHAHHHEHHHAHHAHAEHHHAAHHAHHAEHE HEHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAAHAA!"AAAAAHHHHHEHA HEHEHAHEHAHHAHAHAHA HEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEAHHAHAAA PLEASE STOP HAHAHHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHAHHAHAHHHEHEHAHHAAHAHHAHHEHEHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHHEHEHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!"

My fingers menacingly working over both of his feet "HEHAhahaahaAHHhahaahAHHAhhHEHAhahahaAAHHaaa!" as he was really squirming and giggling in this teasing and tormenting ordeal and with me attacking his bare feet and Don at his sides and ribs, Al tauniting his dick and balls and Joe his tummy and nipples and Martin his armpits we had our tickle-toy laughing hysterically and no matter how he squirmed and wriggled around, there was no escaping tickles, merciless tickles, tickled senseless until we got bored and then left him in the cubicle and told a few guys in the club that in there was a naked ticklish lad who was into role play of hating being tickled but it being his absolute turn on and smiled to each other when we heard giggles having seen three leather clad lads go into the cubicle and close the door!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back