• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sasha Foxxx

g22

TMF Novice
I've recently seen videos of Sasha topless but not tickling videos. Anyone ever wondered if she's hidding a weakness??

Sasha only goes topless for her own site/c4s, and I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure none of her topless vids are tickling ones. You could check it out, though....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I noticed this too. She's in videos doing most vanilla sexual acts no problem. However she never ever goes topless in any tickling video. Only in one video where she tickle fights on a trampoline do her breasts pop out occasionally. Otherwise, she refuses to go topless, but has tickled countless of topless and naked women, even stimulated a few. It's her choice, but I found this curious.

I noticed this because she's quite a high rated adult model in the vanilla world. She just happens to be also active in the tickling niche.

EDIT: Actually. In her vanilla videos she's actually often clothed as well. It's just her style, I think. Even adult models can be a little reserved. ;)

Last edited:
To clarify, she confirmed this in an interview clip with JD.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back