• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missed chances in tickling technique on video

jujimbo

TMF Master
I know. Nobody likes an obnoxious backseat driver, but I'm doing it anyway.

You may have noticed this too when purchasing a tickling video and notice the lee has a good reaction, but the 'ler ruins it a bit because of his/her technique. I found this exactly to be the case in the TickleSlaves video of Danielle. She screams angrily when tickled hard, but giggles uncontrollably when tickled softly. Yet, the ler tickles her hard most of the time and softly only in very short bouts. The idea was to tease her by making it harder for her. However, I believe the video would be so much more enjoyable if he tickled her softly for prolonged periods and hard only in very short waves to surprise/tease her. Her response was so much sexier when tickled softly and he could have potentially drowned her in soft tickles and still wear her out like that. But he had to go hardcore most of the time killing the fun out of it. He actually was unable to tickle her for long periods because of it while I'm almost sure she'd have allowed minutes of soft tickles otherwise in anticipation of the hard tickling that will come. Should've been 90% soft / 10% hard instead of the other way around.

I guess it also a matter of taste. Still an example of a missed opportunity from my perspective. Yes, I realise it is likely fake, but her best reactions to my taste are only less than 5% of the video. A pity.

To those who watched the video: do you agree/disagree?

And to everybody: do you have any other example where you believed there were missed opportunities with a certain 'lee?

Last edited:
I haven't seen the video, but as a ticklee, I would agree that your point applies to not just the video but the way tickling is done in general. Most ticklers just want to torture the ticklee with hard tickling, which honestly is much less effective than soft tickling except when used in short durations. I don't know why most ticklers want to scare the ticklee rather than make her enjoy the tickling and be cooperative in the session. Slow, soft, and prolonged tickling mixed every now and then with some sadism is what makes for real fun tickle sessions. If the ticklee is enjoying the ticklish situation she is being put into, it is more likely that she would look forward to the sadistic bits every now and then.

I didn't watch that video either, but I couldn't agree more with you in general. I've seen so many vids where this is the case. If the 'lee is more angry than ticklish, I'm not interested. Same goes for 'lees in pain - I have seen a lot more of this in /m vids than /f but it happens in both. I remember one where they had a guy tied up, and he said right on camera that he had knee surgery not long ago. The 'lers didn't respect his request to leave his knees alone, and were obviously hurting him, not tickling...there was lots of screaming but it was all pain and the words were "get off my fucking knee" instead of "please stop tickling me." There was zero laughter. I like some S&M but I wasn't there for that, I was there to see a tickling vid, not to watch some poor guy's knee get re-injured.

I agree with your thoughts on the soft tickling, a video from Last Laugh LLOMICRON 8 for my taste highlights the point perfectly,
armpit tickling from a certain angle and touch with a feather, simple and very effective against someone who is ticklish enough.

I agree with your thoughts on the soft tickling, a video from Last Laugh LLOMICRON 8 for my taste highlights the point perfectly,
armpit tickling from a certain angle and touch with a feather, simple and very effective against someone who is ticklish enough.

Amen!

Anything with Lily Cade and Tickling also displays an expert/magic touch that is very effective

I'm glad to hear others say they prefer to see softer tickling like that.

I don't know many of these videos or model's names, but there were a couple vids on YouTube of a ticklee named Tori and a tickler named Gianna. And I don't know if some of u guys will know who they are right away or not, but I liked these right away not just cause the Lee was cute, but because Gianna pretty much tickles her in a way that's as close as I've yet seen to what I really love as a Lee ;). She does go a little harder now and then, but only for a couple seconds at a time. And I'm not experienced enough with these vids to be able to spot "fake/exaggerated" responses .. but Tori has a huge smile and giggle throughout these, seems very ticklish under the arms and reacts a little more strongly with struggling and laughing harder when tickled there, and is not seen in the clips I've watched anyway to be screaming her head off, cursing and yelling, gulping air like she's going to throw up, no longer laughing and just grunting uncomfortably and struggling...and that's all in the way her ler is touching her, not because the people I've seen having those reactions in other videos were "more ticklish". In all of those with the non-laughing, screaming reactions, the ler was invariably doing things I dislike when tickled for prolonged periods. Drilling into them like a jackhammer, grabbing a handful of their flesh hard and either squeezing, pinching jostling/shaking a hunk of their belly around like a pitbull with a chewtoy, or raking combs and hairbrushes across their feet like they're trying to grate cheese 🙄. Ok, yes these things can cause huge reactions, but they are only good to see when used very sparingly and briefly. To try to keep at a Lee like that just quickly causes pain, irritation, loss of sensation, or loss of the ability to breathe/fear, which is not what I'm into at all. These methods can be enjoyable when used for a few seconds between bouts of lighter tickling. More than that and they ruin a good thing just like the OP said. Guys in particular are pretty bad about it in videos but I have seen a couple girls who were too. But I would rather be squirming and giggling and laughing my head off with light tickles like Tori, than shrieking in pain or sounding like I'm aspirating vomit like a couple unlucky Lee's I've seen in other vids :(

Anything with Lily Cade and Tickling also displays an expert/magic touch that is very effective
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zz3EUMtM51s

Is this Lily Cade? If so thanks for the recommend. The tickler here is also tickling in the way I love that makes me crazy and helpless with laughter, although I wouldn't have such big reactions as she does on the feet here, the sensation would feel amazing, and tickled on the upper body the way he does her feet here I would sound more like her responses ;). But this is what I mean, he's really tickling lightly for the most part til the last couple seconds of the vid, and just varying the spots on her feet, going from one foot to the other, keeping it unpredictable, but not rough. And she's falling apart with it ;). These guys don't have to go at soles with a hairbrush like they're trying to draw blood to get great ticklish responses. Even when he does go a little harder with his hands toward the end of the clip, it doesn't look nearly as uncomfortable as the hairbrush guys :/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zz3EUMtM51s

Is this Lily Cade? If so thanks for the recommend. The tickler here is also tickling in the way I love that makes me crazy and helpless with laughter, although I wouldn't have such big reactions as she does on the feet here, the sensation would feel amazing, and tickled on the upper body the way he does her feet here I would sound more like her responses ;). But this is what I mean, he's really tickling lightly for the most part til the last couple seconds of the vid, and just varying the spots on her feet, going from one foot to the other, keeping it unpredictable, but not rough. And she's falling apart with it ;). These guys don't have to go at soles with a hairbrush like they're trying to draw blood to get great ticklish responses. Even when he does go a little harder with his hands toward the end of the clip, it doesn't look nearly as uncomfortable as the hairbrush guys :/

That's Lily of TicklingParadise. It's from the video Spy Interrogation. Good video. They had cruel storylines (sometimes too much for me, even if it's fiction), but in reality did respect their models and wanted to get the best reaction out of their 'lees by any means. Their best tickler was again a woman, though, Gia.

Lily Cade is somebody different. She is a lesbian tickler who still works for TIED N TICKLED, also known as Severe Society Production. She's very skilled at what she does and seems genuinely into tickling and sometimes stimulating women. I like how she tickles. This video is one where she did a good job, but where I was left conflicted because I'm seeing two genuine lesbian women as a heterosexual male. :p

She's relentless, yet knows to tickle just enough to touch her 'lees buttons. It's how I see it too. I like to see it as 'harvesting' the best reaction from a 'lee and oftentimes soft tickles are the best way for it. Many 'lers have the wrong approach and think 'we only have x amount of time, let's tickle her hard for the little time we have' as if it's a mechanical process. It's better to take your time and do it good. There's no rush, for she isn't going anywhere. :)

Last edited:

I don't know many of these videos or model's names, but there were a couple vids on YouTube of a ticklee named Tori and a tickler named Gianna. And I don't know if some of u guys will know who they are right away or not, but I liked these right away not just cause the Lee was cute, but because Gianna pretty much tickles her in a way that's as close as I've yet seen to what I really love as a Lee ;). She does go a little harder now and then, but only for a couple seconds at a time. And I'm not experienced enough with these vids to be able to spot "fake/exaggerated" responses .. but Tori has a huge smile and giggle throughout these, seems very ticklish under the arms and reacts a little more strongly with struggling and laughing harder when tickled there, and is not seen in the clips I've watched anyway to be screaming her head off, cursing and yelling, gulping air like she's going to throw up, no longer laughing and just grunting uncomfortably and struggling...and that's all in the way her ler is touching her, not because the people I've seen having those reactions in other videos were "more ticklish". In all of those with the non-laughing, screaming reactions, the ler was invariably doing things I dislike when tickled for prolonged periods. Drilling into them like a jackhammer, grabbing a handful of their flesh hard and either squeezing, pinching jostling/shaking a hunk of their belly around like a pitbull with a chewtoy, or raking combs and hairbrushes across their feet like they're trying to grate cheese ��. Ok, yes these things can cause huge reactions, but they are only good to see when used very sparingly and briefly. To try to keep at a Lee like that just quickly causes pain, irritation, loss of sensation, or loss of the ability to breathe/fear, which is not what I'm into at all. These methods can be enjoyable when used for a few seconds between bouts of lighter tickling. More than that and they ruin a good thing just like the OP said. Guys in particular are pretty bad about it in videos but I have seen a couple girls who were too. But I would rather be squirming and giggling and laughing my head off with light tickles like Tori, than shrieking in pain or sounding like I'm aspirating vomit like a couple unlucky Lee's I've seen in other vids :(

I love how you tear them apart. Haha. :rowfull: I totally agree with you, especially on the brush part. It's a very overused tool and rarely does what it's supposed to do.

And the thing is. If you are able to make her giggle for a very long time, it's sadistic the same. But it's so much more fun and attractive. You have so much more playtime and get a better reaction if you find the right method for a certain 'lee. The best tickling videos I've seen have the 'lee genuinely laughing all the time, yet in such a prolonged way you're amazed she was able to handle it. A screaming and angry 'lee is a turnoff. It's like finding the right 'wave length' for a certain lee, but if discovered you can really push her far and still have her enjoy it too, until she really had too much.

It's also more intimate too. A 'lee truly has to show her real weak side, even if she can't really help nor control it. The side I want to see of her.

I prefer to see the lee tortured by prolongation rather than over-stimulation. Even give her breaks depending on 'lee just to prolong the total ordeal she's going through, but know when to stop. If you're sending her into a giggling mess with silent laughter inbetween, no need to tickle harder. You won't get a better response from that, on the contrary. You already have the response you want and ideally you want way more of that.

Last edited:
As JUJIMBO said Lily Cade works for certain companies, and is much more recently active than the video loaded by SIAMESE,
which was maybe 15 years old, regardless of who is being tickled, I think Lily Cade appears to have a genuine lust for tickling,
and is very good at it.
Here are gifs53.1.gif of her in action61.2.gif64.2.gif

Last edited:
soft tickling is actually way more effective on me than hard. i prefer a lot more!!
it does seem to have a better effect in some vids as well, it's a shame more people don't utilise it.

I don't watch as many videos as I used to anymore since a lot simply are the "go at it hard to force a strong reaction, so I can put that as my clip's tagline to draw eyes."

I used to wonder, still, sometimes if it was just the pitfall of being a tickling producer in certain aspects. I know this is flawed, in part, but I also wonder if these factors come into play

1) The slower, more torturous approach can be a lot more intimate. It's a lot more psychological and driven on visual queues between the 'ler(s)/toys/etc and 'lee. I wonder if some models simply are not for it because it's "breaching." If I consider some come from more risque modeling backgrounds, the hard and done approach might be what they're expecting to sign up for---so they can blank out in the roughness.

2) Time-basis. I don't know much about what models charge per hour since it's variable / if there's any set-deals. But sometimes it can take a lot longer to coax out a reaction/trust that way depending on the 'lee. I could also, again, see it more horrifying if there's those "I hate being tickled" models.

3) I don't know how much screening there is to circumvent the #1 and #2 with the matter. From what I've seen of tickling producers picking up individuals, it always seems to be straight---would you be cool with this for $$$? Okay? Then we do it. And not much else on the matter. Unsure how relative that is to companies today.

That's Lily of TicklingParadise. It's from the video Spy Interrogation. Good video. They had cruel storylines (sometimes too much for me, even if it's fiction), but in reality did respect their models and wanted to get the best reaction out of their 'lees by any means. Their best tickler was again a woman, though, Gia.

Lily Cade is somebody different. She is a lesbian tickler who still works for TIED N TICKLED, also known as Severe Society Production. She's very skilled at what she does and seems genuinely into tickling and sometimes stimulating women. I like how she tickles. This video is one where she did a good job, but where I was left conflicted because I'm seeing two genuine lesbian women as a heterosexual male. :p

She's relentless, yet knows to tickle just enough to touch her 'lees buttons. It's how I see it too. I like to see it as 'harvesting' the best reaction from a 'lee and oftentimes soft tickles are the best way for it. Many 'lers have the wrong approach and think 'we only have x amount of time, let's tickle her hard for the little time we have' as if it's a mechanical process. It's better to take your time and do it good. There's no rush, for she isn't going anywhere. :)

Oh Ok, thanks :) I am really pretty unaware of what all the video companies are and who the models are for them, I had no idea the youtube clip I linked to was so old. I wonder if this is pretty typical for women on the TMF .. Seems like a lot of guys here know their videos and models like some guys know sports sstatistis ;) I haven't ever bought a tickling video, but have checked out clips for free here and there, and just recently discovered there's quite a bit of clothed tickling clips and videos for free on YouTube (which is fine with me, the Lee doesn't have to be naked for it to be exciting) 😁

I don't know many of these videos or model's names, but there were a couple vids on YouTube of a ticklee named Tori and a tickler named Gianna. And I don't know if some of u guys will know who they are right away or not, but I liked these right away not just cause the Lee was cute, but because Gianna pretty much tickles her in a way that's as close as I've yet seen to what I really love as a Lee ;). She does go a little harder now and then, but only for a couple seconds at a time. And I'm not experienced enough with these vids to be able to spot "fake/exaggerated" responses .. but Tori has a huge smile and giggle throughout these, seems very ticklish under the arms and reacts a little more strongly with struggling and laughing harder when tickled there, and is not seen in the clips I've watched anyway to be screaming her head off, cursing and yelling, gulping air like she's going to throw up, no longer laughing and just grunting uncomfortably and struggling...and that's all in the way her ler is touching her, not because the people I've seen having those reactions in other videos were "more ticklish". In all of those with the non-laughing, screaming reactions, the ler was invariably doing things I dislike when tickled for prolonged periods. Drilling into them like a jackhammer, grabbing a handful of their flesh hard and either squeezing, pinching jostling/shaking a hunk of their belly around like a pitbull with a chewtoy, or raking combs and hairbrushes across their feet like they're trying to grate cheese [emoji849]. Ok, yes these things can cause huge reactions, but they are only good to see when used very sparingly and briefly. To try to keep at a Lee like that just quickly causes pain, irritation, loss of sensation, or loss of the ability to breathe/fear, which is not what I'm into at all. These methods can be enjoyable when used for a few seconds between bouts of lighter tickling. More than that and they ruin a good thing just like the OP said. Guys in particular are pretty bad about it in videos but I have seen a couple girls who were too. But I would rather be squirming and giggling and laughing my head off with light tickles like Tori, than shrieking in pain or sounding like I'm aspirating vomit like a couple unlucky Lee's I've seen in other vids :(
Tori and Gianna are two of my models, and you are spot on her techniques. Gianna is a super light tickler most of the time. Those two were great together and it sucks Tori retired.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I haven't seen the video, but as a ticklee, I would agree that your point applies to not just the video but the way tickling is done in general. Most ticklers just want to torture the ticklee with hard tickling, which honestly is much less effective than soft tickling except when used in short durations. I don't know why most ticklers want to scare the ticklee rather than make her enjoy the tickling and be cooperative in the session. Slow, soft, and prolonged tickling mixed every now and then with some sadism is what makes for real fun tickle sessions. If the ticklee is enjoying the ticklish situation she is being put into, it is more likely that she would look forward to the sadistic bits every now and then.

Just guessing, but it's because the primary target demographic for the videos prefer to watch harder tickling. It's more sexually awesome when the tickles are aggressive and the lee is losing their mind as well as control of their body.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back