• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wildcard Weekend.

Bugman

Verified
Saturday.

Chiefs-Titans at Arrowhead. With their starters rested, the KC offense has more firepower than the Titans can handle. Winner: Chiefs.

Rams-Falcons at L.A. Memorial Stadium. Goff and Gurley have a big day and send the Falcons home for the season. Winner: Rams.

Sunday.

Bills-Jaguars at EverBank Field. The Jacksonville defense wins the day over Taylor and Company. Winner: Jaguars.

Panthers-Saints at Mercedes-Benz Dome. Cam Newton has been up and down this season and the Saints are tough at home. Winner: Saints.

I agree with all of your picks Bugman, especially the one at One Arrowhead Drive!

Barbershopman

I'm late to the party but I'll still pick Jacksonville and the Saints for tomorrow's games

Chiefs continue their playoff futility. The season is over for me.
zck3eju0ncntbmoamagv.gif

Don't know if it would have changed the outcome, but when Mariota got blown up by Derrick Johnson, the head of officiating said that the whistle blew too quickly on the stop of forward progress and that the Chiefs should have been awarded a fumble recovery. Then there's the two-point conversion that was blown dead instead of Sorensen running it back. In fact Reid in post-game refused to talk about the poor officiating because he didn't want to get fined. The head official Jeff Triplette, the official of the infamous Bettis overtime coin-flip call on Thanksgiving, continues to make his name mud. Even Mike Perieira, head of officiating, tweeted after the game that the officiating was poor, that "the players and the fans deserved better". There were multiple "questionable" calls during the game but it's a mute point now.

The Chiefs offensive game plan seemed "lost" after Kelce went out. Where was Kareem Hunt, only 6 touches in the second half; no plays to Tyreek Hill who could change a game on one play? Granted, Hill had dropped three passes previously, but run the jet-sweep? They were trying to move the ball like they were down by 17 instead of down less than a touchdown.

That makes six, count them SIX home playoff losses in a row. Makes a Chiefs fan want to do something drastic! AARGH!!!!

Barbershopman

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back