• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish, merciless COUGAR!

Phartz

TMF Poster
Hi all, you may know me from my Craigslist Gold stories:

As usual, I had my lee's hands tied above her head and her ankles tied together. Kristin wore a t-shirt and leggings, rolling up her sleeves to expose her underarms. However, we quickly realized the shirt was still in the way and she was more than willing to remove it. From there, her bra was like a guide map! The lowest part of her underarms and the highest point on her ribs were easily 2 of her most sensitive areas! Consistently tickling both spots at the same time drove her especially crazy!

Now, Kristin is VERY ticklish; but only in certain spots. Like the tops of her feet and her toes, but I got mild reactions on her arches. Actually, her heels were a pretty good spot as well. However, the easiest way to get her is to tickle her hip bones and inner thighs! She's a squealer and a cackler, but tickling that area makes her explode with laughter!!!

Throughout the session, I would verbally tease her with the clock. I asked her if she was already craving
revenge, fairly early into her time, to which she gave an empahtic "YES!!". Then I enjoyed the look on her face when I told her she still had over 20 minutes left.

After torturing her some more, I asked her in between tickles: "Are you going torture me?" "Will you be absolutely merciless with me?" She squealed YES both times. I then tickled her and asked "What if I beg you stop?" "NEVER!" She laughed, before I informed her that she was only halfway done. And she moaned "Ohhh" when I said that I still had 15 minutes to play with her before she would get said revenge.

I proceeded my assault, then asked her if it helps any if I say "Tickle, tickle, tickle!" While I'm tickling her. Obviously, this drove her even more insane. I then told her how most of the ladies who reply to my ads are 20-something year olds. But that I strongly prefer/fantasize about getting tickle-tortured by a cougar. And that led to more verbal teasing, as I would attack those inner thighs and whisper things like: "You are SO ticklish right here!" "What a ticklish cougar!" "Tickle tickle, Kristin!"

Eventually, as I normally tend to do, I intenionally stopped the clock with exactly 1 minute to go. And I told her I had Good News and Bad News. The good being she only had 1 minute left, the bad being that I would VIGOROUSLY tickle her NON-STOP! She seemed ready, but it was pure torture! For the first time in our session, she began trying to fight it. Clenching her mucles and biting her lip, but ultimately to no avail! I definitely got her GOOD, but now it was time for payback...

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back