• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celeb big brother UK

There's literally no chance it would have that effect! Also, bringing it to the attention of the public through this kind of sleazy tabloid reporting just turns tickling into another 'freaky fetish' story - it's not as if they have any real interest in the fetish or will even watch the videos before reporting on them. Honestly, it doesn't do anyone any favours I'm afraid.

From the looks of what comments I could find, the general consensus seems to be "Who gives a shit?". It doesn't seem to be shocking anybody.

Also I'm really sure I've mentioned her feet and tickle stuff to her directly on Twitter and had her 'like' the tweets, as was my understanding she seemed fairly open about the work.

From the looks of what comments I could find, the general consensus seems to be "Who gives a shit?". It doesn't seem to be shocking anybody.

Also I'm really sure I've mentioned her feet and tickle stuff to her directly on Twitter and had her 'like' the tweets, as was my understanding she seemed fairly open about the work.

I wouldn't say she's open about it - it's the difference between (discreetly) liking a tweet and retweeting or responding to it :)

..and I agree it won't shock anyone, it just isn't particularly great coverage. It's pretty innocent but is still one of those 'look at the weird fetish videos this model once appeared in!' stories...not particularly flattering (to the model or the tickling community) and not the kind of thing that would encourage new models to get involved - stories like this make agencies steer girls away from website work when they're grooming them for more commercial work, which is a shame.

Once models start getting any kind of mainstream TV/tabloid attention, they'd rather the media focus on made up stories about affairs/break-ups/love triangles with other reality stars...that's just how it works!

I watched the first 3 eps last night. She is just beautiful and really sexy!! :) I'm going to ask my Bf to buy the clip for me lol.

IMO, I wish the media would refrain from digging into this since I think people have a right to privacy and there is some social stigma attached to sex work that could damage career prospects, even if it's PG-13 rated. If Jess is okay with this being "exposed" I guess that's a good thing but I imagine most women would not be comfortable with it being brought up.

That said, it's somewhat of a blessing that the news cycle tends to be quick. I mean there's barely any search results for Joanne Krupa's fetish vids even after TMZ did a thing on it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back