• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Massage Therapy Foot Tickling

Mac

TMF Regular
I have been on the road traveling and decided to try another Oriental Massage tickling. I stopped at a place and after getting into the room, lay on my back fully clothed but for being barefoot. The girl doing the massage was dressed in black pants, running shoes, and actually had a heavy coat on though she removed that as she entered the room and turned on a heater. Again, this is a legitimate massage place though it did seem very run down. The other place I had gone was much nicer. One thing I did not like about this place was there was only curtains for doors. My main concern for this is I would have to focus more on keeping my laughter down and not being able to just let go. The girl spoke very little English so as she walked to the foot end of the table I put out my arm and with just gesturing with my hands, asked for her's. I took her hand palm up and basically tickled her palm and said "like this." She really didn't say much but proceeded to the foot of the table and sat down.

She had short nails and begin slowly stroking my arch as my entire body jolted and I sort of yelped. She immediately stopped and said, "You okay?!" I said yes and she giggled. I eventually went from trying to explain to just giving her a thumbs up. She laughed a lot and and would occasionally talk in in native tongue but not sure who she was talking to as I had no clue what she was saying. One thing I really liked was she basically pinned my foot by very firmly grabbing my ankle and using her forearm on top of my foot to pin it forward...sort of the opposite of flexing it back. She held me pretty immobile this way. Occasionally she would do both feet together but made no attempt to pin them down. But when she really "got me" she laughed loud along with me.

Toward the end, I simply flipped on to my stomach and she smiled laughing with a Ooooh! of understanding the better access. Unfortunately, she did not make any attempt to hold them down. However, at one point, and I am assuming either by the occasional louder laughter, or possibly her laughter in response to my reactions another woman's voice was heard in the hall way on the other side of the curtain and they began conversing with each other. The next thing I new, the second lady came in, let's say either confused or maybe fascinated by the whole thing...but she was very pleasant and what I could get out of the conversation was "Really!? :)" She walked past my to the foot of the table and for maybe a minute just watched the other girl tickling my feet! They talked and giggled once or twice but it was actually pretty cool! I WISHED she would join in but I could tell they've never had anyone ask for this before. As she was leaving, she stopped at my side and said, "You enjoy?!" In my head, and possibly only in my head, it seemed as if she were thinking, "I would go crazy if someone were tickling my feet like that!" I said "Yes" through my laughter and she lauhed and said, "Good, Good!"

This girl definitely enjoyed what she was doing, but she was nowhere close to my first experience. The first girl had REALLY gotten into it! She tickled with a fervor and very intensely! But I definitely have no complaints! :)

Great story! The idea of demonstrating what you want by tickling her palm seems to work well. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great read and excellent strategy that's definitely on my radar now. Thanks for all the detail and continued good luck.

I've had this experience several times. It's funny and challenging with the language barrier with some Asian women; the first few times I couldn't quite get my request across in words. So I did what you did, demonstrating with my fingertips on the masseuse's palm, and she fulfilled the request over my whole body down to my feet. It's even way more of a turn on when the masseuse enjoys doing this and laughs naturally with me.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back