• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christmas party, short, FF/M Feet

medikation65

TMF Master
So they were all taking in the Christmas party spirit. Each person had to wear an article of clothing that was Christmassy. Brad, 34, had opted for his thin red and white Santa socks. He was tall, 6 ft 3, and he had long size 12 feet. His wife Brenda, 31, short with long blonde hair, had worn the good old ugly Christmas sweater and jeans.

Patricia, 51, had worn her white stockings with bells and sleds checkered on them.

They, among others, were all at Cynthia's house for a Christmas party. Brad noticed a peculiar contraption in the sun room. It was a table, but on top it had 2 cylinders about 3 feet long mounted on top.

"What's that thing for?" Brad asked Cynthia.
"Oh, it's for a back work out. Come I'll show you."

They all walked over and Cynthia took Brad's wine from him. "Here, lie on your stomach in front. Good. Now put your left foot in the one cylinder, and now your right one in the other one."
He did so, and then was on his hands like a push up, but his legs were 18 inches off the ground on top of the table. His big soles came out the other end.

"Now, put your hands on your chest and go up and down with your back."
"Oh, I see. Wow it works!" Brad said.

Brenda noticed that Patricia had seated herself more or less in front of Brad's feet sticking out, before he even got into the device. She also knew her husband's ticklish spots, and those Christmas socked feet were one of the best spots...! She casually walked over and grabbed both Brad's ankles, preventing his from slipping his legs out of the cylinders. Then she smiled at Patricia; "You know, he has really ticklish feet."

"What? No I don't!" He said trying to remove his legs, but his wife had his ankles.
"Oh really?" Patricia said as she used her long red nails to tickle his left sole, while still holding a glass of wine in the other hand. He squirmed and scrunched his foot up to escape her very ticklish fingers, and he held his laughter in for about 3 seconds, but then gave in and gave 3-4 inhibited and quieter laughs, unable to help it.

"Oh wow, he's ticklish." Patricia said and stopped only to place her wine glass on the table beside. Then she moved her left hand to his left sole, and her right hand to his right sole, and scribbled her nails all over his feet while grinning. Then Brad moved into full belly laughs.

Brenda simply held onto her husband's ankles for this older woman to tickle him with her nails.

"He's so ticklish!" Patricia said as she looked at Brenda. Brad was laughing uncontrollably and trying to squirm away, but to no avail. She tickled his soles, his heels, his ankles and the tops, then back to the bottoms all over. This only lasted for about 15 seconds straight. Then she stopped and said; "Haha. Okay, I think he's had enough! You are one lucky girl Brenda!"

"Yes I know!" Brenda replied, and let go of his ankles. Then she scribbled her long nails all over his soles for the 2-3 seconds it took for his to slip his feet out of the cylinders. This made him laugh hysterically again. His feet then disappeared from the holes, and he got up smiling, red in the face.

"That was you at the end wasn't it!" And he pointed to his wife. She just winked. "I'll get you for that!" Brad said.

The end...for now...

"Patricia, 51, had worn her white stockings with bells and sleds checkered on them".

Stockings, as in garter belt and stockings, or just regular pantyhose?

Did Brad ever get a chance to take revenge on her?

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back